Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10627785 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12873) (12874) (12875) (12876) (12877) (12878) (12879) ... (19272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Baba, Prayers na work now o

Wifey dey to feed gan

I know Sir, you fit call for offering from the house grin, so that ministry go stand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:23am On Dec 02, 2021
User09:
TT's post match comment

" Havertz was very strong today. I felt he was the one player reaching his level today. We missed some players. We had some players overloaded. We stole three points. We don’t have to talk around it. For the first time it feels like a lucky win.

The game was so intense, I was breathing heavily grin
There were six corners in the match and Watford played all we couldn't play any compared to man u where we play 15.
Summary is Watford did steal the show while Chelsea did steal d points.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2021
Ibunkun1:

grin, oro sunnukun re o

Smile

E dey their body jawe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:52am On Dec 02, 2021
Skimpledawg:

grin grin grin

I dey charge now

For your own darling club?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2021
User09:
TT's post match comment

" Havertz was very strong today. I felt he was the one player reaching his level today. We missed some players. We had some players overloaded. We stole three points. We don’t have to talk around it. For the first time it feels like a lucky win.

Agree wholeheartedly.

Yesterday was one of the best displays I've seen from Havertz. Very complete performance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2021
They had a clear plan. My goodness

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 11:28am On Dec 02, 2021
BlueMann:

Bomb Alonso
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2021
Ibunkun1:

I know Sir, you fit call for offering from the house grin, so that ministry go stand
grin grin grin

Why are you like this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2021
BlueMann:

Which was very clear from their approach to the game. Rather than most understanding this, it was just a plethora of rubbish comments throughout. This one is shit, that one is shit.

Every single player has contributed in some way to our present position. No one of them is perfect.

It's more and more evident that most people here only support when things are perfect and never take time to understanding why something is not working out as it has/should.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Skimpledawg:

grin grin grin

Why are you like this

cool, 2 Timothy 2:6 (KJV) The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.

As per you be our Apostle na. You deserve am grin
But we must see the results of the prayers o

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Exonerate1:
grin

Hopefully, he shows this to us. We are yet to see the value for money we paid. He has been vastly inconsistent. I do hope he keeps up yesterday's performance. He put in a really good shift at the front and made good decisions in the final third. We need more of that, not only Doing it once in 5 games.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
nateevs:

Which was very clear from their approach to the game. Rather than most understanding this, it was just a plethora of rubbish comments throughout. This one is shit, that one is shit.

Every single player has contributed in some way to our present position. No one of them is perfect.
It's more and more evident that most people here only support when things are perfect and never take time to understanding why something is not working out as it has/should.

Thunder will fire anybody that insulted tuchel in any form yesterday!! Such a fickle fan base. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The second there is any hint of problem, they begin turning on the manager. Mtchew.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
nateevs:

You want to start to question a manager with 95% win ratio because he didn't play Barkley.

And you are saying 'and so?'

Yes he needs to be questioned for the remaining 5% unsuccessful ratio any problem with that ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
andrewbaba44:

The Truth is bitter

And my team is not 10th

Manchester United is a useless club because that’s the epl 10th team

I am a Barca Fan and I prefer Chelsea to Man U anyday anytime

I Dey support mancity for epl sha grin

Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
BlueMann:

Agree wholeheartedly.

Yesterday was one of the best displays I've seen from Havertz. Very complete performance.

I swear he impressed me last night

His brother also grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
donjazet:

Hopefully, he shows this to us. We are yet to see the value for money we paid. He has been vastly inconsistent. I do hope he keeps up yesterday's performance. He put in a really good shift at the front and made good decisions in the final third. We need more of that, not only Doing it once in 5 games.
lakaka has gone 9 games without a goal and assist, when will the most expensive player in chelsea history start to justify his purchase? leave a 22 year old boy alone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
andrewbaba44:

The Truth is bitter

And my team is not 10th

Manchester United is a useless club because that’s the epl 10th team

I am a Barca Fan and I prefer Chelsea to Man U anyday anytime

I Dey support mancity for epl sha grin
barca is 7th tho and might play in the Europa league grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ennyjay69:

No wahala grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Havertz10:
lakaka has gone 9 games without a goal and assist, when will the most expensive player in chelsea history start to justify his purchase? leave a 22 year old boy alone

My Friend shut it. Havertz has 12 goals in 58 appearances for Chelsea.
Lukaku has 4 goals in 11 apps.
One has been with us only 3 months and played 11 games. The other 18 months with 58 games, Tell me who more pressure will be on right now?

