Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10431805 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12651) (12652) (12653) (12654) (12655) (12656) (12657) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
Its like having mancity play in championship.

Absolutely useless league.
Cc. Raumdeuter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
popizaino:

So you simply do not have your own discretion to make decisions on a player you watch regularly? Is that what you're telling me?
wen u don't have a good coach,,u start looking at individual players to give urself joy like wat is happening to manu fans...As far as Chelsea is under TT,, I prefer to enjoy d team as a single unit,,I don't have d time to single out any player(s) individual performance

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
hensben:
This league should be closed. Bayern should join either epl or la liga.

Bayern dey flog Barca 3-0, 8-1 etc

What do you think they will do in Laliga

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
Please.

If I have ever at one point insulted you, insult your tribe, parents and siblings.. or insult you for your gender...

Please FORGIVE ME!!!

I deeply regret and remorseful for my actions

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Emaprince:
Please.

If I have ever at one point insulted you, insult your tribe, parents and siblings.. or insult you for your gender...

Please FORGIVE ME!!!

praise jesus, for our brother the beloved emaprice

Today, he has officially collected his passport to heaven

May his fire in your life never queuch, amen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
Havertz10:
he is average, top players leave that league at 21, he remained there till 27 because he is an average one trick pony
Hakim didn’t drop average performances in Ucl.

Be honest, what’s the one trick pony he has?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ibime:

They should come to epl. Real Madrid is there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
Emaprince:
Please.

Please FORGIVE ME!!!

Do insults in rap battles count? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ibime:

Do insults in rap battles count? grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Azurevermillion: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Havertz10:
praise jesus, for our brother the beloved emaprice

Today, he has officially collected his passport to heaven

May his fire in your life never queuch, amen
You are good cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
Emaprince:
Please.

Please FORGIVE ME!!!

The day someone will get it hot offline is the day folks will tone down on the insults...

You are on the right path...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
hensben:
They should come to epl. Real Madrid is there.

Baba leave that talk.. na this Bayern beat us home and away, na Dem flog spurs . Na Dem rape arsenal 10-0 aggregate.. what do you think they'll do against the like of Norwich and co

This current Bayern Munich are a good side .. so leave that thing abeg

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
drisham:

Baba leave that talk.. na this Bayern beat us home and away, na Dem flog spurs . Na Dem rape arsenal 10-0 aggregate.. what do you think they'll do against the like of Norwich and co

This current Bayern Munich are a good side .. so leave that thing abeg
Guy calm down na

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CaptainStephen(m): 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
timbros:

Na Cundicini replace Cech. The kind KO wey that guy give am (one African guy like that) grin.... E funny now but it wasn't funny that day at all.

Mikel collect red card sef. The game ended 9 against 10. Mikel red card and Cundicini injury after we don do all subs. Then Reading collect red card too.
I remember that game like yesterday grin crazy game ehnnn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
A001:

You're right.

I won't support the outright sale of Havertz, considering his young age. Maybe he can be loaned out in the summer if his performance hasn't improved by then.

It's that 25-year old German Ahmed Musa who needs to raise his game; else, Chelsea should sell him.
What you guys need to do is to exercise a bit of patience. This is a 22 year old coming from a different league. How many guys do you know his age come to a new league and instantly begin to dominate? He seems to me a guy more suited for European competition as we saw last season where he was crucial and a matchwinner

Calling for Werner's sale is even more unconscionable. You do know he has double digits in disallowed goals. He's been historically unlucky. That guy works his butt off for you guys every game and as a football fan I can live with that even when the goals are not coming. You saw the game against Southampton, Werner was everywhere. His struggles are not for lack of effort and I respect that

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
Tammy Abraham don improve o.

Pelegríni should have allowed him to play that penalty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by adisaaowala: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
princeKpokpogiri:
Please.

If I have ever at one point insulted you, insult your tribe, parents and siblings.. or insult you for your gender or shared your sextape online...

Please FORGIVE ME!!!

Emaprince Kpokpogiri, you are forgiven.

Go and sin no more!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ibime:

Lol no mind am didn't Chelsea eat 7, Tottenham no chop 7-2 for their house? I always laugh when I hear this foolishness. Any team in Europe can collect if we dey mood. Any team

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
Segedinho:

Is he ready now..like presently

Should we be sacrificing our game for him to peak or pick??

Any non-performing player isn't guarantee any match.

If he is not ready yet..he should be loaned asap..

