Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10728794 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13578) (13579) (13580) (13581) (13582) (13583) (13584) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
Watching the replays of the second chance Kai had shortly after the goal. Lukaku positioning is just moronic

I dont understand why he moved away from the ball when the ball was in the opposite direction.

I'm not sure this guys cuts it. All he wants to do is complain about not receiving a pass. The ball hits the crossbar, and Lukaku is standing still, complaining about not getting the pass. Instead of following it for an easy tap-in. Why not wait till the sequence is completed before moaning

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
donjazet:

One plays with Kane, the 3rd best striker in football. Only him could score from that angle. The other plays with laka...

Imagine!.. Kane should be applauded from making something out of that nearly wayward pass.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
donjazet:

These players are showing elite mentality right now. I really had great fear they would be distracted by all the noise. Not Many teams can maintain this kind of focus with the turbulence around the club. We are really trying I swear.
Which players? The same that were bought with the proceeds from Roman's criminal activities?

After all you said for some days now about Abrahamovic, you shouldn't be supporting Chelsea again.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
BlueMann:
Magnificent ball from J5..

Then Mr Generational talent took over;

Control? Silky

Finish? Filthy

Mood? Orgasmic

[img]https:///media/3-13-2022/XAFFnx.gif[/img]

Jorgiboy world class footballer!!

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ibime:

That place he dropped the ball is harder to pick precisely than where Jorginho dropped his, and he had a man closing him unlike Jorginho who was free to lift his head
I disagree
You should give Kane the credit, first the ball was overweighted and he delayed the pass by seconds because Kane already made the run.
Jourginho picked a perfect weighted pass because keeper and the struggling defender were closing in on havertz.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
swiz123:

Imagine!.. Kane should be applauded from making something out of that nearly wayward pass.
Exactly ibime no wan gree grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
User09:
Watching the replays of the second chance Kai had shortly after the goal. Lukaku positioning is just moronic

I dont understand why he moved away from the ball when the ball was in the opposite direction.

I'm not sure this guys cuts it. All he wants to do is complain about not receiving a pass. The ball hits the crossbar, and Lukaku is standing still, complaining about not getting the pass. Instead of following it for an easy tap-in. Why not wait till the sequence is completed before moaning

I saw that too. He is just too stupid!. He will hide between 3 defenders and complain about not receiving the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
Everyone celebrating kai havertz goal shows no one really hates him like his fan boiz here want us to believe.
Even donstan doesn't have anything negative to say.

They are the ones always setting havertz up for a drag everytime.

Everyone knows kai has talent, but when he is not giving what we paid 75 million for, instead of blaming him, they blame every other players. From Mount to mendy. Even the managers are not left out of their criticism for his woeful performance.

Let's hope he continues with this performance. It gonna be needed in champions league this season.

5 more wins and ucl spot will be secured.

Unto the next one.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Chalobah is gonna have to calm down sha. Too rash at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
BlueMann:
Chalobah is gonna have to calm down sha. Too rash at the moment.
He’s just Chelsea version of Rudiger before Tuchel.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
50d33q:

These guys don't know how good he's
They prefer hustlers like mount

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Havertz10:
Player of the month

Abeg we can't shout

100%

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
popizaino:
What was I saying about jorginho deficiencies?

This is what you shamelessly can come up with?

SMH.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
popizaino:

After how many games?

If he does it often I would be hear complaining about him .

In nutshell, nothing he does will satisfy you.

SMH.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
timbros:

This is what you shamelessly can come up with?

SMH.

I could only laugh when I saw that comment. Some people are bad in collecting their L sha. You no see wetin Ibime dey cap now. cheesy

Meanwhile, we have won the last 10 games jorginho started in.

Ibime, I want to ask. If Chelsea finishes on 85 points and win one cup. Do you think we've failed??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Almost thought Rudiger was reacting to possible injury doing this.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
donstan18:
Almost thought Rudiger was reacting to possible injury doing this.
Rudiger na madman nao

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
50d33q:

I disagree
You should give Kane the credit, first the ball was overweighted and he delayed the pass by seconds because Kane already made the run.
Jourginho picked a perfect weighted pass because keeper and the struggling defender were closing in on havertz.

