Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10597509 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13480) (13481) (13482) (13483) (13484) (13485) (13486) ... (19241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Tuchel says we have va long injury list.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
Havertz10:
even you should know that the premise of your argument is flawed

The reason why western media gained such standing is because American press claimed that they are afforded freedom to present the news no matter what

No united fan will tune to Chelsea tv to get news, it's stupid because obviously it will be bias towards Chelsea

American press claims that they are neutral hence the assumption by most people that their actions are grounded in Integrity, local news will reference American sources because they assume that the material is not bias but good and local people swallow such news because they don't have time to do research, there are so many world bank articles that I have read on nairaland that were convoluted trash, it's not even funny, imagine an entire society and nobody noticed it, next time you see a report from world bank or IMF, read the report well, it's skewed to harm Nigeria

Amoto94: America promotes freedom when it's beneficial to them, they know that democracy for all its praises is a flawed system that can be easily controlled, there is also capitalism, any country that doesn't allow American companies to take advantage of it's people is the enemy, they want to sell their movies, songs and culture to the entire world, everything is done to be beneficial to Americans

If America cared about freedom and liberty why are they pandering Saudi Arabia?

Have you seen any media that has claimed not to be neutral? Even TVC or NTA has anyone admitted to being biased? When you watch Russian, Chinese or Saudi TV will they tell you they are sharing biased news?

America has not forced any local person to swallow anything, you view all media from the world and you CHOSE to follow the American sources of all the 100 sources of news then come back to complain that Western sources report news in a way thats biased in their favor

Instead of articles from IMF thats controlled by West there are options from Bank of China, Bank of Russia, Bank of North Korea, Centrral Bank of Nigeria etc

Going forward ignore Western news watch Eastern Northern and Southern news agencies that are not biased

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Hmmmmmm....

yet they still lose most of the time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

yet they still lose most of the time

Which ones?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

Have you seen any media that has claimed not to be neutral? Even TVC or NTA has anyone admitted to being biased? When you watch Russian, Chinese or Saudi TV will they tell you they are sharing biased news?

America has not forced any local person to swallow anything, you view all media from the world and you CHOSE to follow the American sources of all the 100 sources of news then come back to complain that Western sources report news in a way thats biased in their favor

Instead of articles from IMF thats controlled by West there are options from Bank of China, Bank of Russia, Bank of North Korea, Centrral Bank of Nigeria etc
Going forward ignore Western news watch Eastern Northern and Southern news agencies that are not biased

This is part of the point I'm trying to pass to him. Whatever he's criticizing the west for is 10 times worse elsewhere. The west is not without their flaws but their redemption is looking inwards themselves, being capable of self criticism and correcting course. That is more than can be said for other regions that will polonium their own citizens or chop them into pieces in foreign embassies or magically disappear forever.

Western governments NEVER NEVER NEVER murder their own citizens for dissent.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
Tuchel snapped in his pre match presser...after he was asked about the Abramovich/Russia-Ukraine issue for like the fifth time...

https://twitter.com/C0ME0NCHELSEA/status/1498690334179487745?s=20&t=mWiA-VpwEjSQBKtMDE-4Zg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
Actman05:
Tuchel says we have va long injury list.

Dylan Williams, Lewis Hall and Vale all trained with the first team.

Pretty sure Hall and Vale will be in action tomorrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lusid: 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
DeadPresidents:

You’re asking about who’s the GOAT of Nigerian mainstream rap?

A lot of people would say Mode-9 but I personally don’t know. To be honest, I can’t say I’ve sampled enough Nigerian hip-hop to make a decision on who the GOAT is.
what about abroad? Most critics believe its subjective. Talk about nas, jayz, rakim, ghostfacekillah, em, big, bigdaddykane, lilwayne, etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
lusid:
what about abroad? Most critics believe its subjective. Talk about nas, jayz, rakim, ghostfacekillah, em, big, bigdaddykane, lilwayne, etc

Depends on what you fancy.

If you grade your greats by story-telling ability, you will probably say Biggie or RA the Ruggedman is the GOAT.

If you like conscious content you will probably mention Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Common, Black Thought e.t.c

If you like punchlines then I won't be surprised to hear you mention Big L, Eminem e.t.c

As humans, we will all have our biases based on personal preferences. If you are partial to counter-attacking style of football, you may prefer Ronaldo over Messi. The vice-versa is true if you are a possession purist.

It just boils down to preference.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
BlueMann:

Dylan Williams, Lewis Hall and Vale all trained with the first team.

Pretty sure Hall and Vale will be in action tomorrow.
Yeah. Time to see some academy boys.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Eduardo Inda: "They tell me that this Monday a Chelsea footballer who wants Barça has passed the medical examination in London, in secret. He is Danish, central and his name is Andreas Christensen."

{El Chiringuito}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Which ones?

