Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10435808 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12704) (12705) (12706) (12707) (12708) (12709) (12710) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jodera:
just wait make dem match us with dem fest, I go revisit am.

Sunderland wey no dey championship sef dey chook us yarns if better clubs dey throw us. Na real see finish be that I swear. So the only big guns na only Liverpool and Chelsea him dey talk of. Such disrespect!

See Brentford sef, see west ham, him no talk, na Arsenal and Tottenham him see.

Chai!!!! embarassed

Modified: I even saw he wants arsenal at Tottenham at our home sef? Mehn!! This guy don finish us grin grin

It is finished grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
AnfieldFan:
[/b]

It is finished grin grin grin
In fact, na dem I dey pray make we meet.

Dem dey mad!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
BikeMan:
You’re repeating the same thing like a broken alarm without showing me the trophy you won for a beating a depleted Chelsea side. Here’s one I won at your own backyard.

You see the trophy in the middle?

Yes I won after flogging your team

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
BikeMan:
You’re repeating the same thing like a broken alarm without showing me the trophy you won for a beating a depleted Chelsea side. Here’s one I won at your own backyard.

This trophy here? I won it after flogging Chelsea

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

You won it after beating PSG not after the home/away victory over Chelsea tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
thorrvik55:

You won it after beating PSG not after the home/away victory over Chelsea tongue tongue

Shey na PSG Lukaku wey put hand for head dey play for in this picture

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by milann: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

what happened yesterday?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
Devvy4:

Still doesn’t change the fact that Ramos hasn’t played any game for them this season, he might not even end up playing up to 10 games this season
Yeah..who would have known
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jodera:
In fact, na dem I dey pray make we meet.

Dem dey mad!!

Okk kwa grin grin grin
Las last na laugh we go laugh grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
When is the Carabao Cup draw taking place?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
amodu:
When is the Carabao Cup draw taking place?
Saturday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:43am On Oct 29, 2021
raumdeuter:

raumdeuter:

Flogging you home and away was the reason I was able to complete a sextuple. No penalties needed 7 goals scored home and away
You are a mere shape-shifting lying cocksvcker. One day penalties mean nothing, the next penalties mean flogging. The same way Premier League meant nothing until Apari couldn’t win the UCL again and the PL became better than the World Cup. I wonder how people svck your divk here grin

23 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:44am On Oct 29, 2021
raumdeuter:

I don’t know when Abramovich bought PSG and a 1:0 scoreline became flogging.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2021
Typical Nigerian. Even the ones that have spent time outside the country behave same. Mental slavery pro max. They think speaking English well quantify intelligence which put the continent more in the dark. Every language is just like English if only you can be proud of it. Nigeria music is on the rise today because the singers stick to their root, l.e, they speak pigin and major languages in the country to sing.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
hensben:
[s]Typical Nigerian. Even the ones that have spent time outside the country behave same. Mental slavery pro max. They think speaking English well quantify intelligence which put the continent more in the dark. Every language is just like English if only you can be proud of it. Nigeria music is on the rise today because the singers stick to their root, l.e, they speak pigin and major languages in the country to sing.[/s]
Mumu
He made a mistake and was duly corrected, Anything wrong in correcting someone?
You should stick to your language, maybe just maybe we will understand your nonsense with time

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Mumu
He made a mistake and was duly corrected, Anything wrong in correcting someone?
You should stick to your language, maybe just maybe we will understand your nonsense with time
Shut up

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
hensben:
Shut up
MUMU grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
kova is out ,I think we will be see more of saul in the coming weeks, prior to the injury mans was looking worn out and tired n the closing minutes against southamton.it will be interesting to see who TT picks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
BikeMan:
You are a mere shape-shifting lying cocksvcker. One day penalties mean nothing, the next penalties mean flogging. The same way Premier League meant nothing until Apari couldn’t win the UCL again and the PL became better than the World Cup. I wonder how people svck your divk here grin

You seem to have a fetish about sucking deeks. Feel free to explore your fantasy

The same way you beat us to win was the same way we beat you both on penalties

We even added extra home and away flogging on top to show how shitt you are
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
dostr4:
kova is out ,I think we will be see more of saul in the coming weeks, prior to the injury mans was looking worn out and tired n the closing minutes against southamton.it will be interesting to see who TT picks
with Kovacic out, RLC out as well, Kante fit never ready for full 90mins, e go be Jorginho Barkley and Saul, with a front two of Mount and Havertz

Hopefully Pulisic, Ziyech and Odoi can offer needed rest to some of those players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Just when I thought the injury situation was getting better, it's now gotten worse.

