Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,083 members, 7,859,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10723349 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13451) (13452) (13453) (13454) (13455) (13456) (13457) ... (19388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
E don finally happen

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
statement by Abramovic :
During my nearly 20-year ownership of Chelsea FC, I have always viewed my role as a custodian of the Club, whose job it is ensuring that we are as successful as we can be today, as well as build for the future, while also playing a positive role in our communities. I have always taken decisions with the Club’s best interest at heart. I remain committed to these values. That is why I am today giving trustees of Chelsea’s charitable Foundation the stewardship and care of Chelsea FC.

I believe that currently they are in the best position to look after the interests of the Club, players, staff, and fans.

He is not selling Chelsea (case closed)

Not sure what this means. Does the charity have the money for the running costs?

Roman has always been proactive sha. Baba protected himself with Israeli citizenship and moving many of his interests to Israel years ago. He knew Putin was moving in an unfavourable direction

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
I fear premiership
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
Itsrm:
How is that not a penalty
This is pure robbery
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
very smart and you can tell he loves the club dearly.

He stepped so as to distance the club from unnecessary distraction and nasty politics currently going on.
Thats why he is best club owner in the world

Agreed. Best club owner in the world, unfortunate that he happens to be a hardened criminal as well,one that should be in jail.
I guess, every criminal has a soft side. We have enjoyed his blood money, hopefully someone clean comes in and takeover. its very bad that we continue to reap the benefits of ill-gotten gains.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Can't fraudiola win without ojoro?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ibime:

Not sure what this means. Does the charity have the money for the running costs?

Roman has always been proactive sha. Baba protected himself with Israeli citizenship and moving many of his interests to Israel years ago. He knew Putin was moving in an unfavourable direction
I believe he just stepped back until everything blows over which I believe should be soon. If not, chelsea will be abundantly screwed.

Yeah he is master chess player. Always one step ahead. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
VARchester city...on top 1bn Fraudiola needs referee to start saving him...tueh!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
donjazet:

Agreed. Best club owner in the world, unfortunate that he happens to be a hardened criminal as well,one that should be in jail.
I guess, every criminal has a soft side. We have enjoyed his blood money, hopefully someone clean comes in and takeover. its very bad that we continue to reap the benefits of ill-gotten gains.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
and who is the clean billionaire interested in buying chelsea ?

The clean saudis?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
Amoto94:
Cunny man die cunny man bury am.

cheesy grin
It would forever be a mystery how the English media allowed the criminal not to grant interview for 20 fucking_years. shocked shocked
How did a whole British press cower to this criminal and allow him to get away with never giving a public interview even when they knew how evil he was??
That's an 8th wonder of the world. Did he buy the media?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Many of them here Dey wait make man city drop point so that they can come and masturbate like they did last weekend cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
and who is the clean billionaire interested in buying chelsea ?

The clean saudis?

There are thousands of billionaires in the world. Many who have their money relatively "clean" or perhaps inherited wealth. Chelsea is one of the top teams in world football, it won't be difficult to have suitors lining up to own Chelsea. Anything better than a hardened criminal is better.

Would you be happy if someone like Pablo Escobar owned the club you loved?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Many of them here Dey wait make man city drop point so that they can come and masturbate like they did last weekend cheesy cheesy

Swear your heart was not beating that he was about to lose this title race. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Sit this one out

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Ball that was offside before it touched Rodri's upper arm. The same upper arm people said was not a penalty against Wolves. You can't please losers.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kloppo:

Sit this one out
Relax. They called offside before the progression of that play. Would have been a penalty otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
Funny league grin grin grin grin grin

All in good faith though grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
donjazet:

Swear your heart was not beating that he was about to lose this title race. grin grin

Heart beating ke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
donjazet:

Stop setting this boy up for drags. Allow him to do his talking on the pitch. Let his numbers speak for him. Go to the Chelsea app and see the interview he gave, he was asked his best position and even he didn't know, he's as confused as his fans.

Havertz has a gigantic TWO premier league goals this season. A marvelous stupendous amount of goals. Outstanding numbers if you ask me. He has a whooping THREE champions league goals in his career. Again 5 champions league campaigns, THREE goals. Generational talent right there.

He has a wonderful SIX goals in 44 premier league goals. I repeat SIX goals in 44 premier league games. Do you know that even raphinha in a relegation team has triple that amount??

Look below and feast your eyes on the stats for the world's best generational talent. grin grin
My friend, please stop disturbing us with this fraud and allow this young man do his talking on the pitch.
This is filthy.

Damn!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
donjazet:

There are thousands of billionaires in the world. Many who have their money relatively "clean" or perhaps inherited wealth. Chelsea is one of the top teams in world football, it won't be difficult to have suitors lining up to own Chelsea. Anything better than a hardened criminal is better.

Would you be happy if someone like Pablo Escobar owned the club you loved?
inherited wealth.. would you be happy if escobar's son inherited his dads money and use it to buy chelsea?

Most bliionaires are dirty. Like someone pointed out, you could make your billions legimately, but you cant keep those billions for a long time legitimately without screwing people over along the way. E.g zuckerberg, bezoz etc.

