Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10505895 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12875) (12876) (12877) (12878) (12879) (12880) (12881) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
If I say Jorginho is not known for Hollywood pass you guys will still be confuse. Na wa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Make una free hensben

I believe he meant Havertz is mentally strong at the coalface i.e when the pressure is on

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
You can never rely on this noisy neighbours in big games. Just make sure you draw.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
Thank you my London neighbour grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Lol

Don Don grin

If Donstan18 comes online to laugh at Havertz10, you go sti face am with Mount's poverty stats too

grin
he started the agenda against havertz when I started dragging lukaku, they keep talking about havertz, guy has won the champions league while bossing the final, if he retires today, he remains a Chelsea legend

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
hensben:
When you are been called to analyze football on tv, these are the words that make it interesting smiley. Every profession have their own words.

I don laugh tire grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by faruz: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Unlimited22:

Lekki Phase 1 or GRA phase 1?
grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
hensben:
Havertz10 was right about Havertz that he is a generational talent. At his age now don’t expect consistency but CFC paid for a real talent. I just pray injury don’t plague his career. He si intelligent with or without the ball, slickly in his play and above all he is mentally strong with cold face. He shouldn’t be played anywhere else for now except false 9. That guy is better than lukaku and Werner football wise, they only got power and agility respectively, more than him. Lukaku is looking like a waste of money already seeing his body size and age with average technique i don’t see him staying here for two seasons while Werner will be gone during the summer so as to get Chiesa or any quality baller. Warner body and legs are faster than his brain.
I pray Conte do at least ok for Tottenham so that he can bid for lukaku and then the club make exchange for Kane for short term. Tuchel love technical players with smart move with or without the ball. And also, Havertz is a big game player.

So, we paid £98m for a striker only to keep him on the bench to accommodate one german Luis Garcia? undecided
Which kind bad investment advice is this? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
hensben:
It’s unfortunate most of you don’t know football terms and yet claim to know the game. If I use the word downing tools it will seem I am speaking Latin. These are terminologies in football.

No, its an idiom used to describe industrial action.
Before it became popular with football commentary, it was used to describe protest or strike actions by unions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

So, we paid £98m for a striker only to keep him on the bench to accommodate one german Luis Garcia? undecided
Do you even know how football works, what do you mean we paid 98m pounds only to keep him on the bench, how is he on the bench. How many goals lukaku score before him injure? So when you invest you expect return with just a deal. So when you build a house for rent you expect to get the money in one year. Na wa. Who score ucl goal, nor be same Havertz.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

No, its an idiom used to describe industrial action.
Before it became popular with football commentary, it was used to describe protest or strike actions by unions.
I know but it can be use in football world too. Are you aware Sarriball is a football word now. In football, you can generate any term to describe whatever you want to talk about, whether borrowed or not. You can chose to be informal(using play-words) with words when analyzing football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
hensben:
Do you even know how football works, what do you mean we paid 98m pounds only to keep him on the bench, how is he on the bench. How many goals lukaku score before him injure? So when you invest you expect return with just a deal. So when you build a house for rent you expect to get the money in one year. Na wa. Who score ucl goal, nor be same Havertz.

Why would you keep playing him as a false9 when you have a striker who's capable of getting double figures with the right support?

Why would you even sign a £98m striker when the coach had a german atilogu to play a false9?
Does it make any business sense?
Lukaku just came here three months ago and he was fatigued upon arrival & eventually got injured, which kept him out for a month. Does that make him a flop?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Why would you keep playing him as a false9 when you have a striker who's capable of getting double figures with the right support?

