Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10589626 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13062) (13063) (13064) (13065) (13066) (13067) (13068) ... (19240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2021
donstan18:

Lmao!! Imagine club or boutique owners fighting fraudsters. Who will patronize them? 9-5 workers? cheesy cheesy

This is the point I was making since that anyone gaining from these guys offline won’t complain or give a damn. Na just online all of us dey condemn them.
Like what donjazet said earlier.

You don't bring in politician,pastors and other negative vices to justify yahoo..

If u have had time to enter a lengthy convo with them when they are high..u will have to rethink.

Scam has gone beyond just surviving or being smarter....it has gone to get d bucks and stay afloat irrespective of whatever it takes.

And this ultimately has increased d rate of ritualism...

Like I said earlier,the love for money is the to sole reason why these set of people hails scammers.

What is bad is bad...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2021
donstan18:

Lmao!! Imagine club or boutique owners fighting fraudsters. Who will patronize them? 9-5 workers? cheesy cheesy

This is the point I was making since that anyone gaining from these guys offline won’t complain or give a damn. Na just online all of us dey condemn them.
what's the need of all the barks without real energy to walk the talk undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:47am On Dec 29, 2021
afrodoc2:

Look at how "leaders of tomorrow" are using all sorts of misdirection fallacies to defend crime. grin

This country don expire.
Lol...
Masters of Misdirections!
As I read their misdirections sef, I no fit talk. Where I wan start from grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:47am On Dec 29, 2021
Segedinho:

Like what donjazet said earlier.

You don't bring in politician,pastors and other negative vices to justify yahoo..

If u have had time to enter a lengthy convo with them when they are high..u will have to rethink.

Scam has gone beyond just surviving or being smarter....it has gone to get d bucks and stay afloat irrespective of whatever it takes.

And this ultimately has increased d rate of ritualism...

Like I said earlier,the love for money is the to sole reason why these set of people hails scammers.

What is bad is bad...

The love of money is the reason everyone respects the rich offline. cheesy

Nothing like “These set of people”.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2021
Odunharry:

They need consent first before making use of any other means(court, Force, threats etc) Many people for Nigeria no well o.

The cashier realised it after the depositor came to complain days after or the colleague/auditor discovered the error.

It is good you didn't transfer the money into another account or saw it as manna from above.
You saved the cashier/transfer officer without you knowing.
Kojo I don't believe in such
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:59am On Dec 29, 2021
seankafor:
you shut up your mouth if you re too embeclic to understand my post..

You sell something that is supposed to sell 1k, you sell it 2k, are you not undermining the economy of the country? Are you a fool?
Are you not making people life hard by increasing the transport fare which is supposed to be 100 naira to 500 naira just because of same greed which you accuse of yahoo boys?
Areyou a slowpoke ? Whats hard in my post for you not to understand?
The difference between this and yahooism is that customers have choice to make. If I know bike was hiked from 100 to 150, I can decide to jump on bike or not. That's my decision and choice to make. An okada man won't force, subdue or deceive me to part with my money, and even if I did jump on the bike, I will have an understanding and agreement that #150 is the price I want to pay. That I'll pay willingly and knowingly.

Can all the scenarios be applied to yahooism??

If no, then please stop comparing business transactions to yahooism. They no correlate in any form!

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Kojo I don't believe in such
Some people will tell you it's blessing oo. Money that's not theirs or weren't expecting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2021
Jodera:
The difference between this and yahooism is that customers have choice to make. If I know bike was hiked from 100 to 150, I can decide to jump on bike or not. That's my decision and choice to make. An okada man won't force, subdue or deceive me to part with my money, and even if I did jump on the bike, I will have an understanding and agreement that #150 is the price I want to pay. That I'll pay willingly and knowingly.

If no, then please stop comparing business transactions to yahooism. They no correlate in any form!
but all na still swindling..
Anything that has to do with deceit is yahoo and fraud..
Tax fraud, insurance fraud, hike fraud.. stop fine tuning these to suit your narrative so you can feel good to perpetrate it..
Fraud is fraud.. corruption is fraud too, stealing is fraud.. all are under the umbrella of yahooism..

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2021
Jodera:

MBA forex, MMM, Racksterli and other platforms that scammed people, shea dem force people invest? No be mutual understanding?

Una just dey misyarn here, una think say yahoo Na to chat white, wear socks, big polo, short, hangbag after collecting iTunes card.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2021
Odunharry:

Some people will tell you it's blessing oo. Money that's not theirs or weren't expecting.
Then those people should not complain when they lose money
How can you reap where you didn't sow
That is the foundation of fraud, everyone want fast and easy money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2021
donstan18:

MBA forex, MMM, Racksterli and other platforms that scammed people, shea dem force people invest?