Nope. If he played that ball centrally, the keeper gets there. He dropped that ball in the only place it could go where neither the defender nor keeper could get there, for an easy one touch finish from Kane. At the place Kane takes that shot, he does not need to control, just side foot the ball one on one with the keeper. Havertz had to control Jorginhos ball because it was not delicate enough.

If you played football before, you will know the level of difficulty of lifting a ball over the defence from just 10 yards outside the box and dropping it back down for the striker is twice as difficult at what Jorginho did which was from 20 yards further out. Jorginho is on his centre circle, Hojberg is 10 yards from the box. Simple projectile motion would tell you the more difficult skill if you know the physics required to gain elevation and drop the ball in a specific space. Add the fact Jorginho had all the time and Hojberg is being closed down, difficulty level increases further.

In addition, Hojberg does this more often while Jorginho comes out to play every two years

[img]https:///media/3-13-2022/wt37vX.gif[/img]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Segedinho:

Rudiger na madman nao
Better mad man.

I need him to score long range screamer before the end of this season. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
That Havertz first touch though.

Pure filth

Jeez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
donjazet:

I could only laugh when I saw that comment. Some people are bad in collecting their L sha. You no see wetin Ibime dey cap now. cheesy

Meanwhile, we have won the last 10 games jorginho started in.

Ibime, I want to ask. If Chelsea finishes on 85 points and win one cup. Do you think we've failed??

cheesy grin

Leave Ibime. Him too stubborn. grin

If it was another player that made that assist, Popizaino would have quoted Ibime and take a shot on Jorginho or vice versa grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
21 big chances created for Jorgiboy in the league since he joined. For context Rodri, Fabinho and Basmati have created 15 combined

41 through balls since that time aswell

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
donstan18:

Better mad man.

I need him to score long range screamer before the end of this season. grin

Bro I was wondering wtf the guy was doing

It was like one spirit wanted to possess the man then realised it was the middle of a match and then flew away again

Cos I've never seen anything like that before

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ibime:

Nope. If he played that ball centrally, the keeper gets there. He dropped that ball in the only place it could go where neither the defender nor keeper could get there, for an easy one touch finish from Kane. At the place Kane takes that shot, he does not need to control, just side foot the ball one on one with the keeper. Havertz had to control Jorginhos ball because it was not delicate enough.

If you played football before, you will know the level of difficulty of lifting a ball over the defence from just 10 yards outside the box and dropping it back down for the striker is twice as difficult at what Jorginho did which was from 20 yards further out. Jorginho is on his centre circle, Hojberg is 10 yards from the box. Simple projectile motion would tell you the more difficult skill if you know the physics required to gain elevation and drop the ball in a specific space. Add the fact Jorginho had all the time and Hojberg is being closed down, difficulty level increases further.

In addition, Hojberg does this more often while Jorginho comes out to play every two years

[img]https:///media/3-13-2022/wt37vX.gif[/img]

Kane made the run, holgberg saw who he was passing to.
Havertz was out of picture, jourginho picked him out
2 different scenarios that we don't need concave or convess lens to calculate

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
nihilistjnr:

It was like one spirit wanted to possess the man then realised it was the middle of a match and then flew away again

I can bet my savings nigga does crack grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
For those talking about Kante’s performance, here you go

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
timbros:

cheesy grin

Leave Ibime. Him too stubborn. grin

If it was another player that made that assist, Popizaino would have quoted Ibime and take a shot on Jorginho or vice versa grin grin
Look at him using physics to describe assist grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
50d33q:

The physics of that assist is one if De Bruyne dropped that ball from that short distance, you will say only KDB can do that

The one Jorginho did, Rudiger or Thiago or many centre-backs can do and have done this season sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Christensen is an asset!! I'm sad he's leaving

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Rudiger is actually enjoying his form and hype.

That’s the only reason he’s being this playful and funny. Na too much confidence dey cause am. grin grin

I can imagine Magwaya trying such, Na curse ManU fans to use kill am. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ibime:

The physics of that assist is one if De Bruyne dropped that ball from that short distance, you will say only KDB can do that

The one Jorginho did, Rudiger or Thiago or many centre-backs can do and have done this season sef
Then give him credit for it
That assist na signature of kdb and ozil so give him some accolades

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
50d33q:

The thing weak me.

Meanwhile I get Coady for bench angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (13578) (13579) (13580) (13581) (13582) (13583) (13584) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, TLona1, Theuniverse, lordfalcao(m), airmark(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.