Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,353 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10624187 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13520) (13521) (13522) (13523) (13524) (13525) (13526) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
Amoto94:
If Russia were to be as powerful as US they will be more devastating and brutal their communist past has shown that given power they will be deadly.

Or that's what the Western propaganda machine would have you believe. Obama and Bush started and/or instigated more wars/conflicts than all heads of states in Europe and Asia combined this 21st Century. And thats just two U.S. Presidents. If you doubt it, let's do a run down of conflicts/wars in the 21st Century.

if devastation and brutality were a football league, the U.S. would be Bayern Munich.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

We don spend the money on other players

We need that your number 29 to replace either Lewy in 3yrs time on a free transfer. Train him well for us

Chief, how do you think Nagelsmann is doing so far?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
DissTroy:

Or that's what the Western propaganda machine would have you believe. Obama and Bush started and/or instigated more wars/conflicts than all heads of states in Europe and Asia combined this 21st Century. And thats just two U.S. Presidents.

if devastation and brutality were a football league, the U.S. would be Bayern Munich.
This bros is talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
DissTroy:

Or that's what the Western propaganda machine would have you believe. Obama and Bush started and/or instigated more wars/conflicts than all heads of states in Europe and Asia combined this 21st Century. And thats just two U.S. Presidents.

So which is better? Is Russian authoritarianism or Chinese communism better than western democracy??
Given the choice of countries, which Will you choose to go to between Russia, China, North Korea, and united states'and it's democratic Allies?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
donjazet:

So which is better? Is Russian authoritarianism or Chinese communism better than western democracy??
Given the choice of countries, which Will you choose to go to between Russia, China, North Korea, and united states'and it's democratic Allies?

That's what you don't get. We are debating the foreign policies of countries, not their internal policies. The U.S. internal policies are better in contrast but its foreign policy is the worst in the world.

There are 8 billion people in the world so just because the U.S. treats its 330 million residents better than China and Russia doesn't absolve it of the shitstorm it causes world over.

Evans is a kidnapper but a loving father. Abba Kyari being a loving sibling doesn't make him absolve him of the evil he perpetrated.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by belfast: 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Havertz10:
so many questions, I would answer all of them together and try to connect all

What are human rights? You people like to boast about it but do you actually have rights? Think about it, can you enforce your rights?

Secondly what's a sovereign state? If sovereign states matter, America wouldn't be interfering in the affairs of countries that aren't democratic, after all their sovereign integrity should be respected

Point I'm trying to make here is while its easy for you to assume that the differences between good and bad is black and white and therefore status quo is unbreakable, you have to understand that before the present status quo existed there was a prior status quo

Now let's talk about Ukraine, I had a globalist view of events, saw the territorial implications of Ukraine joining american imperialist orbit as harmful to Russia but when I dug deeper I found out that there is more to the story

And please before you reply me, do your research and confirm my claims

The story is long but let's start at 2014, CIA backed neo Nazi groups in Ukraine that literally control all levers of government staged a coup, some call it a revolution but it was a coup, against their president, I will continually say it, people are dumb, group think can be established with proper propaganda, the general consensus after the operation was that Ukrainians want to join Europe

Economics is the life blood of civilization, so yes i must bring economics into it grin Ukraine is a very corrupt country, its a modern crony state like Nigeria, so its people assumed that by joining EU things will change, that's the propaganda that they were fed, now another thing you have to understand is that eastern Ukraine is home to many ethnic Russians, that have been killed since 2014 over their differences with the neo Nazi in the west, 12,000~ ethnic Russians have been killed in eastern Ukraine, that CIA propped idiot that western media promotes is just acting a script, you didn't ask yourself how a comedian was able to win an election, its owner of the film house that hosted his show that installed him, like I said Ukraine is very corrupt, add that to Russia seeking to protect it's sovereignty and we have the crisis you see today

NATO and co bombed Yugoslavia because of Kosovo, nobody raised an eyelid because western media controls the narrative and sheep listen and swallow whatever they are fed, human rights uno cheesy

