Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10541517 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13063) (13064) (13065) (13066) (13067) (13068) (13069) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:34am On Dec 29, 2021
Jodera:
Na wetin dey vex me be that. If you wan face pastors, face them. If you wan face politicians, face them. No go dey lump all of them say dem be Yahoo when all of them get different attributes.

Pastors are the one of the worst set of scammers that require our immediate attention

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2021
swiz123:

Hiking of price is the same thing as extortion which is comfortably under the umbrella of yahoo
But you want them to lose instead of making profit so that it won't be under the umbrella of yahoo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2021
donstan18:

MBA Forex, MMM and Racksterli used legal formats to scam people.

What do you have to say? Did they force people to invest?
racksterli and MMM are frauds no doubt. Meanwhile I don't know why you said they're legal when they're not duly registered(correct me if I'm wrong).

As for MBA Forex, they are duly registered and that's why they are in court now and the owner is forced to pay their clients their money. But this is Nigeria, whether he pays or not na another tori on its own
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2021
swiz123:

Pastors are the one of the worst set of scammers that require our immediate attention
Fine the government did their bits by imposing tax of religious organizations, yahoo boys should do robin hood too
But unfortunately, majority of these fraudsters go to them for prayers ford that mean God support yahoo cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2021
swiz123:

Hiking of price is the same thing as extortion which is comfortably under the umbrella of yahoo
it's never in the umbrella of yahoo. I bring goods to sell or services to render. It's up to you to decide weda you wanna engage my services or buy my goods. If a particular street decides not to buy a hiked goods, the price must surely come down. There's freedom of purchase or not.

Yahoo on the other hand takes things forcefully, under duress and even takes way more than the victim can actually give out. How is hiking and Yahoo under the same umbrella? Have you ever seen anyone get heart attack or slump cos of hiked goods?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Exactly why do they need the person consent then

These foolish banks have credited me once with huge money before, it took a week before the cashier realized and debited me without my consent why can't the same apply if I make complain instead they will tell you to mail the receiver's bank
This is it. Here they debited you without your consent. But if you take your own mistake to them na long story.

Bank/ Court can get the money back but it involves a lot of money from the victim. If it isn't worth it..you will let it slide unless we talking money from half a mill upward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2021
Jodera:
racksterli and MMM are frauds no doubt. Meanwhile I don't know why you said they're legal when they're not duly registered(correct me if I'm wrong).

As for MBA Forex, they are duly registered and that's why they are in court now and the owner is forced to pay their clients their money. But this is Nigeria, whether he pays or not na another tori on its own

Your comment below is the reason I mentioned MMM, MBA forex and Racksterli

Jodera:
If I know bike was hiked from 100 to 150, I can decide to jump on bike or not. That's my decision and choice to make. An okada man won't force, subdue or deceive me to part with my money, and even if I did jump on the bike, I will have an understanding and agreement that #150 is the price I want to pay. That I'll pay willingly and knowingly.

Can all the scenarios be applied to yahooism??

If no, then please stop comparing business transactions to yahooism. They no correlate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2021
seankafor:
there are legit ones too, see this life isn't that straightforward.. at a time you have to do what you have to do too.. lol

Needless to say, there are tokens you can buy that can go a long way for you if you know what you re doing

Lol

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2021
swiz123:

Not all pastors tho but I agree with you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2021
Jodera:
it's never in the umbrella of yahoo. I bring goods to sell or services to render. It's up to you to decide weda you wanna engage my services or buy my goods. If a particular street decides not to buy a hiked goods, the price must surely come down. There's freedom of purchase or not.

Yahoo on the other hand takes things forcefully, under duress and even takes way more than the victim can actually give out. How is hiking and Yahoo under the same umbrella? Have you ever seen anyone get heart attack or slump cos of hiked goods?
Lmao!!! cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

Slow down. Racksterli and MMM didn’t force anyone before scamming them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2021
Jodera:
Do you know how many people yahoo people have killed just due to scamming them off their hard earned investments?

Lol, if you wan scam, scam bros or enter yahoo, it's your choice, but just know you'll kill some people either gradually or instantly.
I nor knowoh,but e nor consign me,na small scale scamming I go dey do? �

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Uyi168: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2021
donstan18:

Most are crypto fraudsters.

Creating coin brokers, paying influencers and scamming people.

Less than 5% of Nigerian crypto traders make their money from crypto trading, most are just scammers, the few legit rest make cash from organizing crypto class, deceiving and teaching people nonsense. cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
swiz123:

99.9% of crypto traders/vendors know that most of their customers are scammers. None of them has dignity. They pray yahoo boys cash out and trade with them.

