Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,837 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10546225 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13082) (13083) (13084) (13085) (13086) (13087) (13088) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:18am On Dec 30, 2021
FBS:

Jogginhoe is a lost case, don't even want to talk about him.

Balon d'Or finalist a lost cause?

Mumu User09 said he'll be a perfect fit to play DM on a highline for Jurgen Klopp team. Because they play football in dreams. Imagine Jurgen Klopp dealing with this sort of useless player on the halfway line. Lampard really suffered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzcBdX1h_7s

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:31am On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

I agree but Sapa get levels and some people limit differ

I remember when I finished NYSC and was job hunting. One day I got with a friend and we took a bus from Egbeda to VI, dropped at Bonny camp and we started trekking to all the offices in VI dropping CVs at every office.
In 5hrs we were both exhausted and about to fall down. Almost half of the offices we visited in our presence dropped our CVs in the waste paper basket or trash can, Another set we couldn't even get past the security guards. One security guard at Prudent Bank actually called us and told us that the CV wont get beyond him. I remember going to an office and they actually gathered all the unsolicited CVs and burnt them in our presence including the ones we just submitted

2 days later I went back to my friend Zizous house and asked him when are we going back, The guy wan swear for me say I should never come to his house again to take him on such useless trips. That he would rather start yahooyahoo. That boys who barely fnished Secondary school are cashing out with faulty-grammar filled formats, while him a grad of a first Gen uni dey suffer like this

I left him and started applying to JAMB and WAEC lesson to teach. I will earn N100 per hour while transport to and fro Egbeda to Idimu was N30. I will take bus to the lesson and trek back
From the small money I made at the teaching place, I bought GRE textbook at Oshodi bend down. registered for GRE
I got a good job like 2months later that was paying me 150K per month way back in 2005. My friend travelled to UK around the same time

So I have known people at the end of the rope. Same experience I was ready to endure, my friend didnt

I can relate with ur experience . I remember having to dedicate a day to tour the whole Lagos island axis from obalende down to CMS, marina and towards Idumota along with my best friend dropping CV’s at head offices of notable organizations . We also had a day set aside for VI axis as well. We were fortunate it was a period when u could drop CV’s through HR emails too; so we did both physical and online CV dropping .

I had also given myself ultimatum of 3 months that if job searching wasn’t yielding any fruits I would resort to teaching at tutorials per hour and secondary schools on part time basis . Luckily for me and my guy , we both got placement less than 2 months after NYSC .

During this period it’s not like yahoo didn’t cross my mind , in fact for a little less than 4 years I slept in the same room with a friend who joined yahoo in our 3rd year in school.... but I just wasn’t going to steal other people’s money to make mine calling it business . I wasn’t ! It was not about home training or anything . I’ve been drinking before gaining admission to the university so it’s not about being sanctimonious.

Recently I chilled out with my guy and the rest of the clique at the beach , we reminisced about those tough times and we are just grateful for how we’ve grown

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:15am On Dec 30, 2021
Ibime:

Balon d'Or finalist a lost cause?

Mumu User09 said he'll be a perfect fit to play DM on a highline for Jurgen Klopp team. Because they play football in dreams. Imagine Jurgen Klopp dealing with this sort of useless player on the halfway line. Lampard really suffered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzcBdX1h_7s
Add viewers discretion to this please

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:35am On Dec 30, 2021
Skimpledawg:
Leyqute, I sha just dey waka up from honeymoon

So, Lukaku scored again today?

He’ll probably drop form again soon. His performance was poor.

That’s the Lukaku story. If I start to hound you then, don’t cry for help o

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:37am On Dec 30, 2021
Lana1:
Make I no lie, when Leyqute said they weren't serious title contenders, I thought he was smoking something grin grin grin

Leyqute u don get one calabash for room abi? cheesy cheesy

LooL.

Something wey I don see teytey.

Their next 3 games will define their season.

If they fail to win any of them, top 4 sef go hard for them.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2021
I watched the first-half of the game and saw how we were making poor decisions upfront and losing possession in the middle it seems to me that average players constitute the bulk of the team. I will take Bissouma and Raphinha, Kurzawa, and switch Odoi to WB/RB since he's decided to be useless in attack.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:53am On Dec 30, 2021
Edakun, who is Tuchel calling stvpid here?

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2021
Games scheduled in January (all comps)

City 4 (2)
Liverpool 6 (3)
Chelsea 6 (5)
Arsenal 6 (4)
West Ham 4 (1)
Spurs 6 (4)
Man Utd 4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 7:23am On Dec 30, 2021
Lana1:
Make I no lie, when Leyqute said they weren't serious title contenders, I thought he was smoking something grin grin grin

Leyqute u don get one calabash for room abi? cheesy cheesy
I knew they were just doing amebo for that top, but I no get the mind of leyqute
But now I will not stop preaching the gospel of shekpe. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 7:28am On Dec 30, 2021
Bikeman

How far?
Chelsea are 2nd by the way, how many wins to go top? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 7:30am On Dec 30, 2021
Leyqute:
Cc bikeman cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 7:30am On Dec 30, 2021
Izzou how far now, I no dey see you again
What is happening.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 7:31am On Dec 30, 2021
Segedinho my Guy, how far now? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2021
Leyqute:
Bikeman? I don't think so o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2021
Protect Jorginho, Odoi, and Tuchel at all cost

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2021
KingAlabi:
Segedinho my Guy, how far now? cheesy
Man city they use juju

Obviously grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2021
Leyqute:

LooL.

