Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10459311 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13141) (13142) (13143) (13144) (13145) (13146) (13147) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
Roland17:

Inhale your lack of direction in this debate like Port Harcourt black soothe, it has not killed PH people, it will not kill you.

"Ramsdale too" brought another individual into the subject of the debate which is comparison, it shouldn't require subjective defintions.

Mentioning "Arinze Baby Fiist Abalaka" triggered your response, end of story.
Did I just read you compare someone's football perceptive to black soothe?

Damn... This is not good!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
popizaino:
Don't get carried away by the flattering come back, this result is a shameful one.

Shameful performance. Tuchel Out!!!

Passionate Fan grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
KiIishihunter:

What has Apariola won that Conte and Ranieri didn’t win?

2 champions league titles as a start
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Did I just read you compare someone's football perceptive to black soothe?

Damn... This is not good!!

That's exactly why I've been referring him back to brighter grammar.

Roland17's fight is not with me. It's with basic English language.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
they didn't have billions or coach small club like Manchester city.
As confirmed by fraudiola himself.

Chelsea that spent 300m in 1 season under Cuntay?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
postdigger:

What of when you guys are undercow? Do you perform well too?

grin

Cc hoopla
Bro happy new year.

Leave those clowns and their mostly clients talk.

One of them didn't even know the venue of today's tie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

Chelsea that spent 300m in 1 season under Cuntay?
And he didn't go trophyless

Mancity spent 300m and fraudiola was trophyless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
BlueMann:
I'm glad Chalobah recovered really well from his early mistake. Some people were already seizing the opportunity to gloat.

Meanwhile, I like what I'm hearing and reading about Kovacic.

TheCassanova, my oga, your thoughts?
grin

He did well and I’m surprised, most especially that he could shoot from outside the box & score. I hope he keeps the consistency & fitness. We don’t want the one game on & one game off.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
Let me drop this here

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
BlueMann:

I remember during 'pool's 2-2 draw with Man City, when you were wishing that we take the same kind of approach both teams took to that game, going toe to toe with each other.

I guess you were entertained today

You read my mind.
I can't complain. It was a good game .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
nihilistjnr:

My good friend. I did not make the rules of English grammar. There is no need to mount a campaign against English because you don't understand simple syntax and grammar...or spelling gaan sef.

You said: Kepa concedes the goal.
I said: Ramsdale too.

Take a tea and rest sir

Aje, engage me in another debate, this one is done for me.

2022 is only 2 days in, too early for this kain debate.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
And he didn't go trophyless

Mancity spent 300m and fraudiola was trophyless

They finished outside top 4. And Cuntay got fired

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
User09

Your thoughts on the Kante - Kova midfield combo?

I know you have strong reservations about it - and have been very vocal about those reservations - so I want to know what you think of their performance.

And would it have been better with J5 in place of any of them?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
Havertz10:
played as an attacker, can he hug the ball

Mount didn't win a single ground duel

Yep, we don't look at number of passes for Strikers so I'm surprised you made it a point of praise

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
BlueMann:
User09

I know you have strong reservations about it - and have been very vocal about those reservations - so I want to know what you think of their performance.

Make I put the stats of the two drifters before he comes

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
Exonerate1:

Won MOTM in the next 2 games against them.

Christensen has made more errors in his Chelsea career than Chalobah can hope to make in the next 5 years. We are half a season in and he's made his first mistake, and redeemed himself within the same game. If Christensen make mistake, he'll be looking like someone about to have mental breakdown on the pitch

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

I'm coming for you
still waiting cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
What a weakling grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ibime:

Christensen has made more errors in his Chelsea career than Chalobah can hope to make in the next 5 years. We are half a season in and he's made his first mistake, and redeemed himself within the same game. If Christensen make mistake, he'll be looking like someone about to have mental breakdown on the pitch

The Kounde Klan already invaded the place. All these brittle people called fans these days.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
macjireh:

OK,,, so stop praising pep for winning 999 EPLs,,bkos going by ur logic,,Chelsea already has 1000 EPLs just by beating pep in d UCL finals
Gbamsolutely.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
Good team performance. Up next in the league is Man City at Etihad. Anything other than a loss I will take it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

They finished outside top 4. And Cuntay got fired
Is top 4 a trophy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
DExponential:
What a weakling grin
dribbled past five times. This are Jorginho kinda stats.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
Is top 4 a trophy?

Missing it got Cuntay fired
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
pamcode:
dribbled past five times. This are Jorginho kinda stats.

How come no one is talking about it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Who can explain what VVD was doing for Pulisics goal

When we say he avoid engaging this is another example. He will rather an attacker take an unchallenged shot at his keeper than engage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

How come no one is talking about it
I am sure Liverpool fans are roasting him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

Missing it got Cuntay fired
Cos Chelsea is not a small club like Manchester city.

Standard is high here.

Fraudiola confirmed it himself by running from Chelsea cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Couldn't have said it better.
The idiot earns £300k weekly and still romances with Inter Milan. He should get tha Bleep outta my club.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
popizaino:

I wonder why late Tito vilanova never rode on this same messi's effort to win the ucl and how about valverde riding on messi's effort some seasons ago at anfield grin

Luis Enrique did it with Messi, make we hear word jare.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
Cos Chelsea is not a small club like Manchester city.

Standard is high here.

Fraudiola confirmed it himself by running from Chelsea cheesy

Did Pep ever miss top 4 like Cuntay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
BlueMann:
User09

Do you mean today or generally?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13141) (13142) (13143) (13144) (13145) (13146) (13147) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: izzou(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.