Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10625330 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13844) (13845) (13846) (13847) (13848) (13849) (13850) ... (19270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
Jodera:
True words. But my point is just the impact

My point explicitly is this for example, If you train up 10 kids to view girls as sex object, there's high tendency that 8-9 will imbibe that while one won't imbibe such training.

Same way a parent will train their kids in the right way but one fit still spoil along the way. Because of that one that spoilt, should it mean that all parents shouldn't train their kids the right way because "kid wey go spoil go spoil"? Personally to me No!

So that's how I see moderate corrective flogging alongside other forms of good discipline. Granted all kids won't still feel that impact but at least the probability of raising good disciplined children will be higher than if you don't do it.
Afterall, even Jesus wey get 12 disciples, one still be thief amongst them

That's just my point

I agree with this totally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
This.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
Odunharry:
This.

This has since been debunked by Wizkid's baby mama.

I think Ubi should rest! He should let the relevant authorities hear from all parties concerned to be able to come up with a story close to the truth.

Let the school , the parents of the kids and other concerned parties give their sides of the story.....make Ubi stop setting the girl and family for more drags.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I wonder how Ubi Franklin that broke the "rape" story feels now in the face of all these revelations/digging into the girl's social life.
Lol well u no go too blame ham. The girl planned out a crafty backup lie which ofcourse has to revolve around Rape which she initially told her parents to appear as the victim. Ubi Franklin come sprinkle salt and pepper to the news. Buh as soon as the video came out everything became clear.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
This is the testimony of an "ex-floggee", make of it whatever u can

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I wonder how Ubi Franklin that broke the "rape" story feels now in the face of all these revelations/digging into the girl's social life.

we are seeing the streisand effect , naija style
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
Leyqute:

I wasn’t interested because there was no hate.

In the past, matches between the top 2 teams that could be a decider were always heated with lots of emotions.

Still remember that day Chelsea defeated United to throw open the title race in 2008. Ballack scored twice.

Today it was all nice and okay. Interesting game tho, just not enough hate between the two.

Don’t just open your mouth waaa like ram every time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrwHo7fH5ms
LMFAO! This guy had to be ashamed while typing this. Godfather of football has made the scummies so interested in watching games and they are now lying on football rivalry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
raumdeuter:

E be like say Ubi Franklin just dey use this case and everything revive his career as a blogger cos it seems people don dey forget am

Few weeks ago na threat to beat Bovi on top jokes
Definitely for clout and social media supports. I think he posted the news first and tag it Rape.

But from the videos I have been seeing of the girl making seductive moves ehn, the parents also have alot of questions to answer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Odunharry:
This.
All these "cover up rules" will be setting up the girl for drags.

How did they get the drugs to lace her with? I mean how will kids of 10-15yrs beat Dubai airport security with such drugs? The way the guy dey talk, him don forget say no be naija dem dey again

So the girl was so naïve or what to believe charger was in bathroom? I mean bathroom of all places to charge phone? And she carried her 2 legs there?
grin

When did she borrow them charger and when did the assault take place? If it was during the day, who allowed her access to the boys lodge(surely chaperone or porter will ensure both genders can't enter the opposite sex room). If it was during the night(probably she sneaked), is it not baffling? Moreover, doesn't she have friends that she can borrow charger from pending when she sees the guys the next day abi Dubai too dey lack light like naija? grin

Storyline gone bad!

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Jodera:

How did they get the drugs to lace her with? I mean how will kids of 10-15yrs beat Dubai airport security with such drugs? The way the guy dey talk, him don forget say no be naija dem dey again

So the girl was so naïve or what to believe charger was in bathroom? I mean bathroom of all places to charge phone? And she carried her 2 legs there?
grin

When did she borrow them charger and when did the assault take place? If it was during the day, who allowed her access to the boys lodge(surely chaperone or porter will ensure both genders can't enter the opposite sex room). If it was during the night(probably she sneaked), is it not baffling? Moreover, doesn't she have friends that she can borrow charger from pending when she sees the guys the next day abi Dubai too dey lack light like naija? grin

Storyline gone bad!
I'm telling you. The one he said she passed out dey burst my head..

It's jus like the story where a girl raised false alarm that some guys were abt to rape her and she posted the address and phone number of young innocent guys.
The family of the girl had a meeting with the police and the boys were later arrested. Don't have update about that incident for now.

They are all trying to pass blame to the boys and free the girl from any blame. Who knows if the 13 year old girl hasn't been taking substance too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Uni should be ashamed of himself.