Putin is a man that is fighting for his people, crimea is a very significant part of Russian history, Putin doesn't have imperialist tendencies like America and he has no intention to rule the world like the west

All he wants is to be treated fairly and for his people to be afforded the respect they deserve

Yes I support him, yes I support his actions, Nigeria can only dream of a leader like putin, America has essentially turned almost all nations of the world to puppet States

You are still sleeping

I ask again, what are you rights? Who gave you those rights? Government afforded you those privileges, and they can take it away when ever they like, ask Japanese Americans about their so called rights during world war 2

Google what john Bolton said when ICC wanted to investigate America for war crimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWB6IUE0hJU

Your illusion of rights and freedom are a gifted privilege you enjoy either because you are white, have resources or don't matter enough to interfered with

Legal action over Pat Finucane Public Inquiry to go ahead in June - https://madden-finucane.com/2022/03/08/legal-action-over-pat-finucane-public-inquiry-to-go-ahead-in-june/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
It cannot be overemphasized, America is a bastion if democracy, it's founders envisioned and pioneered a system of democracy never seen before. One upon which each citizen has a say over who rules them. Prior to that, what we had was repressive monarchies all around the world.

America is the founder of the best collaborative political body in the world, called the United nations, a successor of the league of nations. Another brainchild of the Us government.

These bodies are aimed at fostering nonviolent diplomatic approaches to global affairs and by and large have been very successful at doing this.
Comparative to history, we are now living in one of the most peaceful times ever in history. Peace that has led to the longest stretch of global economic development with so many concurrent growth taking place in more places than ever before.

American foreign policy in the last 20 years have been geared towards efforts at stymieing Islamic terrorism. A disaster that has reared its ugly head in the face of an ever changing liberal world. We can see the rise of bokoharam in our country not as a consequence of regional politics but a religious ideological one. I certainly support any effort made to end that menace.

America is not perfect, but them and their like minded allies are certainly the best we've got. Most of these detractors have unfortunately fallen prey to large scale Infowars taking place on the internet.
One where certain countries sanction troll farms. Where people's day jobs is to create multiple accounts, all following prominent accounts and influencing algorithms to highlight, amplify and push same narratives and talking points. Watch out for these

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
DissTroy:

That's what you don't get. We are debating the foreign policies of countries, not their internal policies. The U.S. internal policies are better in contrast but its foreign policy is the worst in the world.

There are 8 billion people in the world so just because the U.S. treats its 330 million residents better than China and Russia doesn't absolve it of the shitstorm it causes world over.

Evans is a kidnapper but a loving father. Abba Kyari being a loving sibling doesn't make him absolve him of the evil he perpetrated.

But I don't see folks like you highlight the positive impacts of America on the globe too. You only focus on the extremities. America has been a force for good much more than bad. I'm not absolving them of their sins but they represent better values than any other nation.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Chief you sef highlight Abramovic positive impact.

25 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Actman05:

grin grin grin

Trouble maker

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
donjazet:
This is the main disadvantage of women sports. Pregnancy means automatic one year off. Imagine a team where 3 to 4 key teammates get pregnant in a season? I know this really sounds misogynistic but these are really logical hurdles to sport equality issues. Biology is very important to sports. It's a key factor that hinders equality.

What of trans women competing with cis-women
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Actman05:

Chief, how do you think Nagelsmann is doing so far?

Below average
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Airmark no fit full one polythene bag na. Ẹ̀gbọ́n go don touchdown CA arrange him boys to dice airmark since grin

grin
Him boys go convince him say sophisticated guns fit malfunction strangely, and table can turn within a twinkle of an eye.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

Below average
Maybe he is not yet ripe for a big club. Him Leipzig get doing sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
donjazet:

But I don't see folks like you highlight the positive impacts of America on the globe too. You only focus on the extremities. America has been a force for good much more than bad. I'm not absolving them of their sins but they represent better values than any other nation.

America's foreign policy is not the same as Americans' impact on the world or companies owned by Americans.

Nigerian music and movie industries are the best in Africa but the Nigerian government and its policies are trash compared to many African countries.

