Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10533447 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12566) (12567) (12568) (12569) (12570) (12571) (12572) ... (19167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
See the line-up wey dey chop two zero for Rennes hand cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Thiago Silva has been included in WhoScored's Europe's top 5 leagues Team Of The Month for September.

Thiago Silva: 7.84

@TheChelseaFC

Legend cool

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
See foolish Psg's central defence without Silva. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
I actually pity Messi sha...dude no just get luck

Hit the woodwork from a freekick again, created a decent amount, but Mbappe in particular has been wasteful today. Neymar and Di Maria also missed at least one big chance each.

Rennes found way too much joy against PSG's defence. That Suleimana torture Hakimi tire.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
Catfishing:
Thiago Silva has been included in WhoScored's Europe's top 5 leagues Team Of The Month for September.

@TheChelseaFC

Legend cool

He's the highest rated defender too.

He had a splendid September. October has started well too.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Astrid4:

You dey mind the werey will this be this first will be played out of position...kante played as a RMF against Tottenham imagine a fvcking DMF and even got a goal...Suarez played RWF under luis Enrique...Messi a playmaker played as a top 9 under guardiola and Luis Enrique...mikel an AMF played DMF under Mourinho, Victor moses a RWF played RWB under conte for years but at Chelsea and inter and this players came out well...this dude is fvcking untalented useless player, you dey play RWF and they play you for LWF in a fluid attack that enables you to dive both side and yet una still dey complain you no thank God say they no play you as DMF. Rubbish!!!

Frank Lampard played at the right side of the midfield under ancelloti in 2010. This came after Deco was preferred to stay at the top of the diamond midfield.And if my memory serves me right lampard assisted a goal from that position in an intensive match against Liverpool so don't mind that one bringing us all manners of excuses on Havertz. When you watch Havertz performance at the EURO against Portugal and England and call it unplayable,then something is wrong with how you see football.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
Griffon:
That's not even the story, the shocking is how can u have Messi Neymay and Mbappe in a game without having a shot on target.
Oga raum will not see dat grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Catfishing:

@TheChelseaFC

Legend cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Could it be that this people didn't watch him against Juventus when he was at fault for chiesa's goal before including his name here or what? Raumdeuter can you come and answer pls grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Astrid4:

Trash
If you're playing and you ain't gonna adapt to the team style then you don't deserve a shirt... mount is a natural born playmaker since his days in the academy played as a winger in derby county actually adapted very well...came to Chelsea played as a No.8 to accommodate that generational curse harvetz yet he played very well and in an interview he even said he is opened to play more position as he is ready to learn...every coach has a style and a particular he wants his team if you can't adapt then you can get the fvck out and you shut your mouth...benitez wasn't good with Rodriguez as a result of his dynamic style he told him to get the fvck out of his team that he prefers a static players he could give instructions and listens very well.

Rubbish

The funny thing is Havertz didn't excel on the right last season. The only time he was decent was playing false 9
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Sorry I didn't mention this yesterday. I should have seen our game live at the Bridge yesterday but alas, my guy Obi needed me to stay back at Lux Apartments in Fulham where we lodged. We had some Jamo chicks with us, and we needed an eye on them. It was when I realized that I was going to miss our game that I asked here if anyone could help me with a link to stream the game.

Obi my guy after our game yesterday. . .

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
Griffon:

Everytime I watch PSG, I see a new fullback. Na so I see that Nuno Mendes last UCL game. Those guys dey change fullback like boxer shorts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Could it be that this people didn't watch him against Juventus when he was at fault for chiesa's goal before including his name here or what? Rumdeuter can you come and answer pls grin

Will these people hand him a world cup or CL trophy on the field?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iykmora(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ibime don score for Spurs o! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
MorataFC:
That's not even the story, the shocking is how can u have Messi Neymay and Mbappe in a game without having a shot on target.
Oga raum will not see dat grin

Where did you see PSG having 0 shots on and off target at home like Chelsea

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
BlueMann:
Our next 7 fixtures after the int'l break:

Brentford (A)
Malmö (H)
Norwich (H)
Southampton (H, Carabao Cup)
Newcastle (A)
Malmö (A)
Burnley (H)

Should be winning the whole lot.

Brentford Will be difficult.. but the rest yeah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
So Jurgen Klopps mother died of Covid, same as Pep mother?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ibime:

Everytime I watch PSG, I see a new fullback. Na so I see that Nuno Mendes last UCL game. Those guys dey change fullback like boxer shorts

Those guys literally change full-backs every season. Over the years, they've been experimenting at both the RB and LB positions. Since 2017, they've moved from Dani Alves to Meunier, Florenzi, Hakimi, Kehreh and their youth graduate Colin Dagba (the only mainstay) all at the RB. I no fit count that of the LB, but I think they've got like four at that position this season.

It's crazy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
raumdeuter:

I can't find Boathand embarassed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
iykmora:
Ibime don score for Spurs o! grin

Now this is funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
Catfishing:

I can't find Boathand embarassed

I cant find Silva

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
I hope those liking my Obi story are very aware that I stay in Aba grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
Catfishing:

@TheChelseaFC

Legend cool

This wirtz of a guy is very talented...he has been linked with Chelsea severally and he is just 18...am scared if he should turn out to be another harvetz cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
raumdeuter:

Which of this was handed over to Ballack before you started singing his praises ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Michael Olise scores for Palace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
raumdeuter:

I cant find Silva

Promise to show me that of Lewandoski if I show you that of Giroud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
Did anyone of you see what this espanyol midfielder did on the 16: 31 minutes that led to their first goal? .....This is how turning, confident on the ball from a deep playing midfielder helps to create goals.

@Airmark....I don't mind gif of this moment to show this jorginho fans what their favorite player is lacking .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
Harry Kane no be am this year. Spurs should have let him go to City
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ibime:
Michael Olise scores for Palace

Naija needs to snap up that guy asap
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
This people should draw this match abeg,that would be the best result of us.

Meanwhile cancelo is my kind of player,one who always want to go forward .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
popizaino:

Which of this was handed over to Ballack before you started singing his praises ?

Ballack took his mediocre club to a CL final what has Silv done that can match that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
popizaino:

Promise to show me that of Lewandoski if I show you that of Giroud.

Lewandowski won the CL as top scorer for his team. What of Giroud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
You see Foden and Jesus have just switched sides?......that is football

(1) (2) (3) ... (12566) (12567) (12568) (12569) (12570) (12571) (12572) ... (19167) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), FergieRaww(m), larride(m), andrewbaba44 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.