Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,528 members, 7,865,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10753703 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12847) (12848) (12849) (12850) (12851) (12852) (12853) ... (19432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nezzjnr:

How??

Which one be how na? If you had been more open - kinda like against L'pool - then we would've had more room in the final third.

Kudos to Carrick. Considering your current form, this was the best possible approach to take.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Roland17:

Oga, me I no get time for agenda, no time.

You hate your own player so bad that you are content with him not seeing the pitch vs him playing and possibly doing better than the 3 musketeers you paraded upfront today..

That is not the question I asked but anyway I understand the 3 Musketeers were useless but havertz has not proven to be better than them also especially in a Chelsea shirt .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
CapitalCee:

Mumu. After all the mouth wey una make, una no fit beat Carrick for Stamford bridge. Na Rangnick you wan go away win

Me make mouth? For where ..............always knew your team were always a hard but for us to crack anyday especially at the bridge and this result didn't surprise me a bit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
Softwareguy21:
grin
Cc
Izzou
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
But why does Tuchel leave our slowest man as the last man during corners?

Is there nowhere Tuchel could find use for him when we are taking a corner? At least stand him on the goal line to block the goalkeeper or something

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
popizaino:

That is not the question I asked but anyway I understand the 3 Musketeers were useless but havertz has not proven to be better than them also especially in a Chelsea shirt .

Aje….You admit you paraded 3 useless clowns upfront but somehow, you would rather continue with the useless clowns than try something else in a different game.

My broda, I don’t know what you, Harvertz and Donstan are dragging but me I am not interested in that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ibime:
But why does Tuchel leave our slowest man as the last man during corners?

Is there nowhere Tuchel could find use for him when we are taking a corner? At least stand him on the goal line to block the goalkeeper or something

He corrected the error subsequently by using R. James. But that was a tactical error on all fronts..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
donstan18:

That’s your trophy for the last 4 years.

13 years, no UCL

8 years, no EPL

4 years, not even rubber spoon.

Hopefully you’ll be celebrating “Rangnick Gengen pressing” as trophies in the next 4 years. grin grin cheesy

History class again. Ronaldo has more trophies and Champions league goals than Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
Roland17:

Aje….You admit you paraded 3 useless clowns upfront but somehow, you would rather continue with the useless clowns than try something else in a different game.

My broda, I don’t know what you, Harvertz and Donstan are dragging but me I am not interested in that.

It would gave been better we tried out something different with Lukaku much earlier than we did.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
Our wastefulness cost us this game. We should have been atleast a goal up in the first half

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowWalker00(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
User09:
That felt like a loss. Can't wait for the next game

Honestly, CHO, Loftus Cheek are really not ready to move to the next level. RLC particularly annoyed me with his stupidity today

Werner drifting to the wings when he should be more central. Alonso playing better defensively and being terrible offensively was quite ironic.

Anytime Alonso plays, Cho plays bad.

Alonso tax angry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
CapitalCee:

History class again. Ronaldo has more trophies and Champions league goals than Chelsea.
Yet he was benched by your BEST manager CARRICK in the last four years. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
donstan18:

Yet he was benched by your BEST manager CARRICK in the last four years. grin grin

Not your business the games Ronaldo played. Chelsea is a little club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
Defenders will be doing their job well, but attackers won’t, to even think they cost a lot.

Starting from those Bundesliga frauds.

The day defenders no score for us, we won’t score. Too bad

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
CapitalCee:

Not your business the games Ronaldo played. Chelsea is a little club.
12 points behind a little club after 13 games?

Celebrating a draw against a little club.

Little club Chelsea has won UCL twice since you last played Ucl semis. grin grin

Shame!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
donstan18:
Defenders will be doing their job well, but attackers won’t, to even think they cost a lot.

