Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10447005 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13107) (13108) (13109) (13110) (13111) (13112) (13113) ... (19122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
MorataFC:
I beg to disagree, man city has not won the league and will not win this one, anyone who disagrees should mark this post.
Why not put your money where your mouth is. All these are empty words.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
donjazet:

I laugh when people are hyping up runners like bissouma and hjoberg. These players would be incompatible to our system as a DM.

Which system? System created to protect Jorginho?

We don't have system, what we have is an expediency created for the very reason that we don't have a functional DM. Tuchel came and saw we don't have DM and created a set-up he has never used before, you dey open mouth to talk about system.

I laugh in Timbuktu

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
MorataFC:
I beg to disagree, man city has not won the league and will not win this one, anyone who disagrees should mark this post.

You're dreaming at this point. Mancity's recent history shows they wouldn't drop as much points needed to lose the title. They are just too dangerous. Games like today are the ones you would expect them to drop but they always find a way to win. This season they've beat arsenal home and away, Chelsea at Stamford bridge, manunited at old Trafford. Who do you think would stop them?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Leyqute:

Care to explain your incoherent thought?
It is not incoherent. Manchester United won the league 2012-13 then Manchester City won it 2013-14. But some how one team was great and did not need to be improved upon by 2017 but United was bad and needed to be improved upon.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Joezinho:
I am also happy Ramsdale conceded. The mofo be feeling like prime Van der Saar. Oloshi keeper. grin cheesy
Lol... Why ramsdale dey vex you na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
popizaino:

It super impossible for pep Guardiola to have a rough path at Chelsea. No fans or club owner would call for a manager who can give you beautiful football even when the results aren't coming forth. At worst it is players players that would be getting sold while new ones come in because with pep's pattern you will notice any player who isn't good enough.
lmao.

I'm sure deep down, you know this is absolute lie.

Yeah because sarri didn't give beautiful football. You think sarri wouldnt have been fired if he didn't win Europa?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ibime:

Which system? System created to protect Jorginho?

We don't have system, what we have is an expediency created for the very reason that we don't have a functional DM. Tuchel came and saw we don't have DM and created a set-up he has never used before, you dey open mouth to talk about system.

I laugh in Timbuktu

These are always your assumptions.
You are the one who has managed to convince himself that Tuchel's system right now is all In an effort to "protect" jorginho.
You mean protect a player highly sought by the world's best coaches??
If guardiola had his way, jorginho will be in his squad now in place of rodri.
The same rodri who you have always castigated.

Maybe guardiolas system is also protecting rodri, right?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
popizaino:

It super impossible for pep Guardiola to have a rough path at Chelsea
. No fans or club owner would call for a manager who can give you beautiful football even when the results aren't coming forth. At worst it is players players that would be getting sold while new ones come in because with pep's pattern you will notice any player who isn't good enough.

Says who?

Even Fraudiola himself was surprised that Sheikh didn't sack him after losing the league to Raumdeuter's Cuntay in a disgraceful manner.

Fraudiola : "Pressure I had when I arrived in Barcelona, when I had nothing to defend [myself with]. At that club, if in six months you don't win, you are really out, like Barcelona or Bayern Munich, there you have to win by far. If not, they don't give you a second chance.

"Here they gave me a second chance, and we will try to do it. In my situation at a big club, I'm sacked, I'm out, sure, definitely. At the clubs I worked at before, I am not here, but here we have a second chance and we will try to do it better than this season."

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
donjazet:

Indeed posting stuff like these makes one appear as a killjoy.
Days like these are largely symbolic. It depicts a general growth of all of us.
A day when every Human being can sit down and think about the direction of their lives. Where they are now and where they envision themselves to be.

It's unnecessary minimizing it.
just like birthdays are a celebration of a countdown to one's demise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
airmark:

If both of una Rovers break down, you may trek with your 'FOOTwagen', while he bounces in another RR ahead of you.

Segedinho:

There is huge difference.

U might go for a hunger strike after acquiring what u need for the name and fame and Davido would easily get a Ferrari in dsame year.

The bone of contention is that we both got Range Rover at the start of our races.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
MorataFC:

Sure

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Segedinho:

You guys underestimate the real deal wch is "net spent".....

I can spend to try and recover my lost asset that doesn't put me in the league of "spenders"

The difference be u an davido is you need to sell some of your unwanted cars to buy a new range rover but Davido doesn't

Haven't said that...I can boldly say that "pep is the best coach in the world........he is consistent and utilises the myriad of resources well...
he is truly the best coach in the world

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Leyqute:

Apples and oranges.

Imagine Klopp won the league last season. And to reinforce his team for the new season he spent more than his competitors- because he was bestowed with so much cash.

That’s what it means to bring a gun to a knife fight.

City has been spending big bucks before Pep came. We all saw what happened in his first season- he barely made top 4.

And that’s despite the fact that the team he met got to the semis of the last UCL.

After then he’s been like the 1st-3rd biggest spender almost every new season.

Man Utd were spending money because they needed to build a team. City already had a team - courtesy of the spending- and they even won the league sef. Yet Pep’s spending is still competing with those building a team.

Pep is a good coach, no doubt. But if his access to cash was limited like Liverpool’s he’d be worse than Klopp.

City wants to build dominance, win and keep winning till eternity. The difference between them and other teams that have the same desire is that they have a bottomless pocket of money.

That’s the only reason Pep is ahead of his peers, nothing else.

All this long talk to prove what again ?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
donstan18:

Simple question, you can’t answer.

your question doesn’t have base. Because every manager dy spend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
Android17:
It does not mean the penalty is stonewall. Or else, Thomas Partey grabs and throws Gabriel Jesus to the ground in the corner kick late in the first half. That is a penalty too right?

