Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507097 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13479) (13480) (13481) (13482) (13483) (13484) (13485) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2022
Bigkesh I sight you. Long time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2022
For those that are open minded and believe in fairness for all

Watch this video, it explains everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If61baWF4GE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2022
donjazet:
Bigkesh I sight you. Long time.

My G, longest time. Hope all has been well here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2022
bigkesh:

My G, longest time. Hope all has been well here.
It's been good. This one you decide to take a 5 year hiatus from here. Hope all is good?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2022
donjazet:

It's been good. This one you decide to take a 5 year hiatus from here. Hope all is good?

All is well, I hope I can be consistent on this platform once again. Nice to be here.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lusid: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2022
DeadPresidents:

AQ rapped about niggas wearing skinny clothes and colored hair so that must be the veiled jab at Blaq (if we can consider it as such).

Skinny-leg-jean-nigga jabs are as old as old can be so I can’t say it has any address on it.

You’re correct... nothing crazy in terms of lyrical content.
who's your greatest nigerian rapper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2022
Havertz should do and leave Chelsea, all these chatter of new contract that i'm reading and recent appreciation wouldn't change shit, I hope that he is fed up, we are holding him back

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:12am On Mar 01, 2022
Ibime:

Of course they are given but if it's you that went for 50:50 high ball like that and was unlucky to catch the man who could have also caught you, you won't even want to see a yellow

Yes but rule is rule, unfortunate situations like that occur but it is what it is.

Drogba's own that year pained me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2022
donjazet:

It's not enough to criticize and criticize and criticize.
Provide a better solution then!!
Of all the available system of governance we know, which is the best??

Chinese communism that censors its own citizens and restricts the freedom of it's citizens? Where criticism of government equals immediate punishment.
North Korean fascism??
Arabian totalitarian monarchy??

Western democracy.
It's not enough to continue to parrot Russian and communist propaganda, propose which system you think is the best Available that is flawless.

No matter how bad you want to make America look. It is farrrr better than Chinese communism or Russian authoritarianism.
Guessing the people egging you on are as clueless as most Nigerians

America isn't a democracy, let me repeat myself America isn't a democracy, America is a republic

So you asked for my suggestion

I believe that small scale democracy works, when I said that democracy has flaws majorly meant it's current structure and that is enforced by the way it has been misinterpreted

Lets have regional legislation that is voted on by all the people not some politicians, you can have think tanks of the best minds come up with rational, objective policies and give the people the power to choose if those policies should become law directly

As for national and global affairs, you can also have a rational body that looks at local policies and pushes functional one for national or global application and like all things let the masses vote directly to legitimize it's application

Truth is, American founding fathers knew that people were inherently dumb and chose to instead allow certain individuals adjudicate decisions for the people

People are dumb, see brexiteers for instance but with proper presentations and objective reporting, we can discuss real social issues and empower people to make rational decisions

That would work

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lusid: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2022
donjazet:

I'm sure you know that "most" of America's aggressive actions in the past 2 decades have been geared towards Antiterrorism efforts. Surely a Nigerian who has first hand suffered the perils of Islamic terrorism for decades will not join the anti American bandwagon when our actions are actually aligned here.

America has done arguably far more good than harm to the world. But that's by the way, it's sickening that people continue to deflect on the issue at hand and focus on whataboutism.

Russia is engaging in a senseless invasion that is killing thousands of life. The most important issue on people's mind now should be the focus on Ukraine not actually about America or Russia.

Ukraine is a sovereign nation that has the right to choose its own alliances. And if it came down to a choice between western alliancesern
America nuclear bombed hiroshima and nagasaki killing thousands and afflicting millions. Should we call that terrorism or genocide?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 11:38am On Mar 01, 2022
lusid:
who's your greatest nigerian rapper

Underground or mainstream?

Still can’t find anyone that topped Bis or Streetwize in their heydays to be honest.

Currently in mainstream Nigerian rap I’d say Ladipoe makes the grade.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
We can argue from now till tomorrow

But you know it and I know it that something is fundamentally wrong with our world

You guys read about opium addiction in the news and assume that it's a first world problem and it is but the real question you should ask is why is a society with citizens that have everything. light, money, food and good life seeking the aid of psychedelics and others to achieve psychological comfort?