I am sure it is Havertz fault that we failed to score today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
swiz123:

I am sure it is Havertz fault that we failed to score today.
The guilty are afraid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
Joezinho:

Carrick's game plan is pretty clear,soak up pressure, play on the counter, don't get caught out, don't give up a cheap goal. Then throw in CR7 in the 70th minute and hope he gets a goal. Playing an open match against this Chelsea team is actually a poor, poor idea.

But RN? Our build up play is literally de Gea to lindelof and inshallah.. cheesy

This na fair weather analysis. Had we not paraded 3 Musketeers upfront in the name of attackers, you wouldn't come here to tell us about soaking pressure in the first half, play on the counter and all other stuffs you said above . grin but as you have managed to draw now it all seems it was carrick's masterclass grin.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
donstan18:

Germany boasts of good managers but bad players... whc kain wahala be dat shocked

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
Roland17:

The clowns starred Vs Juve tho, so not surprised they started Vs Manyoo.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
Roland17:
Who leaves Jorg at the back for a set piece though? Ibime go finish all of una today.. Ibime food for months don land oh!

Who should we leave next time? Mind you kante is usually our last man during set pieces before today .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
ShadowWalker00:

Anytime Alonso plays, Cho plays bad.

Alonso tax angry.
we missed chilwell tonight,, it was very clear...

another tin was dat we had to use new players who have not been playing to play against a prepared team making us d learners instead of d masters.... d team dat started against Juve would have done better if fully fit

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
thorrvik55:

The clowns starred Vs Juve tho, so not surprised they started Vs Manyoo.

If I recall the clown in chief Timo Werner didn’t start on that day, only if Hitler was alive he would have set this nonce ablaze since
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
donstan18:
Werner need to be evicted from Chelsea

That guy is the most useless player I have seen in my life .

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
popizaino:

This na fair weather analysis. Had we not paraded 3 Musketeers upfront in the name of attackers, you wouldn't come here to tell us about soaking pressure in the first half, play on the counter and all other stuffs you said above . grin but as you have managed to draw now it all seems it was carrick's masterclass grin.

Baba say na managed to draw. Lol..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Thecassanova:
Werner legs need some panel beating

Make I no talk wetin dey mind for tHat werner.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
popizaino:

Who should we leave next time? Mind you kante is usually our last man during set pieces before today .

Aje…
After the Jorg incident, didn’t Tuchel switch to R. James sitting at the back during United set pieces? I guess you know better than Tuchel that realized the mistake and made adjustments.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Draw is on the attackers, they were so not in sync today.

Again, this is why some of us don't rate Jorginho. Very messed up player.

Everybody just decided to blank today because why did Rudiger decide to balloon that last chance. Painful draw mhen.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Maximilan:

If I recall the clown in chief Timo Werner didn’t start on that day, only if Hitler was alive he would have set this nonce ablaze since

Odoi was our worst attacker today IMO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
BlueRayDick:

I was shocked seeing Jorginho in that position. I mean this is a team that has 3 CB’s on the pitch , yet Na midfielder be their last man for that kind position. How? Why ?

I don't need you to reply me,I just want to expose this agenda behind this comment, who usually the last man for us when we take out setpieces?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
I always knew UTD would sit very deep, hence, I wondered the need for Werner.

Alonso was as useless as his corner kicks.

I was impressed with Chalobah.

Rudiger was impressive too.

CHO was useless against AWB in one on one situations -- a clear evidence of his average dribbling skills.

Despite Jorginho's error, he had a very good game. Stepping up to take the penalty reveals nothing but his tremendous mentality.

James did well today. Was particularly impressed with one recovery run he made in the dying minutes of the game.

RLC should try beach soccer. I don't know who his mentor is, but I am certain he isn't a midfielder.

I saw Thiago Silva trying to send a long ball to Lukaku; a corollary of his negative involvement in the team against big opponents.

My most frustrating moment in the game was when the stupid linesman killed our momentum by not flagging Ronaldo offside

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Fixed match
Una dey give una sef headache

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12847) (12848) (12849) (12850) (12851) (12852) (12853) ... (19432) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), andrewbaba44 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.