Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10627270 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13835) (13836) (13837) (13838) (13839) (13840) (13841) ... (19272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2022
Leyqute:
See world class talent Skimpledawg
How did I offend you again man?

Did our lord not just resurrect yesterday?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2022
andrewbaba44:

The thing be say ,ekuke team beat you weda Na cup game or league ,no matter how you try to sugar coat it

You can mock a team for loosing against Frankfurt but you want justify your team for loosing against a worst team like brentford grin

Not just beating you with a 1 goal difference but a 3 goal difference ,4-1 =3 grin grin
You are just capping shit.
City lost to crystal palace this season but I guess according to you if they end up winning EPL or UCL they are not a worthy champion because they fail to beat a lowly crystal palace.

Every loss is not the same; league loss can be recovered from another match and you still have a good chance of winning the league but knockout loss means your chance of winning the competition is over.

Your Barca have lost to Rayo valecano and real betis of this world and nobody troll you with it but crashing out to Frankfurt in your home in European competition is more embarrassing.

Stop comparing agbalumo with pineapple.

35 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2022
OVA200:

You are just capping shit.
City lost to crystal palace this season but I guess according to you if they end up winning EPL or UCL they are not a worthy champion because they fail to beat a lowly crystal palace.

Your Barca have lost to Rayo valecano and real betis of this world and nobody troll you with it but crashing out to Frankfurt in your home in European competition is more embarrassing.

Stop comparing agbalumo with pineapple.

You are the one capping shit

You can troll Barca for loosing to Small teams but we cannot troll Chelsea for loosing to small teams because say na league game

Keep loosing to small teams since it’s the epl and it’s justifiable because winning the epl is not a trophy to you ,you where fighting for the league at the start of the season remember ,maybe if you had beaten those small teams you should still be in the race

If you think real Betis is an ekuke team then your brain need to be examined,Betis is even better than Villarreal that’s showing the big boys pepper in Europe

Talk another thing abeg grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You are the one capping shit

You can troll Barca for loosing to Small teams but we cannot troll Chelsea for loosing to small teams because say na league game

Keep loosing to small teams since it’s the epl and it’s justifiable because winning the epl is not a trophy to you ,you where fighting for the league at the start of the season remember ,maybe if you had beaten those small teams you should still be in the race

If you think real Betis is an ekuke team then your brain need to be examined,Betis is even better than Villarreal that’s showing the big boys pepper in Europe

Talk another thing abeg grin
Honestly I always think average Barca fans is smart and intelligent but you are proving me wrong.

You can lose to small teams and still win the league ( alot of evidence for this) but you can't afford to lose in any knockout stages.
Reason why we have no team win the league without losing in recent memory (bar arsenal).

I can tell you Chelsea is better than Brentford this season because we meet 3 times I defeat them 2 times and I'm more than 20 point ahead of them in the log.
Same with Barca and Valecano you are definitely better.

But you can't say you are better than Frankfurt because the only competition that pitch you together they bested you and are ahead of you.

I know you want to spin the troll but using league loss to justify European knockout loss is funny.
You can even troll us with real Madrid loss, it's more appropriate.

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2022
OVA200:
Honestly I always think average Barca fans is smart and intelligent but you are proving me wrong.

You can lose to small teams and still win the league ( alot of evidence for this) but you can't afford to lose in any knockout stages.
Reason why we have no team win the league without losing in recent memory (bar arsenal).

I can tell you Chelsea is better than Brentford this season because we meet 3 times I defeat them 2 times and I'm more than 20 point ahead of them in the log.
Same with Barca and Valecano you are definitely better.

But you can't say you are better than Frankfurt because the only competition that pitch you together they bested you and are ahead of you.

I know you want to spin the troll but using league loss to justify European knockout loss is funny.
You can even troll us with real Madrid loss, it's more appropriate.

Maybe wait till I meet Frankfurt for the 3rd time since it took you 3 times to confirm you are better than Ekuke brentford cheesy cheesy

Barca fans are few and are intelligent ,we all know the most lousy fan base we have here in Nigeria from bandits agbero and so on grin

I rest my case
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Maybe wait till I meet Frankfurt for the 3rd time since it took you 3 times to confirm you are better than Ekuke brentford cheesy cheesy

Barca fans are few and are intelligent ,we all know the most lousy fan base we have here in Nigeria from bandits agbero and so on grin

I rest my case
I like how you ignore the point difference.
Even if you meet Frankfurt for the third time you can't claim to be better because the absolute worst for Frankfurt is 1W 1D 1L.

Honestly most Barca fan are smart (except those small boys) but you are proving to be an exception because majority of your line of argument are not so smart.

I rest my case t also.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2022
OVA200:
Even if you meet Frankfurt for the third time you can't claim to be better because the absolute worst for Frankfurt is 1W 1D 1L.

Honestly most Barca fan are smart (except those small boys) but you are proving to be an exception because majority of your line of argument are not so smart.

I rest my case t also.

