Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10480737 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12858) (12859) (12860) (12861) (12862) (12863) (12864) ... (19136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gustav25: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
UncleHaba22:

You are in pain grin grin
he is in severe pains

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hmm. cool
Ibime read that last part very well.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
donjazet:
Hmm. cool
Ibime read that last part very well.

Why not quote every journalist who voted?

Journalists that school at Cambridge and can't raise 10 kickups if you throw them a football

Why won't you make more recoveries when you are parking bus or cover more ground when your game plan is to park bus till extra time and let Donnaruma see you through. Fyi, Jorginho made half his interceptions in the Euros in the game against Spain, as a result of being utterly dominated and parking Boeing bus when he couldn't complete.

Show me a pic of Jorginho winning MOTM in the year of our Lord 2021, let's see who did it on the pitch

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ibime:

Why not quote every journalist who voted?

Journalists that school at Cambridge and can't raise 10 kickups if you throw them a football

Show me a pic of Jorginho winning MOTM in the year of our Lord 2021, let's see who did it on the pitch

Ohh, so you have now moved to discrediting all the professional sports journalists who voted for jorginho. grin grin grin
Just where is the bottom of the barrel? cheesy How low can you go?
So in other words, All the accredited sports journalists who voted for jorginho to give him a whooping four hundred and sixty votes are not qualified to do so? grin grin

So what about the super talented professional players like kroos who voted for jorginho?

Ibime, just accept you've lost the plot on this and move on. Stop digging that grave deeper. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
donjazet:

Ohh, so you have now moved to discrediting all the professional sports journalists who voted for jorginho. grin grin grin
Just where is the bottom of the barrel? cheesy How low can you go?
So in other words, All the accredited sports journalists who voted for jorginho to give him a whooping four hundred and sixty votes are not qualified to do so? grin grin

So what about the super talented professional players like kroos who voted for jorginho?

Ibime, just accept you've lost the plot on this and move on. Stop digging that grave deeper. cheesy

No need discrediting journalists. The fact Jorginho has votes means journalists voted. In other news, water is wet. Are you going to bring all their quotes?

I asked you to simply show me where Jorginho did it on the pitch. Just one major match where he was MOTM. I can bring quotes praising Moussa Sissoko or Garba Lawal if I want. Opinions are like ãrseholes, show me his MOTM performances like the other nominees.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ibime:

Duly obliged oga ibims. cheesy cheesy

Oga Ibime, why do you keep lying about kante winning the man of the match 5 straight times [after lying initially saying 7].
Jorginho won our man of the match against proto in the quarter finals 1st leg.

Recently in the champions league, he won our man of the match against malmo when we demolished them. Just stop with the lies already. cheesy which one is "in the year of our lord 2021"? LoL.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Chairman look the picture well na, Na mbappe dey for Wizkid back

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nothing spectacular about Jorginho's game. He was just lucky to be a part of the winning squads for both his club and country.

He's an annoying player to watch.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
donjazet:

Oga Ibime, why do you keep lying about kante winning the man of the match 5 straight times [after lying initially saying 7].

Recently in the champions league, he won our man of the match against malmo when we demolished them. Just stop with the lies.

Hahahaha.

And no, he didn't win this when we demolished them. He won this in the 1-0 match where everybody was poor. That's the kind of match you look for your most boring player and start awarding yeomen in the spirit of generosity.

I asked you for major match, not group stage dead rubbers or matches against Hearts of Oak

Balon d'Or for a sympathy MOTM against Malmo grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ibime:

Hahahaha.

And no, he didn't win this when we demolished them. He won this in the 1-0 match where everybody was poor. That's the kind of match you look for your most boring player and start awarding yeomen in the spirit of generosity.

I asked you for major match.
Balon d'Or for a sympathy MOTM against Malmo grin grin grin

This is pathetic coming from you. So the quarter finals MOTM doesn't count abi? It's not major enough abi? grin
Let me further rub mud in your face.
In our champions league games this season, jorginho is second highest performer this season. Choke on that. The boy is more than doing his part to the success of our team. I'm using YOUR own criteria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Life is sweet grin grin grin

Now is our turn to support Jorginho and Lewandowski grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ibime:

I asked you to simply show me where Jorginho did it on the pitch. Just one major match where he was MOTM. I can bring quotes praising Moussa Sissoko or Garba Lawal if I want. Opinions are like ãrseholes, show me his MOTM performances like the other nominees.

You mean like yours about him right now? grin grin grin

Do you even hear yourself? We should discard the opinions of professional journalists, top coaches and extraordinary players for the opinion of Ibime. Rumbling in laughter. grin
I have shown you his man of the matches, his statistical contribution, but you're just too stubborn to concede defeat. What does that say about you?
Arguing against results, against logic, against facts.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
A001:
Nothing spectacular about Jorginho's game. He was just lucky to be a part of the winning squads for both his club and country.

He's an annoying player to watch.

Very unfortunate you believe that. He is very effective to our overall gameplay. It may not be "nice" to your eyes, but it is pretty effective to our structure. If not he would have been dumped by tuchel since!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
donjazet:

This is pathetic coming from you. So the quarter finals MOTM doesn't count abi? It's not major enough abi? grin

Which Quarter finals MOTM?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ibime:

Which Quarter finals MOTM?

