Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10618629 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13836) (13837) (13838) (13839) (13840) (13841) (13842) ... (19264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Havertz10:
Goes without saying that while G/A productions are important, general play and team synchronicity matters, for all his efforts, honestly i'm being as generous as I can be but his general play is still very poor, he will always enjoy the benefit of playing under the umbrella of havertz's intelligence and timo's pace

But the ghost of Wembley lives on irrespective of his G/A numbers this season
The dynamics of players in a team is strength itself. I don’t expect you to want our players to play same way and possess same quality. Mount’s tenacity and grit make the team compact, mostly from midfield to attacking phase which Havertz and Werner benefits from too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
donstan18:
26G/A in all competition so far and the season hasn’t ended.

The last player to achieve this for us was Hazard in his last season, his “Stats” personal best season in his career.

And yea, Mason Mount isn’t even our main penalty taker like Hazard then.
Barkabots compare him to pedri. grin. Nonsense people. Gallagher will also be deadly when he comes back.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Barkabots compare him to pedri. grin. Nonsense people. Gallagher will also be deadly when he comes back.
Some chelsea fan here caused that by undermining his ability just to drive an agenda but I like that he is underrated so that he can continue to grow in his own pace.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Pedri is a short pass merchant. There’s nothing outstanding about him.

Na Barcelona current condition dey cause the hype

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Exonerate1:

Thing is aside his G/A, his overall game is Basic.

He's a No 10 that can't create, not a good playmaker, can't dribble, his ball retention is average, can't make simple through balls. Only thing he's good at is those non-stop hero balls.

You will never see me judge players like Bernardo, Ø or kulusevski by G/A
grin grin grin

Baba say na 'Aside'...

These people sha grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
It goes to show these guys 'hated' Mount so much that his G/As mean nothing grin

He creates a through pass in the UCL final, nah, it's cos of Havertz intelligent run

He is not a big game player, but he scored against Madrid last and this season. "It's not big game enough" since it wasn't their favourite that scored.

Oh, yesterday game wasn't a big game since Havertz didn't score grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Skimpledawg:
It goes to show these guys 'hated' Mount so much that his G/As mean nothing grin

He creates a through pass in the UCL final, nah, it's cos of Havertz intelligent run

He is not a big game player, but he scored against Madrid last and this season. "It's not big game enough" since it wasn't their favourite that scored.

Oh, yesterday game wasn't a big game since Havertz didn't score grin
Aside football banter, they are actually very stoopid and foolish set of people. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
donstan18:

Aside football banter, they are actually very stoopid and foolish set of people. smiley

e no reach to be foolish na Donstan.

You self, your wahala too much. Make every banter no be fight na.

Mount will eventually reach 30 G/As and that would be amazing for such a young talented player. And oh, if he isn't talented, those with talents should carry a placard and post their 'general play' and how it wins matches and cups.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Skimpledawg:

e no reach to be foolish na Donstan.

You self, your wahala too much. Make every banter no be fight na.

Mount will eventually reach 30 G/As and that would be amazing for such a young talented player. And oh, if he isn't talented, those with talents should carry a placard and post their 'general play' and how it wins matches and cups.
E reach my guy, because it’s obvious that aside football bant, they are naturally hateful.

Nairaland chapter of Fraudvertz stans are unreasonable and lack sense.

Fraudvertz fan on Twitter said this about Mount below.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
donstan18:

E reach my guy, because it’s obvious that aside football bang, they are naturally hateful.

Nairaland chapter of Fraudvertz stans are unreasonable and lack sense.

Fraudvertz fan on Twitter said this about Mount below.
This tweet is accurate.

Really can't place where the hate is from especially the other 'four' but I can understand Havertz10 dislike for English players and their unnecessary hype.

Oh, they are the 'sheeples' they always talk about.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by YoungZee1: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Blue. With the hypocritical sanctions that was thrown at us. The club is still fighting and doing well. Next season will be hot for apari and klop.
Thats if we buy hot players..striker's & Dm's..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ibime:
From "all he does is work hard, we want to see GA not pressing iron"

. . . . to. . . .

"He does nothing all game, then will produce GA at the end. Bruno of Chelsea"
Most productive attacker in the last two years now if I'm not wrong. And he's only 23 years grin

No wonder every manager keeps playing him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
CAPdan21:

Abeg I don check tire but I nor see am...wetin be hero balls?....

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by schurley(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Exonerate1:

Thing is aside his G/A, his overall game is Basic.

