Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,514 members, 7,861,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10732276 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13581) (13582) (13583) (13584) (13585) (13586) (13587) ... (19394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
The telepathic relationship between ODEGAARD and SAKA on the pitch is getting similar to that of xavi/iniesta or Steve nash and stoudamaire for NBA fans.

We should just poach ODEGAARD from Arsenal, Boy has everything to be the next David silva, calm, composure, sense.

ODEGAARD is what we need to unlock Lukaku.

Ibime what's your take on this wonderkid called ODEGAARD?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jodera:
shocked shocked shocked

Oh I just remember one match he gave that kind of pass now, not too many from him compared to those players I mentioned.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
Capaldi:
You guys lie too much here. That was a piss poor and over hit pass from HĂžjbjerg which Kane did brilliantly to convert. That was all on Kane. Jorginho was a perfectly weighted pass with a full stop at the end. Havertz would have been mad to miss that.

Which is more easy to pass that of jorginho or Hojberbg ?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
The only reason why hojberg pass is even brought in contention with jorginho own is because the former have a clinical striker called Kane who converted that pass from that tight angle. Most players dey do hojberg type of pass sef, even Harry Winks don do am sef. That kind of pass is mostly (always) triggered by runs of a striker.

With jorginho pass we neglect the fact that Kai is not even a fast player, we also neglect the fact that if that pass is over hit, it belongs to the keeper or if under hit it belongs to the defenders there.

That was a perfect pass by jorg that really picked ONLY KAI out giving him the time to even control the ball.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
Segedinho:
Young worrior
Initially, his mentality was what won my heart about him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
popizaino:

Which is more easy to pass that of jorginho or Hojberbg ?
Hojberg!

Hojberg pass only needs to beat a defender to get to Kane(since Kane is already making a run)

But Jorg was more difficult. It not only needs it to be perfectly weighted for havertz(whom he personally picked out), he also have to calculate the projectile of that pass not to get intercepted by either the keeper or any of the defenders there.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jodera:
shocked shocked shocked
E shock you grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
izzou:
I was just wondering if na Lukaku dey for Havertz position

grin
He will chest the ball to the keeper then give jourginho a thump up grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
popizaino:

Oh I just remember one match he gave that kind of pass now, not too many from him compared to those players I mentioned.
Lol... He's given those kind of passes at Madrid and even at arsenal. Many sef. Maybe you don't watch more of Ozil's game during his prime

Off my head I can mention passes he gave Ronaldo(against Ajax), Sanchez(against Wigan), giroud (against Everton) just to name a few.

Ozil na boss wen it comes to passes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
50d33q:

E shock you grin grin grin
Omo.. E shock me oo, I no go lie grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
What are you guys saying for crying out loud?

How will you think Jorginho pass which was basically a projectile more difficult to execute than a pin point pass? Is the gif not self explanatory a enough for anyone with basic football knowledge to know this? Except he doesn't try it, he is expected to get that pass at least eight out of ten times.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
50d33q:

He will chest the ball to the keeper then give jourginho a thump up grin
Na this bolded part dey vex me where Lukaku dey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
popizaino:

Remove Ozil from there, players that give this kind of pass are pirlo, xavi, xabi,brings, gross, fabregas them.
Lmao
Remove Ozil from where?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
popizaino:
The telepathic relationship between ODEGAARD and SAKA on the pitch is getting similar to that of xavi/iniesta or Steve nash and stoudamaire for NBA fans.

We should just poach ODEGAARD from Arsenal, Boy has everything to be the next David silva, calm, composure, sense.

ODEGAARD is what we need to unlock Lukaku.

Ibime what's your take on this wonderkid called ODEGAARD?
Na so!! grin grin

Ask man u fans the last time they used the word 'unlock' for pogba, they've literally been buying locks and keys to unlock the locks that wanted to unlock pogba grin

Make lukaku no go look for how him go take improve himself for Chelsea. Make him dey wait for our Odegaard the unlocker grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jodera:
Hojberg!

Hojberg pass only needs to beat a defender to get to Kane(since Kane is already making a run)

But Jorg was more difficult. It not only needs it to be perfectly weighted for havertz(whom he personally picked out), he also have to calculate the projectile of that pass not to get intercepted by either the keeper or any of the defenders there.

I swear to my heavenly father you don't know ball.

You don't need to twist or turn your leg or be precised to get that Jorginho's pass right, just make sure you target your man, the diagonal run alone from havertz makes it easier and it is why I always call him out everytime he misses an opportunity to give this kind of pass.Go back to last season fa cup final when I was calling him out for this. As for Hojberg pass you need to use the tip of your feet to lift the ball to get it right, that alone is not easy .

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
popizaino:
What are you guys saying for crying out loud?