Why would you even sign a £98m striker when the coach had a german atilogu to play a false9?
Does it make any business sense?
Lukaku just came here three months ago and he was fatigued upon arrival & eventually got injured, which kept him out for a month. Does that make him a flop?
Yes it make business sense because players were sold to get Havertz. Lukaku is only good at power and scoring against weak or struggling teams. He is technically average, can’t control the ball properly and lack intelligent movement. He only suit counter attacking coach in a slow league. In this Tuchel system Havertz is your best front man if you don’t know. You guys only interested in who scored or assisted, you don’t do eye test on overall play on the pitch and how that play is helping the team. Football is a team sport. Tuchel already saw lukaku’s deficiency to his tactics. If Lukaku is so important to him he would’ve been starting since his return from injury.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ronaldo gradually cementing his place as the second best to ever Grace the beautiful game

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
Segedinho:

Oh boy.!!

I see why you were nicknamed hen's brain.

This plague shall forever be upon ye shekpites grin grin grin

Nothing Baalam Skimpledawg can do about it tongue

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
elrony:

This plague shall forever be upon ye shekpites grin grin grin

Nothing Baalam Skimpledawg can do about it tongue
May Jah strike you Lots with more Trevors

grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:22am On Dec 03, 2021
Maximilan:
Ronaldo gradually cementing his place as the second best to ever Grace the beautiful game
Who's now the first best ever? Messi?

Lols.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2021
Skimpledawg:

grin
I rebuke you...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:19am On Dec 03, 2021
Ibime:
Make una free hensben

I believe he meant Havertz is mentally strong at the coalface i.e when the pressure is on

Aje you Dey motivate me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Hensben for the first time in a long period of time you made sense in your description of Havertz, he has this strong mentality with an ice-cold killer instinct about him. He is a roving player who plays with his head and likes to play a one-touch football.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2021
Donstan said CR7 is finished yet man keeps giving you L every now and then, I repeat anyone who takes your take on football seriously needs deliverance from intellect myopia.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2021
Skimpledawg:

grin

Scumrade no be so ọ grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2021
Amoto94:
Hensben for the first time in a long period of time you made sense in your description of Havertz, he has this strong mentality with an ice-cold killer instinct about him. He is a roving player who plays with his head and likes to play a one-touch football.
Thank you comrade.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2021
Amoto94:
Donstan said CR7 is finished yet man keeps giving you L every now and then, I repeat anyone who takes your take on football seriously needs deliverance from intellect myopia.

Apostate Skimpledawg, judgement seems to be upon ye shekpites, there's even A Duncestan plague grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2021
patrickmuf:
I rebuke you...

No mind that fake plofet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

First and foremost, do you even know the primary role of a false 9. And who told you chelsea bought Havertz for scoring purpose primarily, he was bought for attacking play generally which he is doing good so far, except the inconsistent part which is normal due to age. Nor be every player be messi wey start being consistent at 19.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2021
elrony:

Apostate Skimpledawg, judgement seems to be upon ye shekpites, there's even A Duncestan plague grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una too wicked with cold face on this Street.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2021
elrony:

Scumrade no be so ọ grin grin grin
Thunder strike you there son of Armageddon

May Trevor plunder your thread jus like Nani troubled Ole
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2021
Oasis007:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una too wicked with cold face on this Street.
Sancho will come good for you guys eventually the boy is too good to flop but football is unpredictable sometimes, so I will stake my hands like Eruditor and cash like Swish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Thunder strike you there son of Armageddon

May Trevor plunder your thread jus like Nani troubled Ole
grin grin grin

Apostle, na now I reason am oh

Nani disturbed Ole's spirit. Even when the man was doing well, Nani was having none of it.

Omo, dem suppose study that guy persistent spirit

grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2021
izzou:

Apostle, na now I reason am oh

Nani disturbed Ole's spirit. Even when the man was doing well, Nani was having none of it.

Omo, dem suppose study that guy persistent spirit

grin cheesy cheesy
That guy was immense and relentless in his cause.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Amoto94:

That guy was immense and relentless in his cause.

grin grin grin cheesy

At some point, he added KilltheBasterd grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12875) (12876) (12877) (12878) (12879) (12880) (12881) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, Whizlight(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.