Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10571270 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12780) (12781) (12782) (12783) (12784) (12785) (12786) ... (19215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MercylessMercy: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
I have forgotten that moniker that was asking foolish question about where are the bodies of Lekki massacre..

Somebody on this thread wrote an epistle gaslighting others on event that really happened.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 80sjamshophip: 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
MercylessMercy:
I have forgotten that moniker that was asking foolish question about where are the bodies of Lekki massacre..

Somebody on this thread wrote an epistle gaslighting others on event that was really happened.
Donjaznet lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
izzou:

He berated the CONMEBOL because of the number of participants in it, compared to the Euros

It had nothing to do with the strength of the contestants.
This is a fat lies if u follow the discussion

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
80sjamshophip:

Donjaznet lipsrsealed

If my memory serves me right, he only requested for evidences and not hearsay.

Something in the nature of the report that was just released was all he asked for.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
donstan18:

How did our strikers benefit from Hugain and Falcao when we signed them?

who were the young strikers learning from them then?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
izzou:

Which kind logic be this naa?

angry

I don't know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
MorataFC:
This is a fat lies if u follow the discussion

I was part of the discussion, and that was why I quoted you.

If we bring receipts out, you go swallow L oh grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
popizaino:

who were the young strikers learning from them then?
Which young CB from Chelsea learnt from Silva last season?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
izzou:

As much as we know who Dayo is, this wasn't what he said.

Infact, this discussion was not even close to what was said here.

I always say, I am responsible for what I type not what you understand, You should know Chelsea fans by now, They will make a statement credit it to me and start dragging the statement they made

That was how airmark was trying to say I compared Salah to Etoo when I have always stated that Salah is the greatest African player in EPL specifically but he went to create his own dumb argument to argue with

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
donstan18:

Which young CB from Chelsea learnt from Silva last season?

Don't use question to answer question.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goal.com/en-au/amp/news/james-thiago-silva-biggest-influence-chelsea-career/1gik2xlu38ham1bcj3uzim01od

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

I always say, I am responsible for what I type not what you understand, You should know Chelsea fans by now, They will make a statement credit it to me and start dragging the statement they made

That was how airmark was trying to say I compared Salah to Etoo when I have always stated that Salah is the greatest African player in EPL specifically but he went to create his own dumb argument to argue with

Make it some Chelsea fans next time because even the person you quoted is a Chelsea fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Time settles dispute.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
izzou:

As much as we know who Dayo is, this wasn't what he said.

Infact, this discussion was not even close to what was said here.

raumdeuter:

Copa America is a 2nd rate trophy just like UEFA Nations league

If Copa America is rated 2nd in CONMEBOL, which tournament is rated 1st in south American as a continents?
Abeg, let's forget about this issues because i gat many receipt. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
MorataFC:

If Copa America is rated 2nd in CONMEBOL, which tournament is rated 1st in south American as a continents?

You will eventually bring receipts and swallow the L by yourself

Let's just allow this slide. I wouldn't want a fellow Blue to take some L prescription. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Interesting video. 06:53 will be of interest to Airmark cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWWOW7T82Hw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
To watch Naija match no easy o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
BlueMann:
To watch Naija match no easy o

African ball as a whole, the camera sef Dey turn eye

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Almajirihunter:

The South African league try small
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
izzou:

The South African league try small

Na 2010 facilities help those ones, with their league them suppose be powerhouse sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
So Naija no fit beat Cape Verde for Lagos shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
Almajirihunter:

The quality is so poor...the camera, the pitches, the officiating, the players... embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
PDPGuy:
So Naija no fit beat Cape Verde for Lagos shocked

We qualify make we thank God first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
MorataFC:

Copa America is a 2nd grade tournament below the Euros and at par with Nations League simple

So because its the 1st in South America now means its same with Euros?

Is South America CL, Oceania CL, African CL of same quality as UEFA CL?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

Bros, at this stage, the NFF needs to hire either Amuneke or Finidi cos this Rohr dude no be am at all!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
Itsrm:
Interesting video. 06:53 will be of interest to Airmark cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWWOW7T82Hw

The day Boathand was buried alive as witnessed by Raumdeuter. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

Gernot Rohr na B-tech Ole.

Who knows which team we'll draw in the third and final round? With this cluelessness all over the team I wouldn't trust us to best even Mali over two legs.

Make e no come be like 2006 that we couldn't qualify despite being given a group of Rwanda, Angola and Zimbabwe.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
airmark:

The day Boathand was buried alive as witnessed by Ramdeuter. grin

Players get dribbled all the time, Any defender worth his salt who doesnt run from players will get dribbled

But can anyone show us where a defender is marking his own teammate?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
PDPGuy:
Bros, at this stage, the NFF needs to hire either Amuneke or Finidi cos this Rohr dude no be am at all!!

Unlimited22:

Gernot Rohr na B-tech Ole.

Who knows which team we'll draw in the third and final round? With this cluelessness all over the team I wouldn't trust us to best even Mali over two legs.

Make e no come be like 2006 that we couldn't qualify despite being given a group of Rwanda, Angola and Zimbabwe.

Rohr might be Ole lite but the truth is that top coaches dont do National Teams. And Rohr is about the best we can get for our National Team
I know Nigerians are proud but we need to tell ourselves the truth, Our players are lacking in quality and other African countries have caught up and overtaken us

Look at Nigerian players, How many are playing regularly in a top club in Europe(CL level club)? I looked at Cape Verde and almost all their players play abroad and in Europe. Can you use your chest to say Jamilu Collins, Troost Ekong, Awaziem, Leon Balogun, Joe Aribo, Moses Simon, Ighalo are better than these Cape Verdian?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

Copa America is a 2nd grade tournament below the Euros and at par with Nations League simple

So because its the 1st in South America now means its same with Euros?

Is South America CL, Oceania CL, African CL of same quality as UEFA CL?
every continent has its own football tournament which is recognized by FIFA, no two competitions can have the same values, definitely one has to be rated higher than the other, but to say copa American is 2nd rated in CONMEBOL is a no no for me, B.Sc in uniport has the same value with B.Sc of UI. grin
Abeg, i no get liver for arguments, grin i just want izzou to know that dat statement was credited to u cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
MorataFC:
every continent has its own football tournament which is recognized by FIFA, no two competitions can have the same values, definitely one has to be rated higher than the other, but to say copa American is 2nd rated in CONMEBOL is a no no for me, B.Sc in uniport has the same value with B.Sc of UI. grin
Abeg, i no get liver for arguments, grin i just want izzou to know that dat statement was credited to u cheesy

Izzou come and see your person o. And you warned him

Who else read my comment and deduced the bold from it? I just want to check something among Chelsea fans

raumdeuter:
Copa America is a 2nd rate trophy just like UEFA Nations league

(1) (2) (3) ... (12780) (12781) (12782) (12783) (12784) (12785) (12786) ... (19215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, monerozi5590, KingAzubuike(f), Realtord43 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.