Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10453753 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13101) (13102) (13103) (13104) (13105) (13106) (13107) ... (19125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jodera...I've seen a lot of Arsenal matches this season but this just seals it...
You guys play like a team, enough technical players(Partey,Tomiyasu,Martinelli,Odegaard,Saka etc) to balance inexperience at the top level but you remind me of Liverpool 2 years after Klopp....
A real team..
Would be unfortunate if City wins this match later on...
No matter what happens though, your boys did you proud (performance wise)...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jodera, come and appease the prophets now o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
This Saka eeh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
Chelsea and Man utd have spent over 1billion since Pep joined yet they are always fighting for top 4

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
Segedinho:

You guys underestimate the real deal wch is "net spent".....

I can spend to try and recover my lost asset that doesn't put me in the league of "spenders"

The difference be u an davido is you need to sell some of your unwanted cars to buy a new range rover but Davido doesn't

Haven't said that...I can boldly say that "pep is the best coach in the world........he is consistent and utilises the myriad of resources well...

I have always shared this sentiment. Aside that, his team's play are so pleasing to the eyes.
I've been a fan since 2008.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
Wow, what a run from Martinelli.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
Up assnal

Waka good one

Shame on odoi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pep will revert back to four at the back even with the ball during the second half, some tactics just don't work out well...
Leaving Cancelo in midfield with the ball isn't working because Arsenal transitions so fast once they break...It's been a nightmare that left side...Ake isn't fairing much better with Saka... Partey don turn rock of Gilbraltar..
Defense standing firm...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
Martinelli is good. Real good.

He should try to play cutbacks more often though, not just running with the ball all the way and taking the shot. Felt he could've passed to Lacazette with his latest run.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
Even this Arteta with 1bn would do better than Fraudiola at City.

If your name is not Thomas Tuchel, you are not the best coach.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
airmark:
Even this Arteta with 1bn would do better than Fraudiola at City.

If your name is not Thomas Tuchel, you are not the best coach.
Na new year be this o Brother Mark.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Person get Sterling, KDB, Mahrez, Bernardo Silva, Ferran Torres, Phil Foden AND AFTER winning the league he went all out to buy another 100m very sought after player.

Bought defenders worth half a billion in 2 transfer windows.

Bought 3 GKs, just because he can.

Bbbut Man Utd is the one spending all the money.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
You can’t imagine how much Pep would’ve spent had he not won the league last season.

Teams spend money on more players because they want to win.

Yet you who are at the top, you’re spending more than those who are still trying to get to the top.

No be juju be that?

How will you call a child brilliant when daddy is buying all the expo in the world for him?

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
Leyqute:

Person get Sterling, KDB, Mahrez, Bernardo Silva, Ferran Torres, Phil Foden AND AFTER winning the league he went all out to buy another 100m very sought after player.

Bought defenders worth half a billion in 2 transfer windows.

Bought 3 GKs, just because he can.

Bbbut Man Utd is the one spending all the money.

grin, It is well

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
Person for my status talk say small nyash dey shake oo grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Na new year be this o Brother Mark.

grin

My Apostle, divine messages must be passed across. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2022
Person get Rashford Bruno Martial Maguire Pogba AwB Shawberto, Lindelof

Now added Sancho Varane and the GOAT to it yet dey struggle for top 4

But but na money

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

But but na money

These ones can't make Fraudiola's first 11. grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
popizaino:

Happy Birthday to you both.......more meaningful years ahead.
Thanks bro.. Happy New year to you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
Why una Dey celebrate Arsenal win undecided, for una mind we Dey challenge city for the league cheesy…. Arsenal are closing in on us for that top four place na my worry be that

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jodera:
Lol.. We have good new years record, so that should count for something. Anyways sha, na just feeling I get, it could turn out right or wrong so I'm not holding much brief on it even tho I'm hopeful grin
You guys are playing really well, I'm very impressed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
airmark:

These ones can't make Fraudiola's first 11. grin

Why won't they? Martial was as rated as Sterling
Maguire is the world most expensive defender
Lindelof was rated similar or even higher than Dias in Portuguese league
Rashford is better than Foden
Shaw is better than Mendy or Zinchenko

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

But but na money
Scummies are a disgrace. They keep spending every single year but will complain they don't have players and point fingers to City.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
This xhaka is brainless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
Itsrm:
This xhaka is brainless

That doesn't qualify to be a penalty...Silva was already going down while Xhaka's body was turned the wrong way.....

I'm not even an Arsenal fan but it doesn't make sense...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
Very very foolish from Xhaka. Only you set leg, only you pull the guy shirt.

Nonsense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
BikeMan:
Scummies are a disgrace. They keep spending every single year but will complain they don't have players and point fingers to City.

Can you imagine talk? Man utd fan complaining about spending when they have outspent City

Only Liverpool and Arsenal can complain about spending

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
Xhaka is one foolish player, about to be sent off as well if he’s not careful
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
AnfieldFan:

That doesn't qualify to be a penalty...Silva was already going down while Xhaka's body was turned the wrong way.....

It's still very stupid. You set leg, you still dey drag shirt. Wetin be that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
BlueMann:
Very very foolish from Xhaka. Only you set leg, only you pull the guy shirt.

Nonsense

This old Xhaka wan spoil the work of all these youngsters

Arsenal should get rid of all those old Xhaka Auba Lacazette and groom young boys

Arsenal rejecting a bid from Hertha Berlin for Xhaka was a mistake in hindsight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Very useless penalty. A dive in my books.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
BlueMann:

It's still very stupid. You set leg, you still dey drag shirt. Wetin be that?

Let me clear it up for you, the penalty was given because Xhaka dragged his shirt!
If this is a penalty, then Ederson's earlier run out should be one too...
The leg wasn't in consideration so that's irrelevant...City has had the most dubious penalty calss this season...I've pointed out a few ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13101) (13102) (13103) (13104) (13105) (13106) (13107) ... (19125) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.