Something wey I don see teytey.

Their next 3 games will define their season.

If they fail to win any of them, top 4 sef go hard for them.
You also said Chelsea will not win the Champions League last season, stop forming intellectual abeg cheesy

Why couldn't you reply me before injuries hampered the consistency of the team?

Abeg Abeg.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:20am On Dec 30, 2021
I am not anti-Jorginho but if that game did not show anyone the scale at which the detrimental part of Jorginho's game can place a burden on the team, then you need a serious lesson in football.

Odoi this and Mount that....if we play City with that line up and let them over run the midfield like that, they would have scored 8 clear goals and it would not matter if we took our chances. So clearly taking our chances is the secondary concern here.

I love Jorginho but no, we cannot have our DM, 3 yards from play in midfield, pointing to others to take responsibility; eventually, luckily getting back into play, and falling over in our box at the slightest touch.

Every player has strong and weak points. And I always believe that J5 is a good player. But unfortunately, I am not blind to see that the game showed clearly that our overall footballing ambitions are being sacrificed for the good that Jorginho supposedly brings. We will never win the league that way.

Unfortunately, he is playing in the most important area of the game and too old already to improve.

We are going to be taught a football lesson against Conte, Pep and Klopp next, if we show up with this type of midfield and attempt to go toe-to-toe with them. The only way we get something out of those games is to pack the bus and hide Jorginho's weaknesses.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:21am On Dec 30, 2021
amodu:
Won't we just forget the title race with this our depleted defense and unpalatable predicament?

Chilwell, out of the season.

Mendy heading to AFCON

James injured

Alonso unreliable

Tiago, reoccurring injury

Finally what will next season looks like with this blow to our frontal teeth;

Rudiger, Aspilicueta and Christensen contracts coming to an end.
The title was already won weeks back and that's because City has a very fit and thick squad. We can only just keep contending and this rate. Some players get fit and others get injured, we are down bad.

Marina has to go to the market this January.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2021
BikeMan:
You also said Chelsea will not win the Champions League last season, stop forming intellectual abeg cheesy

Why couldn't you reply me before injuries hampered the consistency of the team?

Abeg Abeg.

When were you quoting and disturbing me needlessly?

Seems like the word “December” dropped out of your head.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:24am On Dec 30, 2021
BikeMan:
The title was already won weeks back and that's because City has a very fit and thick squad. We can only just keep contending and this rate. Some players get fit and others get injured, we are down bad.

Marina has to go to the market this January.

Be like say other things dropped out of your head too. grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2021
grin

It is now time for epistolary explanations.

How can you be contending for title that “was won weeks back” ?
No be juju be that?

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:43am On Dec 30, 2021
I kuku gbadun Jorginho. Always jorgin around the pitch like a chairman. Playing true to his name.

Another great player is Hudson Ode. Top notch decision making. Playing true to his name.

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

No be for seniorman like you oh. I no be finance minister
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2021
afrodoc2:

I kuku gbadun Jorginho. Always jorgin around the pitch like a chairman. Playing true to his name.

Another great player is Hudson Ode. Top notch decision making. Playing true to his name.

LMAO grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Beorn: 9:09am On Dec 30, 2021
afrodoc2:

My belle!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2021
Leyqute:

He’ll probably drop form again soon. His performance was poor.

That’s the Lukaku story. If I start to hound you then, don’t cry for help o
You son of Nimrod, hound who?

Shey you dey okay like this?

This isn't bike.man o

Which one be hound?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2021
Debroslink:
Still December and we've already known the EPL winner.

Hate him or love him, only Pep can do this.
Remind me which team top the league in December last year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2021
MorataFC:
Remind me which team top the league in December last year.
No mind Debroslink. Barca don do am strong thing these last couple of years so he no fit remember past 6 months cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2021
afrodoc2:

grin

If Jorginho was in the MCU, his superhero name would be Jorgin Man

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2021
Reece James now on crutches. The injuries would not stop mounting. I really do pity tuchel. The football gods are not smiling upon him.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2021
I don't know why some people here will be Castigating Odoi... This lad is a prospect.... For Bayern to have keen interest in him shows that he's a quality player... Do you think Bayern will be interested in signing anybody just like that??

We should be grateful we have someone like Odoi in the team... If Tuchel can play him Regularly... He'll be a beast.

No True Chelsea fan like Leyqute and Patrickmuf will insult a Talented player like Odoi.

Bluuus for life

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13082) (13083) (13084) (13085) (13086) (13087) (13088) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.