Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,653 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10745166 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13523) (13524) (13525) (13526) (13527) (13528) (13529) ... (19421) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
nihilistjnr:

But the money from pos still has to go to a bank na.

And I don't think settlement happens on a switch in real time, though I may be wrong

I just can't understand how or why any self-respecting robber would willing take that risk and leave a paper trail that can be tracked

The bank account it goes most times belongs to a POS agent who will either give them the money under duress or will innocently give it to them having confirmed the alert.

Another thing they do is use it to buy things. An accomplice would have have collected an account number of someone who sells maybe cars. They use the POS to transfer the money to the dealers account, the dealer confirms the money and allows them leave with the car.

They will almost never move the money to their personal account. Most times when you manage to overcome the bottleneck BlueRayDick highlighted and you nab the recipient of the money, you realise he has nothing to do with it.

In rare cases when they use their personal account, apprehending them is another issue. Banks don't do any reasonable KYC. They contract that part out to vendors who don't do anything.

The main bank account I operate was opened with an address I have never lived. I didn't have an available nepa bill at the time and used a friend's Nepa bill and address to open it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
hensben:
Anybody here still in doubt.
He was called a generational talent for a reason.
Havertz10 was partially right all along, same with myself and Ibime who insisted his best position is false 9 only. Incarnate of Ballack. I think Ballack started as false 9 too before been shift to AMF at his peak.
The third most talented player in the squad after silver and Kante. Reece came fourth. He will become most clutch and talented player when he hit his peak.
Conte should do the needful by giving us Kane in exchange for Lukaku. Tchouameni for Jorginho rotation we are good to go next season.

Harvetz don score 2 goals now and hype don start

Why not allow him to be consistent first before you hype?

He is now more talented than a consistent Reece James cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
Help me guys, do we have a UCL match tonight?

I just dey return from a high mountain embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Skimpledawg:
Help me guys, do we have a UCL match tonight?

I just dey return from a high mountain embarassed

Nope

Next week
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Harvetz don score 2 goals now and hype don start

Why not allow him to be consistent first before you hype?

He is now more talented than a consistent Reece James cheesy
it’s not about goals only. I’ve assessed his overall play, he is a great talent. Havertz will win ballon d” or, mark today. God should keep us all alive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
drisham:
Omo ehn this life.. a series of. Bad event can just ruin someone's life

Was it not just Saturday I was all jolly ant Chelsea winning

Only for me to be cornered by thieves on Tuesday this bastards in Lagos now carry POS

They took my atm and wiped everything in my bank acct

Your experience just got me depressed this early morning. I am seriously worried about young people living in Nigeria. I am very sorry and I hope this experience doesn’t deter your resolve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
drisham:

Omo it's really painful.. I never thought something like this would befall me

So sorry bro.

Once it's evenings, don't use ATMs. I don't use any ATM once it's evenings (whether the machine is in the bank's premises or outside).

I have come to realise that there are more thieves lurking around at night.

If you want to withdraw, do it in the morning...say 5:30am to 6am. It's much better and safer than nights.

Only God fit save us finally

Havertz10:
it's not said enough

Yeah

Desperate times call for desperate measures
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
hensben:
it’s not about goals only. I’ve assessed his overall play, he is a great talent. Havertz will win ballon d” or, mark today. God should keep us all alive.
you have seen it too grin for almost 2 years I have been talking about havertz's potential, I was called mad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Havertz10:
you have seen it too grin for almost 2 years I have been talking about havertz's potential, I was called mad

Ive supported your stand from onset, just that you refused to understand he can only play false 9 for the now, just like Ballack when he started.

