Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,411 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10560358 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13109) (13110) (13111) (13112) (13113) (13114) (13115) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
popizaino:

Sarri didn't play any fucking beautiful football,don't get me starting to dig up post where we were even complaining of boring game on this thread during sarri's season with us.
well to you, sarri is not playing beautiful football. I'm sure donjazet will disagree with this.

To me fraudiola is not playing beautiful football.
Me: I don't consider football with 1 million passes good football. I prefer direct football with loads of goals to show for it. purposeful play like Bayern Munich under their previous manager.

Now come and explain to us how your fraudiola, the biggest spender in the history of football. Outspending even the biggest spenders 2 to 1, has only 2 UCL to his name (thanks to Messi), when the zidanes of this world are not even getting half the accolades.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
all this guardiola debates is nonsense, dead,retired,alive, guardiola is the greatest manager to breath air. they say he spends billions, did he tell others not to spend their own billions. guardiolas pressing,passing,attacking football innovations, is ahead of anything in epl history.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Android17:
That is my point. City are a smaller club than United and needed alot to catch up from 2008 when United were winning the league almost every season.

Good.

Now tell me when City got to that top level Man Utd was and how much they’ve spent since then in comparison with the Utd.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Android17:
I was giving an estimate of the billionaires within FSG that total close to that. Meanwhile, City have not spent any money that United, Chelsea and co have not proven they cannot spend. You cannot lampoon the City owners for running their club very well.
Am just trying to correct you. Liverpool and United are spending the money they make. Their owners are not injecting their personal cash into those clubs unlike Chelsea and City. Liverpool and United are self sufficient and run on their club generated profits unlike City and Chelsea that will crumble without their sugar daddies.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
popizaino:

What players was forced on Conte in his beloved juventus that made him loss Uefa Europa league semi final to Benefica ?

You didnt answer my question and you believe because it's a new year i would answer yours.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
Maximilan:

Was Messi a Barcelona player or an outside Mercenary?

Thats why Fraudiola hasn't won Ucl without him despite spending over 1bn in 6yrs.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ibime:

Kamara is on free transfer this summer. I no sure about Kamara, he's young to carry and a bit on slow side. Dennis Zakaria is also on a free transfer

We need to fix that middle this January.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
who be dat person wey dey talk say wihout messi guardiola neva win cl, so the so called messi, who train am reach to get mind win the cl, in just enter field win cl league abi, guardiola don win 2 cl titles. make i turn the equation around now, make messi carry psg win cl make we see, since na messi just wake up go win am before.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
Theuniverse:
who be dat person wey dey talk say wihout messi guardiola neva win cl, so the so called messi, who train am reach to get mind win the cl, in just enter field win cl league abi, guardiola don win 2 cl titles. make i turn the equation around now, make messi carry psg win cl make we see , since na messi just wake up go win am before.
This Messi cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
Is that not a.penalty for Watford?

Where is VAR?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jskelly11: 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ibime:

Where is VAR?
English referees are useless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
Fraudiola is the best manager at whipping teams consistently when he has a better set of players.

When both fingers are equal, he often gets disgraced or beaten. This is evident in his UCL scores for Bayern and his lack of success without Messi.

You can call him the Lukaku of managers - a flat-track bully.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
Theuniverse:
who be dat person wey dey talk say wihout messi guardiola neva win cl, so the so called messi, who train am reach to get mind win the cl, in just enter field win cl league abi, guardiola don win 2 cl titles. make i turn the equation around now, make messi carry psg win cl make we see, since na messi just wake up go win am before.

So it was under Fraudiola, Messi played and won his 1st Ucl abi?

So it was Fraudiola that won 2014/2015 Ucl for Messi abi?

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
Person want catch heart attack for stadium in this Watford game. I hope he or she is OK.

All I know is this game must finish and those who captained Son in FPL must blank
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ibime:

Where is VAR?
Shey you see wetin joao Pedro do your thugberg?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ibime:
Fraudiola is the best manager at whipping teams consistently when he has a better set of players.

When both fingers are equal, he often gets disgraced or beaten. This is evident in his UCL scores for Bayern and his lack of success without Messi.

A40 said it all.