He's a No 10 that can't create, not a good playmaker, can't dribble, his ball retention is average, can't make simple through balls. Only thing he's good at is those non-stop hero balls.

Wasn't Havertz sigh as an attacking midfielder to solve our goal creating problem?

How many assists, key passes, shot creating chances as he had since signing for the club?

Abi we only bought him for movement and intelligent runs and poverty stricken goal tally?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
I used to be mean to Mount under Lampard, too, because I thought he was unfairly playing too many games. But boy, isn't Lampard right? He may be a rookie coach, but his legacy is giving us too gems in Mount and James.

You must be a special type of fool to rate Havertz and think Mount is useless. How many goals or assists has Havertz scored for this club? Guess how much we paid for him. Now think of the price we got Mount. Check a mirror and think again. I want all our players to keep improving please, under Tuchel, they will achieve a lot.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Donstan18 na mad man aswear

See receipts for every were

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mounts is such an intelligent scorer. His goal against Palace was so class...including the one against Madrid.

He always has that presence of mind to pick the far corner to slot home..no matter the amount of pressure.

He did it against Liverpool and hit the post..leprous fingers started typing immediately - garbage as usual.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
It's been a turbulent season for us but guess what? We are finishing 3rd (better than last season), finished in the QF at the UCL, and two local cup finals. Add our Club World Cup and Super Cup to that. IT'S BEEN A GOOD SEASON!

Other teams will praise their managers and players for this, but we can only get better with the right owner. KTBFFH!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Skimpledawg:

This tweet is accurate.

Really can't place where the hate is from especially the other 'four' but I can understand Havertz10 dislike for English players and their unnecessary hype.

If Mount na City or Liverpool player, the mumus for don dey call am the second coming of Zidane cheesy

They should keep hating, the boy stays winning. Another Balon D'or dey wait am cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Havertz10:
Goes without saying that while G/A productions are important, general play and team synchronicity matters, for all his efforts, honestly i'm being as generous as I can be but his general play is still very poor, he will always enjoy the benefit of playing under the umbrella of havertz's intelligence and timo's pace

But the ghost of Wembley lives on irrespective of his G/A numbers this season
Are you really talking about general play? How does havertz help this team in anything apart from being lazy in the pitch?

Mount fall back deep to help in building from the back. He works his socks off in recovering possession for us. He scores. He assists. What does havertz do? Sit in opponents half all day strolling and falling at the slightest of touches.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
donstan18:

Pedri is a short pass merchant. There’s nothing outstanding about him.

Na Barcelona current condition dey cause the hype
Very overrated player. If mount was in that dead club everybody would be hailing him now because of one rubbish tikitaka.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
YoungZee1:
We will when we get a good owner first. Apari and Klopp spent money to bring their team up strong so tuchel will spend too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
airmark:

grin

Higuain scored almost 30 league goals in a season, playing with Ronaldo in Madrid. Go and tell that excuse to mumus.

Let's blame Ronaldo for Benzema's poor French national team goals too:

36 goals in 94 matches. cheesy

At Higuains peak he was booted out of Madrid and Benzema was kept

Higuain never won a CL, Benzema won 4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Very overrated player. If mount was in that dead club everybody would be hailing him now because of one rubbish tikitaka.
If andrewbaba responds to you now, insults would start flying left, right, centre grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
YoungZee1:
Nkuku, Rice/Tchouameni and a CB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kilishihunter:

If andrewbaba responds to you now, insults would start flying left, right, centre grin

Leave the clown grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Segedinho:
Donstan18 na mad man aswear

See receipts for every were
Receipts choke everywhere, make season finish first. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

What If Mount was playing in Bundesliga? Lol, Na 250m Madrid or PSG go even dey price am.

See Sancho and Fraudvertz nh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Skimpledawg:

This tweet is accurate.

German and Spanish teams hype their players more than English do, but you won’t notice this because you don’t watch the league very well.

There’s a reason Farran Torres is benching Depay immediately Xavi was appointed.

Same reason Fraudvertz was getting unnecessary hype when he was in Bundesliga.

They hype their players too, so the bolded is enough to tag them “Abnormal” for hating Mount.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
CAPdan21:

Abeg I don check tire but I nor see am...wetin be hero balls?....
Lol,

Like positionless, like hero balls. grin
Two new football terms in one week.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13836) (13837) (13838) (13839) (13840) (13841) (13842) ... (19264) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NerdSciBot, Bill8012(m), hensben(m), BlueAngel444, forgiveness and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.