Mind you,he won't pick or peak if he is not getting game time
I'm saying give him some time. All I've heard since last season is non stop slander. This man won you people a Champions League and it's been no rest still. He's not even a starter anymore so how is he sacrificing your game? After paying the stupid tax on Lukaku one would think there would have been an improved culture of patience. Haba

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
A40:
Lol no mind am didn't Chelsea eat 7, Tottenham no chop 7-2 for their house? I always laugh when I hear this foolishness. Any team in Europe can collect if we dey mood. Any team

If Bayern plays at the epl only man city will give them a run for their money

If Bayern plays at Laliga only ATM and Madrid will challenge them for now ,but if it’s former Barca they stood no chance

Am a Barca fan sha ,Bayern Na cheat grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
andrewbaba44:

If Bayern plays at the epl only man city will give them a run for their money

If Bayern plays at Laliga only ATM and Madrid will challenge them for now ,but if it’s former Barca they stood no chance

Am a Barca fan sha ,Bayern Na cheat grin
I don't even understand. Which team cannot be hammered. Why all the nonsense talk anytime Bayern wins in dominant fashion. We have done it enough in Europe to show we can do it in any league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
A40:
I don't even understand. Which team cannot be hammered. Why all the nonsense talk anytime Bayern wins in dominant fashion. We have done it enough in Europe to show we can do it in any league
Bundesliga is not competitive like the epl for sure

But you see Bayern Munich will easily win that league and it’s only pep mancity that can challenge Bayern

That’s how they said Messi won’t do well at the epl but he has scored against all epl big teams grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
Havertz10:
are you minding Chelsea fans, they are so quick to disregard players because they aren't used to top quality players

They prioritize workrate over football intelligence

And they wonder why players become world beaters after the leave Chelsea

The lack of patience is bordering on the absurd amongst us football fans these days. This boy literally won y'all a Champions League less than 5 months ago. Maybe its the anti Bundesliga bias at work because the slander has been consistent since day 1

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
A40:
The lack of patience is bordering on the absurd amongst us football fans these days. This boy literally won y'all a Champions League less than 5 months ago. Maybe its the anti Bundesliga bias at work because the slander has been consistent since day 1
na just agenda,he has been a flop yes but there are many other flops at the club,our "most important player" Neva score for almost 25 match,we nor hear beep,last match oga play last 17 minutes as striker Dem say na e cause midfield and defence to collapse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Bundesliga is not competitive like the epl for sure

But you see Bayern Munich will easily win that league and it’s only pep mancity that can challenge Bayern

That’s how they said Messi won’t do well at the epl but he has scored against all epl big teams grin
So Liverpool & Chelsea look like a joke to you?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
kendrick93:

So Liverpool & Chelsea look like a joke to you?
Chelsea have been a joke to man city and Liverpool when it comes to title race but I am not writing them off this season sha

Liverpool will challenge Bayern well but Bayern will surely pick 3 points from so many ekuke epl small teams that Liverpool wont win grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Chelsea have been a joke to man city and Liverpool when it comes to title race but I am not writing them off this season sha

Liverpool will challenge Bayern well but Bayern will surely pick 3 points from so many ekuke epl small teams that Liverpool wont win grin
You can't coast in the PL.
every game is a challenge, you don't turn up & expect to win..
You have to put in the work..
Look the PL is levels above any league...
Not saying Bayern won't win the league, they will but they will be just another challenger like City, Liverpool & Chelsea..

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
kendrick93:

You can't coast in the PL.
every game is a challenge, you don't turn up & expect to win..
You have to put in the work..
Look the PL is levels above any league...
Not saying Bayern won't win the league, they will but they will be just another challenger like City, Liverpool & Chelsea..

Guardiola has been coasting at the epl ,3 title since the past 4 seasons

Say something else bro

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
"I love being back at this club.

"I had full intentions of staying here after my Fulham loan, so I'm really happy to play and help the team."

- Ruben Loftus-Cheek

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Guardiola has been coasting at the epl ,3 title since the past 4 seasons

Say something else bro
What about if we say it like this 3 teams have won EPL since pep arrive city.

How many for bundesliga please?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
OVA200:
What about if we say it like this 3 teams have won EPL since pep arrive city.

How many for bundesliga please?

The koko is that the Bayern Munich we know won’t find the epl hard and will find it easy ,you all might diss them with the farmers league tag still doesn’t change anything

EOD

(1) (2) (3) ... (12651) (12652) (12653) (12654) (12655) (12656) (12657) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: larride(m), StarchAndBanga and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.