Point is, out of the thousands of "clean" billionaires, how many of them re interested in football or having football club? And how many of them are going to be passionate about the club like Abrahamovic?

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Funny league grin grin grin grin grin
All in good faith though grin grin grin grin
City are already shaking... Manchester derby next Who is willing to be another elruditor and bet his hand on pep??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Itsrm:
How is that not a penalty

Toh ga mu nan ai. Second time this season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
CAPdan21:

City are already shaking... Manchester derby next
Who is willing to be another elruditor and bet his hand on pep??

Man United vs Man City....

Maybe they both get denied penalties grin grin grin
It's possible....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
A001:

I'm dogmatic because I said prayers are mere wishes? Lols. You don't even understand the meaning of the word you use.

Some students engage in hours of prayers and devotion, which affect their academic performance in school.

When they're supposed to be reading, they spend a long time praying and engaging in religious devotion, and consequently, their grades in courses become poor.

That's different from the type of students that only prays for a few minutes before an exam.

What I pointed out is a simple issue that's easy to understand. Time is the major factor.

Another example of such folly is when some religious zealots waste time praying to god when they're sick instead of seeking medical care in a hospital.

A good example is the pastor conman that died recently due to his negligence and delusional beliefs: https://www.nairaland.com/7002557/pastor-ezekiel-atang-dies-after

This is just one of your many delusions as a religious person. You can twist the definition of religion anyhow you like to suit your parochial agenda.

But it's a fact that agnosticism isn't regarded by sane people anywhere as a religion.
You are dogmatic because you think your view on religious people is not only right but also the only reality of religious people that exists. That is unconscionably unreasonable. Then, stretching a possible scenario where some religious people pray more than they study without balancing it with the fact that some so-called rationalists could over study into underperforming also shows the unbalanced nature of your way of thinking. See your link for e.g, nothing in your link suggested that the Pastor in question did not take care of his health as the reason he died. He clearly had a heart attack which can kill someone taking care of it like it did Marc Vivien Foe, Larry King etc. You can claim I am twisting the definition of religion but you cannot substantiate that line of reasoning. Religious people are devoted, passionate, dogmatic and parochial about a deity or belief or philosophy or ideology. But trust a religious agnostic to strike out the belief, philosophy or ideology part and focus only on the deity aspect. The English word for that is insularity or parochialism. My use of English is on point and I will rest my case going forward. Cheers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
what a perfect start for vlahovic at juve, 4 goals in 6 games, that guy nah baller
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
I believe he just stepped back until everything blows over which I believe should be soon. If not, chelsea will be abundantly screwed.

Yeah he is master chess player. Always one step ahead. grin

Baba is probably in Tel Aviv right now till this blows over. One thing about the British is they are very democratic and investigate though and they don't like to be mocked. By Monday when Parliament opens, one or two committees will start investigating the charity and it's arrangements with Roman
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ibime:

he fit dy find the club from back..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ibime:

Baba is probably in Tel Aviv right now till this blows over. One thing about the British is they are very democratic and investigate though and they don't like to be mocked. By Monday when Parliament opens, one or two committees will start investigating the charity and it's arrangements with Roman
grin
Roman probably anticipated that one too.

Gonna be a long time cat and mouse situation between those two.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Why did this same uk allow Saudi people to take over newcastle after their human right abuses when all clubs didn't want it? Always doing hypocrisy.
the truth is Russia is showing the world that American threats are bullshit if you have military might to challenge them particularly nuclear weapons, all these drama because someone challenged the authority of the class bully

Imagine the nerves on these guys, trying to encircle Russia and they expect Russia to smile and welcome them, America should allow Russia store weapons in Cuba or Venezuela cheesy something they wouldn't accept they are forcing another to accept, and the manipulated world is being sold the lie that Russia is the bad guy, since when is trying to protect your sovereignty a crime

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
Android22:
Religious people are devoted, passionate, dogmatic and parochial about a deity or belief or philosophy or ideology. But trust a religious agnostic to strike out the belief, philosophy or ideology part and focus only on the deity aspect.
I don't need to waste my time replying this simply because you said religious agnostic. What does that mean grin

You don't obviously understand the meaning of the words you used here. It's just like someone calling another person religiously irreligious.

Lols

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
Android22:
Relax. They called offside before the progression of that play. Would have been a penalty otherwise.

Offside,and dem no check for am or draw line

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
Havertz10:
the truth is Russia is showing the world that American threats are bullshit if you have military might to challenge them particularly nuclear weapons, all these drama because someone challenged the authority of the class bully

Imagine the nerves on these guys, trying to encircle Russia and they expect Russia to smile and welcome them, America should allow Russia store weapons in Cuba or Venezuela cheesy something they wouldvn't accept they are forcing another to accept, and the manipulated world is being sold the lie that Russia is the bad guy, since when is trying to protect your sovereignty a crime
Ukraine president was played by them and innocent people are just killed. They care only about their interest if not they won't be fighting abramovic before the war started and leave human right abusers uae and saudi to have clubs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13451) (13452) (13453) (13454) (13455) (13456) (13457) ... (19388) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Iyasele24(m), bolu96(m), Debroslink, SirAce and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.