Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507747 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13287) (13288) (13289) (13290) (13291) (13292) (13293) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
timbros:

Lol... You get serious problem.

Where in your initial post did you mention pre assist in your challenge. When has pre assist become more important than actual assist? Is pre assist even a metric in football to measure a footballers quality? Who boasts of pre assist in football? If Jorginho can give direct assists, of what importance is 'pre' in the assist?

Oga go siddon one side. This Jorginho slander is DOA. Look for something else to talk.

Nobody wey una no go use to slander Jorginho. Carrick. As in, Carrick!

For all his pre assist or whatever, when Carrick climb Ballon D'or podium or enter FIFPRO XI, you can then bring his name beside Jorginho. Nonsense.

Na images like this go dey choke una 600 years.

Keep celebrating what does not benefit you, while you struggle for top 4 every season.

Jogginghoe award belongs strictly to Italy. It does nothing for Chelsea now or going forward except make us weaker as we are forced to accommodate a Balon D'or contender with glaring weaknesses.

Like someone celebrating his uncle's riches when his uncle never even cut $10 for him.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
timbros:

Lol... You get serious problem.

Where in your initial post did you mention pre assist in your challenge. When has pre assist become more important than actual assist? Is pre assist even a metric in football to measure a footballers quality? Who boasts of pre assist in football? If Jorginho can give direct assists, of what importance is 'pre' in the assist?

Oga go siddon one side. This Jorginho slander is DOA. Look for something else to talk.

Nobody wey una no go use to slander Jorginho. Carrick. As in, Carrick!

For all his pre assist or whatever, when Carrick climb Ballon D'or podium or enter FIFPRO XI, you can then bring his name beside Jorginho. Nonsense.

Na images like this go dey choke una 600 years.

Comparing Jorginho with Carrick?? are you for real? cheesy cheesy

Jorgiunho is better than Roy Keane and Patrick Viera since it's down to FIFPRO XI and Ballon D'or podium

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
popizaino:

Remember you were not talking to me cheesy......... And Yes that's that's the kind of pass I am talking about. I don't just see Jorginho having many of it despite his high volume of passes and considering his appearances.

I no talk to u initially na cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ibime:

Whoever came up with this needs a konk on the head

Konk sandwiched with Slaps.

Thiago Silva, Robben and Jorginho grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ibime:

You sef see the trash boss

I thought it was only me

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
CAF 3rd round World Cup qualifying draw:

Egypt v Senegal
Cameroon v Algeria
Ghana v Nigeria
DR Congo v Morocco
Mali v Tunisia

Omo, the Twitter war leading up to, and on both match days will literally shutdown the site grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
PDPGuy:

Egypt v Senegal
Cameroon v Algeria
Ghana v Nigeria
DR Congo v Morocco
Mali v Tunisia

Omo, the Twitter war leading up to, and on both match days will literally shutdown the site grin

Jollof wars grin grin grin

With the nonsense Ghana played in AFCON, no shaking.

A good bonus will be if Partey gets injured before the tie as he's wont to do every so often.

Would be nice to see Mali at the World Cup. Tired of North Africans going to World Cup and blanking.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
I have failed to see the attacking spirit in Westham today. Thought they were an attacking team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
Zouma na just mumu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
Declan Rice is good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
BlueMann:
Declan Rice is good.
He is just too good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ibime:

The fellow who compiled this must be 16 and started supporting Chelsea in 2015. Jorginho over Makalele, Essien,Mikel, even Matic is a big joke. Thiago Silva over the likes of Carvalho,Cahill and even David Luiz. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
Chelsea are interested in Stuttgart left-back Borna Sosa. Inter Milan are also keen. There is a €30M price-tag. Copied
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Expert17:

Konk sandwiched with Slaps.

Thiago Silva, Robben and Jorginho grin grin

How many full 90mins has Thiago Silva played for Chelsea to make all time squad? Even Leboeuf get argument to be there ahead of Silva
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Expert17:

Comparing Jorginho with Carrick?? are you for real? cheesy cheesy

Jorgiunho is better than Roy Keane and Patrick Viera since it's down to FIFPRO XI and Ballon D'or podium

On this thread award like FIFPro are what they told us matter

That is why Thiago Silva and John Terry are considered great defenders

So we need to keep the same energy when talking about Jorginho

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Your FIFpro award should not generate negative reaction from your own club fans or else it is not what we will bank on to say you are better than certain players.

