Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,283 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10532115 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12565) (12566) (12567) (12568) (12569) (12570) (12571) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2021
Griffon:

I guess this answers Bville02's question to Ibime. Fabregas would have spurned that up-through pass to Azpi, no debates there.

So, Fabregas >>>>>>>>>>> Jorginho.

Jorginho is the complete useless version of fabregas, in fact a useless fabregas is one million times better than this jorginho.It is not even up for a debate,and I will be too stupid to lump their names together in the same sentence. Was it not in the same fixture under sarri that fabregas came from the bench to pick out morata for a goal who was unlucky to be ruled offside, while jorginho who had had plenty of time on the pitch was only seen passing back to our defenders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2021
hensben:
Havertz is not made for this league, except he improve his work rate and tenacity because this is what the league is all about, talent is not enough. For now, him, Zyech, Odoi and Saul are made for carabao and FA cup against weak teams. We need serious ballers if we want to win epl or ucl this season.

Havertz is the only player in that team that can be decisive against top opposition

The rest are system passengers

None can be categorized as a top player

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2021
Ibime:

People who developed psychological problem with Mount for stymieing Havertz progress and had problem with Lampard for not playing 4-2-3-1 to accommodate Havertz in the no10 position are starting to develop problem with Lukaku for similar reasons.

Next will be Tuchel either for not playing 4-2-3-1 or for picking Lukaku

How two very diverse players in different positions like Mount and Lukaku will be the source of one man's problem doesn't sound ironic to them.

A failure never runs out of excuses.

User09 & Havertz10
Ibime fit dey mince words but me, i go call am the way i see am grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2021
Fastcars11:
I noticed something in our last match , those guys were not really passing to lukaku especially mount and werner ... I just like the fact that lukaku doesn't take it to heart and still passes back , a player like sallah go just "face front"...

I tell you!
I really do not understand their play pattern.
May be Lukaku should drop deeper like he did at inter Milan to get the ball and start targeting the goalkeeper rather than carry them along in his play.
If not that Barkley has become a shadow of himself, the two of them had a decent run at Everton. Kovacic , Mount, Havertz & Werner are selfish suegbe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Ibime fit dey mince words but me, i go call am the way i see am grin
what ibime said is rubbish

Havertz excelled coming in from the right last season, we could all agree that it was his best position

Some people say it's false 9 but I prefer to use the euros and latter stages of the champions league to judge him because he was unplayable

Preseason he played in that position and got a goal vs arsenal

Next game, he was played on the left, he got an assist but the assumption was that ziyech had to play so havertz was shifted to the left cause he was more dynamic

Against arsenal he was played on the left again, that's when i mentioned it here but tuchel reverted and played him on the right against liverpool, I thought that he played well and could have gotten a hat trick before half time self

Then tuchel started playing him on the left again and I was confused, brought it up then user09 explained that lukaku likes the right channels, I noticed that it was true and knowing how valuable he can be as an asset to our club, I knew that we either had to change formation to accommodate both him and lukaku or we sacrifice one for the other, Lukaku is promoted as the star player, would he like to be benched? He can't perform against top opposition and havertz dominates them and even bullies some small teams into submission

There have been at least 5 games that I watched were havertz could have easily scored a hat trick

Believe me, none of you is as critical of havertz as me, if I notice that he wouldn't work for us, I would deactivate this moniker and propose his sale

Nobody is above criticism, I like tuchel, was even suggesting that he is given a long deal but this season asides liverpool game, he hasn't impressed me, I expected expansive football, plenty goals and fluid play

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2021
Havertz10:

Havertz is the only player in that team that can be decisive against top opposition

The rest are system passengers

None can be categorized as a top player
Not true, anybody CAN score against top teams. Havertz is inconsistent and play casually. He will succeed in a weak league like Bayern liga not epl that all team play with tenacity and desire. Havertz is more of a system player than the rest, he can only function as false 9 or SS.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2021
hensben:
Not true, Havertz is inconsistent and play casually. He will succeed in a weak league like Bayern liga not epl that all team play with tenacity and desire. Havertz is more of a system player than the rest, he can only function as false 9 or SS.
he dominated a physical crystal palace last season, his ball retention needs work but tenacity and work rate cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irzdNFaeSK0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

I tell you!
May be Lukaku should drop deeper like he did at inter Milan to get the ball and start targeting the goalkeeper rather than carry them along in his play.
If not that Barkley has become a shadow of himself, the two of them had a decent run at Everton. Kovacic , Mount, Havertz & Werner are selfish suegbe.

