Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10697747 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12934) (12935) (12936) (12937) (12938) (12939) (12940) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
iamoyindamola:

You see that var, it will soon cause serious fight
.var is used to manipulate football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
hensben:
Good to bench Lukaku, he is not way forward in this club. Chelsea always get it wrong int he process of getting it right already, I mean you are building technical play already why sign a brawn striker with average technicality and poor pressing with no movement. This is why pep spend much, he doesn’t tolerate physical players with little technicality.

We have 3 games in 6 days. Calm down. Same Pep that tried to sign Lukaku this summer gone

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lakaka benched again grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
I know that half of Chelsea fans do not hate jorginho. Just a very very few minority.
An inconsequential minority. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
Lineup

Havertz leading the attack cool
if una like open yansh like bitch on heat period today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
donjazet:
I know that half of Chelsea fans do not hate jorginho. Just a very very few minority.

Read the last 10 pages of this thread alone and see how many people are referring DM to Chelsea upandan.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Havertz10:
Lakaka benched again grin
Havertz masterclass or e no sure you??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ibime:

Read the last 10 pages of this thread alone and see how many people are referring DM to Chelsea upandan.

Surely you can see that we have an injury crisis on our hands. It makes sense to call for reinforcement.

Kante has become very injury prone and unreliable the last few years. It makes sense to call for support NOT replace.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
zeusis:

if una like open yansh like bitch on heat period today

No panic, Silva is there, the players re mentally okay today, lol grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
As a matter of fact, let's conduct a poll on this thread.
If you think that jorginho is an essential player to our team. Hit like.
If you think we should dispose of him as soon as possible, hit Share.

Remember, useful and essential, LIKE.
Disposable. SHARE.

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
donjazet:

Surely you can see that we have an injury crisis on our hands. It makes sense to call for reinforcement.

Kante has become very injury prone and unreliable the last few years. It makes sense to call for support NOT replace.

They are not calling Aurelien or Bissouma name every day to come and sit as back up for Jogginghoe, feel free to ask.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ihebu4chelsea:
He is correct....
Oh wow. I'm even shocked seeing that name.

Thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
donjazet:

Disposable. SHARE.

Why not swap the like and share around. You think say you wise

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jorgiboy playing with an injury but I'm supposed to believe he's not important.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
donjazet:

He thinks Chelsea ends in Nairaland. Very funny guy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
Exonerate1:
Jorgiboy playing with an injury but I'm supposed to believe he's not important.

Players play with painkillers everyday. It's either you are fit or not. Why won't he play when Chelsea has no option

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
TT no rate lukaku Sha

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Ibime:

Ojoro

Imagine...and they gave the decision despite spending 600 years to review it undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Strugglingman: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
iamoyindamola:

but it wasnt VAR that awarded the penalty sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Exonerate1:

So Nairaland is not a representative sample? A nigga that is hated even in Stamford Bridge such that he gets booed and has never been in running for POTY. Fans will rather vote Mount or Kovacic. I wonder where one should go to find Chelsea fans then

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
Exonerate1:

Clearly you don't know Ibime, I'm not surprised.
Once he has made up his mind on a player, nothing changes it.

This is someone who till today, calls iniesta. One of the most brilliant midfielder of his generation. A flop and carry along.
You can still see how ibime hates Drogba despite what Drogba has done in football.
Ibime used to call Drogba a player without sense, someone that shoots without technique.

So with him, there is nothing you will say to ever change his mind once he makes it up.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
donjazet:

Disposable. SHARE.

Jorginho is a good player, I once hate him during lampard era (playing shit all the time), I think he has improved this time, but makes some silly mistakes and he's lazy too (I mean he gives a pass where his head is facing, lol, wether you're marked or not he doesn't care, he can't turn to give a pass).I just pray he improve
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
donjazet:
He should have gone on strike?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
Exonerate1:

2 shares from Ibime and Ibeme grin

I'm not foolish enough to participate in such a loaded poll with loaded questions. Not only is the question loaded but likes are anonymised while shares are not.

A neutral question will be phrased as such

Click like if you think Chelsea should replace Jorginho as DM

Click share to keep Jorginho as DM

23 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
Raumdeuter looks like we are having VARchester city this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
swiz123:

Exactly what Lukaku brought but couldn't sell it.

I want Chelsea to be built around high IQ players, not those who believe that aggression can sway favor their way. Problem is, these players are good in the act of deception. You hardly pin the teams woeful performances on them. This same muscle is the exact reason Tottenham regressed terribly with Horjberg

Most Nigerians often love these set of players because for some reason, they see themselves in them.

Give this guy a break. He has not played half a season fully fit & you're here lambasting him.
If you were a Spurs fan, you would have killed Harry Kane for his goal drought.

The Barcelona of 2008-2012 had aggressive & powerful players. Even AC Milan of Kaka & Schevchenko era had built players.

Pack 11 players of Kai Havertz on the pitch of play and see if you would win 20 EPL league matches.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
drisham:
TT no rate lukaku Sha

grin grin
We have to play twice a week now, a rotation is sensible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ruben should borrow sense today oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
Raudeuter looks like we are having VARchester city this season

What happened because when I watched the closing stages I saw a shot hit the arm of the Wolves defender with headband and nothing was called
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ibime:

So Nairaland is not a representative sample? A nigga that is hated even in Stamford Bridge such that he gets booed and has never been in running for POTY. Fans will rather vote Mount or Kovacic. I wonder where one should go to find Chelsea fans then

Jorginho has a chant what are you on grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
Exonerate1:

Jorginho has a chant what are you on grin

Chant that cannot get him nomination for POTY against Mount and Kovacic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12934) (12935) (12936) (12937) (12938) (12939) (12940) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nateevs(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.