A40:

I won't deny I was pro-Pep when he came in fact I recall the grueling arguments I had here with Nitlad where we argued extensively and he warned me. I was unhappy with the way we sidelined Don Jupp, but we were getting Pep it would be worth it we all thought

However I started seeing cracks when he brought that 4-1-4-1 nonsense. After seeing us in the knockout stages of the CL no well meaning Bayern fan was comfortable with our style of play! I had issues with Pep from the very first season because I always saw us losing the same damn way. Mauling small fry like Porto, Donetsk, losing badly to Barça, Madrid and looking outclassed while at it. You can argue with my choice of words and tag it like hyperbole but this is the normal response to Fraudiola apostles who think the sun shines from his behind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Shey you see wetin joao Pedro do your thugberg?

What players do to your Busquet ten times a game.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
wman:

You're right man. Deep down we all know this. All na banter.

Everyone of us will kill to have Guardiola as a coach.
Please speak for yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ibime:

When both fingers are equal, he often gets disgraced or beaten
. This is evident in his UCL scores for Bayern and his lack of success without Messi.

You theory becomes dead when he has been knocked out from the champions league by Monaco,Spurs,Lyon etc. I guess those team had better set of players or equal fingers.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Android17:
That is my point. City are a smaller club than United and needed alot to catch up from 2008 when United were winning the league almost every season.

Seems like you’re selectively ignoring facts.

The fact that city started rebuilding from 200-whatever doesn’t mean that they wouldn’t catch up with United, especially if United didn’t reinforce themselves.

And that’s exactly what happened.

Up to the years city won their first title, they were outspending United.

Soon enough they wrestled the title away from United- with new signing Aguero.

Two years later they won the league again.

Are they still building at this point?

Yet, their spending said otherwise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
guardiola has perfected false9 tactics. he has perfected inverted midfield side 2 and 3 defenders, he has perfected team rotation, he has perfected squad unity, he has perfected tiki taka, he has perfected passing goalkeepers,he has perfected dominating epl.more perfections are coming. stay tuned.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ibime:

Where is VAR?
Lmao
You just wake up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pep even had shrewd people in place to help him identify targets and quickly get them on the low.

Imagine say na Ed Woodward dey in charge for City that time wey e dey buy players like tilapia fish.

E go don spend like 5bn by now.

Abeg x3

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Trevor012:

You theory becomes dead when he has been knocked out from the champions league by Monaco,Spurs,Lyon etc. I guess those team had better set of players or equal fingers.

Shey you suffer from autism or something. So my post rules out potentially losing to lesser teams

He has also been knocked out by Chelsea Atleti, and Spurs who were at that time were a solid team, and been disgraced by Real, Barca and Liverpool.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ibime:

Stop jumping from pillar to post.

You made an uninformed statement that Hojberg or Bissouma won't fit in our system, I am asking you what system?

This same 3-4-3 created to protect Jorginho?

Someone is being helped and cocooned, you say na system.

Jorginho should go and play in their systems without community defence around him. Oh we've seen that already and he was useless.

You even went to repeat the lie that his role in the system is passing. Tell me the last season Jorginho bettered Hojberg in passing stats in EPL and what system was being played? I will continue to konk your head with truths everytime you repeat this lie like a robot. Hojberg is miles above Jorginho in passing. Jorginho is not doing any passing in Tuchel system. Stop your foolish lies. Hojberg had the 2nd highest volume of passes last season behind Rodri. I have already showed you this season severally. Jorginho does not fulfil any passing function within Tuchel system. Tuchel system is not a heavy passing system. His role is to clean-up in community defending set-up with interceptions after defenders have already harried opponents into dead-ends.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
Heartbreak for Watford.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
Escaping this FPL game week with just an assist from Son is acceptable. I was fearing he will haul

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
This ref is so inexperienced
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
thorrvik55:
This ref dey blow nonsense.. English refs na nonsense
Most refs are... lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ibime:

Shey you suffer from autism or something. So my post rules out potentially losing to lesser teams

He has also been knocked out by Chelsea Atleti, and Spurs who were at that time were a solid team, and been disgraced by Real, Barca and Liverpool.

You theory is dead and has nothing to stand on. You even listed teams he dominates regularly on league games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
Some of the dubious calls we explained away with incompetence may be match fixing, I can wrap my head around the reason for the gross ineptitude displayed by EPL refs week in week out, season by season and there seems not to be an end in sight.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
City got really really lucky against Arsenal plus the ref didn't help matters.

Nothing really special for this city team.

We just need to beat Liverpool and get our mojo back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13109) (13110) (13111) (13112) (13113) (13114) (13115) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NinjaMetahuman, Bluelines69, jolly94 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.