There is a saying, only a man that has eaten well has time to think, a man that hasn't eaten only thinks about his next meal

Americans are obese and unhappy, i'm not talking about celebrities, i'm talking about a measurable aggregate number of their citizens, why are they fat and unhappy?

My opinion

The only true form of connection or only true thing of value in this world is our mutual love and connections with the next person, people have confused that with seeking passive admiration, those that know, know that sex with someone you love is the best kind, we are fundamentally social creatures, we are supposed to bond and engage but the reality of our world has been distorted by a few and that has made all of us rivals because we are fighting for ourselves instead of for all

1 good friend is better than a million fake friends, why is that 1 friend so valuable?

Life only gets better when we engage with each other,
that's why you value family, carry your name and identify with your state or community, you need that connection to give your life its foundation, but those are minor, you see, fundamentally we are all the same, this planet belongs to all of us, forget culture and religion, you can get that connection of mutual love with strangers, most people here have fallen in love and know that it's stronger than family ties, imagine having that with everyone? How fulfilled will you feel doing what you love? Wouldn't your life have more meaning? we have been fed the lie that we need to be apart to evolve that led to the emergence of so many languages, religions and cultures that has divided us, our fore father's were dumb, we are a generation with access to more knowledge than ever in the history of this planet

We can all be happy and fulfilled
Wake the Bleep up

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
lusid:
America nuclear bombed hiroshima and nagasaki killing thousands and afflicting millions. Should we call that terrorism or genocide?
Hawaii was stolen from it's people, Diego Garcia, iran, 80% of south America, the list goes on and on

Their hands have been directly and indirectly involved in 90% of all revolutions in the 21th century

As for his terrorist narrative, ask him to Google military industrial complex

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lusid: 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
DeadPresidents:

Underground or mainstream?

Still can’t find anyone that topped Bis or Streetwize in their heydays to be honest.

Currently in mainstream Nigerian rap I’d say Ladipoe makes the grade.
am talking bout the likes of mi, ikechukwu, mode 9, vector, terrytharapman, nato c, saucekid, sasha who's the goat in your opinion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lusid: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
Havertz10:
Hawaii was stolen from it's people, Diego Garcia, iran, 80% of south America, the list goes on and on

Their hands have been directly and indirectly involved in 90% of all revolutions in the 21th century

As for his terrorist narrative, ask him to Google military industrial complex

the whole of USA was forcefully taken from the red indians by selfish white colonists. The same way south africa was seized by minority whites
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
Havertz10:
We can argue from now till tomorrow
But you know it and I know it that something is fundamentally wrong with our world
You guys read about opium addiction in the news and assume that it's a first world problem and it is but the real question you should ask is why is a society with citizens that have everything. light, money, food and good life seeking the aid of psychedelics and others to achieve psychological comfort?
There is a saying, only a man that has eaten well has time to think, a man that hasn't eaten only thinks about his next meal
Americans are obese and unhappy, i'm not talking about celebrities, i'm talking about a measurable aggregate number of their citizens, why are they fat and unhappy?

My opinion
The only true form of connection or only true thing of value in this world is our mutual love and connections with the next person, people have confused that with seeking passive admiration, those that know, know that sex with someone you love is the best kind, we are fundamentally social creatures, we are supposed to bond and engage but the reality of our world has been distorted by a few and that has made all of us rivals because we are fighting for ourselves instead of for all
1 good friend is better than a million fake friends, why is that 1 friend so valuable?

Life only gets better when we engage with each other,
that's why you value family, carry your name and identify with your state or community, you need that connection to give your life its foundation, but those are minor, you see, fundamentally we are all the same, this planet belongs to all of us, forget culture and religion, you can get that connection of mutual love with strangers, most people here have fallen in love and know that it's stronger than family ties, imagine having that with everyone? How fulfilled will you feel doing what you love? Wouldn't your life have more meaning? we have been fed the lie that we need to be apart to evolve that led to the emergence of so many languages, religions and cultures that has divided us, our fore father's were dumb, we are a generation with access to more knowledge than ever in the history of this planet
We can all be happy and fulfilled
Wake the Bleep up

What the fuck_are you talking about?? Are you like smoking weed while typing? Because that's the only way this rant makes sense.