• Kova out - don't know for how long, but I saw somewhere that it could be for multiple weeks - after injuring himself in training Tuchel couldn't resist the opportunity to praise his work ethic again though, saying you could call him for training at 3 o'clock at night and he'll be there with a smile smiley

• Hopefully both strikers will be back after the international break. sad

• Dr. Pulisic is still recovering, and is out of tomorrow's game as well. embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
raumdeuter:

You seem to have a fetish about sucking deeks. Feel free to explore your fantasy

The same way you beat us to win was the same way we beat you both on penalties

We even added extra home and away flogging on top to show how shitt you are
UCL > Super Cup, abi wetin you think?

Especially when was won at your own ground.

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MercylessMercy: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
BlueAngel444:
with Kovacic out, RLC out as well, Kante fit never ready for full 90mins, e go be Jorginho Barkley and Saul, with a front two of Mount and Havertz

Hopefully Pulisic, Ziyech and Odoi can offer needed rest to some of those players

The way you permutate this lineup as if say na virtual ehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Ziyech?? Untill he proves me wrong , the mofo cant offer anything more...i hope we shop on an Am/lwf next window
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
hensben:
Typical Nigerian. Even the ones that have spent time outside the country behave same. Mental slavery pro max. They think speaking English well quantify intelligence which put the continent more in the dark. Every language is just like English if only you can be proud of it. Nigeria music is on the rise today because the singers stick to their root, l.e, they speak pigin and major languages in the country to sing.
You're saying this thing cos na elon musk make mistake. If to say na another person wey no reach make such mistake, naija come correct am, you for troway face.

Elon musk wrote an English sentence wrongly, not even his language or pidgin and he was corrected and you dey para like this.

Did the naija guy do oversabi? Yes
But you start attacking Nigerians like say elon musk did something right and was criticised is all shades of wrong from you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
Singapore1:

sometimes it is the wage structure

thiago silva was on 16m salary renew the contract means increase in wage .. sergio came at around 14m salary
Thiago earned more than Ramos when he was at PSG? Well na Arab money sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jodera:
Wait What? shocked shocked

Him say na "really big guns" him go wait for 4 semifinals?
Chai, we don suffer. Sunderland of all clubs dey chook us yarns grin

I just hope make we meet dem
na wetin go make am chop correct flogging be that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
The reparation of looted bronzes by the UK, toeing the same path as Germany.

More of things like this.

https://www.nairaland.com/6826855/benin-bronzes-great-grandfather-sculpted-looted#107176446
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
BlueMann:
Just when I thought the injury situation was getting better, it's now gotten worse.

• Kova out - don't know for how long, but I saw somewhere that it could be for multiple weeks - after injuring himself in training Tuchel couldn't resist the opportunity to praise his work ethic again though, saying you could call him for training at 3 o'clock at night and he'll be there with a smile smiley

• Hopefully both strikers will be back after the international break. sad

• Dr. Pulisic is still recovering, and is out of tomorrow's game as well. embarassed
3am or 3 pm Oga
nothing like 3 o'clock at night
3am in the morning
or 3pm in the evening or afternoon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
AnfieldFan:
*Sunderland manager Lee Johnson on the Carabao Cup quarter-final draw* : "I'd love to have Arsenal away, or Tottenham away, and then we'll wait for the really big guns when it's two legs."

#CarabaoCup

Jodera grin grin
Wetin be this naaa??
Of course, a trip to the Emirates Stadium would be financially
rewarding for Sunderland which may explain why Johnson
wouldn't be fazed by drawing the Gunners.

no be everything who na go the read mumu meaning to
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
emmyluizzz:

3am or 3 pm Oga
nothing like 3 o'clock at night
3am in the morning
or 3pm in the evening or afternoon

(1) (2) (3) ... (12704) (12705) (12706) (12707) (12708) (12709) (12710) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SirAce and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.