That was not a corner kick, Mahrez cut in and crossed the ball to Jesus.. How was that a "grab and throw"..

According to u, the Bernardo penalty (which included an obvious dive from Bernardo) was a clear and obvious error from the onfield ref while the Ederson tackle where he clearly got the man, there was no error, right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
airmark:

Name a coach not named Fraudiola, in the history of club football that spent over 1bn on players in 4yrs with no Ucl to show for it?

Guardiola did not spend 1billion in 4yrs

Man city spent 1billion in 6 seasons just like Chelsea and Man utd

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
popizaino:

Man United have Bruno, Pogba, Rashford, Shaw, Martial, wan bissaka, maiguire, cavani and after failing to win to sign a five times fifa player of the year player,Sancho, a world cup and four times ucl winner.

But na only pep guardiola get squad depth and they spend .
Don't forget that they also bought Lukaku in that space cheesy In the time Pep has spent in the league, they have actually spent more money than him, they have no PL title to show for that cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
raumdeuter:
Person get Rashford Bruno Martial Maguire Pogba AwB Shawberto, Lindelof

Now added Sancho Varane and the GOAT to it yet dey struggle for top 4

But but na money
even before guardiola came. With all money city get. How many league dy don win in 5 years before guardiola

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
lordfalcao:
he is truly the best coach in the world

Presented by Lordfalcao or Fifa? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
in behalf of all fans worldwide, chelsea fans included, i officially congratulate mancity as epl champions, defacto not even in advance, cfc fans say hail!hail!hail! liverpool fans say hail!hail!hail! manunited fans say hail!hail!hail! arsenal fans say hail!hail!hail!. we all bow down to the mesmerising,adorable,tantalizing,fantastic,dominant,untouchable, and heavenly mancity. may your subjects below, reach your heights above.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
popizaino:

All this long talk to prove what again ?
FSG with owners worth totalling 100 billion dollars. Glazers with their billionaires. Chelsea with their billionaire but Manchester City have owners with a bottomless pocket (worth 30 billion dollars).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
By the way, who compares Jorginho with Rodri on this page? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
airmark:

Presented by Lordfalcao or Fifa? grin
presented by his records which supersedes other managers

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
Theuniverse:
in behalf of all fans worldwide, chelsea fans included, i officially congratulate mancity as epl champions, defacto not even in advance, cfc fans say hail!hail!hail! liverpool fans say hail!hail!hail! manunited fans say hail!hail!hail!. we all bow down to the mesmerising,adorable,tantalizing,fantastic,dominant,untouchable, and heavenly mancity. may your subjects below, reach your heights above.

Try to be using better punctuation. Your post always looks clustered. Try to use good spacing and paragraphs.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

Guardiola did not spend 1billion in 4yrs

Man city spent 1billion in 6 seasons just like Chelsea and Man utd

Omo so Fraudiola has spent even 6yrs in Man city and no Ucl won after spending over 1bn on players for a Ucl semifinalist?

Fraudiola is a useless coach.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
popizaino:
Some of the best things in life are free.

Bro we are still discussing how Lukaku disgraced your club publicly, make we treat him fvckup first then we will come back to trolling....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
Android17:
FSG with owners worth totalling 100 billion dollars. Glazers with their billionaires. Chelsea with their billionaire but Manchester City have owners with a bottomless pocket (worth 30 billion dollars).
Fsg and glazers are not spending or injecting their personal money into their clubs unlike Chelsea and City owners. By the way Fsg is not worth 100billion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
Android17:
It is not incoherent. Manchester United won the league 2012-13 then Manchester City won it 2013-14. But some how one team was great and did not need to be improved upon by 2017 but United was bad and needed to be improved upon.

How much did each team spend on their squad before they won the league? (2011-2014) How many top players did they sign?

How many ageing players needed to be replaced?

Who needed to rebuild more?

Then calculate how much had they spent and how many top players they’ve bought by 2017.

May God be with you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
lordfalcao:
presented by his records which supersedes other managers

What Ucl record without Messi? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
airmark:

He spent over 1bn on the type of players that would execute his tactics.

Name a coach not named Fraudiola, in the history of club football that spent over 1bn on players in 4yrs with no Ucl to show for it?

Spending is not the problem but the quality itself.

Does Grealish costing man city a 100m means he is a better player than Messi that costed PSG nothing? All I see are average players going for ridiculous prices and paid made them good with his super tactics.

You would have all sworn for any chelsea coach that would have attempted to price cancelo from juventus to bring to the bridge because you think he isn't good enough but today he is balling hard and his price tag needs to be considered,forgetting that you wouldn't have wished him on your club earlier.so the problem is not spending but what is he buying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
Leyqute:
It’s easy to say Man Utd spent than City in last 5 weeks, 3 days blablabla.

But then you forgot to take into consideration the team Pep met on ground and the humongous amount of money he spent on that team 3 years he got there to get the robust squad that he has now.

And he’s still even competing with other teams who are just building their teams now.

Selective blindness.

Which team did Pep meet on ground? He met one of the oldest squads in the league with players who had little value left in them like Hart Zabaleta Sagna Clichy Fernando Yaya Bony

Just like Man Utd had Schweinsteiger Valencia Carrick

Man utd has outspent City in the last 6yrs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
lordfalcao:
even before guardiola came. With all money city get. How many league dy don win in 5 years before guardiola

Sero league titles. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13107) (13108) (13109) (13110) (13111) (13112) (13113) ... (19122) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: niggaman(m), ouzo1(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.