Two truths can exist independent of each other, man. One doesn't have to negate the other.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
hensben:
James should be made captain after Azpilicueta. What do you think?

Too early. Silva, Kante or Kovacic for me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
So Didier Drogba does not only know the back of the net, he also knows to shoot behind the Arc. .............stephen curry no do pass this ooooh

https://twitter.com/Cotedivoireoff_/status/1500876879477235715?t=oqVNobq5OmzCfSuGYFJ9NQ&s=19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
airmark:

Too early. Silva, Kante or Kovacic for me.
See as una dey avoid European player of the year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Actman05:

Maybe he is not yet ripe for a big club. Him Leipzig get doing sha.

He does not control possesion, His tactics is to put as many attackers as possible, Sometimes we are literally playing 3-1-6 formation with 3 defenders 1 midfielder and 6 attackers

So any counter attack we are scrambling. He still has a lot to learn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
donjazet:
It cannot be overemphasized, America is a bastion if democracy, it's founders envisioned and pioneered a system of democracy never seen before. One upon which each citizen has a say over who rules them. Prior to that, what we had was repressive monarchies all around the world.

America is the founder of the best collaborative political body in the world, called the United nations, a successor of the league of nations. Another brainchild of the Us government.

These bodies are aimed at fostering nonviolent diplomatic approaches to global affairs and by and large have been very successful at doing this.
Comparative to history, we are now living in one of the most peaceful times ever in history. Peace that has led to the longest stretch of global economic development with so many concurrent growth taking place in more places than ever before.

American foreign policy in the last 20 years have been geared towards efforts at stymieing Islamic terrorism. A disaster that has reared its ugly head in the face of an ever changing liberal world. We can see the rise of bokoharam in our country not as a consequence of regional politics but a religious ideological one. I certainly support any effort made to end that menace.

America is not perfect, but them and their like minded allies are certainly the best we've got. Most of these detractors have unfortunately fallen prey to large scale Infowars taking place on the internet.
One where certain countries sanction troll farms. Where people's day jobs is to create multiple accounts, all following prominent accounts and influencing algorithms to highlight, amplify and push same narratives and talking points. Watch out for these
American politicians actively interfere with voters rights, infact voter suppression has been on the rise in America, let's not talk about gerrymandering or different gimmicks they use to suppress voters or discourage voters from voting

it's illegal to share water for queuing voters in America, some of the laws are astonishing and ure here talking about democracy cheesy

Terrorism that they invented and continually engage in to prop up their military cheesy I can confidently say that you don't know what you are talking about

Don't even get me started on their founding fathers, slave owners

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

He does not control possesion, His tactics is to put as many attackers as possible, Sometimes we are literally playing 3-1-6 formation with 3 defenders 1 midfielder and 6 attackers

So any counter attack we are scrambling. He still has a lot to learn
Hahahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
nihilistjnr:

How do you describe 'left other nations alone'?

There are 14 current countries (Ukraine included) , more if you include these breakaway republics like Abkhazia and Ossetia in Georgia, Transnitaria, that used to be formally part of the Russian empire until 1992.

They also controlled satellite countries in Poland, East Germany, Romania, Hungary, etc

All of this only really officially ended within living memory of people on this thread, especially the older ones.

Before Euromaidan, Ukraine was a Russian satellite. As is Belarus today, and to an extent Hungary. Chechnya is essentially a Russian LGA.

So how do you define "leave other nations alone"?

Because history does not support that argument
there is a big difference between ethnic igbos fighting over border disputes and a yoruba man interfering to use one of the igbo clans to gain an advantage against another igbo clan

Did Russia take slaves from Africa?

Did they kill red Indians

Did they steal land from Mexico with war?

Did they steal Hawaii from its people?

Did Russia interfere and destabilize south America?

Does Russia use IMF and world bank to dominate poor countries?

Does Russia invade and sanctions nations because they suspect that the said nation has weapons?