We need to continue playing elite football so a player like lukaku will limit us because he lack football basics, just brawn and goals that are meaningless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
hensben:
Anybody here still in doubt.
He was called a generational talent for a reason.
Havertz10 was partially right all along, same with myself and Ibime who insisted his best position is false 9 only. Incarnate of Ballack. I think Ballack started as false 9 too before been shift to AMF at his peak.
The third most talented player in the squad after silver and Kante. Reece came fourth. He will become most clutch and talented player when he hit his peak.
Conte should do the needful by giving us Kane in exchange for Lukaku. Tchouameni for Jorginho rotation we are good to go next season.
lukaku exchange for kane idea should be killed, the entire Europe knows that he is a limited footballer, let's just pray that a counter attacking mid table team bids for him with at least half of what we paid for him

Main issue is can his ego accept it and would he accept a drop in his wages

I complained for weeks about signing this guy, breaks my heart that our foolish sentimental board went ahead, money wasted, I would never forgive Cech and marina for this, never, we should have been enjoying champagne football now, instead months and effort was wasted trying to unlock that nonsense

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by schurley(m): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
drisham:

Only for me to be cornered by thieves on Tuesday this bastards in Lagos now carry POS

The rate of robbery is really ridiculous now. Sorry for this, hope you find your foot firm again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Havertz10:
lukaku exchange for kane idea should be killed, the entire Europe knows that he is a limited footballer, let's just pray that a counter attacking mid table team bids for him with at least half of what we paid for him

I complained for weeks about signing this guy, breaks my heart that our foolish sentimental board went ahead, money wasted, I would never forgive Cech and marina for this, never, we should have been enjoying champagne football now, instead months and effort was wasted trying to unlock that nonsense
It’s really sad. I just hope Newcastle bid for him with outrageous wage and a decent signing fee. He is the most overrated player in this decade.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
hensben:
Ive supported your stand from onset, just that you refused to understand he can only play false 9 for the now, just like Ballack when he started.

We need to continue playing elite football so a player like lukaku will limit us because he lack football basics, just brawn and goals that are meaningless.
honestly, guy is so annoying, the interview and his assumed sense of importance really brought to bear how deluded and dumb that cretin is

Guy annoys me greatly, if I could afford Chelsea, I will buy the club just so that I can publicly kick him out

Some are saying that reece James and Ben chilwell injury hindered him, these people are so shortsighted, they forget things easily

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Havertz10:

Lukaku will never join a mid table team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
hensben:
It’s really sad. I just hope Newcastle bid for him with outrageous wage and a decent signing fee. He is the most overrated player in this decade.
Mason mount is alive

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Havertz10:
honestly, guy is so annoying, the interview and his assumed sense of importance really brought to bear how deluded and dumb that cretin is

Guy annoys me greatly, if I could afford Chelsea, I will buy the club just so that I can publicly kick him out

Some are saying that reece James and Ben chilwell injury hindered him, these people are so shortsighted, they forget things easily
They didn’t hinder him anything, na just fan boy talk be that. He is a mid table player, no intelligent move, he is predictable and easily marked out by any decent defender.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
Havertz10:
Mason mount is alive
Mason Mount is a potential but I am skeptical about him going the way of Lallana and the rest. The way he kicked the ball is his problem, he shows leg too much.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
hensben:
They didn’t hinder him anything, na just fan boy talk be that. He is a mid table player, no intelligent move, he is predictable and easily marked out by any decent defender.
hugging and dry humping defenders
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
drisham:

nawa o.

Instead of those mad people to gather themself go Rob politician wey made them poor, na their fellow struggling citizen them go dey rub.

Sorry about that bro, you gonna make more than that back soon enough.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Roland17:

Your experience just got me depressed this early morning. I am seriously worried about young people living in Nigeria. I am very sorry and I hope this experience doesn’t deter your resolve.

I'm really downcast .. unfortunately for me o quit my low paying job earlier this year.so I could focus on affiliate marketing.. just to be self. Dependent only for this to happen to me when I'm already making progress

I just have to try and pick myself up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
I really appreciate you guys given the fact that this is a faceless forum and you pple have been sympathetic

Thanks you .. I don't know how but o just have to find my foot
Once again thank you all

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
izzou:

Nope

Next week
Thanks man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
drisham:

I'm really downcast .. unfortunately for me o quit my low paying job earlier this year.so I could focus on affiliate marketing.. just to be self. Dependent only for this to happen to me when I'm already making progress

I just have to try and pick myself up
So sorry man.

