Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507832 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13277) (13278) (13279) (13280) (13281) (13282) (13283) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
popizaino:

Why will you call him the greatest coach ever when ordinary Ucl semi-finals appearance still eludes his CV or when you know that about 10 coaches better than him?

So

airmark:

Will you deactivate if Fraudiola, in his 6th attempt, fails in winning the UCL this season after spending over 1bn on a UCL semifinalist?

You don't even have confidence in your goat, Fraudiola to win this year's Ucl. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Roland17:

Baba, this is one of the toughest challenges a lot of folks suffer here, maybe I should speak for myself. I have had some horrible experiences with different agencies and I would not recommend anyone I have used. I hope you find a trusted agency/ person. I am sorry I am of no help in this instance but I will be following to see if someone reputable and credible is mentioned.

Just checked up heroshedotcom which Bikeman recommended. Looks clean but then I’m still skeptical.

She looks to be new in the business sort of and have a good follower-ship on IG. I still need more info on her from Bikeman though before digging in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
Griffon:

Just checked up heroshedotcom which Bikeman recommended. Looks clean but then I’m still skeptical.

She looks to be new in the business sort of and have a good follower-ship on IG. I still need more info on her from Bikeman though before digging in.
What’s her IG page?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:15am On Jan 21, 2022
Leyqute:

LMAO.

Sorry to disappoint you but I wasn’t.

However, it’s good to see you went to change it.

Glad you learnt one thing today.

On another day, we’ll teach you something else- like getting your head out of a dark place it doesn’t belong.

Cheers.

Ok

Cheers to man urinated ending the season trophyless again whilst missing out on top 4.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:22am On Jan 21, 2022
airmark:

So

You don't even have confidence in your goat, Fraudiola to win this year's Ucl. grin

I'm not foolish enough to know a team can play all the football and end up not winning the ucl,while anothet team can decide not to play the ball and win the ucl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:03am On Jan 21, 2022
Roland17 no be this Partey play for Ghana just day before yesterday wey we see today so?

Make the guy use that red card rest this weekend, make Arteta no kill am with work sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:21am On Jan 21, 2022
Ibime:
Roland17 no be this Partey play for Ghana just day before yesterday wey we see today so?

Make the guy use that red card rest this weekend, make Arteta no kill am with work sha

It did not surprise me because he has done it before. It is shameful and disappointing! I mean, it reeked of dangerous desperation!

The useless intern is renowned for running players to the ground. African man kukuma show Arteta say sense pass sense, one way or another, he was getting his rest grin.

He knows he is not going to finish top 4, top 6 has a low probability, especially if Conte keeps this pace, so of course he wants to win cup competitions so he can backdoor his way into Europe and avoid another heat.

I am waiting for anyone to blame Partey for copping the red card.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:30am On Jan 21, 2022
Roland17:

It did not surprise me because he has done it before. It is shameful and disappointing! I mean, it reeked of dangerous desperation!

The useless intern is renowned for running players to the ground. African man kukuma show Arteta say sense pass sense, one way or another, he was getting his rest grin.

He knows he is not going to finish top 4, top 6 has a low probability, especially if Conte keeps this pace, so of course he wants to win cup competitions so he can backdoor his way into Europe and avoid another heat.

I am waiting for anyone to blame Partey for copping the red card.
The inclusion reminded me of the case of Ambrose in 2913 after the AFCON win he hurriedly returned to Celtic to play in UCL he suffered from burnout throughout the game and Celtic lost the game with him being culpable for 1 or 2 goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay1: 5:38am On Jan 21, 2022
Amoto94:

The inclusion reminded me of the case of Ambrose in 2913 after the AFCON win he hurriedly returned to Celtic to play in UCL he suffered from burnout throughout the game and Celtic lost the game with him being culpable for 1 or 2 goals

I don't know why some coaches fail to understand that an 100% fit average player will always be better than a burntout or half fit prime maradona in the pitch.

An unfit player is evenore detrimental to the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:15am On Jan 21, 2022
Where is Chic2pimp (I hope I get the spelling right)?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:09am On Jan 21, 2022
This Ansu Fati is one hell of an unlucky player. The n!gga literally cannot catch a break. Which day here did he come back from injury, now he's gone again? Haaa. And his injuries are almost always mid to long term.

Even Dembele didn't have it this bad, at least i don't think so. It's a shame cos he's a very talented player.

Really happy for Hazard for the goal he scored. He badly needed it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:17am On Jan 21, 2022
Speaking of injuries, King James is edging closer to a return from his hamstring tear. He made a post on Instagram yesterday, "Shoes laced. One step closer."

