Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10543297 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12528) (12529) (12530) (12531) (12532) (12533) (12534) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Amoto94:
Chiellini - “Jorginho truly deserves to win the Ballon d’Or.”

Handanovic - “Jorginho won everything, he deserves it.”

Mancini - “Jorginho would be my winner, because he won it all.”

Zola - “Should they give it to Jorginho, it would be deserved.”
Lol.

Jorgs wins this, truly the quality of these awards have gone to the dogs.

spits.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Amoto94:
Chiellini - “Jorginho truly deserves to win the Ballon d’Or.”

Handanovic - “Jorginho won everything, he deserves it.”

Mancini - “Jorginho would be my winner, because he won it all.”

Zola - “Should they give it to Jorginho, it would be deserved.”
One of our own. Full support
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
timbros:

Can you prove that Chelsea had 0 shots on and off target the whole 90mins?

Tuchel just allowed him to win after inflicting pain on him for 3 consecutive matches.

How many times we wan prove this Tim

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
raumdeuter:

The manner of beating matters. 0 shots at home is the stuff your master can hand you

Should we make this a Fact, sir?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
raumdeuter:

You should know and appreciate when your master allows you to shine to give you credibility. The Orange pressing of last weekend should give you an insight into what can happen when he uses his full might at you

The way you let your 10yr old brother win you in a fight just to boost his ego

I cannot believe you wrote this?
Is this a sign of old age ?
Chelsea beat Man city 3x last season with Guardiola tinkering with his squad ( Rodri & Fernandinho were involved). What opata yarn be this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

I cannot believe you wrote this?
Is this a sign of old age ?
Chelsea beat Man city 3x last season with Guardiola tinkering with his squad ( Rodri & Fernandinho were involved). What opata yarn be this?

Was there anytime you beat City that comprehensively with 0 Shots for 90mins at home?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
thorrvik55:
cc: Airmark

cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6777705/pep-guardiola-asked-where-lionel
Nothing new or news from the article, everybody knows this undeniable fact that Lionel Messi made him what he is today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Lol.

Jorgs wins this, truly the quality of these awards have gone to the dogs.

spits.
Not true, cr7 and Messi dominance over the years make you feel this way. Players who are not close to those two quality have won it before. It’s all about consistent performances that won your team trophies, it doesn’t mean Jorg is too good, it’s just his consistent appearance and performance in those trophy run. Nevertheless, I think messi will emerge winner.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
hensben:
Not true, cr7 and Messi dominance over the years make you feel this way. Players who are not close to those two quality have won it before. It’s all about consistent performances that won your team trophies, it doesn’t mean Jorg is too good, it’s just his consistent appearance and performance in those trophy run. Nevertheless, I think messi will emerge winner.
Aside Messi emerging as a winner, do you think Jorginho should be crowned the winner?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
izzou:

Should we make this a Fact, sir?
You should know that elrony's uncle is getting old
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Aside Messi emerging as a winner, do you think Jorginho should be crowned the winner?
Well, if they give him nothing spoil, he is still our own.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Which metrics is "manner of win"? And is livescore .com now the official data center to check match stats?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
The major reason why one should leave this country is because its not safe anymore. Not safe for the poor, neither for the rich.

So na like this the Akunyilis take go?

The God wey do am for Ibime, Raumdeuter, Afrodoc, Roland17, abeg remember me now.

Abeggg

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
hensben:
Well, if they give him nothing spoil, he is still our own.
Forget if he's your own or not.
Assuming messi is not in the equation, do you think Jorginho is the worthy winner for balon dor if given?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
izzou:
The major reason why one should leave this country is because its not safe anymore. Not safe for the poor, neither for the rich.

The God wey do am for Ibime, Raumdeuter, Afrodoc, Roland17, abeg remember me now.

Abeggg
The situation of this country is sad and disheartening to the core
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Abeg abeg...

Naso Havertz10 no let us hear word about Havertz
if I start to write now they will say I like epistle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
Jodera:

My brother...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
izzou:

My brother...
And one mofo will tell you to grant them amesty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
raumdeuter:

You should know and appreciate when your master allows you to shine to give you credibility. The Orange pressing of last weekend should give you an insight into what can happen when he uses his full might at you

The way you let your 10yr old brother win you in a fight just to boost his ego

Why didn't use his full might in the biggest match in club football?

Please don't bring that bullshit of him trying to help Tuchel by allowing him win. So he could allow Tuchel win, but he couldn't allow Man City and it's fans get their first taste of Champions League success?

Do you even read what you write?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
BlueMann:

Why didn't use his full might in the biggest match in club football?

Please don't bring that bullshit of him trying to help Tuchel by allowing him win. So he could allow Tuchel win, but he couldn't allow Man City and it's fans get their first taste of Champions League success?

Do you even read what you write?

Pep has won 2 CL titles, Tuchel has won 0 before that game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Ebuka, ogini di?

Total cash wú 30k, ichoro kam nyezi gi 30k?

Senior man wepu anya gi na the money ,focus on Ihe m choro ime the guy man.
Aka gum grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
MorataFC:
Nothing new or news from the article, everybody knows this undeniable fact that Lionel Messi made him what he is today.

Tah.....why messi no make Ronald koeman or Valverde ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
raumdeuter:

Pep has won 2 CL titles, Tuchel has won 0 before that game

Chelsea had won 1 CL, City have none.

So why didn't Pep allow City win their first CL, since he is so generous?

Pep prefers the success of his 'student' to that of the very club he works for?

Is this what you are saying, sir?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
BlueMann:

Chelsea had won 1 CL, City have none.

So why didn't Pep allow City win their first CL, since he is so generous?

Pep prefers the success of his 'student' to that of the very club he works for?

Is this what you are saying, sir?

Pep has been marketing Tuchel for a long time and now the opportunity to give him some worthy credibility, he let him win the CL so Tuchel will leave the class of Conte and co

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
popizaino:

Tah.....why messi no make Ronald koeman or Valverde ?
cos he's not at his peak unlike the pep and Enrique years cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Jodera:
Forget if he's your own or not.
Assuming messi is not in the equation, do you think Jorginho is the worthy winner for balon dor if given?
Yes I think so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
hensben:
Yes I think so.
Lol... You're thinking grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Jodera:

Country wey don expire.

Look at how dey just wasted Dora Akunyili’s husband.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
izzou:

Abeggg
Na big issue, my brother. The country is getting worse daily.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ebukacute:

Senior man wepu anya gi na the money ,focus on Ihe m choro ime the guy man.
Aka gum grin
Hahahah

Iwu okoko o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12528) (12529) (12530) (12531) (12532) (12533) (12534) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GiftOfLyf and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.