Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10459882 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13140) (13141) (13142) (13143) (13144) (13145) (13146) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
Billionaire Conte and raineri grin

Thank God Cuntay and Ranieri coached big teams like Chelsea and Juve but got sacked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
i don't even want to see Lukaku in this team again, he should fvck off

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
Roland17:

Na God save you! I know say heart attack don hold you for that 1st half. Thank your stars you have Tuchel as coach.
Oga I don't talk to fans of a useless team, una go cry and complain throughout the year ni cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Whatever you said first is completely irrelevant, as I did not engage you in a comparison between Kepa and Ramsdale.

I did not quote you to dispute what you said about Kepa. I quoted you to say Ramsdale swallowed that goal.

It's really not that deep sir. Give it up and take a tea or something.

Work hard to decipher the comment below, it shouldn't be that difficult. If this is not comparison then there is a different definition.

Me: That Salah attempt beats "Arinze Baby Fist Abalaka"

Your Response: Ramsdale too

Whether incidental, accidental does not absolve your lack of direction in this debate.

What I said in the original post is the most important piece in this egg vs chicken because it triggered your response. Without it, we would not be here and that is a fact.

You were compelled to retort to that original post where Arinze Baby Fist Abalaka was mentioned by mentioning Ramsdale, if that is not comparison, then tell me what it is.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

You dared Pep to come and prove himself in the EPL
He has nothing to prove in the CL. He has win 2 already flogging EPL greatest manager twice

Don’t mind those shameless guardiola haters

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KiIishihunter: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

Thank God Cuntay and Ranieri coached big teams like Chelsea and Juve but got sacked

What has Apariola won that Conte and Ranieri didn’t win?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
Havertz10:
havertz lost the ball only 6 times, mount lost it 17 times

Havertz lost the ball fewer times than anybody on the pitch, see why I suspect that most of you use demeanor to judge him instead of actually following the game
Please reread my post again cos I am not one of those. I was actually looking forward to a great performance
but he lost the ball at crucial moments and did nawthing today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Havertz10:
havertz lost the ball only 6 times, mount lost it 17 times

Havertz lost the ball fewer times than anybody on the pitch, see why I suspect that most of you use demeanor to judge him instead of actually following the game

I'm coming for you

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
I'm glad Chalobah recovered really well from his early mistake. Some people were already seizing the opportunity to gloat.

Meanwhile, I like what I'm hearing and reading about Kovacic.

TheCassanova, my oga, your thoughts?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
BlueMann:
I'm glad Chalobah recovered really well from his early mistake. Some people were already seizing the opportunity to gloat.

Meanwhile, I like what I'm hearing and reading about Kovacic.

TheCassanova, my oga, your thoughts?
No mind them.
Boy made a mistake but recovered well.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

they didn't have billions or coach small club like Manchester city.
As confirmed by fraudiola himself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
Roland17:

Work hard to decipher the comment below, it shouldn't be that difficult. If this is not comparison then there is a different definition.

[i][/i]

Whether incidental, accidental does not absolve your lack of direction in this debate.

What I said in the original post is the most important piece in this egg vs chicken because it triggered your response. Without it, we would not be here and that is a fact.

You were compelled to retort to that original post where Arinze Baby Fist Abalaka was mentioned by mentioning Ramsdale, if that is not comparison, then tell me what it is.

My comment was Ramsdale 'Too'.

I'm sorry you felt a need to write this essay, but you must bear your cross alone if you interpreted that comment as a comparison.

That's not my fault sir. It's yours.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
KiIishihunter:

What has Apariola won that Conte and Ranieri didn’t win?
UCL, Club world cup, B2B EPL titles
Conte and ranieri can't relate

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
popizaino:
Assistant coach is beating you Tuchel
You say wah?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
Being a while i watched Liverpool outplayed.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

I'm coming for you

I remember during 'pool's 2-2 draw with Man City, when you were wishing that we take the same kind of approach both teams took to that game, going toe to toe with each other.

I guess you were entertained today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowWalker00(m): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
donstan18:
Being a while i watched Liverpool outplayed.
Being a while you watched Liverpool play football then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
nihilistjnr:

My comment was Ramsdale 'Too'.

I'm sorry you felt a need to write this essay, but you must bear your cross alone if you interpreted that comment as a comparison.

That's not my fault sir. It's yours.

Inhale your lack of direction in this debate like Port Harcourt black soothe, it has not killed PH people, it will not kill you.

"Ramsdale too" brought another individual into the subject of the debate which is comparison, it shouldn't require subjective defintions.

Mentioning "Arinze Baby Fiist Abalaka" triggered your response, end of story.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
One thing is obvious, we need serious attackers.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
angry sad

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
raumdeuter:
Chelsea
4 wins in the last 11 EPL games
2 of those wins by getting 2 penalties vs Leeds and Villa
Cool story town crier cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
FBS:
One thing is obvious, we need serious attackers.
Like ASAP. Enough of buying overpriced attackers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
Roland17:

Inhale your lack of direction in this debate like Port Harcourt black soothe, it has not killed PH people, it will not kill you.

"Ramsdale too" brought another individual into the subject of the debate which is comparison, it shouldn't require subjective defintions.

This is ridiculous, nawa!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
This Mendy and sitting down sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Roland17:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
nihilistjnr:
Kovacic has the first touch of a high class hooker.

Seductive af

Werner needs to sit down for some tutorial from him and James angry grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
Seems we actually had more possession for most of the game.

I'm surprised.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
Roland17:

New year fisticuffs.

Broken bottle landed on someone's head early in the new year.

Imagine comparing ball talk with PH soot

Guys are wicked sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
Roland17:

My good friend. I did not make the rules of English grammar. There is no need to mount a campaign against English because you don't understand simple syntax and grammar...or spelling gaan sef.

You said: Kepa concedes the goal.
I said: Ramsdale too.

Take a tea and rest sir

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Mkpurummiri talking
Like taker like observer

(1) (2) (3) ... (13140) (13141) (13142) (13143) (13144) (13145) (13146) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.