I think Chalobah should be back in training by now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:57am On Jan 21, 2022
BlueMann:
This Ansu Fati is one hell of an unlucky player. The n!gga literally cannot catch a break. Which day here did he come back from injury, now he's gone again? Haaa. And his injuries are almost always mid to long term.

Even Dembele didn't have it this bad, at least i don't think so. It's a shame cos he's a very talented player.

Really happy for Hazard for the goal he scored. He badly needed it.

Only God knows how many burgers Hazard will use to celebrate his goal this weekend.

Madrid McDonalds don buy market.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:41am On Jan 21, 2022
Osaka out of the Australian open. Great match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Griffon:

You confused me with the she cheesy

I know heroshe to be a shipping company, not another Instagram business. I only suggested them because that's how a mutual ship things from Amazon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Griffon:

Can I write you off here via email? I wish to know how much I can trust these guys before dealing with them.
Oh, I've never used Heroshe. I know them from a mutual that speaks well of them and the Lagos tech scene seem to use them a lot. I hope that helps.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Android22:
haha. 3rd is still a UCL place though. cheesy

Will CFC win the league as you predicted? Or man utd finishing second? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
raumdeuter:
Jota is playing in the same Liverpool where they claimed Klopp doesnt want his 9 to score

Na why I no dey buy that nonsense excuse say Firminho sacrifice his goals for Mane and Sallah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Na why I no dey buy that nonsense excuse say Firminho sacrifice his goals for Mane and Sallah

Na here we dey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
I remember when Modric was called flop in his first two seasons. Hazard will prove you guys wrong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
BlueRayDick:

salah and mane was not in the team against Arsenal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
hensben:
I remember when Modric was called flop in his first two seasons. Hazard will prove you guys wrong.
Lol. Dude said first two seasons. Where did you get this from?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
popizaino:

I'm not foolish enough to know a team can play all the football and end up not winning the ucl,while anothet team can decide not to play the ball and win the ucl.

So your goat has been playing beautiful football for 10yrs now without Ucl to confirm his greatness. Na real goat (Ewu) go spend over 1bn on a Ucl semifinalist and no Ucl title for 6yrs. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
BlueMann:
Speaking of injuries, King James is edging closer to a return from his hamstring tear. He made a post on Instagram yesterday, "Shoes laced. One step closer."

I think Chalobah should be back in training by now.

This is the first time. I've felt Happy (Chelsea related ) since we won juve 4:0

Best news grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
Flash back Friday.

Unfortunately the most important aspect of the game which I wanted to talk about wasn't captured in the highlight but you can also look out for similar video yourself.

The long pass from Carrick to Ryan giggs to beat Ashley Cole on the left wing who finally assisted Wayne Rooney is the kind of pass expected from any decent DM. Now I am challenging all Jorginho fans to bring me similar ball from their man crush in his Chelsea career.i wait. @Trevor012 bring stats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUU6x6wSCs8

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
airmark:

So your goat has been playing beautiful football for 10yrs now without Ucl to confirm his greatness. Na real goat (Ewu) go spend over 1bn on a Ucl semifinalist and no Ucl title for 6yrs. grin

GOAT Sir pep Guardiola has won the ucl two times, the onus is on Conte to make at least UCL semifinals before you can talk down on Sir Pep Guardiola.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
monerozi5590:
You said first two seasons.
2013 /14 same thing. https://www.spurs-web.com/spurs-news/modric-flop-real-madrid/He was a flop throughout Mourhino's reign. Mou spent three season. Modric was signed summer 2012 transfer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
drisham:

This is the first time. I've felt Happy (Chelsea related ) since we won juve 4:0

Best news grin

For real, I was really glad when I saw the update
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
hensben:
2013 /14 same thing. https://www.spurs-web.com/spurs-news/modric-flop-real-madrid/He was a flop throughout Mourhino's reign. Mou spent three season. Modric was signed summer 2012 transfer.
Mou seasons at Real Madrid
2010/2011
2011/2012
2012/2013
So what are you are talking about? Modric was considered a flop in his debut season only. Hazard is in his third season now but he is still a flop, fraud, and a twerking king. Don't compare both signings pls.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
monerozi5590:

Mou seasons at Real Madrid
2010/2011
2011/2012
2012/2013
So what are you are talking about? Modric was considered a flop in his debut season only. Hazard is in his third season now but he is still a flop, fraud, and a twerking king. Don't compare both signings pls.
Modric had two flop seasons with no injury while Hazard had, he is not rushed into the side, because he is still recovering.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13277) (13278) (13279) (13280) (13281) (13282) (13283) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ihebu4chelsea(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.