How popular was crypto before the whole yahoo boom grin cheesy, for those not in the country they might not know but the amount of people praying for these boys are more than those against, most people’s business started booming since [b]cash out [/b]became a popular word around, from car dealers to hotels to luxury lounges abi clubs or is it boutiques, runs girls abi police officers, their businesses are heavily dependent on these boy’s, some of this boys are the head of their families with their father’s still alive and agile grin. Yahoo can never be morally right but carry out a referendum on this in the country and see the results kiss

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
donstan18:

Most are crypto fraudsters.

Creating coin brokers, paying influencers and scamming people.

Less than 5% of Nigerian crypto traders make their money from crypto trading, most are just scammers, the few legit rest make cash from organizing crypto class, deceiving and teaching people nonsense. cheesy cheesy

Pump and dump coins are been created by yahoo boys everywhere these days, their technologies are greatly improving, all of a sudden everyone seems to have huge amounts of money to invest in crypto grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
Almajirihunter:

How popular was crypto before the whole yahoo boom grin cheesy, for those not in the country they might not know but the amount of people praying for these boys are more than those against, most people’s business started booming since [b]cash out [/b]became a popular word around, from car dealers to hotels to luxury lounges abi clubs or is it boutiques, runs girls abi police officers, their businesses are heavily dependent on these boy’s, some of this boys are the head of their families with their father’s still alive and agile grin. Yahoo can never be morally right but carry out a referendum on this in the country and see the results kiss
Abroad based people are condemning fraud here, not knowing Nigerian based people condemning with them won’t hesitate to worship them offline here.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Almajirihunter:

Pump and dump coins are been created by yahoo boys everywhere these days, their technologies are greatly improving, all of a sudden everyone seems to have huge amounts of money to invest in crypto grin
After creating coin broker sites, cloning crypto forums and using people’s seed phrase to steal their coins, they’ll come online to be shouting BUY THE DIP.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
Wetin dey pepper these people most be say young boys twice their age dey use their annual savings do dorime for one night club grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Jodera:

You are openly backing extortion. Taking advantage of people's desperation is extortion. You are no different from a yahoo boy; only your method differs.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
swiz123:

You are openly backing extortion. Taking advantage of people's desperation is extortion. You are no different from a yahoo boy; only your method differs.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
swiz123:

Common swiz, not you too!!!
ENOUGH WITH THE MISDIRECTION.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT CYBERCRIME!!!

PRICE RACKETEERING is not CYBERCRIME!
EMBEZZLEMENT OF PUBLIC FUNDS is not CYBERCRIME.
NEPOTISM is not CYBERCRIME.
Yes all of us can agree that all these social vices are WRONG. We are all against all of them.

Why the need to continuously defend bad??

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
donjazet:

Common swiz, not you too!!!
ENOUGH WITH THE MISDIRECTION.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT CYBERCRIME!!!

PRICE RACKETEERING is not CYBERCRIME!
EMBEZZLEMENT OF PUBLIC FUNDS is not CYBERCRIME.
NEPOTISM is not CYBERCRIME.
Yes all of us can agree that all these social vices are WRONG. We are all against all of them.

Why the need to continuously defend bad??
E shock you grin grin grin grin
We are in big trouble in this country

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Organ harvesting is not cybercrime

Kidnapping is not cybercrime

Assassination is not cybercrime.

So to that effect, they shouldn’t be condemned or used as comparison to Yahoo.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
seankafor:
Wetin dey pepper these people most be say young boys twice their age dey use their annual savings do dorime for one night club grin

Classic argument!
It must be jealousy that would make one castigate crime.

Nevermind if one or someone close to be him have been a victim.
Nevermind if the individual clamours for an ideal world rid of crime.

I guess seeing kidnappers live large on their dead victims wealth makes me jealous and why I'm castigating kidnappers?
Such stupid mentality.
Nobody is perfect, we all have our weaknesses but that should not be a reason not to call out evil.

That I'm a liar doesn't mean I shouldn't call out a cultist. Let us both call ourselves out so that we can give ourselves a chance at redemption.

CYBERCRIME is bad.
What would you say to me if I was an armed robber who kills people on the highway and carts away with their property? Would you like to accept my justification of how society is unfair to me?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Omo who send me come here today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
donstan18:
Organ harvesting is not cybercrime
Kidnapping is not cybercrime
Assassination is not cybercrime.
So to that effect, they shouldn’t be condemned or used as comparison to Yahoo.

Your argument is just provocative at times. Someone can't understand the logic applied in your deductions.

Get this, TODAY we are not talking of all the crimes in the world, we are talking specifically about CYBERCRIME.