All those clubs who park the bus against Pep still end up losing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Away from events ..Skimpledawg abeg how far.. we need serious prayers on ziyech ..he starts playing well , scoring nd creating chances next thing injury, he loses he first team team place and it takes a little longer before he peaks again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
chelseabmw:

Ur blood too hot grin

Wait...

U no still change am sad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Hmmmmmm....

He only added Arsenal because Arteta is his boy.

Arsenal sit back well well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
BREAKING : Abramovich Will receive bids for Chelsea Football Club by the end of this week with ATLEAST THREE parties circulating, they believe Roman has no other choice but to sell.

Roman has turned down £2.2bn bids and would expect the £1.5bn to be covered.

[via Matt Law]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
andrewbaba44:

No wahala

When e come Barca Na that time e go enter una eyes

I go Dey here when una go Dey slander chalobah grin

Chalobah inexperienced for now ,average at best

Thiago world class but he is 37

Rudiger top class player

Better ready 80 million for kounde since Na there una eyes Dey or give melang sarr more game time grin

God bless Laporta and Devil punish Bartomeu

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 80sjamshophip: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
80sjamshophip:

This is very good. It's not right that we continue to be beneficiaries of blood money. This criminal deserves to be in jail right now, not using money power and influence to whitewash his image.

I don't even think chelsea fans should actually feel overwhelming grateful to him, he used us not vice versa. He deceived us all and made everyone blind to his criminal past. He also propped up a tyrant that is now causing chaos and mayhem in the world.
I'm certain that we would find very capable buyers.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Anybody still sympathizing with the criminal should watch the making of this monster responsible for innumerable loss of innocent lives today.

donjazet:

Watch this and see our criminal owner. Hear from his godfather, his criminal partners etc. If you watch this and don't see how we have transformed a monster to look good, you have a rotten moral compass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi8gBgGhGYM

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
Donjazet, zukwanuike

Biko grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
izzou:
Donjazet, zukwanuike

Biko grin

cheesy cheesy It took me a while to snap out of my own Abrahmovic delusions and brainwashing. I just keep asking myself, how I let someone like myself with an ever curious mind never care about learning about this man I have cherished for years or even feel concern about never hearing from him?

Everyone who loved him just decided to not care about who he really was or how he came to be so far as the money just kept rolling in. That's high class propaganda right there. Like does anybody here even knows what his voice sounds like? Is it soft? Is it hoarse? Is it deep bass? Like you know someone for close to 20 years and you don't even know the sound of the person's voice. I want everyone to open their eyes too.

How you know if you're brainwashed is how you feel and react to the image or thought of that person. Any Chelsea fan who sees the criminal's picture sees a generous and benevolent owner who created something beautiful we love and looks lovingly at him, when in essence he is a criminal mastermind who murdered people and propped up a regime responsible for massive loss of lives today and should be looked upon with rage and scorn. He should be in jail. I want to break that mass delusion.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Botfuss: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
Wahala for Abrahamovic o grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
dostr4:
Away from events ..Skimpledawg abeg how far.. we need serious prayers on ziyech ..he starts playing well , scoring nd creating chances next thing injury, he loses he first team team place and it takes a little longer before he peaks again
Chief, I don use third eye check Ziyech out, he is not cut out for our great team.

He should be sold next summer window
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Lomachenko don sign up too.

There's no chickens in Kiev. . . .and I ain't talking bout my dinner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
donjazet:
Anybody still sympathizing with the criminal should watch the making of this monster responsible for innumerable loss of innocent lives today.

You just all noise without fact.
Proof of Roman being a criminal you can't provide just unnecessarily long epistles with zero fact.

Keep ranting.

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
donjazet:

cheesy cheesy It took me a while to snap out of my own Abrahmovic delusions and brainwashing. I just keep asking myself, how I let someone like myself with an ever curious mind never care about learning about this man I have cherished for years or even feel concern about never hearing from him?

Everyone who loved him just decided to not care about who he really was or how he came to be so far as the money just kept rolling in. That's high class propaganda right there. Like does anybody here even knows what his voice sounds like? Is it soft? Is it hoarse? Is it deep bass? Like you know someone for close to 20 years and you don't even know the sound of the person's voice. I want everyone to open their eyes too.

How you know if you're brainwashed is how you feel and react to the image or thought of that person. Any Chelsea fan who sees the criminal's picture sees a generous and benevolent owner who created something beautiful we love and looks lovingly at him, when in essence he is a criminal mastermind who murdered people and propped up a regime responsible for massive loss of lives today and should be looked upon with rage and scorn. He should be in jail. I want to break that mass delusion.
Many billionaires around the world should be in jail for accumulating wealth in questionable ways.

But that's mere wishful thinking. While I understand your grouse with Abrahamovic, I think the issue is getting belabored.

