Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10626097 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13403) (13404) (13405) (13406) (13407) (13408) (13409) ... (19271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
donstan18:

“Arsenal will not win UCL this season”

The above statement is a fact. It doesn’t matter if they are currently playing in UCL or not, it’s a fact that they won’t win it this season. Same way it’s a fact that Tuchel hasn’t won any tournament he started for Chelsea.

At least wait for him to win Klopp in Carabo cup before you start defending that statement.

Why do you feel the need to constantly point that out? Does it in any way reduce the impact of his trophy haul so far?

I can even say that your notion is very wrong because he started and finished the UEFA Super Cup which ended in a trophy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
timbros:

Why do you feel the need to constantly point that out? Does it in any way reduce the impact of his trophy haul so far?

I can even say that your notion is very wrong because he started and finished the UEFA Super Cup which ended in a trophy.
Are you concerned about my reason for the statement or authenticity of the statement?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
donstan18:

Are you concerned about my reason for the statement or authenticity of the statement?

Both.

The criticism is totally uncalled for. Whether he played just the finals of those tournaments and got those trophies or not, he has done well in the one year he has been in Stamford Bridge.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
timbros:

Both.

The criticism is totally uncalled for. Whether he played just the finals of those tournaments and got those trophies or not, he has done well in the one year he has been in Stamford Bridge.
I can’t remember saying he hasn’t done well.

You compared him to Klopp, calling me to see, I then brought it to your notice that he hasn’t won any trophy from the scratch for Chelsea.

For him to achieve that, he’ll need to beat that same Klopp you compared him to.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
donstan18:

I can’t remember saying he hasn’t done well.

You compared him to Klopp, calling me to see, I then brought it to your notice that he hasn’t won any trophy from the scratch for Chelsea.

For him to achieve that, he’ll need to beat that same Klopp you compared him to.

Saying he hasn't started and finished a tournament is watering down the trophies he won.

In less than 400 days, he has won 3 quarter of what Klopp has won in more than 5 years.... And all you could say is him winning a tournament he started?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
timbros:

Saying he hasn't started and finished a tournament is watering down the trophies he won.

In less than 400 days, he has won 3 quarter of what Klopp has won in more than 5 years.... And all you could say is him winning a tournament he started?
Lol. Hope you know there’s nothing you’ll say here now that will dispute the fact that Tuchel hasn’t won a trophy he started for us?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
cool cool

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
timbros:

Why will he start and end a tournament when he hasn't completed a full season?

I am still struggling to understand the point you are trying to make.

Doesn't tournaments start and end in sync with the season? How can you expect him to start and end a tournament when he hasn't start and end a season? Wetin no go be arguement for this thread?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is like you don't know donstan.18 right?/

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
Remember when this guy was the highest rated goalkeeper. Tides do turn indeed.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
popizaino:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is like you don't know donstan.18 right?/

The most foolish poster on this forum.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
Segedinho:

Me no understand ur own for this matter..

I should go on a research on someone else's babe.?

I uploaded a pics where there was a tag "lukaku's babe"

My opinion was solely on d bae's shape n gallant nature..

If U don't like endowed babes...How dat one take concern me.

Oga...i think you should direct ur frustration to another person..

BBW with d necessary ingredients are bombs..ur opinion is not necessary

Una too dey argue everything like children. Some persons like it big while some slim. Make Una rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
The champions league returns today. Madrid vs PSG. One of the bigwigs must comot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
donjazet:
The champions league returns today. Madrid vs PSG. One of the bigwigs must comot.
Ancelloti may win this tie he knows how to navigate games like this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
A001:
cool cool
Chelsea have been more successful with low sum signings when compared to the high sum ones
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
hensben:
Una too dey argue everything like children. Some persons like it big while some slim. Make Una rest.
The tin tire me o

Him just dey cap nonsense on wetin I like
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
Amoto94:

Chelsea have been more successful with low sum signings when compared to the high sum ones

The pressure on high profile players are just too much wen it comes to Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
donjazet:
Remember when this guy was the highest rated goalkeeper. Tides do turn indeed.

He is still a good GK every team will like to have ,all GK Dey get their ups and downs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
I difficult tie to predict.

Pochettino vs Ancelotti but I tip the former for Lionel messi's factor cus I don't think Ancelotti has found a solution to the wizard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
donstan18:

Alright, he won it outside the pitch.

