Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,495 members, 7,861,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10732127 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13845) (13846) (13847) (13848) (13849) (13850) (13851) ... (19394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Emaprince:
grin grin

So e don tay wey her own dey her body...

Badgurlfvck sad

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
Leo Messi has only scored 3 of the 72 goals Paris Saint-Germain have scored in Ligue 1 this season. Bizarre.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
Godx:

It's basically in the screenshot odunharry shared.
Lol... From same screenshot that have loopholes in which I'm countering?. grin

I was even thinking there's a link sef say they confessed and was expelled for confessing to raping not all these mumbo-jumbo one sided tori Ubi is fabricating

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
Amoto94:
Leo Messi has only scored 3 of the 72 goals Paris Saint-Germain have scored in Ligue 1 this season. Bizarre.
Nothing bizarre. Everybody knew he was a system player who can only perform for Barcelona and his comfort zone. First season not playing in la Liga and baba is struggling to even score 6 goals in a Farmers league. Playing in la Liga for most of career really helped his life. What a disgrace

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by schurley(m): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
raumdeuter:

But Flogging does not guarantee good behavior from kids. In my time almost everyone was flogged, not mild flogging but severe flogging with canes, wires, cable anything and we still had wayward kids in my time. There were girls who started having sex as early as 10yrs, some even got pregnant despite being flogged. The only difference was that we didnt have phones and SM to post the stupid things we did like people have today

I remember a girl our senior who got pregnant around JS3, the father brought out cutlass that he would kill her, The mother that was crying before when she saw cutlass na she dey hold the father back

While flogging of kids will not guarantee a child not be wayward or irresponsible, it mitigates some excesses and unruly behavioural pattern in kids, especially during their formative years. Bad habit wey cane comot for my hand no be small oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Capaldi:

Nothing bizarre. Everybody knew he was a system player who can only perform for Barcelona. First season not playing in la Liga and baba is struggling to even score 6 goals in a Farmers league. Playing in la Liga for most of career really helped his life. What a disgrace

So you're saying a prime Messi would've struggled elsewhere?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
BlueMann:

So you're saying a prime Messi would've struggled elsewhere?
Do you have data that proves otherwise?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Anyone who's watched Messi enough (and without bias) this season will concede that his struggles are not because he 'cannot play' in the Ligue 1. The switch to the French league must've had an impact, sure, but I don't think that's his main problem. His main issue is goalscoring, not even overall performance, and his inability to put the ball at the back of the net consistently is a personal problem based on what I've seen - missing big chances and scuffing shots that he would normally put away. A change in league can't be the reason he's missed a number of easy shots.

At least the playmaking aspect of his game seems to have been unaffected...if the league truly were his problem, I feel that would be affected too.

But don't tell me that he's been saved by a system all his career; the 'system' couldn't have counted for shit considering the rubbish managers and mediocre players he's had to play with in his last years at Barca.

Forget that nonsense about system or a cold rainy night in Stoke; prime Messi would have set any league on fire, same as Ronaldo.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
BlueMann:
Anyone who's watched Messi enough (and without bias) this season will concede that his struggles are not because he 'cannot play' in the Ligue 1. The switch to the French league must've had an impact, sure, but I don't think that's his main problem. His main issue is goalscoring, not even overall performance, and his inability to put the ball at the back of the net consistently is a personal problem based on what I've seen - missing big chances and scuffing shots that he would normally put away. A change in league can't be the reason he's missed a number of easy shots.

At least the playmaking aspect of his game seems to have been unaffected...if the league truly were his problem, I feel that would be affected too.

But don't tell me that he's been saved by a system all his career; the 'system' couldn't have counted for shit considering the rubbish managers and mediocre players he's had to play with in his last years at Barca.

Forget that nonsense about system or a cold rainy night in Stoke; prime Messi would have set any league on fire, same as Ronaldo.
Messi is a better footballer than Ronaldo.

Bant or not bant, only sentiment will make someone think otherwise.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Leyqute shey na the Man Utd 1billion squad be this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Capaldi:

Do you have data that proves otherwise?

No I don't, cos it (unfortunately?) never happened.

