Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511462 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12779) (12780) (12781) (12782) (12783) (12784) (12785) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:52am On Nov 16, 2021
timbros:

Why do you always like to cap?

We have the equivalent of Trent (James) balling hard for us this season, yet you are comparing our LB to a RB.

Why not compare Robertson output to Chilwell this season?
Since Chelsea failed to signed Roberto Carlos and Marcelo, he’s been hating on our LB and RB. cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2021
iamoyindamola:

I don't think they use var in qualifiers
I doubt they can get a favourable feedback

There has been a match replayed in Africa qualifiers before because of bad officiating. Can't really remember the match but I know something like that happened.

South Africa can get a favorable feedback if they follow it well.

The only thing is, because CAF president is from South Africa, people will criticise the judgement that he has used his power to overturn the result.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:04am On Nov 16, 2021
donstan18:

Since Chelsea failed to signed Roberto Carlos and Marcelo, he’s been hating on our LB and RB. cheesy

That Popi cappings don dey too much grin

Person wey call Varane old cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:18am On Nov 16, 2021
iamoyindamola:

I doubt it too. There was a CAF champions league final not too long ago in which the pitch side var monitor didn't work when the refree wanted to review a match incident. The other team ended up walking off the pitch demanding a replay. CAF just awarded trophy based on lst leg score.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:20am On Nov 16, 2021
timbros:

There has been a match replayed in Africa qualifiers before because of bad officiating. Can't really remember the match but I know something like that happened.

The only thing is, because CAF president is from South Africa, people will criticise the judgement that he has used his power to overturn the result
This one sef dey sha but there should be a committee handling such matters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2021
iamoyindamola:

I think it will be used in the final round of qualifiers - that is, the playoffs.

Not certain though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2021
timbros:

The only thing is, because CAF president is from South Africa, people will criticise the judgement that he has used his power to overturn the result.
Yes that was South Africa v Senegal
Koulibally was wrongly judged by the referee for a PK that was Russia 2018 qualifiers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Yes that was South Africa v Senegal
Koulibally was wrongly judged by the referee for a PK that was Russia 2018 qualifiers

Yes. That's the match.

South Africa involved again grin

But wait o, it's like this Ghana v South Africa ref is from Senegal o shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2021
pamcode:
This one sef dey sha but there should be a committee handling such matters.

They should do anything possible to get justice for South Africa. That decision singlehandedly ended their World Cup aspiration.

So sad for African football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2021
timbros:

Yes. That's the match.

But wait o, it's like this Ghana v South Africa ref is from Senegal o shocked shocked

Yeah he is

And from what I hear, Senegalese refs are just the worst grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2021
BlueMann:

Yeah he is

grin grin

Him wan revenge wetin dem do Senegal for that 2018 qualifier cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2021
Thankfully the South American WC qualifiers have given us some mouthwatering fixtures this int'l break.

We've had Uruguay v Argentina, Brazil v Colombia...today is the biggest of them all, Argentina vs Brazil. At least that's something to look forward to, even though both teams have all but booked their places in the mundial.

CIV vs Cameroon is another to look forward to in Africa. I'll be watching Naija's game because the stakes are high.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2021
timbros:

Yes. That's the match.

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2021
BlueMann:

Yeah he is

They use to be one of the best in Africa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2021
iamoyindamola:

As long as there is no evidence the referee was match-fixing, there's nothing they can do

They were made to do a replay for the last WC qualifier against Senegal because the referee was caught match-fixing. Without such evidence, the referee has done an Ovrebo on them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:16am On Nov 16, 2021
BlueMann:
Thankfully the South American WC qualifiers have given us some mouthwatering fixtures this int'l break.

We've had Uruguay v Argentina, Brazil v Colombia...today is the biggest of them all, Argentina vs Brazil. At least that's something to look forward to, even though both teams have all but booked their places in the mundial.