How will you think Jorginho pass which was basically a projectile more difficult to execute than a pin point pass? Is the gif not self explanatory a enough for anyone with basic football knowledge to know this? Except he doesn't try it, he is expected to get that pass at least eight out of ten times.
if it was that easy, why is that not a common goal to score by most teams esp since CBs can do thar easily?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... He's given those kind of passes at Madrid and even at arsenal. Many sef. Maybe you don't watch more of Ozil's game during his prime

Off my head I can mention passes he gave Ronaldo(against Ajax), Sanchez(against Wigan), giroud (against Everton) just to name a few.

Ozil na boss wen it comes to passes

Should I drop the best of ozil here for you to watch yourself ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
How many goals for Aubameyang now? I swear I could score more than 15goals in la Liga.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jodera:
Na so!! grin grin

Ask man u fans the last time they used the word 'unlock' for pogba, they've literally been buying locks and keys to unlock the locks that wanted to unlock pogba grin

Make lukaku no go look for how him go take improve himself for Chelsea. Make him dey wait for our Odegaard the unlocker grin grin grin

Las las na we go buy ODEGAARD from Arsenal, that guy is too good to remain in a club without any hope of a league title.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
popizaino:

I swear to my heavenly father you don't know ball

You don't need to twist or turn your leg or be precised to get that Jorginho's pass right, just make sure you target your man, the diagonal run alone from havertz makes it easier and it is why I always call him out everytime he misses an opportunity to give this kind of pass.Go back to last season fa cup final when I was calling him out for this. As for Hojberg pass you need to use the tip of your feet to lift the ball to get it right, that alone is not easy .

Funny!!

I can attempt that Hojberg pass daily. All I just need is just to ensure the pass is above the projected height of the defender close to Kane. Pass wey Ramsey, Chamberlain, Wilshere, Sanchez don give tire for arsenal naim you say difficult? grin

I assure you the only person wey fit give the type of Jorg pass for arsenal during Wenger's last years na cazorla, ozil. Finish!!

The rest go struggle do am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Capaldi:
How many goals for Aubameyang now? I swear I could score more than 15goals in la Liga.

Lets ask from Hazard and Coutinho

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
popizaino:

Should I drop the best of ozil here for you to watch yourself ?
Lol.. Not necessary.
Everybody know say Ozil na boss of passes

Short pass
Creative pass
Long pass
Defense splitting pass (long and short)

Oz na king!!

I don't understand how you don't know this sincerely grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jodera:
if it was that easy, why is that not a common goal to score by most teams esp since CBs can do thar easily?

It's a common goal but most times teams don't usually get the opportunity to play the ball that way except on few occasions that will either lead to goal, assist, pre assist or corner or a very good chance. And also CB most times give the full backs that kind of pass not attacker, most times it leads to goal or a pre-assist for the CB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jodera:
Lol.. Not necessary.
Everybody know say Ozil na boss of passes

Short pass
Creative pass
Long pass
Defense splitting pass (long and short)

Oz na king!!

I don't understand how you don't know this sincerely grin

Me I am not everybody.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
popizaino:

Las las na we go buy ODEGAARD from Arsenal, that guy is too good to remain in a club without any hope of a league title.
Lol..
You think say na Wenger regime we dey wey him fit dey dash rivals him best players anyhow?? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
popizaino:

It's a common goal but most times teams don't usually get the opportunity to play the ball that way except on few occasions that will either lead to goal, assist, pre assist or corner or a very good chance. And also CB most times give the full backs that kind of pass not attacker, most times it leads to goal or a pre-assist for the CB.
Giving full backs that type of pass away from goal with no one tackling him is easy na

So if it was that easy why are the fullbacks (or even midfielders) giving fullbacks instead of attackers??
Logically, won't that tell you that it's difficult to give attackers from that range? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
popizaino:

This is kind/gracious coming from someone whose team is dealing with a ton of uncertainties and at the risk of going into administration..

Come collect am na grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
BlueMann:
Magnificent ball from J5..

Then Mr Generational talent took over;

Control? Silky

Finish? Filthy

Mood? Orgasmic

[img]https:///media/3-13-2022/XAFFnx.gif[/img]
the pass that made the difference

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
popizaino:

Me I am not everybody.
Lol, it's expected. For you to call kroos a better passer than ozil says it all grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ibime:

Been on the road. That should be his second assist of such in 4.5 years. The other one was to Abraham against Wolves 2 years ago. Hojberg has already done two of those this season
go ask higuain, giroud, morata, Abraham why they were mis shooting all the through pass he gave them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jodera:
Lol..
You think say na Wenger regime we dey wey him fit dey dash rivals him best players anyhow?? grin grin

We will send another danish agent in christensen to tell ODEGAARD to disrespect Arteta and Arteta would punish him by selling him go us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13581) (13582) (13583) (13584) (13585) (13586) (13587) ... (19394) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Phant0mStranger, TheLequte, iamoyindamola(m), afrodoc2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.