Once you decide to troll me then you will get the other side of me

If you stay your lane then I stay my lane ,I never trolled Chelsea for loosing against brentford bedsides it’s none of my business and Chelsea is not even having a bad season ,but when some of you started trolling Barca for loosing against Frankfurt then i brought my trolling game

I was trolling airfart for taking his big L after he was put to shame by benzema before he dragged Barca into this

Thanks for admitting that most Barca fans are smart grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2022
raumdeuter:

Sensible people in Madrid knew that playing with Ronaldo will reduce the output of any attacking player

Check Dybala before Ronaldo, Bruno before Ronaldo and their numbers with Ronaldo

[s]Only low IQ analysts like you will be castigating Benzema for his numbers in the Ronaldo years

Since Ronaldo left, Benzema has never failed to score 20 league goals
Hat trick vs PSG
Hat trick in Stamford Bridge
Final goal that crashed out your Chelsea
He finally drove the last nail on Easter Sunday[/s]

grin

Higuain scored almost 30 league goals in a season, playing with Ronaldo in Madrid. Go and tell that excuse to mumus.

Let's blame Ronaldo for Benzema's poor French national team goals too:

36 goals in 94 matches. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2022
OVA200:

I rest my case t also.

The guy is a punching bag for every smart person he engages.

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2022
airmark:

Just the way you are being punched with benzema giving you big L

Who praises belotti and talks down on benzema grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2022
airmark:

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:24am On Apr 18, 2022
Ibime:
From "all he does is work hard, we want to see GA not pressing iron"

. . . . to. . . .

"He does nothing all game, then will produce GA at the end. Bruno of Chelsea"
Reading this again, I wonder what they’ll use against Mount after this season.

cheesy grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2022
airmark:

Airmark wetin be this na? grin Why carry bazooka come play play fight? grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2022
airmark:

You have finished hin. He will just be making noise. That is why supporting a dead club is not good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Once you decide to troll me then you will get the other side of me

If you stay your lane then I stay my lane ,I never trolled Chelsea for loosing against brentford bedsides it’s none of my business and Chelsea is not even having a bad season ,but when some of you started trolling Barca for loosing against Frankfurt then i brought my trolling game

I was trolling airfart for taking his big L after he was put to shame by benzema before he dragged Barca into this

Thanks for admitting that most Barca fans are smart grin
The other side of you is disgusting because it most time defile logic and reasonable thinking.

Their is no lane in football; that philosophy only work on personal thing not general sport like football.
I can bet more than 50% of your comment on sport section have been outside Barca thread.
So nothing like lane in football.

After our first leg defeat against Madrid you join folks here to troll us, none of us brought about your match with Rayo valecano or ath. Bilbao to counter you.
Not all troll you will counter sometimes you take it in good faith and hope your turn reach soon.

Most of Barca fans I've met are smart and intelligent but remember not without an exception. Just don't be part of the gullible that's left out.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2022
Oh boy! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2022
Joe Cole: "Lukaku has six weeks to save his Chelsea career. You look at Timo Werner and he doesn’t give up. Lukaku wants to be that focal point but he missed a chance. When it’s not going for you, it’s not going for you."

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2022
OVA200:
The other side of you is disgusting because it most time defile logic and reasonable thinking.

Their is no lane in football; that philosophy only work on personal thing not general sport like football.
I can bet more than 50% of your comment on sport section have been outside Barca thread.
So nothing like lane in football.

After our first leg defeat against Madrid you join folks here to troll us, none of us brought about your match with Rayo valecano or ath. Bilbao to counter you.
Not all troll you will counter sometimes you take it in good faith and hope your turn reach soon.

Most of Barca fans I've met are smart and intelligent but remember not without an exception. Just don't be part of the gullible that's left out.

Majority of my comments are on the super eagles thread when it comes to sports

The other side will always be disgusting to people like you who expect me to keep shut while being trolled ,as if you people here didn’t troll us when we where kicked to the Europa league

I don’t care how you feel when i try trolling back

Do have a wonderful day man .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
andrewbaba44:

The other side will always be disgusting to people like you who expect me to keep shut while being trolled ,as if you people here didn’t troll us when we where kicked to the Europa league

Oga go and rest kwanu... The Europa league trophy is gone.

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You think this is an attack on you?
Is this the best response you can muster?
Zero logic, no point, no fact just gibberish.

Majority of Barca fans I've met are smart and intelligent but you are an exception.

Have a nice day sir.
My last reply to you on this.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Oga go and rest kwanu... The Europa league trophy is gone.

Wetin consign me and Europe league ?

Mtscheew
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
OVA200:
You think this is an attack on you?
Is this the best thing response you can muster?
Zero logic, no point, no fact just gibberish.

Majority of Barca fans I've met are smart and intelligent but you are an exception.

Have a nice day sir.
My last reply to you on this.

Maybe you where expecting me to type a full newspaper before you can comprehend

You what’s your point ?writing Rubbish Epistle and insha allah

Your definition of intelligent is keeping quiet when your team is being trolled ,at least next time you will watch who to drag with so won’t won’t get so emotional .

A native fowl should be more intelligent than you .

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
26G/A in all competition so far and the season hasn’t ended.