Una just dey misyarn here, una think say yahoo Na to chat white, wear socks, big polo, short, hangbag after collecting iTunes card.
So Forex na fraud, you can as well say crypto is fraud too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2021
iamoyindamola:

So Forex na fraud, you can as well say crypto is fraud too
70% of Nigerians into crypto are fraudsters. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2021
grin

They are no longer yahooboys but G-boys. Some Dudes here have no idea what these Guys are doing to get money at all costs.

You need to move closer to them to see the Reality. They're more or less Ritualists now. They are ready to sacrifice human lives to get what they want or need.

Donstan18 is right though. I remember one of my old friends. Few years ago, he called me and was crying on the phone. I asked what happened and he told me to call his younger Brother and advise him to leave Yahoo immediately.

I called the Boy and he assured me to leave it after a Year. That he needs to do it for his Education's sake. Their Parents are poor. My Friend ain't financially buoyant either.

I called my Friend and told what his Brother said. We both agreed to leave him, because he has made his Decision already. We agreed to keep reminding him of who is and why he needs to move away from it as soon as possible.

We also agreed never to collect a dime from him or be associated with him until he listens to us. Lo and behold, 2 years later our Boy don blow outside Nigeria. I called to remind him of our Agreement and he told me clearly to forget it.

In his words.... "shey na teeth I go use finish school or feed myself." Why did he say that? I advised him to quit and use whatever he has gathered to study in Europe.

We part way from the Day. I called my Friend to tell him the Embarrassment I got from his Brother. Guess what he told me? "Sorry Bro, Ole ni Everybody for Naija. Let's leave the Boy alone."

Surprised? I got to know he bought his Brother Ford Jeep, thus Orin (Music) ti (don) change. Condemning Scammers online has zero Result. Offline ni koko.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2021
erusen:
To be honest,if I see who teach me yahoo,I go learn,maybe I am a heartless devil but anything that will give money I go collect as last I nor kill person or scam Nigerians,yes I can't justify this morally but I need money to survive ,I can't even by bread without thinking twice ,haba na me suffer pass
Do you know how many people yahoo people have killed just due to scamming them off their hard earned investments?

Lol, if you wan scam, scam bros or enter yahoo, it's your choice, but just know you'll kill some people either gradually or instantly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2021
donstan18:

MBA forex, MMM, Racksterli and other platforms that scammed people, shea dem force people invest? No be mutual understanding?

humans has always cunningly twist narrative to fit their agenda..
He twisted it so he can feel good when he hikes the price of groundnut oil which he bought 5,00 and the market price which is 6000 (1k gain) but due to his greed and maybe seen this is festive period and people don't have a choice.. he fraudulently hikes the price to 10k due to his selfishness.. he feels good because he didn't force any person to buy it.. but not knowing he coercily forced people who their life depends on it ..
Abi lecturers wey dey collect sex and money for marks force you do so? Abi that one no follow for yahoo undecided

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2021
donstan18:

There we go again grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2021
donstan18:

there are legit crypto traders and fraud crypto investment scammers.
But anyone who is savvy enough to know about crypto trading/investment can integrate into crypto fruad seamlessly..

The 2 can coexist seamlessly.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:15am On Dec 29, 2021
seankafor:
but all na still swindling..
Anything that has to do with deceit is yahoo and fraud..
Tax fraud, insurance fraud, hike fraud.. stop fine tuning these to suit your narrative so you can feel good to perpetrate it..
Fraud is fraud.. corruption is fraud too, stealing is fraud.. all are under the umbrella of yahooism..
how is doing business transactions and I tell you my price stealing? Did I force you to buy or engage my services? I mean, if you no gree the #150, you go leave me go your way abi? Isn't there other okada you fit scope wey fit take less than the 150 through haggling? At least I know that happens in Nigeria.

Don't compare yahooism that I'll part with my money under duress and false trust to business transactions that I can decide to part with my money or not. You can't call business transactions and Yahoo swindling, they dey different league. Haba bros!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2021
iamoyindamola:

he is right, crypto and fraud coexists.. he is not far from the truth if he says 70%..

If you re conversant with crypto, you will know you can participate in fraud too effortlessly on a low-key..

He didn't generalise so 20% can be a good number of legit traders who have the dignity of not soiling their hands..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2021
Jodera:
how is doing business transactions and I tell you my price stealing? Did I force you to buy or engage my services? I mean, if you no gree the #150, you go leave me go your way abi? Isn't there other okada you fit scope wey fit take less than the 150 through haggling? At least I know that happens in Nigeria.