We are not talking about ASSASSINATION here today because nobody in their right minds would want to in any way defend or justify that crime.

Nobody in their right mind would want to justify the crime of KIDNAPPING.

Nobody in their right mind would want to justify public EMBEZZLEMENT OF FUNDS.

But here we are, people are comfortable DEFENDING and JUSTIFYING CYBERCRIME.

People know that criminals use the internet to steal from innocent victims. And you have people, misdirecting from the criticism.

Why are you talking about nepotism and assassination and kidnapping and cultism etc etc when we are talking SPECIFICALLY about CYBERCRIME?
What does cybercrime have to do with all those other vices
What does an internet fraudster have to do with a highway robber?
Why are you gaslighting people??

Enough with the misdirections?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
donjazet:

Classic argument!
It must be jealousy that would make one castigate crime.

Nevermind if one or someone close to be him have been a victim.
Nevermind if the individual clamours for an ideal world rid of crime.

I guess seeing kidnappers live large on their dead victims wealth makes me jealous and why I'm castigating kidnappers?
Such stupid mentality.
Nobody is perfect, we all have our weaknesses but that should not be a reason not to call out evil.

That I'm a liar doesn't mean I shouldn't call out a cultist. Let us both call ourselves out so that we can give ourselves a chance at redemption.

CYBERCRIME is bad.
What would you say to me if I was an armed robber who kills people on the highway and carts away with their property? Would you like to accept my justification of how society is unfair to me?
Chibuike Joseph I see you have deleted or changed your Instagram name. I was expecting that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
SeanOkafor is/was a scammer so he will do all he can to defend his craft just like those benefitting from an unfair advantage will do all he can to justify such.
Whataboutism is what these cybercrime sympathisers are good at they would tell you that other people's sins are heavier than theirs in scale which if you are to critically examine their claims will fall short, saying because politicians and traders are defrauding people doesn't mean someone should engage in cybercrime or justify it else kidnappers and bandits will justify their evil(which they are already doing). At the end of it all we will all suffer from our misdeeds

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
donjazet:

Your argument is just provocative at times. Someone can't understand the logic applied in your deductions.

Get this, TODAY we are not talking of all the crimes in the world, we are talking specifically about CYBERCRIME.

We are not talking about ASSASSINATION here today because nobody in their right minds would want to in any way defend or justify that crime.

Nobody in their right mind would want to justify the crime of KIDNAPPING.

Nobody in their right mind would want to justify public EMBEZZLEMENT OF FUNDS.

But here we are, people are comfortable DEFENDING and JUSTIFYING CYBERCRIME.

People know that criminals use the internet to steal from innocent victims. And you have people, misdirecting from the criticism.

Why are you talking about nepotism and assassination and kidnapping and cultism etc etc when we are talking SPECIFICALLY about CYBERCRIME?
What does cybercrime have to do with all those other vices
What does an internet fraudster have to do with a highway robber?
Why are you gaslighting people??

Enough with the misdirections?
Show me where I defended cybercrime.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
Trevor012:

Chibuike Joseph I see you have deleted or changed your Instagram name. I was expecting that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wait, I taught you were trolling before? lipsrsealed Please stop this nonsense. You really do have me mistaken with someone else.
Moreso, I'm trying to rationalize your pathetic attempt at doxxing my moniker. I didn't know I was that important to you.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
donjazet:

Wait, I taught you were trolling before? undecided undecided Please stop this nonsense. You really do have me mistaken with someone else.
I'm trying to rationalize your attempt at doxxing my moniker. I didn't know I was that important to you.
Nigga is still denying. I understand you Joseph cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amoto94:
SeanOkafor is/was a scammer so he will do all he can to defend his craft just like those benefitting from an unfair advantage will do all he can to justify such.
Whataboutism is what these cybercrime sympathisers are good at they would tell you that other people's sins are heavier than theirs in scale which if you are to critically examine their claims will fall short, saying because politicians and traders are defrauding people doesn't mean someone should engage in cybercrime or justify it else kidnappers and bandits will justify their evil(which they are already doing). At the end of it all we will all suffer from our misdeeds

Indeed, it's shameful seeing people defend crime

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
donstan18:

Show me where I defended cybercrime.

Your misdirections serve as a point to this.

When any crime is pointed out, it's supposed to be criticized vehemently. Not misdirected to other crimes.
Just look at this statement made yesterday.
Neymar1095:

Everybody has been scammed. The government has been scamming us for years. Yahoo is one of the best thing that happened to Nigeria youths .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13063) (13064) (13065) (13066) (13067) (13068) (13069) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.