Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10560830 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13155) (13156) (13157) (13158) (13159) (13160) (13161) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
donjazet:
Ibime, I saw this thread on the front page and I am quite curious to know if you guys over there have actually encountered transgenders or transvestites in real life and further more, what's your opinion on them?

https://www.nairaland.com/6924311/im-not-bobrisky-crossdresser-laments.

it's never the opposite.
I have never seen or heard about a woman who dresses like a man beaten or harassed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
donjazet:
Ibime, I saw this thread on the front page and I am quite curious to know if you guys over there have actually encountered transgenders or transvestites in real life and further more, what's your opinion on them?

https://www.nairaland.com/6924311/im-not-bobrisky-crossdresser-laments
Cc rumdeuter, afrodoc, chic2pimp etc.

I have encountered every type in real life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
Neymar1095:

it's never the opposite.
I have never seen or heard about a woman who dresses like a man beaten or harassed.

You mean tomboys. I will argue that there are more tomboys than effeminates.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

I have encountered every type in real life.
Ibime:

I've seen a handful, maybe five or six times including last Thursday while out shopping. There is one I used to see regularly though before pandemic - a guy in our IT department at work

This "guy", was he naturally born woman?
Secondly, what are your opinions on the issue? Do you stand for them or against? Do you support what happened to the "guy" in that thread I pointed out?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
donjazet:

Have you ever seen or heard about a woman who dresses like a man being beaten and stripped on the street cause she was wearing a male outfit?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
donjazet:

Secondly, what are your opinions on the issue? Do you stand for them or against? Do you support what happened to the "guy" in that thread I pointed out?

I don't know what happened to the guy in that thread. All the ones I've seen are born men. The guy in my workplace is about 6ft 4 inch sef, always wearing dress and high heels with woman breast. I'm a live and let live person. Do your thing, let me do my thing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ibime:

I don't know what happened to the guy in that thread. All the ones I've seen are born men. The guy in my workplace is about 6ft 4 inch sef, always wearing dress and high heels with woman breast. I'm a live and let live person. Do your thing, let me do my thing.
Exactly but add no carry your shiit come my side
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
You didn't reply my question.
I thought he is superior to Klopp and tuchel according to you fraudiola fanatics. So, that means he should be better than them.
So why are we comparing them? No one is here calling tuchel or Klopp the best thing to happen to football.

Answer, Where was the magic when he didn't have players he wanted?

Why does he need to overhaul and bring his own type of players to compete?

You said the story will be the same if we swap Chelsea and mancity.
Same fraudiola will tell you that he will need additional 10 new players to make Chelsea compete.

This argument is non-starter for me, pep guardiola won't add any 10 players to a team that already has Costa, fabregas, Hazard, azplicuelta, cahill to win anything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
iamoyindamola:

But what exactly does this mean?
If you are a "live and let live person", what does "no carry your shiit come my side" mean exactly??
I've seen people say this a lot without understanding the contradiction.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ibime:

This sounds like an indifference towards them. Does this mean you don't necessarily support them?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Neymar1095:

Have you ever seen or heard about a woman who dresses like a man being beaten and stripped on the street cause she was wearing a male outfit?

Hmmm, I get your point. It's rare to see tomboys physically assaulted. But that doesn't mean they are not orally insulted or pushed to depression.
I guess it's a gender role thing.
But sometimes you have cases where male trannies would disguise themselves as women to deceive men into sleeping with them. In those cases, they're clearly opening up themselves to physical abuse, won't you say?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
donjazet:

I have seen all variations naturally born male and females trying to switch over, some on hormone therapy to switch, some have done the complete makeover.

I didnt check the tread but its not my business what happens in your private life, I have enough to worry about in my own .
Do I know who you slept with last night? It could be man woman, tree or goat. None of my business

I like what I like, you like what you like. The only problem I have with you is that you support an Agbero club. That should be a punishable offence

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

[s]Cuntay won the Chelsea owner spent on him and what became of the spending? No be to finish 5th?

Sensible club owners spend money on squads when they have a coach delivering the results they want unlike Cuntay that got the sack. When Cuntay is able to make the CL semi finals maybe he will get a club to spend on him[/s]

Name one coach that spent over 1bn on players in 6yrs and didn't get it right locally?

Fraudiola got it right locally with over 1bn spent on players for a Ucl semifinalist he took over, yet he couldn't win Ucl in 6yrs. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
donjazet:

But what exactly does this mean?
If you are a "live and let live person", what does "no carry your shiit come my side" mean exactly??
I've seen people say this a lot without understanding the contradiction.
It simply mean what ever the fvck you feel like or what you want do not carry such to my side
Simple, you live and i also live
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
donjazet:

Seconded..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Abi.. If u look me one kind na die b dat. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Abi.. If u look me one kind na die b dat. Lol.
grin grin grin
You garrit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
airmark:

Name one coach that spent over 1bn on players in 6yrs and didn't get it right locally?

Fraudiola got it right locally with over 1bn spent on players for a Ucl semifinalist he took over, yet he couldn't win Ucl in 6yrs. grin

Man City, Chelsea and Man Utd all spent over 1billion and 2 of them fight for top 4 every season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
popizaino:

This argument is non-starter for me, pep guardiola won't add any 10 players to a team that already has Costa, fabregas, Hazard, azplicuelta, cahill to win anything.
lmao

Tell us why fraudiola rejected Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
lmao

How many clubs can he accept at once?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
lmao

He wanted to work with a familiar foe Txiki Begiristain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
popizaino:

He wanted to work with a familiar foe Txiki Begiristain.
and why does he need atleast 10 players to make Chelsea compete? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

How many clubs can he accept at once?
Good confident and managers take on tasking challenges cos they believe in their abilities.

Pussy trophy padders go to where they can win cheap trophies to boost their profile.

And when they Cant, they spend billions to get it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Decades on and we are still missing him,that's what jorginho and other useless players does to the club, you tend to be reminiscing over older players. God punish Sarri.

By now cesc would havetelepathic telepathic relationship with Lukaku and given him like 10 notable passes btw summer and now. Once again God punish Sarri.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
donjazet:
This sounds like an indifference towards them. Does this mean you don't necessarily support them?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
and why does he need atleast 10 players to make Chelsea compete? cheesy

Did he change 10 players at man city immediately?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
popizaino:

Did he change 10 players at man city immediately?
did he compete?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
did he compete?

He did better than the previous season at least in the league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

Man City, Chelsea and Man Utd all spent over 1billion and 2 of them fight for top 4 every season

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
popizaino:

He did better than the previous season at least in the league.
hahahahahahaha

oh yeah, the great Guardiola got mancity to top 3 from previous top 4 after spending 300 million dollars on players. even though they crashed out of UCL in second round to some unknown team after just finishing in the semi final previous season.

What a great competion and absolute success. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
Good confident managers take on tasking challenges cos they believe in their abilities.

Pussy trophy padders go to where they can win cheap trophies to boost profile.

And when they Cant, they spend billions to get it.

Good managers go to top clubs that can afford them, If a coach wants a tasking challenge, let him go and take Yeovil town from division 2 to win EPL in 3 seasons and win the CL too

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
hahahahahahaha

oh yeah, the great Guardiola got mancity to top 3 from previous top 4 after spending 300 million dollars on players. even though they crashed out of UCL in second round to some unknown team after just finishing the semi final previous season.

What a great competion and absolute success. cheesy

Cuntay took Chelsea to 5th after spending 300m and got fired

(1) (2) (3) ... (13155) (13156) (13157) (13158) (13159) (13160) (13161) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), Roland17(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.