Don't compare yahooism that I'll part with my money under duress and false trust to business transactions that I can decide to part with my money or not. You can't call business transactions and Yahoo swindling, they dey different league. Haba bros!
am not here to argue with you but I want you to know there are different levels and formarts to this yahoo..
So long as you aren't selling the market price of goods, that's fraud paint it whichever way you like..

Nuf said
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2021
donstan18:

I do Forex trading (I hardly say this) and I don't see how I'm scammed. At least I trade myself and for myself alone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2021
seankafor:
there are legit crypto traders and fraud crypto investment scammers.
But anyone who is savvy enough to know about crypto trading/investment can integrate into crypto fruad seamlessly..

The 2 can coexist seamlessly.. cheesy
Most are crypto fraudsters.

Creating coin brokers, paying influencers and scamming people.

Less than 5% of Nigerian crypto traders make their money from crypto trading, most are just scammers, the few legit rest make cash from organizing crypto class, deceiving and teaching people nonsense. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2021
Jodera:

You see these people will tell you pastors and imams are swindling their brethrens, politicians stealing money, this and that
Just to make this yahoo look legit, they should face pastors and imams plus politicians na cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Thieves!!

Na Wetin dem be. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2021
donstan18:

Most are crypto fraudsters.

Creating coin brokers, paying influencers and scamming people.

Less than 5% of Nigerian crypto traders make their money from crypto trading, most are just scammers, the few legit rest make cash from organizing crypto class, deceiving and teaching people nonsense. cheesy cheesy
there are legit ones too, see this life isn't that straightforward.. at a time you have to do what you have to do too.. lol

Needless to say, there are tokens you can buy that can go a long way for you if you know what you re doing

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2021
Jodera:
I do Forex trading (I hardly say this) and I don't see how I'm scammed. At least I trade myself and for myself alone
MBA Forex, MMM and Racksterli used legal formats to scam people.

What do you have to say? Did they force people to invest?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:23am On Dec 29, 2021
seankafor:
am not here to argue with you but I want you to know there are different levels and formarts to this yahoo..
So long as you aren't selling the market price of goods, that's fraud paint it whichever way you like..

Nuf said
Na you dey paint yahoo to feel good. My own is that if people wan do yahoo, make dem raise am with their chest say dem dey do yahoo, say e bad and that they're killing people gradually. Not all these ones you people will say okada man dey do yahoo cos him hike #100 to #200 or shop sell peak milk from #60 to #80. They are never the same thing. Yahoo na yahoo. Simple and short!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2021
seankafor:
he is right, crypto and fraud coexists.. he is not far from the truth if he says 70%..

If you re conversant with crypto, you will know you can participate in fraud too effortlessly on a low-key..

He didn't generalise so 20% can be a good number of legit traders who have the dignity of not soiling their hands..
Oga Una just they pull out imaginary figures to suit your arguments
Majority of Nigerians using crypto currency don't know much about it, the only trade most do is investing waiting for rise and dip
They don't even buy stuff online using the coins, just saving.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Oga Una just they pull out imaginary figures to suit your arguments
Majority of Nigerians using crypto currency don't know much about it, the only trade most do is investing waiting for rise and dip
They don't even buy stuff online using the coins, just saving.
those ones no sabi crypto then.. there are many things you can do with crypto if you Sabi your way..

P2p trading can be used for pickup and anykind of PayPal, gift cards and all worth nots..

Shaa make I stop here

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2021
iamoyindamola:

You see these people will tell you pastors and imams are swindling their brethrens, politicians stealing money, this and that
Just to make this yahoo look legit, they should face pastors and imams plus politicians na cheesy cheesy
Na wetin dey vex me be that. If you wan face pastors, face them. If you wan face politicians, face them. No go dey lump all of them say dem be Yahoo when all of them get different attributes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2021
seankafor:

99.9% of crypto traders/vendors know that most of their customers are scammers. None of them has dignity. They pray yahoo boys cash out and trade with them.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2021
Jodera:
Na you dey paint yahoo to feel good. My own is that if people wan do yahoo, make dem raise am with their chest say dem dey do yahoo, say e bad and that they're killing people gradually. Not all these ones you people will say okada man dey do yahoo cos him hike #100 to #200 or shop sell peak milk from #60 to #80. They are never the same thing. Yahoo na yahoo. Simple and short!!

Hiking of price is the same thing as extortion which is comfortably under the umbrella of yahoo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13062) (13063) (13064) (13065) (13066) (13067) (13068) ... (19240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.