This your ordeal just made me drop ATM for house use small cash go out until I open another account
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
hensben:
What time frame should we give him? That's for the award.

I'm not even going to talk about his poverty attacking stats for us yet.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Tuchel says Reece James has a muscular injury and is out of Norwich. Chillwell is the only other player out and there's 'no chance' to see him before the season is up. #CFC

James needs a scan still. Tuchel is worried but doesn't think it is bad. #CFC

@NizarKinsella
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
thorrvik55:
Tuchel says Reece James has a muscular injury and is out of Norwich. Chillwell is the only other player out and there's 'no chance' to see him before the season is up. #CFC

James needs a scan still. Tuchel is worried but doesn't think it is bad. #CFC

@NizarKinsella

I guess Azpi plays RWB Vs Norwich if he's back and training already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
hensben:
it’s not about goals only. I’ve assessed his overall play, he is a great talent. Havertz will win ballon d” or, mark today

What the hell is wrong with you people? shocked shocked

On what grounds can this claim ever be made??
How would you set such a high ceiling for a player that has done absolutely NOTHING of note in his career? What are the markers for this outlandish claims?
Next, when this doesn't happen, you guys would start scapegoating all and sundry, from teammates, to coaches, to board members to fans and even the owner.
This whole havertz ordeal just reminds me of the Torres quagmire. Those days on this very thread, there is nobody Torres fans did not blame for Torres failing to perform and get going. From Drogba being blamed for not "grooming" him well to lampard being blamed for being "stingy" to coaches being blamed for not playing to his strengths. Sound familiar already??

You havertz dick suckers first started blaming tuchel earlier in the season. Havertz10 was saying all sorts of rubbish about tuchel, this asides from the Mount hatred because he was the direct competitor to havertz position, now it's Lukaku blaming.

How on earth with a straight face would you say havertz will win the balondor?? Imagine such an outlandish claim. You once made that claim about hazard, even though hazard had actually achieved some personal milestones which this fraud hasn't even smelt yet. How did that go for hazard eventually?
Balondor grin grin grin make him first go learn to blow balloon.
You didn't even talk about foden, vinicius or pedri or even pulisic who is actually looking more promising and building up his stat better. Na havertz. Oga, dey smoke weed wey you use your hand buy.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hazard should put his champions league medal on the table

Asking what havertz has won cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Havertz10:
Hazard should put his champions league medal on the table

Asking what havertz has won cheesy cheesy

Origi has a champions league medal. I don't hear the noise about him. Joe Gomez has a champions league medal, no noise, Kingsley coman nko with his treble? Is anybody shouting, balondor winner? Or generational fraudster?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hensben setting himself up for drags again grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
donjazet:

Origi has a champions league medal. I don't hear the noise about him. Joe Gomez has a champions league medal, no noise, Kingsley coman nko with his treble? Is anybody shouting, balondor winner? Or generational fraudster?
those aren't generational talents

Like pep said, stats have blinded most of you

If Chelsea is playing a final tomorrow, there is no Chelsea fan that wouldn't expect him to start or have their optimism boosted by his selection

Statement of fact, those weasels that you mentioned don't have such reputation

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Havertz10:
those aren't generational talents
Like pep said, stats have blinded most of you
If Chelsea is playing a final tomorrow, there is no Chelsea fan that wouldn't expect him to start or have their optimism boosted by his selection
Statement of fact, those weasels that you mentioned don't have such reputation

Oshey talent spotter, can you give us visible reasons, metrics and indices to which we should use to know the "generational talents"? If Kingsley coman and nabry, or foden are not generational talents, who else is and how do we assess them?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13523) (13524) (13525) (13526) (13527) (13528) (13529) ... (19421) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yustash001(m), Caicedobets(m), bolu96(m), Ballzproblem2, Jskelly11, Obere4u, stulp16, superfelix, Silentgroper(m), rooftops, Sportsweb, reccy(m), RevFrEbuka(m), Android17 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.