Him that can't keep his dick in one hole is talking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
BlueRayDick:

This has since been debunked by Wizkid's baby mama.

I think Ubi should rest! He should let the relevant authorities hear from all parties concerned to be able to come up with a story close to the truth.

Let the school , the parents of the kids and other concerned parties give their sides of the story.....make Ubi stop setting the girl and family for more drags.
I tell you. I expect the boys parent too to break their silence in the coming days..
This one sided story isn't helping matter..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
Jodera:

grin

Storyline gone bad!
Why are you guys trying soo hard to ridicule her story when the boys confessed to it and where expelled?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
Emaprince:
Uni should be ashamed of himself.

Him that can't keep his dick in one hole is talking.

Ubi no get sense, no be today na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
Uhmm.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Odunharry:

I tell you. I expect the boys parent too to break their silence in the coming days..
This one sided story isn't helping matter..

They probably don't want the kind of negative attention the girl's family is enjoying now. They most likely will not break their silence except law enforcement tries to take action ; they will probably lawyer up and put enough holes in the "rape" story.

Las Las the school will get a slap on the wrist for negligence on their part while all parents will take their respective wards home to manage whatever remains of their future. Being rich kids their parents will most likely take them out of the country.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
raumdeuter:

What did Chelsea and Tuchel spend 100m on Lukaku for

To win Epl that he never won. Now answer me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Why are some here behaving like anyone said caning is a cure-all for all bad behavior, caning can be used as an effective tool for discipline...Some children respond to the cane and some don't, do what works for you and stop pretending like your opinion is objective keeping in mind that everyone comes from different cultural backgrounds...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
raumdeuter:

There is a place for guidance and correction but at the end of it na God dey help person

Its like in football, coaching brings out the good in good players, while some players that would be bad no amount of coaching will help
That does not mean leave players without coaching and hope they turn out

Coaching is to help players that are coachable and can be salvaged. The others na to leave them to Gods hand
Na here the matter finish. Pray for your children as you train them. Na the talk be that. I thank God for my parents.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Now what I dear us happening
People now dig further into the girl's life
She's a minor FFS, the video won't stop spreading
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
Odunharry:

I'm telling you. The one he said she passed out dey burst my head..

It's jus like the story where a girl raised false alarm that some guys were abt to rape her and she posted the address and phone number of young innocent guys.
The family of the girl had a meeting with the police and the boys were later arrested. Don't have update about that incident for now.

They are all trying to pass blame to the boys and free the girl from any blame. Who knows if the 13 year old girl hasn't been taking substance too?
That one of last week sef dey one kind.
Why will a girl share real phone number and address for such clout chasing if true
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
Godx:

Why are you guys trying soo hard to ridicule her story when the boys confessed to it and where expelled?
oh, the boys confessed to the rape and drug ish?
I've not read it, can you show me a link so that I can read up?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
50d33q:

Now what I dear us happening
People now dig further into the girl's life
She's a minor FFS, the video won't stop spreading
Exactly. See how the guy's parents calm down, nobody is talking about them. But everyday so so one issue or the other about the girl.

Even adult will be affected by this, how much more her
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
Jodera:

cheesy

You be yahoo boy. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
afrodoc2:

cheesy

You be yahoo boy. grin
I'm innocent o, doc grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kimbeast:

Was never expecting you to come and out openingly admit being scared of your parents. Even the Nigeria kids that fear their parents will call it respect due to the culture and environmental factors they grow up in. I just have one question. Do you flog your spouse for corrective reasons?
Most Nigeria children are suffering from Stockholm syndrome like the 21yrs old man who thinks being flogged is good parenting

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
Emaprince:
grin grin

Weyrey plenty pass normal people for Nigeria walahi! grin

Imagine grown adults going to app store to download Likee app just to watch her raunchy videos.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Weyrey plenty pass normal people for Nigeria walahi! grin

Imagine grown adults going to app store to download Likee app just to watch her raunchy videos.

Not shocking from a country that almost grinds to a halt when Big Brother is on.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
hensben:
Forget this transfer story, we don get owner?

No fear, we go get owner soon...most likely Todd Boehly coming through
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
Jodera:
It's basically in the screenshot odunharry shared.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Emaprince:
grin grin

Kim kardashian would be proud.
We have found her heir.
A 10.year old breaking the Nigerian Internet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13844) (13845) (13846) (13847) (13848) (13849) (13850) ... (19270) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, airmark(m), Dollywood(m), AdisaOwala, nathz45 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.