The closest we'll get to that is a look at Messi's record against English teams in the UCL. And I think the numbers are quite good.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
They should just disband manyoo. What a dead club.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
BlueMann:

No I don't, cos it (unfortunately?) never happened.

The closest we'll get to that is a look at Messi's record against English teams in the UCL. And I think the numbers are quite good.
Was he playing them with Barcelona or another team? I thought as much. So that argument doesn't even have legs to stand on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
BlueMann:

Would have, could have, should have is not facts. You have no data for Messi so you can't say this statement and pass it out as facts. It remains a probability unlike Ronaldo who already did it. Messi first season out of la Liga and he can't even get up to 10goals says it all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
airmark:

To win Epl that he never won. Now answer me.

Why did that not happen? Was it because of a coaching failure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Jodera:
True words. But my point is just the impact

My point explicitly is this for example, If you train up 10 kids to view girls as sex object, there's high tendency that 8-9 will imbibe that while one won't imbibe such training.

Same way a parent will train their kids in the right way but one fit still spoil along the way. Because of that one that spoilt, should it mean that all parents shouldn't train their kids the right way because "kid wey go spoil go spoil"? Personally to me No!

So that's how I see moderate corrective flogging alongside other forms of good discipline. Granted all kids won't still feel that impact but at least the probability of raising good disciplined children will be higher than if you don't do it.
Afterall, even Jesus wey get 12 disciples, one still be thief amongst them

That's just my point

Factos!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
What a ball by Mane.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
BlueMann:
What a ball by Mane.
Liverpool’s engine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
Manyoo are not even attacking.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
grin grin

akeem0706514:
I remember some years ago a 14 years old girl and a 15 years old boy decided to leave their parents house just to rent one room so that they can live together ( I don't know how they managed to rent the room).
The parents of the boy said they have talk and talk to their son they are tired of talking he owns his life that wen time comes he will face the repercussions....I so much like the action of the parents of the young girl....they called both of them, talked to them like an adults, after four hours marathon discussed the mom asked the boy do you still want to continue the relationship at this age, the boy with boldness said yes! She turned to the girl, and said you nko? Na so small girl self say yes o..she want to continue..next thing na policemen I see from no where o..na so they bundle the girl and the boy go police station o..after marathon flogging..... when you hear better flogging na the girl first shout mummy I promise I no go continue with the relationship...na so they ask the boy...hid response was " I will face my book" na so the mama of the girl shouted nobody ask you to face your book o...you go continue with the relationship? the boy said he promised he will not...today as I'm talking to you the girl is doing well....
See enh... Not every students deserve flogging, some just need to see cane and they will do the right thing while some needs just the words of mouth alone and they will be fine

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Thiago's just out there having fun

Onye ball has been onye balling this season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mane for ballon d'or cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
BlueMann:
Thiago's just out there having fun

Onye ball has been onye balling this season.
I remember when thiago was ridiculed here. Now this season he's been a beast
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Capaldi:

Would have, could have, should have is not facts. You have no data for Messi so you can't say this statement and pass it out as facts. It remains a probability unlike Ronaldo who already did it. Messi first season out of la Liga and he can't even get up to 10goals says it all.
Cr7 is been played as striker, messi is not a striker for psg, he is the creator since they have mbappe and Neymar to do that.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
hensben:
Cr7 is been played as striker, messi is not a striker for psg, he is the creator since they have mbappe and Neymar to do that.
When Messi had Suarez and Neymar at Barca was he scoring 3 league goals? You are capping nonsense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Emmynator:
grin

on a layman's terms, "I Senior You" grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Abeg what exactly is Henderson good at?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
Unlimited22:
Abeg what exactly is Henderson good at?
He’s a very direct player. Every EPL midfield needs a play like him.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BCUK: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
When last did pool draw a game sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
donstan18:

He’s a very direct player. Every EPL midfield needs a play like him.

Well he hasn't been direct today...e don too spoil ball, going back one time too many when a forward pass was on the cards. The fans have expressed their displeasure on a number of occasions.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Fulham are back.

Again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13845) (13846) (13847) (13848) (13849) (13850) (13851) ... (19394) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), bolu96(m), Gucciboy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.