Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10545818 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12702) (12703) (12704) (12705) (12706) (12707) (12708) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
Na Cresswell go lose am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
raumdeuter:

Shows Mochengladbach is more difficult for Bayern than Chelsea
I’m not sure your legend will agree o.

But is that why you’re really getting decimated by Gladbach?

20 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
Man City don ja
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
BikeMan:
I’m not sure your legend will agree o.

But is that why you’re really getting decimated by Gladbach?

Lost this on penalties unlike Chelsea wey be customer

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
City don ja, thank God Pep is not winning it again this season. Let’s do it boys, it’s been a while.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Roland17:
82 Billion Naija to buy mosquito nets!

Na who do Naija this thing abeg?

I saw the news and laugh
These assholes are shameless now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
raumdeuter:

Lost this on penalties unlike Chelsea wey be customer
Which customer, you won Chelsea when we had a transfer ban. Bunch of rookie players and coach but we won’t hear word. I won you at your own backyard to lift the real deal.

21 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
BikeMan:
Which customer, you won Chelsea when we had a transfer ban. Bunch of rookie players and coach but we won’t hear word. I won you at your own backyard to lift the real deal.

See Shalaye

We won Chelsea home and away 7-1. You have never beaten Bayern home and away before
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Roland17:

Na so naija budget dey be every year. All MDA’s send a whole list of irrelevancies to the minister supervising the ministry who then turns it over to whoever is collating at the federal level.... most of them usually get approved , only the few ones that appears overly ridiculous ( like this one) makes the noise and catches the eyes of journalist.

I can tell u for free that every year most ministries keep getting approvals for Toyota Landcruiser Prado that usually don’t get purchased . Na normal level for naija ; it’s not even peculiar to this present govt, it’s only surprising that such continues to happen under the buhari govt that rode on back of anti-corruption chariot to power.

Shame no dey our people dictionary again jare.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by segunzik(m): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
See deflection. grin grin your team lose heavily, you go dey remember match of 3 years ago to cover your face. Baba hide your face joor. grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jodera:
Na those wey dey bet I dey always pity.
How do people actually win with betting seeing how all these funny and unexpected score lines pop up every week??

The truth is that they don't.

The rapid rise of sport betting companies will probably tell you all you need to know.

When I was in school, all we had was Naijapredict. If I start counting the number of betting companies we have now, I won't finish before 12am.

If it wasn't profitable, no one will sink millions into it.

While a few people win money here and there, the vast majority don't. All they do is dream and hope they'll one day hit that big money.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
segunzik:
See deflection. grin grin your team lose heavily, you go dey remember match of 3 years ago to cover your face. Baba hide your face joor. grin
like Ole like Naglesmann
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
BikeMan:
City don ja, thank God Pep is not winning it again this season. Let’s do it boys, it’s been a while.
I'm not happy just b'cos they lost but for the guy that lost his own pk, that guy just too proud angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
Leyqute:
Skimpledawg are you seeing City v West Ham?

End to end stuff now.

I’m tipping City to come out on top.
I missed the match brother

I had no idea that there was a game this night.

How did it end?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Skimpledawg:

I missed the match brother

I had no idea that there was a game this night.

How did it end?

It ended goalless and went to penalties. West Ham won. Foden lost City’s first pen.

It was an interesting match. Both sides had lots of chances to score.

For the first time in 5 years Citt won’t be lifting the Carabao trophy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
MorataFC:
I'm not happy just b'cos they lost but for the guy that lost his own pk, that guy just too proud angry

Foden was intimidated by the crowd. He couldn’t keep his calm and composure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
Itsrm:

The truth is that they don't.

The rapid rise of sport betting companies will probably tell you all you need to know.

When I was in school, all we had was Naijapredict. If I start counting the number of betting companies we have now, I won't finish before 12am.

If it wasn't profitable, no one will sink millions into it.

While a few people win money here and there, the vast majority don't. All they do is dream and hope they'll one day hit that big money.
Everything you said here is the truth. The way Bet shop is In every nook and cranny In every street tells one how lucrative such business is, coupled with the new betshops coming up every year.

I just dey pity those wey wan make am through betting, wey think say na through betting dem go marry and build their dream life cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
MorataFC:
Ah... Did you know foden in person or have you encounter any him live or through social media for you to say that he's proud?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 12:22am On Oct 28, 2021
Leyqute:

Elon Musk is at it again abi?
Nah
Elon said he doesn’t have any SHIB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 12:28am On Oct 28, 2021
Ibime:

You dey inside?
Yes oh
I don get more than 50 million coins
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:28am On Oct 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

See Shalaye

We won Chelsea home and away 7-1. You have never beaten Bayern home and away before
Sorry to drop in here but home and away na trophy? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:30am On Oct 28, 2021
Leyqute:
Skimpledawg are you seeing City v West Ham?

End to end stuff now.

I’m tipping City to come out on top.
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:30am On Oct 28, 2021
Roland17:

This can't be true! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:32am On Oct 28, 2021
BikeMan:
Raumdeuter, how are you getting embarrassed like this when you literally own the league?

Please discuss.
Na PR stunt. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:25am On Oct 28, 2021
FBS:

Sorry to drop in here but home and away na trophy? cheesy

Na evidence of dominance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:16am On Oct 28, 2021
Leyqute:

It ended goalless and went to penalties. West Ham won. Foden lost City’s first pen.

It was an interesting match. Both sides had lots of chances to score.

For the first time in 5 years Citt won’t be lifting the Carabao trophy.
Oh, end to end game it seems.

Thanks for the update jare man.

cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

Na evidence of dominance
abeg make dem pair Chelsea with Bayern D's season.... I wan check something
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2021
macjireh:

abeg make dem pair Chelsea with Bayern D's season.... I wan check something
bekiaful 4 what u wish for grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2021
MorataFC:
bekiaful 4 what u wish for grin
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2021
Jodera:
Ah... Did you know foden in person or have you encounter any him live or through social media for you to say that he's proud?
chei, see reasoning, so if I say MJ is a good song writer then I must definitely be his PA? Or if I say Obi Cubana is a community philanthropist then I must be one of his workers grin
On and off the field the boy he's too proud, it's written all over his body. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:15am On Oct 28, 2021
MorataFC:
chei, see reasoning, so if I say MJ is a good song writer then I must definitely be his PA? Or if I say Obi Cubana is a community philanthropist then I must be one of his workers grin
On and off the field the boy he's too proud, it's written all over his body. grin

Stop hating
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:19am On Oct 28, 2021
thorrvik55:

Stop hating
time will tell grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12702) (12703) (12704) (12705) (12706) (12707) (12708) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.