Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10441984 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13158) (13159) (13160) (13161) (13162) (13163) (13164) ... (19114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
Pretty much looks like a back four.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
donjazet:

Comprehension is not your strong suit, is it?

Both of those things are considered criminal many places which is why I am demanding for elucidation.
In many countries today, pedophiles and transgenders are grouped together and stoned to death.

So when I see people who claim to "live and let live", I see it as a weak stance. I want them to be more objective in their stance.

My question was basically boiling down to the "rights" of transgenders. Do you think they should be accorded equal basic human rights?
If you are, are you able to speak out for them?
I'm ashamed of you for your lack of comprehension. Do better next time.

Live and let live is within the ambit of what is legal and what is not. We are both under the law, we are free to do anything we want as long as no law of the land is broken

Personally I see a 60yr old marrying a 18yr old girl somehow pedophilic but its legal.

So asking me how I view my neighbor who at 63 decides to marry an 18yr old girl who just finished High school with his granddaughter is not my business, I might not agree with the way he chooses to live his life but its still not my business
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
donjazet:

Do you agree with all legal laws?

What my opinion is on issues is secondary, what matter is the law. I don't agree with many things like the example I gave above but its legal which is all that counts

If you are bringing personal beliefs into it then the world will not contain us. Some people believe men should not braid hair, some believe women should not wear trousers, some even believe you shouldnt eat certain animals.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
drisham:

Saul, Alonso wb,, jorgi mount midfield

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Cos I cannot understand

Saul is the one player TT likes to play in different positions. Come to think of it, Ziyech cannot play RWB.

I strongly believe its 433. Saul Jorg Mount triangle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
timbros:

Saul is the one player TT likes to play in different positions. Come to think of it, Ziyech cannot play RWB.

I strongly believe its 433. Saul Jorg Mount triangle.

Or 4-2-3-1

Jorg/Saul double pivot. Mount just in front. Or maybe even Havertz, since Mount at 10 would mean having two left footers on the flanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
See Uncle Thomas messing with us, against Conte o grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
BikeMan:
See Uncle Thomas messing with us, against Conte o grin

I swear I'm gradually becoming angry and frustrated with tuchel.
For fuckssake, this is a chance to win a trophy. Why play with it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
So Chelsea cannot afford fraudiola?
Or he is too pussy and didn't wanna get fired. grin

If 5 clubs who can afford a manager are after him, wont he pick one?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
Android22:
Yeah. Who do you got? I know you bleed blue but what scoreline will it be?
Would be a very tight affair and that's due to the influence of Conte.

Final scoreline should be 4-2 in favour of us.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
BlueMann:

Or 4-2-3-1

Jorg/Saul double pivot. Mount just in front. Or maybe even Havertz, since Mount at 10 would mean having two left footers on the flanks.

Aside 343, Tuchel is well known to play 433. Jorginho DM. Saul and Mount completing the triangle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Would be a very tight affair and that's due to the influence of Conte.

Final scoreline should be 4-2 in favour of us.
Over 2 legs or just this one game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
timbros:

Aside 343, Tuchel is well known to play 433. Jorginho DM. Saul and Mount completing the triangle.

Well, not long now. We shall see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Android22:
Over 2 legs or just this one game?
2 legs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Skimpledawg:

2 legs.
So 2-1 in each of the 2 legs. Gotcha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Son and Moura against Alonso leaves a bad taste in my mouth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
BlueMann:

Or 4-2-3-1

Gbam
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
User09:
Son and Moura against Alonso leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Same Alonso u swore was a better defender than Chillwell less than two months ago?

Interesting

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
donjazet:

I swear I'm gradually becoming angry and frustrated with tuchel.
For fuckssake, this is a chance to win a trophy. Why play with it?
How do you translate this to playing with a trophy? He listed a strong team, didn't he?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
Today I will know wether Rudiger is in form grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Strugglingman: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
ShadowCracker:
All our attackers are left- footed.
All spurs attackers are right- footed.

cool cool cool cool
mount isnt .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Strugglingman: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
thorrvik55:
Back three of Alonso, Sarr, Rudiger, Azpi and Saul as wingbacks? grin grin
4-5-1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
thorrvik55:

Same Alonso u swore was a better defender than Chillwell less than two months ago?

Interesting

2 things can be correct at the same time.

Get with the program
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Strugglingman:
mount isnt .
Mount is playing as a midfielder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
donjazet:

Comprehension is not your strong suit, is it?

Both of those things are considered criminal many places which is why I am demanding for elucidation.
In many countries today, pedophiles and transgenders are grouped together and stoned to death.

So when I see people who claim to "live and let live", I see it as a weak stance. I want them to be more objective in their stance.

My question was basically boiling down to the "rights" of transgenders. Do you think they should be accorded equal basic human rights?
If you are, are you able to speak out for them?
I'm ashamed of you for your lack of comprehension. Do better next time.
There's nothing like comprehension issues regarding your post. It was simply disgusting, irritating and stupid. Nobody groups transgenders and pedophiles together except maybe in your head. There's no relation between both whatsoever. How does someone choice of gender deprive them from having equal basic human rights? That's a silly question to ask.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
His failure.

Even with the so called money.......maybe what wasn't the money making the magic has you have constantly told us .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Strugglingman: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
ShadowCracker:

Mount is playing as a midfielder.
mount isnt on the midfield sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Watch Liverpool first goal against Chelsea, Djota from his position did not carry the ball to run towards mane, he simply sent the ball message and cause the needed havoc. It irritating that my players would rather want to be very close to their teammates before passing .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
timbros:

Familiar foe?

undecided

Friend rather.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Bombblacks:

There's nothing like comprehension issues regarding your post. It was simply disgusting, irritating and stupid. Nobody groups transgenders and pedophiles together except maybe in your head. There's no relation between both whatsoever. How does someone choice of gender deprive them from having equal basic human rights? That's a silly question to ask.

My friend shut that shithole you call a mouth.
You literally live in a country that treats pedophiles better than transgenders.
Are you blind to the fact that under Islamic law, I can literally marry two 12 year old girls as my wives? While I will be stoned to death if I was a transgender there.

I've told you to equip yourself better mentally before engaging in discourse like these.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
C'mon boys cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
BikeMan:
How do you translate this to playing with a trophy? He listed a strong team, didn't he?

This lineup is weak. Jorginho is only recognizable midfielder there. We should have fielded our strongest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13158) (13159) (13160) (13161) (13162) (13163) (13164) ... (19114) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), raumdeuter, User09, andrewbaba44, A001, iamoyindamola(m), Itsrm(m), WhoDeyHause, Unlimited22 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.