Mount spurned a chance to give Lukaku an open net, instead opting for a weak shot.

Guess what, Donstan18 said "nice one Mount". Mount would retire before 25 if that guy was his PR.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

I tell you!
Not that they are selfish, they don’t have one time pass in their brain and leg, they do that occasionally. Lukaku should come out hustle for goals, that was what Drogba was doing during his time even when we had Ballack, Lampard, Essien, makelele, Obi and Deco.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2021
Havertz10:
he dominated a physical crystal palace last season, his ball retention needs work but tenacity and work rate cheesy cheesy

We are saying same thing, he is not consistent at it, he play casually and that can be tolerated in a weak league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:52am On Oct 03, 2021
Tuchel says Kai and Ziyech may be out of form currently

You turned to Ross Barkley ahead of Kai Havertz and Hakim Ziyech, is their form a big concern to you at the moment?

"We always try to do our best to get the players in the best shape but at some point, after a lot of chances, we have to admit that Kai and Hakim are not in their very best shape.

"That may not even be their fault it's just like this at the moment. They struggle at the moment to be decisive. But we had a period after pre-season when Kai and Hakim were very decisive for us.

"Hakim was a key player throughout our preparation and in his first game against Villarreal in the Super Cup. Kai also delivered the assist for Hakim's goal.

"They have maybe lost a bit of belief, confidence, whatever. We will not stop trying to boost them. Nobody is angry at them and nobody has major concerns, but we have to pay attention to the actual form.

"We need to win games and today was a day that we needed a bit of a mix of players who are used to our style with quick decisions because we knew about Southampton's pressing.

"And on the other hand, we wanted other players who maybe don't feel the pressure so much and maybe don't have the same high expectations of themselves and also from us the expectations are also very high for Kai, Timo, Hakim.

"That's not because we want to overwhelm them but because we know what they can deliver and we want to have it. At a club like Chelsea, you need to be sharp every three days and fight for your place. This is what is going on."

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2021
Jodera:
Key pass .... Yes
Chance creation .... Yes

Assist .... No

kushercain:

That's a key pass tho
I actually thought a key pass was a pass before a shot, thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2021
Havertz10:

His ball retention improved this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:16am On Oct 03, 2021
kushercain:

That's a key pass tho

Jodera:
Key pass .... Yes
Chance creation .... Yes

Assist .... No

Doesn't count as a key pass actually.

A key pass is the final pass that leads to a shot being taken - but it doesn't end up in the back of the net.

A pass that leads to a shot which doesn't go in - Key Pass

A pass that leads to a shot which does go in - Assist

Key Passes + assists = Chances created.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2021
tobiboss:

You're right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:21am On Oct 03, 2021
Havertz10:

Havertz excelled coming in from the right last season, we could all agree that it was his best position

Some people say it's false 9 but I prefer to use the euros and latter stages of the champions league to judge him because he was unplayable

Next game, he was played on the left, he got an assist but the assumption was that ziyech had to play so havertz was shifted to the left cause he was more dynamic

Against arsenal he was played on the left again, that's when i mentioned it here but tuchel reverted and played him on the right against liverpool, I thought that he played well and could have gotten a hat trick before half time self

Then tuchel started playing him on the left again and I was confused, brought it up then user09 explained that lukaku likes the right channels, I noticed that it was true and knowing how valuable he can be as an asset to our club, I knew that we either had to change formation to accommodate both him and lukaku or we sacrifice one for the other, Lukaku is promoted as the star player, would he like to be benched? He can't perform against top opposition and havertz dominates them and even bullies some small teams into submission

There have been at least 5 games that I watched were havertz could have easily scored a hat trick

Believe me, none of you is as critical of havertz as me, if I notice that he wouldn't work for us, I would deactivate this moniker and propose his sale

Nobody is above criticism, I like tuchel, was even suggesting that he is given a long deal but this season asides liverpool game, he hasn't impressed me, I expected expansive football, plenty goals and fluid play

Abt that were joint top scorers even with our so called "defensive football"

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2021
Havertz10:

True tho .. dude's a big game player

Surprised he didn't do well against juve

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

I tell you!

Kovacic selfish? grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2021
My opinion
But I think pulisic is the only true winger in our team

Mount-AM
Havertz-AM
RLC-CM
Barkley-Cm
Then Kante, jorg , kova ,chalobah

Maybe we need to get a winger in January
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2021
BlueMann:

Doesn't count as a key pass actually.