The last player to achieve this for us was Hazard in his last season, his “Stats” personal best season in his career.

And yea, Mason Mount isn’t even our main penalty taker like Hazard then.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
Goes without saying that while G/A productions are important, general play and team synchronicity matters, for all his efforts, honestly i'm being as generous as I can be but his general play is still very poor, he will always enjoy the benefit of playing under the umbrella of havertz's intelligence and timo's pace

But the ghost of Wembley lives on irrespective of his G/A numbers this season

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ibime:
From "all he does is work hard,
we want to see GA
not pressing iron"

. . . . to. . . .

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Havertz10:
Every stat that matter

Mount is poor, be it assists or goals

With the amount of games he gets and the hype behind him, you would expect at least some potential to feed on since there is no output

Instead the guy will be feeding sentimental people championship player level of performance and they will say that he is developing, guy no get talent

Which part of talent una no understand

Talent, the thing that makes footballers special

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Havertz10:
you will always use insults cheesy

Cause you want me to deviate from the subject matter and react, i'm too evolved for una games cheesy cowards like you like to use insults to win argument when they don't have a case cheesy

The aim of football is to score goals or make goals

Anybody that plays in their own half, their job is aide the attacking unit and provide defensive cover for attackers

Anybody that plays in the opposition half, their job is to score and assist

Clubs don't buy attackers for anything more than goals and assists

If you cant provide those 2, your club wouldn't win anything

We have a 10 that doesn't play through balls unless he is aided, that has only 6 assists in more than 70 games playing 90 mins and you expect us to win things with such numbers?

Chelsea isnt a small club, if a player isn't producing at the highest level, he doesn't belong in the team, you cant challenge for the title with a developmental squad, if mount needs time to develop his game, he should go elsewhere, havertz was scoring 17 goals playing for a team with less quality players than Chelsea, mount has no excuses, na sentiments dey worry all of una, if players aren't productive nobody will buy them, it was havertz goals and assists that made him valuable, if messi wasn't producing, he wouldn't be regarded

you are only an agenda sheep, following the status quo that suits the people that you are trying to align with nothing else

Your arguments are incoherent that's why you always run to insults cause you have nothing else to offer but entertain the masters of your social enslavement cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Havertz10:
you will always use insults cheesy

Cause you want me to deviate from the subject matter and react, i'm too evolved for una games cheesy cowards like you like to use insults to win argument when they don't have a case cheesy

The aim of football is to score goals or make goals

Anybody that plays in their own half, their job is aide the attacking unit and provide defensive cover for attackers

Anybody that plays in the opposition half, their job is to score and assist

Clubs don't buy attackers for anything more than goals and assists

If you cant provide those 2, your club wouldn't win anything

We have a 10 that doesn't play through balls unless he is aided, that has only 6 assists in more than 70 games playing 90 mins and you expect us to win things with such numbers?

Chelsea isnt a small club, if a player isn't producing at the highest level, he doesn't belong in the team, you cant challenge for the title with a developmental squad, if mount needs time to develop his game, he should go elsewhere, havertz was scoring 17 goals playing for a team with less quality players than Chelsea, mount has no excuses, na sentiments dey worry all of una, if players aren't productive nobody will buy them, it was havertz goals and assists that made him valuable, if messi wasn't producing, he wouldn't be regarded

you are only an agenda sheep, following the status quo that suits the people that you are trying to align with nothing else

Your arguments are incoherent that's why you always run to insults cause you have nothing else to offer but entertain the masters of your social enslavement cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Havertz10:
I thought mount was doing that?

Even ben chilwell complained the other day that Chelsea social media admin has a crush on mount

The hype was getting too much and it wasn't earned, I hope after the euro people earn their credibility by productive outputs not sentiments, goals and assists are the main thing

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Havertz10:
Goes without saying that while G/A productions are important, general play and team synchronicity matters, for all his efforts, honestly i'm being as generous as I can be but his general play is still very poor, he will always enjoy the benefit of playing under the umbrella of havertz's intelligence and timo's pace

But the ghost of Wembley lives on irrespective of his G/A numbers this season
So tell tell me how divertz's general play is better than mount's , because divertz still looses the ball most times while trying to dribble too

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ibime:
From "all he does is work hard, we want to see GA not pressing iron"

. . . . to. . . .

Thing is aside his G/A, his overall game is Basic.

He's a No 10 that can't create, not a good playmaker, can't dribble, his ball retention is average, can't make simple through balls. Only thing he's good at is those non-stop hero balls.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
Exonerate1:

Thing is aside his G/A, his overall game is Basic.

He's a No 10 that can't create, not a good playmaker, can't dribble, his ball retention is average, can't make simple through balls. Only thing he's good at is those non-stop hero balls.

You will never see me judge players like Bernardo, Ø or kulusevski by G/A
Abeg I don check tire but I nor see am...wetin be hero balls?....

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13835) (13836) (13837) (13838) (13839) (13840) (13841) ... (19272) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, amodu(m), Datakey, EzeULU, Bluelines69 and 22 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.