The list is endless, let's not even talk about cia and their propaganda or mainstream media

Or is it assassinations and espionage

Russia is a saint compared to the filth that is called America

How many people have died because of American imperialism?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

What of trans women competing with cis-women

It should be inconceivable in the first place. Sports centers around biology. Women fought for the division\creation of their own gender so as to compete fairly. Trans women being allowed to compete in men's sports defeats that purpose.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
popizaino:
So Didier Drogba does not only know the back of the net, he also knows to shoot behind the Arc. .............stephen curry no do pass this ooooh

https://twitter.com/Cotedivoireoff_/status/1500876879477235715?t=oqVNobq5OmzCfSuGYFJ9NQ&s=19

I too like this guy. Legend forever.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
donjazet:

It should be inconceivable in the first place. Sports centers around biology. Women fought for the division\creation of their own gender so as to compete fairly. Trans women being allowed to compete in men's sports defeats that purpose.

A lot of female sports are now being dominated by those who transitioned.

What is your opinion on children(under 18yrs) transitioning? Taking hormone blockers and surgery to transition

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

A lot of female sports are now being dominated by those who transitioned.

What is your opinion on children(under 18yrs) transitioning? Taking hormone blockers and surgery to transition

Any parent who let's his child take hormone blockers should be imprisoned for child abuse and that child be taken away from them.

These are the extremities of liberalism. A child is certainly not old enough to know or decide if they are or not comfortable enough with their gender.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
grin grin grin
Actman05:
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
donjazet:

I too like this guy. Legend forever.

Yeah......he gave me so many bragging right. The fear of DD for our rivals was the beginning of wisdom for them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Havertz10:
there is a big difference between ethnic igbos fighting over border disputes and a yoruba man interfering to use one of the igbo clans to gain an advantage against another igbo clan
Did Russia take slaves from Africa?
Did they kill red Indians
Did they steal land from Mexico with war?
Did they steal Hawaii from its people?
Did Russia interfere and destabilize south America?

Does Russia use IMF and world bank to dominate poor countries?
Does Russia invade and sanctions nations because they suspect that the said nation has weapons?
The list is endless, let's not even talk about cia and their propaganda or mainstream media
Or is it assassinations and espionage
Russia is a saint compared to the filth that is called America

How many people have died because of American imperialism?

This is why I said you know nothing about foreign policy. You've just let yourself be brainwashed by anti-western propaganda just like you fell for the havertz fraudulent propaganda machine. Selling a frail dud as a generational talent. cheesy

Please, I beg you to click this link and see for yourself the sheer scale of the atrocities and massacre of the Soviet union. American foreign mishaps hasn't even claimed half of the victims of the Soviet union.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_the_Soviet_Union

We should all be glad that America won the cold war, else I can't imagine the global outlook under a Stalin or a Putin.
The reason people even know about American atrocities is because of their own declassification policies. one where subsequent governments approve the exposure of sensitive information to the public. It's the highest form of transparency and accountability. Unlike many of the Soviet union atrocities that only became public knowledge after the fall of the Soviet union.
Till today, the Chinese government refuses to acknowledge its own massacre of it's citizens in tianamen square, 40 years after the event.

Again, America learns from it's mistakes. Same can't be said for others.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
donjazet:

This is why I said you know nothing about foreign policy. You've just let yourself be brainwashed by anti-western propaganda just like you fell for the havertz fraudulent propaganda machine. Selling a frail dud as a generational talent. cheesy

Please, I beg you to click this link and see for yourself the sheer scale of the atrocities and massacre of the Soviet union. American foreign mishaps hasn't even claimed half of the victims of the Soviet union.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_the_Soviet_Union
We should all be glad that America won the cold war, else I can't imagine the global outlook under a Stalin or a Putin.
cute, American page of atrocities has subsections and glossary

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Massacres_committed_by_the_United_States

Massacres committed in the united states has it's own subsections and glossary

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Massacres_in_the_United_States
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2022

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
BlueMann:
Hearing Christensen is having his Barca medical today
Good ridance. Alonso should be next to go so we can get better defenders to replace those useless weaklings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13520) (13521) (13522) (13523) (13524) (13525) (13526) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), DeadPresidents, andrewbaba44 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.