Why do you think international Bodies have measurements and metrics by which they use to measure the quality and standard of life, education in a society, infrastructure etc etc?

According to the human development index (HDI), no country on earth scores above .88
No country is entirely happy but some are more happy than most and Americans sure do score very high. The average American doesn't have to worry about light, water, food. The basic amenities needed to survive. Out of 350 million people. Less than 10% fall below the poverty line. This is because of various social programs designed to alleviate the poor and destitute.
The aged have social security that ensures a pension. The poor have access to food stamps and shelters. The low income earners have access to various government approved loans like student loans and micro business loans open to everybody even without means of repayment.

This ensures a broader access to opportunities. This is far better than what 70% of other countries do to ensure their citizens have a happy and fulfilled life.
Please stop smoking that weed. When you're more sober, you're able to collect and process your thoughts better than just spewing whatever randomness comes to your mind.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
lusid:
the whole of USA was forcefully taken from the red indians by selfish white colonists. The same way south africa was seized by minority whites

Enough of this history dwelling for for God's sake.
It's better to dwell on history when discussing how it affects the present. What's the need of going back to 400 years ago when Americans killed the red indians? Was that not the way of the world then? Was the global politics of the world then not all about expanding one's land borders??

Your own great great grandfathers, what do you think they were doing 400 years ago in Africa that same time, were they not also engaged in war killing their own neighbors and either enslaving them or being enslaved by their own fellow African hermits and kingdoms??

What we should ask is how they have evolved and addressed the situation since then. Are the indians today not treated specially and repatriated very well? They give them their own lands and make sure they have full autonomy over it. Nobody is killing them in the 21st century. They have been gigantic steps taken since to correct the errors of their forefathers, can you say the same for African societies??

Also shed light on how the Arabs came into west Africa, defeated the old African empires, subjugated it's people to it's new religion. Erasing every part and culture of those African empires and imposing new cultures upon them. Till today we're also suffering from the legacy of what those Arabs did here. Funny we only get to talk about the colonization and slavery of the white's while conveniently leaving out the deadly part early moslems played here.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
lusid:
am talking bout the likes of mi, ikechukwu, mode 9, vector, terrytharapman, nato c, saucekid, sasha who's the goat in your opinion

You’re asking about who’s the GOAT of Nigerian mainstream rap?

A lot of people would say Mode-9 but I personally don’t know. To be honest, I can’t say I’ve sampled enough Nigerian hip-hop to make a decision on who the GOAT is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
Havertz10:
Guessing the people egging you on are as clueless as most Nigerians

America isn't a democracy, let me repeat myself America isn't a democracy, America is a republic
So you asked for my suggestion
I believe that small scale democracy works, when I said that democracy has flaws majorly meant it's current structure and that is enforced by the way it has been misinterpreted

Lets have regional legislation that is voted on by all the people not some politicians, you can have think tanks of the best minds come up with rational, objective policies and give the people the power to choose if those policies should become law directly

As for national and global affairs, you can also have a rational body that looks at local policies and pushes functional one for national or global application and like all things let the masses vote directly to legitimize it's application
Truth is, American founding fathers knew that people were inherently dumb and chose to instead allow certain individuals adjudicate decisions for the people
People are dumb, see brexiteers for instance but with proper presentations and objective reporting, we can discuss real social issues and empower people to make rational decisions
That would work

You are a walking breathing contradiction.
On one hand you say all the people should vote and on the other you criticize the politicians who are voted in.

Are the politicians not the product of the masses?

and importantly, America IS A democracy. Democracy have different forms in so far as they operate under the same tenet that the people choose its leaders.
So while you are correct that America is a republic, it is still a democratic republic. Britain, Spain, Netherlands etc are constitutional monarchies but they still have democratic parliaments that govern them. Hence they are also a democracy.

You expose your apparent lack of insight when you clamour for "regional legislation". Is that not what we have already?? In republics like Nigeria and America, you have governments divided into 3 levels; national, state and local levels. Different level of judiciaries. From local magistrates to supreme court justices. Different levels of legislators. Upper and lower Chambers.

It's just that we Nigerians haven't yet understood the powers and distinctions of each seeing as our democratic experience is still young.
So we are in a position where we can fully collectively elect our own leaders at all levels.