Havertz has to become more consistent. Lukaku hasn't had enough time to prove himself. We have seen him firing off from his very first start to a formidable rival away.
Stop mentioning Lukaku when we call out that residential flop {so far}. The world of football already knows Lukaku, very few have his numbers. Havertz has got no where so far, he should do better. Hopefully, yesterday's performance will be the marker for a more consistent performance, not falling back on his lassie fair performances.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ennyjay69:
They will play in europa. Muller has warned them already.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Havertz10:
I guess Mount is 50 years old then. The hypocrisy stinks.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
WhoDeyHause:

Barca will play Europa league and Messi ballon d or will be collected right ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Exonerate1:
grin
more like 13goals 12 assists in 60apps for chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ibunkun1:

cool, 2 Timothy 2:6 (KJV) The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.

As per you be our Apostle na. You deserve am grin
But we must see the results of the prayers o
You no like as Havertz assist and mount score yesterday?

If both hadn't done something, this place for no contain us all na

Na Prayers dey run all these things o

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
Chelsea have two forwards one is £72m and the other is £98m, £170m and yet after 14 games none have 7goals

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
Exonerate1:
grin

This picture is a lie and highly deceiving. This picture included goals scored in the academy. And even at that doesn't still amount to 95 goals. This is purely mischievous fake news meant to deceive people. I mean it's just like adding up loftus cheek and odoi's academy goals and calling it "professional" stats. I guess this is why you shared it as picture instead of the tweet, because under that tweet, people drag havertz and Chelsea no be small. We paid too fucking_ much for him.

Havertz has to do more. Mind you he has only 2 champions league goals in his career so far out of 24 fucking_ appearances. Who dash am 58 assists?? grin grin grin please verify info before bringing them here.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
donjazet:

This picture is a lie and highly deceiving. This picture included goals scored in the academy. And even at that doesn't still amount to 95 goals. This is purely mischievous fake news meant to deceive people. I mean it's just like adding up loftus cheek and odoi's academy goals and calling it "professional" stats. I guess this is why you shared it as picture instead of the tweet, because under that tweet, people drag havertz and Chelsea no be small. We paid too fucking_ much for him.

Havertz has to do more. Mind you he has only 2 champions league goals in his career so far out of 24 fucking_ appearances. Who dash am 58 assists?? grin grin grin please verify info before bringing them here.

Nwanne, I know you don't believe in prayers, but God bless you abundantly for this

About 25% of his goals came from U17 Bundesliga.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
izzou:

Nwanne, I know you don't believe in prayers, but God bless you abundantly for this

About 25% of his goals came from U17 Bundesliga.

grin grin grin Nwanne, after seeing that picture, I had to double check because I couldn't reconcile the havertz I've been seeing the past year and half to those numbers. shocked
I said it can only be juju, and lo and behold, it was fake stats from havertz10-wannabe twitter handle. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
donjazet:

grin grin grin Nwanne, after seeing that picture, I had to double check because I couldn't reconcile the havertz I've been seeing the past year and half to those numbers. shocked
I said it can only be juju, and lo and behold, it was fake stats from havertz10 wannabe twitter handle. grin grin
Lol

Don Don grin

If Donstan18 comes online to laugh at Havertz10, you go sti face am with Mount's poverty stats too

grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Omo, if Arsenal wins those scummies eeh,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
WhoDeyHause:

Another cricket score loading

(1) (2) (3) ... (12873) (12874) (12875) (12876) (12877) (12878) (12879) ... (19272) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lateefGRDT(m), Agadinaagwuofe, Roland17(m), popizaino(m), Caicedobets(m), youngZee23, Sportsweb, rooftops and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.