Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10544363 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13083) (13084) (13085) (13086) (13087) (13088) (13089) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2021
donjazet:

Ohh, I see! The Italian league is now farmers league because jorginho was in a team that acquired 91 points. So conte winning the league last season was rubbish since it was a farmers league.

I told you, you are biased when analyzing jorginho.

Yes he did have a bad game today, but so too did mount and kovacic and Alonso and Hudson odoi.

This is our worst game since mancity beat is at the bridge. We lost control and dominance.
I honestly partly blame Tuchel for not changing our system. But still, most of players were terrible today, maybe fatigue is setting in.
When you look at today's performance. You cannot blame only one player. It's games like these that fans would pick on their least favorite players.
Mount and odoi haters would tell you they should have used our chances better.
Kovacic haters would tell you he lacked coordination in the middle.
Alonso haters would tell you, he is so slow, he spoilt our game throughout and nearly conceded a penalty.
The ibimes of this world would tell you jorginho singlehandedly cost us this game.
Honestly they were all bad
In short, this is the kind of game that every agenda would fly.
It was a bad showing for all players.
They were all terrible today and off the pace. You cannot focus on only one player.
Same Tuchel that make you feel you have quality players with his tactics. Tuchel don’t even like to play this formation for long if not to cover Jorginho’s weakness. Marina don’t want to sign world beaters, instead she focused on a player already found not I deal for a top club in a tough league. As poor as Ole he saw that Lukaku is not good enough for big club but Marina went ahead to sign him. Why not sign Chiesa with that money since Halaand refused to come, get Tchouameni to help Kante properly instead of relying on Jorginho who rely solely on Kante to do defensive and offensive move. Pogba is bad without the ball but we all see how he helped Kante offensively when with the ball. I said it here, you can not win the league with players like Jorginho and Pulisic. That ucl win was Tuchel’s masterclass and then Kante superb performance against the big boys. Jorginho crumble under pressure and can’t give long passes, he doesn’t have vision, only doing basics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2021
Skimpledawg:

You son of Nimrod, hound who?

Shey you dey okay like this?

This isn't bike.man o

Which one be hound?

Shut up my frien!

No be this same mouth wey you Dey use dey praise lukaku dey fumble you use talk all these?

Skimpledawg:

Omo, the 'ginger' he started with this season has died down totally.

This Lukaku is a shadow of himself - lacks confidence, cannot trap the ball, somewhat afraid to shoot it dribble.

I was weak today.

Skimpledawg:

Lmao

I am ashamed of Lukaku

Don’t worry, fake prophet. Shame go soon catch you again.

Na here we dey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:10am On Dec 30, 2021
Leyqute:

Shut up my frien!

No be this same mouth wey you Dey use dey praise lukaku dey fumble you use talk all these?

Don’t worry, fake prophet. Shame go soon catch you again.

Na here we dey.

Maduman.

I will be here to knock your head with his goals when he scores again

grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:10am On Dec 30, 2021
Nezzjnr:
I don't know why some people here will be Castigating Odoi... This lad is a prospect.... For Bayern to have keen interest in him shows that he's a quality player... Do you think Bayern will be interested in signing anybody just like that??

We should be grateful we have someone like Odoi in the team... If Tuchel can play him Regularly... He'll be a beast.

No True Chelsea fan like Leyqute and Patrickmuf will insult a Talented player like Odoi.

Bluuus for life

Oar bluuuus

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Maduman.

grin

And na shovel I go use skatter your head when Ukuku shows his beautiful, voluptuous back side.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2021
Leyqute:

Oar bluuuus
For Lyffffff

*Breaks bottle*

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2021
Leyqute:

And na shovel I go use skatter your head when Ukuku shows his beautiful, voluptuous back side.

grin
Wetin be this cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:19am On Dec 30, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Maduman.

grin

What about Kalu Udensi Udeh?

Have you given up on him?

Na Aba boy like you o!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2021
BlueRayDick:

My post had nothing to do With Lukaku . But wait , why do u always feel triggered assuming any post I make on footballing matters is an attempt to malign Chelsea or its players ? Why ?