1st leg against Porto
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
donjazet:

Very unfortunate you believe that. He is very effective to our overall gameplay. It may not be "nice" to your eyes, but it is pretty effective to our structure. If not he would have been dumped by tuchel since!
Okay

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
donjazet:

You mean like yours about him right now? grin grin grin

Do you even hear yourself? We should discard the opinions of professional journalists, top coaches and extraordinary players for the opinion of Ibime. Rumbling in laughter. grin

When a player wins two major trophies, he will get votes, that's just the law of awards. It is up to Journalists to go and write opinions and wash it to justify those votes. That's why I say they are opinions.

If Moussa Sissoko had mistakenly won two trophies you will see them writing about how his energy and drive reminiscent of Patrick Vieira drove Les Blues and Spurs to the trophies

Bollocks.

Let Donnaruma not save one penalty, and all their feathered writings will disappear like the fart of a leprous witch and Jorginho will not make top20.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
BlueMann:

1st leg against Porto

Porto ain't major.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
BlueMann:

Where did you see Mbappe?

Abi Mbappe don turn ref
cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
gustav25:

Fowl fowl fowl.... Are you out of salt yet ? Fyi, it was Marquinhos , El Captaine that ordered him to take that position for the team. But I know you won't know because you know nothing dear Penaldian
Marquinhos ordered your EWU to lie down?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
What is wrong with all these contract rebels sef?

Na so una wan take win Premier League?

angry angry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 2:02am On Dec 01, 2021
timbros:

angry angry

I mentioned it earlier.

Apparently, Chelsea and Christensen had an agreement in place to sign an extension for 5 years, only for his camp to backtrack on the D-day and insist on 3 years.

Rumor has it that the Chelsea hierarchy arent pleased with him; hence why he's been dropped since

https://www.si.com/soccer/chelsea/news/report-chelsea-stunned-by-andreas-christensen-contract-demand-despite-agreeing-deal

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:55am On Dec 01, 2021
Amoto94:
Lewandowski was robbed just like how Sneijder, and Ronaldo were robbed in previous editions. Lewandowski have been scoring for fun in 2021 and his untimely injury ruined Bayern's chance of winning the UCL and when he returns back from injury he's been scoring fun . After Copa America Messi have been struggling for form and between now and then Lewandowski have been the better player so I don't know what criteria they use.
He was not robbed, people are only being emotional he was supposed to win last year. This year messi outperformed him. Statistically, you guys only talk about goals and assist to rate players whereas we have other statistics like chance creation, number of passes completed, dribbling and so on. Why cherry-pick when discussing stats or you don’t every other stats made up football, without those stats there will not be goals or assist. Football is a team sport and Messi play team football more than any player in the history of the game, this is what made him a genius. If only you have time do an online one year course on football under sport science. Lewy scored highest goals and was awarded for doing that.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 6:36am On Dec 01, 2021
timbros:

angry angry
He should not be saying this publicly. The logic doesn't even make any sense. Bench you until we get what we want. That's absolute bull. The board did the same nonsense with Livramento.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:49am On Dec 01, 2021
donjazet:

Recently in the champions league, he won our man of the match against malmo when we demolished them. Just stop with the lies already. cheesy which one is "in the year of our lord 2021"? LoL.
Jorginho wins against Malmo, Kante does his own against Real Madrid and City. There's a massive difference. They are planets apart, don't ever compare. You will never ever see Kante fidgeting to control a ball and gift the opponent a goal scoring chance. Jorginho is an overrated midfielder. No special abilities.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 7:26am On Dec 01, 2021
Ibime:

Porto ain't major.

Not so sure...Porto is a deadly team.... Though I agree with your overall sentiment as regards Jorginho...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 7:29am On Dec 01, 2021
hensben:
He was not robbed, people are only being emotional he was supposed to win last year. This year messi outperformed him. Statistically, you guys only talk about goals and assist to rate players whereas we have other statistics like chance creation, number of passes completed, dribbling and so on. Why cherry-pick when discussing stats or you don’t every other stats made up football, without those stats there will not be goals or assist. Football is a team sport and Messi play team football more than any player in the history of the game, this is what made him a genius. If only you have time do an online one year course on football under sport science. Lewy scored highest goals and was awarded for doing that.

Man, your takes here are sometimes so outrageous one can't help but wonder if you're truly serious and believe the things you write or just trolling grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:39am On Dec 01, 2021
BikeMan:
Jorginho wins against Malmo, Kante does his own against Real Madrid and City. There's a massive difference. They are planets apart, don't ever compare. You will never ever see Kante fidgeting to control a ball and gift the opponent a goal scoring chance. Jorginho is an overrated midfielder. No special abilities.

Now peeps are gonna start digging for THAT picture/gif of Kante.

People of God, abeg calm down and leave Kante out of it biko. Please don't go hunting for THAT picture, abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2021
Ibime:

Porto ain't major.

Porto is major o...or have you forgotten how they were given us wahala with the way they were pressing us like bobbi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:42am On Dec 01, 2021
Make una rest, because oga Ibime is ready to die on this Jorginho hill...it's like trying to convince Uncle Dayo that Hazard wasn't a shakushaku merchant cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:43am On Dec 01, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shedenbelalanme: 7:43am On Dec 01, 2021
BikeMan:
What about this? Do you remember?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12858) (12859) (12860) (12861) (12862) (12863) (12864) ... (19136) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, drisham(m), StarchAndBanga, Geld(m), Sulele04(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.