You have political parties that should align with your personal values, you should ensure you register and are a member of one. the party holds a primary, where you are supposed to choose who you want from your party to represent you.
You then also ensure that you vote for that your party's candidate to win the other party's candidate at the aforementioned levels. Then you keep up to date with the machinations of governance. You call up the offices of your representatives to voice out concerns and opinions. That is how a functional democracy works. That is the system already in place.

So I ask again, western democracies vs china's Communism vs Russia's authoritarianism vs North Koreas fascism vs Arabian absolute monarchies.
Which so you choose??
Which system do you prefer from these available?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Christensen is said to have 'practically' agreed a four-year deal with Barcelona ahead of arriving at the Nou Camp for free in the summer.

I think I love Chalobah more.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
Griffon:
Christensen is said to have 'practically' agreed a four-year deal with Barcelona ahead of arriving at the Nou Camp for free in the summer.

grin grin

If true, then its time to drop him entirely and make chalobah the full first team player.

There is no need to rotate them anymore.

Get him a seatbelt.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
You can't understand abstract concepts, yet you will drop absurd rebuttals, I like deep dives and arguments as much as the next person

But lack of conceptual understanding inhibits dialogue if you fall to see flaws that I clearly established, I pointed out the disconnect between democracy and republic, politicans are loyal to whomever gives them power, and power these days is a propped up valuation majorly generated with money

If money is the singular factor aren't you the voters being manipulated like sheeps by holders of money

How many legislations are passed with the majority as beneficiaries, if dangote wants something done via federal legislature, he has more power than your entire state

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Wey all those stat mongers, Pep get message for Una.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Griffon:

He should go, I nor even fancy am before.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
Android22 what say u about PGMOL apologizing to everton for incorrectly failing to award them a penalty??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Havertz10:
You can't understand abstract concepts, yet you will drop absurd rebuttals, I like deep dives and arguments as much as the next person

But lack of conceptual understanding inhibits dialogue if you fall to see flaws that I clearly established, I pointed out the disconnect between democracy and republic, politicans are loyal to whomever gives them power, and power these days is a propped up valuation majorly generated with money
If money is the singular factor aren't you the voters being manipulated like sheeps by holders of money
How many legislations are passed with the majority as beneficiaries, if dangote wants something done via federal legislature, he has more power than your entire state

This argument is about me telling you, it's not okay to just criticize and criticize and criticize. It's about being pragmatic. I'm as idealistic as you but one has to be realistic when choices are presented.

You have been on an anti-american mission for as long as I can remember. Every small thing, you lunch into criticism of the west. Deflection tactics like that take away people's focus from the present issues.

If you hate American system as much as you do, which system available RIGHT NOW do you propose we align with? That is the ultimate question you continue to skirt around.

I repeat the question, IF NOT WESTERN DEMOCRACY, WHICH OTHER STYLE OF GOVERNANCE PRESENTLY AVAILABLE IS BETTER?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
grin grin

If true, then its time to drop him entirely and make chalobah the full first team player.

There is no need to rotate them anymore.

Get him a seatbelt.

No wahala

When e come Barca Na that time e go enter una eyes

I go Dey here when una go Dey slander chalobah grin

Chalobah inexperienced for now ,average at best

Thiago world class but he is 37

Rudiger top class player

Better ready 80 million for kounde since Na there una eyes Dey or give melang sarr more game time grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
hensben:
He should go, I nor even fancy am before.

At least you fancied him at the champions league last season grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
CAPdan21:
Android22 what say u about PGMOL apologizing to everton for incorrectly failing to award them a penalty??

E say na offside....Thank God we provided facts that their was no offside...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
PGMOL General Manager Mike Riley has made personal phone calls to Bill Kenwright and Frank Lampard to apologise following the decision by VAR not to award Everton a penalty against Man City � https:///PulD9MxojA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hmmmmmm....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ibime:
Wetin dey worry these Ukrainian boxers?

Klitshko brothers are patrolling Kiev with AK47 like who no like life.

Now Usyk done arm up and enter warfront. He was in London doing promotion work when the invasion started and flew back to participate.

Anthony Joshua to regain world title via Russian bullet?

Lomachenko don sign up too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13479) (13480) (13481) (13482) (13483) (13484) (13485) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.