A key pass is the final pass that leads to a shot being taken - but it doesn't end up in the back of the net.

A pass that leads to a shot which doesn't go in - Key Pass

A pass that leads to a shot which does go in - Assist

Key Passes + assists = Chances created.
Thanks for the info.
You're right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2021
tobiboss:

Actually, it's the other way.
I was wrong, you were right

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
drisham:
My opinion
But I think pulisic is the only true winger in our team

Mount-AM
Havertz-AM
RLC-CM
Barkley-Cm
Then Kante, jorg , kova ,chalobah

Maybe we need to get a winger in January

Ziyansh and CHO what are they
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Havertz10:
[s]what ibime said is rubbish

Nobody is above criticism, I like tuchel, was even suggesting that he is given a long deal but this season asides liverpool game, he hasn't impressed me, I expected expansive football, plenty goals and fluid play[/s]

Trash
If you're playing and you ain't gonna adapt to the team style then you don't deserve a shirt... mount is a natural born playmaker since his days in the academy played as a winger in derby county actually adapted very well...came to Chelsea played as a No.8 to accommodate that generational curse harvetz yet he played very well and in an interview he even said he is opened to play more position as he is ready to learn...every coach has a style and a particular he wants his team if you can't adapt then you can get the fvck out and you shut your mouth...benitez wasn't good with Rodriguez as a result of his dynamic style he told him to get the fvck out of his team that he prefers a static players he could give instructions and listens very well.

Rubbish

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
swiz123:

Mount spurned a chance to give Lukaku an open net, instead opting for a weak shot.

Guess what, Donstan18 said "nice one Mount". Mount would retire before 25 if that guy was his PR.

I wonder if you watch the match from the back of your TV...mount wouldn't have seen lukaku from that kind of position...it was really tight for him...in 30 mins he created a big chance something odoi didn't do for 60mins...odoi was also guilty of this also he had the chance to set lukaku up but didn't and he was fvcking free...abegiii stop pushing this useless agenda of yours.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Havertz10:

Who are you by the way? angry

Havertz played RW against Everton last season, and was bundled out later in the match. Stop this RW nonsense talk.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
airmark:

Who are you by the way? angry

Havertz played RW against Everton last season, and was bundled out later in the match. Stop this RW nonsense talk.

You dey mind the werey will this be this first will be played out of position...kante played as a RMF against Tottenham imagine a fvcking DMF and even got a goal...Suarez played RWF under luis Enrique...Messi a playmaker played as a top 9 under guardiola and Luis Enrique...mikel an AMF played DMF under Mourinho, Victor moses a RWF played RWB under conte for years but at Chelsea and inter and this players came out well...this dude is fvcking untalented useless player, you dey play RWF and they play you for LWF in a fluid attack that enables you to dive both side and yet una still dey complain you no thank God say they no play you as DMF. Rubbish!!!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
Our next 7 fixtures after the int'l break:

Brentford (A)
Malmö (H)
Norwich (H)
Southampton (H, Carabao Cup)
Newcastle (A)
Malmö (A)
Burnley (H)

Should be winning the whole lot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
Jodera:
Thanks for the info.
You're right

You're welcome chief cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
BlueMann:
Our next 7 fixtures after the int'l break:

Brentford (A)
Malmö (H)
Norwich (H)
Southampton (H, Carabao Cup)
Newcastle (A)
Malmö (A)
Burnley (H)

Should be winning the whole lot.
based on current form, we would struggle against brentford their fans support have been accomplishing feats this season, we would have to play well to win that one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
Astrid4:

Trash
If you're playing and you ain't gonna adapt to the team style then you don't deserve a shirt... mount is a natural born playmaker since his days in the academy played as a winger in derby county actually adapted very well...came to Chelsea played as a No.8 to accommodate that generational curse harvetz yet he played very well and in an interview he even said he is opened to play more position as he is ready to learn...every coach has a style and a particular he wants his team if you can't adapt then you can get the fvck out and you shut your mouth...benitez wasn't good with Rodriguez as a result of his dynamic style he told him to get the fvck out of his team that he prefers a static players he could give instructions and listens very well.

Rubbish
cheesy cheesy mount is a 10?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Havertz10:
cheesy cheesy mount is a 10?

No ohhhh 69
And harvetz is what?? angry
Dumbass

(1) (2) (3) ... (12565) (12566) (12567) (12568) (12569) (12570) (12571) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dostr4(m), WhoDeyHause and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.