No matter how you want to twist, eye test, awards says THIAGO SILVA IS A GREAT DEFENDER.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
popizaino:
Your FIFpro award should not generate negative reaction from your own club fans or else it is not what we will bank on to say you are better than certain players.

No matter how you want to twist, eye test, awards says THIAGO SILVA IS A GREAT DEFENDER.

Award also say Jorginho is one of the best midfielder to ever play for Chelsea

Jorginho won more awards than Silva and Terry

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Award also say Jorginho is one of the best midfielder to ever play for Chelsea

Jorginho won more awards than Silva and Terry

Is there any part of my post you don't understand let m come back again sir?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
popizaino:

Tbh,I don't know how to reply you further, my initial post was self explanatory enough for anyone watching the game for the first time and not someone like you have been watching the game before Babyaro became a Chelsea player.

The jorginho fans here often hype Jorginho with quality passes which I have always disagree with, I brought what quality passing is all about because it will be suicidal on the path of Jorginho if I bring his assists numbers to that of other DM and the best you could do was to bring his assist, the same assist that he is so poor at? Bring his pre assist, that would show us where his passing are meaningful his passes are not assist we don't use to judge a DM. And pls if you think Jorginho is even comparable to Carrick not to talk of being better than him then I beg you in the name of God pls don't bother to reply me.

What is pre assist? Is it a metric for rating a DM now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
popizaino:

If you think this Jorginho is anything close to Micheal Carrick talk more better than him pls avoid me .

Bring out any individual award Carrick won and I will give you 2 for Jorginho.

No long story.

Cc... Expert17
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
[sub][/sub]
Ibime:

Keep celebrating what does not benefit you, while you struggle for top 4 every season.

Jogginghoe award belongs strictly to Italy. It does nothing for Chelsea now or going forward except make us weaker as we are forced to accommodate a Balon D'or contender with glaring weaknesses.

Like someone celebrating his uncle's riches when his uncle never even cut $10 for him.

I support Chelsea, not individuals.

When Chelsea players get recognised for their jobs on the pitch, I celebrate with them. This is the first time after Lampard that a Chelsea player climbed Balon D'or podium and you expect me not to celebrate? How many times have we seen a Chelsea player crowned European best player?

I don't know about una agendas but I celebrate anything Chelsea.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by reccy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
This VAR na joke...... So, dis one no be offside?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by reccy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
This scummies will always get away with it. This reminds me of Chelsea vs Leicester last season.........

Thunder fire VAR!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
timbros:

What is pre assist? Is it a metric for rating a DM now?

Let discuss another thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
PDPGuy:

Egypt v Senegal
Cameroon v Algeria
Ghana v Nigeria
DR Congo v Morocco
Mali v Tunisia

So either mane or Salah won't be at the next world cup grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
January 22 and still no left back signed. This board is mad cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
timbros:
[sub][/sub]

I support Chelsea, not individuals.

When Chelsea players get recognised for their jobs on the pitch, I celebrate with them. This is the first time after Lampard that a Chelsea player climbed Balon D'or podium and you expect me not to celebrate? How many times have we seen a Chelsea player crowned European best player?

I don't know about una agendas but I celebrate anything Chelsea.

No different from celebrating Kepa or Alonso winning an individual trophy. Does nothing for Chelsea except such a liability coming back from winning award to demand new contract, a larger pay packet and a place in the first team where he can continue being a liability.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
reccy:
This VAR na joke...... So, dis one no be offside?

Yes offside like this

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
buying lukaku already feels like a mistake with broja's emergence. boy has got composure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
This was all we had to do against City but we gave them too much respect and sat back like cowards
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
dostr4:
buying lukaku already feels like a mistake with broja's emergence. boy has got composure

Same thoughts here. Complete waste of 100m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
Debruune is just too good

(1) (2) (3) ... (13287) (13288) (13289) (13290) (13291) (13292) (13293) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.