Now Show me the EPL trophy Gerard won outside the pitch.

For him not to have an EPL trophy but had more PFA,football writers,fans award than your legends says it all....

Dumbstan,imagine you thinking drogba is better than RONALDO DE LIMA cos he has 0ucl....that is how dumb your analogy and the agenda you are trying to push is..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kloppo:

For him not to have an EPL trophy but had more PFA,football writers,fans award than your legends says it all....

Dumbstan,imagine you thinking drogba is better than RONALDO DE LIMA cos he has 0ucl....that is how dumb your analogy and the agenda you are trying to push is..
Salah, Delima, Gerard, Henry.

Is it not funny how you m’dafuqaz always use Chelsea legends to seek validation for your legends.

Imagine saying PFA and Football writers award is better than EPL Trophy. Omo! No way you’re normal.

And yes, Drogba >>> Delima

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
donstan18:

Lol. Hope you know there’s nothing you’ll say here now that will dispute the fact that Tuchel hasn’t won a trophy he started for us?

Person win champions league, super cup , CWC
In half a season..
You say make we write petition to UEFA, FIFA and all football governing bodies to strip am of the trophies ,because e no start from Group stage ??
Comrade is everything ok??

Maybe someone here can help you with mental re-evaluation or some sort angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
drisham:

Person win champions league, super cup , CWC
In half a season..
You say make we write petition to UEFA, FIFA and all football governing bodies to strip am of the trophies ,because e no start from Group stage ??
Comrade is everything ok??

Maybe someone here can help you with mental re-evaluation or some sort angry
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

Alright, this shii is hilarious, but still.. Tuchel hasn’t won a trophy for Chelsea from the scratch.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
donstan18:

Salah, Delima, Gerard, Henry.

Is it not funny how you m’dafuqaz always use Chelsea legends to seek validation for your legends.

Imagine saying PFA and Football writers award is better than EPL Trophy. Omo! No way you’re normal.

And yes, Drogba >>> Delima

Validation? When it is most of you Chelsea fans that start the dumb comparisons with your players and others...

Team success is for the club while personal accolades is for the players...how is that hard for you to get....

No way you are normal for you to say drogba is better than delima, grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kloppo:
[s]

Validation? When it is most of you Chelsea fans that start the dumb comparisons with your players and others...

Team success is for the club while personal accolades is for the players...how is that hard for you to get....

No way you are normal for you to say drogba is better than delima, grin[/s]
Delima played Madrid, Inter, Barcelona,AC Millian and can only brag of one League trophy with no UCL throughout his career.

Man was very useless to all the clubs he played for, just dribbling and entertaining audience without wining major trophies for his team.

Don’t even compare this mugu to Drogba who did not just carry clubs, but managers too.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kloppo:

No way you are normal for you to say drogba is better than delima, grin

Even Drogba will swear for anybody that makes such comparison. Even as of recent Drogba by own mouth said he wants to cry cos if Sallah continues this way he will break all his records.

Shey Na that Drogba go come allow anybody compare am with Ronaldo Lima wey don win Ballon D’or at age 21 ? Drogba wey still dey play in division 2 in France at age 23 grin

Some jokes write themselves bro.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
donstan18:

Delima played Madrid, Inter, Barcelona,AC Millian and can only brag of one League trophy with no UCL throughout his career.

Man was very useless to all the clubs he played for, just dribbling and entertaining audience without wining major trophies for his team.

Don’t even compare this mugu to Drogba who did not just carry clubs, but managers too.

Lmfao, ahhhhhhhh I don die undecided grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Amoto94:

Yes, that's true.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
I fear Madrid midfield sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
donstan18:

Well, your opinion hardly matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
timbros:

Well, your opinion hardly matter.
It’s bitter too.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
donstan18:

Bragging with 3rd class HOD cup, man constantly got fvcked with Brazil because he had no Ramos to save his a$$.

Real and honest Madrid fans will always admit that he’s offensively good, but a terrible defensive liability.

What trophy has defensive balanced Alaba won outside of Boateng?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bernando Silva shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (13403) (13404) (13405) (13406) (13407) (13408) (13409) ... (19271) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, drisham(m), andrewbaba44 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.