I thought you would know that many of the wealthy people in society have shady, dark sides.

In fact, if you get to know many multi-millionaires and billionaires on a personal level and find out how they made their money, you would shudder at the dirty deals you would discover.

It's just the way the world is.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
andrewbaba44:

No wahala

When e come Barca Na that time e go enter una eyes

I go Dey here when una go Dey slander chalobah grin

Chalobah inexperienced for now ,average at best

Thiago world class but he is 37

Rudiger top class player

Better ready 80 million for kounde since Na there una eyes Dey or give melang sarr more game time grin

since he doesnt want to stay, he can fhuck off.

Thank you very much.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
This man talk say him wan Break mass delusion.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
donjazet:

Any Chelsea fan who sees the criminal's picture sees a generous and benevolent owner who created something beautiful we love and looks lovingly at him, when in essence he is a criminal mastermind who murdered people and propped up a regime responsible for massive loss of lives today and should be looked upon with rage and scorn. He should be in jail. I want to break that mass delusion.
You're not being fair in your criticism of the Russian oligarch and the Putin-led government.

While I don't support the invasion of Ukraine by Russia, I feel Putin's fears and concerns are legitimate.

I think your assessment of the crisis is flawed.

Before you would blame Putin and Abrahamovic for the conflict, I think you should have cast aspersion on the West, especially the US and NATO.

This comment by naptu explains the background of the Russia-Ukraine crisis clearly, especially the YouTube video:

"Bernie Sanders' speech is the best speech that I've heard since this crisis began.

This crisis has been reminding me of a lot of things that I read about in the 1980s. The short clip of Senator Sanders' speech that I initially saw reminded me of one of those things that I read about in the 1980s. It is the Monroe Doctrine.

The Monroe Doctrine, which was formulated by US President James Monroe, states that the Western Hemisphere (that is, North and South America) is the United States' backyard and the US will not allow any foreign power to gain control of any of the countries in the region.

The US basically said that it would not allow any European power to colonise any country in the Americas because it viewed the area as its sphere of control.

The US fought wars against Spain and other countries because of this doctrine.

It said that it viewed any attempt by any other country to gain control of any country in the Americas as a hostile act against the US.

Senator Sanders says that it is hypocritical of the US not to realise or accept that Russia also has its sphere of influence, just the US does.

I have since found the full speech and it is even more brilliant.

Bernie Sanders began by saying that war never goes the way that its planners think it will. He gave examples of the Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq wars.

He highlighted the errors that officials made during those wars (for example, when George W. Bush said that they had removed the Taliban forever).

He said that anyone who thinks that those wars went well should ask the families of US soldiers that died in them, the soldiers that were injured both bodily and in spirit and the families of the thousands of civilians that were killed in those countries.

He said that the US and its allies will impose severe sanctions on Russia if there is a war, but it's not only Russia that will suffer the effects of those sanctions.

He said that gas and oil prices, disruptions to banking systems, etc will also affect people in Europe, the United States and probably around the world.

That's why he was calling for a diplomatic approach to de-escalate the crisis.

He said that in formulating a diplomatic approach, people need to have the right policies.

He said that it's true that Putin is a liar, demagogue and dictator and that it's true that he did a lot of things that has caused this crisis, but that it's also true that the United States and its allies have much of the blame for the earlier things that were done that led to this crisis.

He said that the main concern of the Russians immediately after the Cold War, was their safety and security and that the Russians were worried about the expansion of NATO.

He said that the US Government recognised these concerns and provided assurances to Russia that NATO would not expand to Russia's doorstep. However, the opposite was done.

He then cited a lot of US civil servants (who later became senior officials and politicians) who warned way back in the 1990s and early 2000s that the expansion of NATO was causing serious concern in Russia and that the US needed to take action to assuage those concerns.

I will post the video of Senator Sanders' full speech on the floor of the US Senate, but before that I am going to ask my own question.

There were these three related organisations that I knew about when I was growing up. They were NATO (the Western alliance), the Warsaw Pact (the Eastern alliance) and the Non-Aligned Nations.

NATO was created to protect Western nations from the Soviet Union, the Warsaw Pact was created to protect Eastern nations from the US and the Non-Aligned States was created to prevent the East and the West from destroying the world. Nigeria was a member of the Non-Aligned States.

The Warsaw Pact and the Non-Aligned States ceased to exist after the end of the Cold War, but NATO still exists. Why?

Here is Senator Sanders' speech."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8BJ4FajZzg

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
since he doesnt want to stay, he can fhuck off.

Thank you very much.

Sorry oooo

You sound pained for ordinary Christensen

If na rudiger Wetin you to come do ?

Even hazard leave Chelsea people move on grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13480) (13481) (13482) (13483) (13484) (13485) (13486) ... (19241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KingAzubuike(f) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.