For ur information my post was for ur resident king who claims to be A Cobahm recognized fan always dishing out his line-ups from time to time . It’s actually ment seeing him trying to defend his prediction even when he’s wrong

My apologies bro.......i thought it was form of subtle attempt at taking a dig at Lukaku cus it came under that very comment. Once again my apologies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:34am On Dec 30, 2021
Nezzjnr:
I don't know why some people here will be Castigating Odoi... This lad is a prospect.... For Bayern to have keen interest in him shows that he's a quality player... Do you think Bayern will be interested in signing anybody just like that??

We should be grateful we have someone like Odoi in the team... If Tuchel can play him Regularly... He'll be a beast.

No True Chelsea fan like Leyqute and Patrickmuf will insult a Talented player like Odoi.

Bluuus for life
Up Bluuus!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2021
Lana1:
Up Bluuus!!
For Life

Won't it be better if we play in The conference league next season??.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2021
Leyqute:

When were you quoting and disturbing me needlessly?

Seems like the word “December” dropped out of your head.

Oga shut up. If you were confident, you would have replied. You know you already said nonsense then. So don't let injury blows make you think you are one genius. You were the same person that said Chelsea won't win the Champions League last season.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2021
So James left on crutches

Wetin be all these na ffs

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2021
Nezzjnr:

For Life

That one go make sense. Easy competition to win playing against the likes of Mars FC and Obalende Knights!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2021
afrodoc2:
grin

It is now time for epistolary explanations.

How can you be contending for title that “was won weeks back” ?
No be juju be that?

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Looks like not understanding English is a scummy thing.

It's a competition and there's a reason there's an eventual winner. Three teams are still contending for it and bar a miracle, we know who will win it. If we keep the pressure on, City may only win it very late in the season. That's what it means to contend ode.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2021
Leyqute:

Oar bluuuus

Lana1:
Up Bluuus!!

Nezzjnr:

For Life

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2021
Another tales by moonlight by Afoolabi the generational idiot.

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2021
afrodoc2:

I kuku gbadun Jorginho. Always jorgin around the pitch like a chairman. Playing true to his name.

Another great player is Hudson Ode. Top notch decision making. Playing true to his name.
Swore not to quote till after the new year but this post made me spit out the pap I was drinking while reading it.

What about Rueben Left-Ass cheeks?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2021
hoopLA:

Swore not to quote till after the new year but this post made me spit out the pap I was drinking while reading it.

Left-Ass Cheeks?

That one is pants. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2021
hoopLA:

Omo. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2021
It is over guys kiss

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2021
afrodoc2:
Another tales by moonlight by Afoolabi the generational idiot.

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin

LoooL.

Afolabi the storyteller expected me to join his madness and respond to his idiotic taunts.

As if I was jobless like him and December was running away.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:50am On Dec 30, 2021
Lana1:

LMAO.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2021
Imagine a football coach calling his club’s fans stvpid.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2021
But afolabi from idi araba thinks otherwise.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2021
Astrid4:
It is over guys kiss

Aren’t you guys CUNT-TENDERS again?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:58am On Dec 30, 2021
This match compounded the misery I was already in yesterday. Especially as the equaliser came late.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2021
afrodoc2:

Left-Ass Cheeks?

That one is pants. grin
Boss this is so unfair.

Where else do you expect to find ass cheeks, except in pants?

He's so poor he has more than one left ass cheek
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
BikeMan:
Looks like not understanding English is a scummy thing.

It's a competition and there's a reason there's an eventual winner. Three teams are still contending for it and bar a miracle, we know who will win it. If we keep the pressure on, City may only win it very late in the season. That's what it means to contend ode.

LoooL.

CUNT-TENDERING from the back.

Afoolabi, you must like doggystyle a lot.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Leyqute:
Imagine a football coach calling his club’s fans like BikeMuppet stvpid.
Fixed

(1) (2) (3) ... (13083) (13084) (13085) (13086) (13087) (13088) (13089) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: toluxe0075, nihilistjnr, LORDLARGE(m), lateefGRDT(m), Leyqute(m), NinjaMetahuman, popizaino(m), CallTheCops(m), fredoooooo, DeadPresidents, a4turitoroman and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.