Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10454827 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13100) (13101) (13102) (13103) (13104) (13105) (13106) ... (19126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2022
Odunharry:
Happy birthday to myself and Nihilistjnr many more blessings for us.

Happy new year and Happy Birthday bosses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2022
Ibunkun1:
Happy New Year Family. This year is a year to dig deeper for finances o. I got introduced to Fo.rex towards the ending of last year. Please our bosses who know about it should help me out. Whatever tips and advise you're willing to share I'm all ears Sirs smiley smiley
What platform are you introduced to Fore.x in.
What I mean is that is it a private tutor or a company?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2022
Jodera:
What platform are you introduced to Fore.x in.
What I mean is that is it a private tutor or a company?

It's a company. I was told the least amount of money I can start with is 50k
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:39am On Jan 01, 2022
Ibunkun1:

It's a company. I was told the least amount of money I can start with is 50k
What's the name of the company if you don't mind me asking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CaptainStephen(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2022
Neobulletzz:
Chelsea should recall Emerson and loan that Denmark Joachim Maehle
Lyon refused the request to recall him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 10:49am On Jan 01, 2022
Odunharry:
Birthday blessings to you both. Many more years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2022
grin

Tuchel on how the “multidimensional” Lukaku can function in Chelsea’s system: “Training, training, playing. Training, playing, training, sleeping, eating good, training, playing, sleeping, eat good, drink a lot of water, sleep, train and don’t give interviews.”

- Jacob Steinnberg

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2022
Guardiola has now won 10 consecutive league games in a row for the 3rd time in 4 years.
This man is a good coach Sha. Yes he has more benefits than other coaches are afforded but it takes a great deal of know how to be this consistent.
I mean, we are in an era where you have 5 genuinely strong English teams and you're consistently on top.

I used to rate Mourinho over Guardiola based on the strengths of teams each used to become successful but Mourinho has now fallen off the map, giving Guardiola a clear advantage. Guardiola keeps amassing trophies year in, year out.
Guardiola is now the current best coach in the world, heading to become the greatest of all time. I duff my hat.

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Botfuss: 11:28am On Jan 01, 2022
Someone did interview 3 weeks ago, they sent the final edits to him and he didn’t stop the production yet some delusional fans think he didn’t mean all he said grin.

To more confusion in the shekpite camp this year.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2022
Happy New Year to all and #BlessUp everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2022
Make una leave Lukaku alone.

Remember that most of us are like the rest of us, nobody holy pass.

This will be dealt with if needed.

As long as he is scoring goals, I don't think he owes anyone anything.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:59am On Jan 01, 2022
donjazet:
Guardiola has now won 10 consecutive league games in a row for the 3rd time in 4 years.
This man is a good coach Sha. Yes he has more benefits than other coaches are afforded but a takes a great deal of know how to be this consistent.
I mean, we are in an era where you have 5 genuinely strong English teams and you're consistently on top.

I used to rate Mourinho over Guardiola based on the strengths of teams each used to become successful but Mourinho has now fallen off the map, giving Guardiola a clear advantage. Guardiola keeps amassing trophies year in, year out.
Guardiola is now the current best coach in the world, heading to become the greatest of all time. I duff my hat.

As if that wasn't enough, he has now won more games in a calender year than anyone in the history of the English game. By the time he is finished the English game even the Queen will be coming to come and pay homage to him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
Odunharry:

Happy Birthday to you both.......more meaningful years ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
popizaino:

As if that wasn't enough, he has now won more games in a calender year than anyone in the history of the English game.
This guy gets almost all his demands in ManCity.

Almost, if not all cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
BlueMann:

Make una shock the world today abeg..
Pep vs Arsenal in the league as city manager. Played 11, won 10, drawn 1, lost 0, goals for 28, goals against 4. Arsenal are shocking nada. It's spanking as usual for that useless team.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
donjazet:
This man is a good coach Sha. Yes he has more benefits than other coaches are afforded but a takes a great deal of know how to be this consistent.

guardiola is the best coach in the world..

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
donstan18:

almost not all.. just like every other coach. You can’t have it all

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
grin grin grin
Oasis007:
grin

Tuchel on how the “multidimensional” Lukaku can function in Chelsea’s system: “Training, training, playing. Training, playing, training, sleeping, eating good, training, playing, sleeping, eat good, drink a lot of water, sleep, train and don’t give interviews.”

- Jacob Steinnberg
na goals lukaku owe Chelsea so he can remedy this things he caused..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
lordfalcao:
almost not all.. just like every other coach. You can’t have it all
Name one manager in EPL who gets his demands like Pep. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
I wish to fùck a big fat ass this new year

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
donstan18:

Which of his demands did you wish Chelsea had sign before he signed them............pls when you call out the names be sure to provide your comments on naira land that supports it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
BlueMann:

Na son of the soil you dey violate like this...don't anger the gods oh
I can confirm the gods aren't angry.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
grin grin
Make una leave Pepe out of this na new year we they oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
Trevor012:

Pep vs Arsenal in the league as city manager. Played 11, won 10, drawn 1, lost 0, goals for 28, goals against 4. Arsenal are shocking nada. It's spanking as usual for that useless team.

embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
Happy new year everyone.

May God support us this year more than the way Sheikh has been supporting Fraudiola, even when he has been falling short of the main goal.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
donstan18:

Name one manager in EPL who gets his demands like Pep. cheesy
name a manager in epl in top 5 who hasn’t spend huge money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
lordfalcao:
name a manager in epl in top 5 who hasn’t spend huge money
You guys underestimate the real deal wch is "net spent".....

I can spend to try and recover my lost asset that doesn't put me in the league of "spenders"

The difference be u an davido is you need to sell some of your unwanted cars to buy a new range rover but Davido doesn't

Haven't said that...I can boldly say that "pep is the best coach in the world........he is consistent and utilises the myriad of resources well...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
Dem give you gun come knife fight. You carry AK dey skatter everywhere. People come dey hail you as the best of the best.

Who suppose win before?

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
Assnal playing really well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Leyqute:
Dem give you gun come knife fight. You carry AK dey skatter everywhere. People come dey hail you as the best of the best.

Who suppose win before?

Don't mind them.

Klopp and Tuchel with over 1bn spent on a Ucl semifinalist would have won Ucl since.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
Assnal doing the Lords work
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
Gunners!!!

Their fada!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13100) (13101) (13102) (13103) (13104) (13105) (13106) ... (19126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chidekings(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.