CIV vs Cameroon is another to look forward to in Africa. I'll be watching Naija's game because the stakes are high.
abeg, don't disrespect my European countries, you mean countries like, Andora, Gilbrata, San marino, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Luxembourg Kosovo... Etc dont give u some unforgettable mouthwatering matches? grin
I thought oga raum and co. said there's no competitive games in south America compared to Europe.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2021
MorataFC:
abeg, don't disrespect my European countries, you mean countries like, Andora, Gilbrata, San marino, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Luxembourg Kosovo... Etc dont give u some unforgettable mouthwatering matches? grin
I thought oga raum and co. said there's no competitive games in south America compared to Europe.
We only have few teams in Europe that can defeat Peru ��. European teams overhyped themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2021
I just saw on Front Page that Xavi wants Azpi, how true is that?

What are his intentions with old players? He wan turn Conte 2.0 ni?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
MorataFC:

Is this what was said that day?

I just dey ask, make you no embarrass yourself oh grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
BlueMann:

Yeah he is

And some Senegalese ref made it to the 2018 World Cup and none of English ref did grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
andrewbaba44:

And some Senegalese ref made it to the 2018 World Cup and none of English ref did grin

English refs...make we no talk their own grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
izzou:

Is this what was said that day?

I just dey ask, make you no embarrass yourself oh grin
What did he say?
Do u think na only him can turn amala, me too can turn tuwo. cheesy
If he could say the No1 competition in the whole of south American nations is arúmoję , then tell me any other game or competition that you think will be fit enough to be competitive cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
MorataFC:
What did he say?
Do u think na only him can turn amala, me too can turn tuwo. cheesy
If he could say the No1 competition in the whole of south American nations is arúmoję , then tell me any other game or competition that you think will be fit enough to be competitive cheesy

As much as we know who Dayo is, this wasn't what he said.

Infact, this discussion was not even close to what was said here.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
izzou:

As much as we know who Dayo is, this wasn't what he said.

Infact, this discussion was not even close to what was said here.

then what did he say?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
Armenian fan wanting a German shirt tells you everything about Havertz

Havertz hype wave in motion

Who am I to miss out grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
MorataFC:
then what did he say?

He berated the CONMEBOL because of the number of participants in it, compared to the Euros

It had nothing to do with the strength of the contestants.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
donstan18:

Is Trent a Chelsea player? What has his assist for England got to do with Chelsea?

You were the one who mentioned Trent,I am only asking you about chilwel who is a Chelsea player and yes, chilwel's performance with his national team will determine what we should expect from him with Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
popizaino:

You were the one who mentioned Trent,I am only asking you about chilwel who is a Chelsea player and yes, chilwel's performance with his national team will determine what we should expect from him with Chelsea.
Safe to say Marcelo’s performance and achievements with Brazil determined what you wanted from him before screaming for his signing?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Havertz10:
Armenian fan wanting a German shirt tells you everything about Havertz

Havertz hype wave in motion

Who am I to miss out grin
if it was mount now,you will say its mount TV

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
donstan18:

The difference between me and you is that I have seen enough football to shape whatever I bring forward which in most times are often very correct. We can go through our to see comments to see who are who meant well for Chelsea. That aside, Rudiger and everyone in our backline are all benefitting massively from having Thiago silva's experience at the back save for chilwel which is why I am suggesting a left footed player who has more experienced in playing that same LB position to help out chilwel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
popizaino:

The difference between me and you is that I have seen enough football to shape whatever I bring forward which in most times are often very correct. We can go through our to see comments to see who are who meant well for Chelsea. That aside, Rudiger and everyone in our backline are all benefitting massively from having Thiago silva's experience at the back save for chilwel which is why I am suggesting a left footed player who has more experienced in playing that same LB position to help out chilwel.
How did our strikers benefit from Hugain and Falcao when we signed them?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
popizaino:

Which kind logic be this naa?

angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (12779) (12780) (12781) (12782) (12783) (12784) (12785) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mecka, stulp16 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.