Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10618887 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) ... (19265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2015
Mourinho is now behaving like Arsene Wenga, he keep on using a player that is not performing well. Its like old age is telling on him tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2015
AWON BOYS ARE NOT SMILING ON THIS THREAD O undecided..... FINE, YOUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED, CHELSEA IS A USELESS TEAM, WE KNOW

BUT WE DONT CARE cool

BLUES TILL PANADOL CURE AIDS.....

SHARE IF YOU STILL BELIEVE IN D BLUE ARMY kiss

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2015
Finally it has become glaring that Mou isn't special afterall like i always knew.
Like i said then, taking this job was a silly mistake. The guy left a hero the first time. He would surely leave as a villain this time around. Ivanovic should be made to play with the youth team henceforth if any progress is to be made.
I'm so looking forward to the sky news headline soon.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2015
sephia:
Finally it has become glaring that Mou isn't special afterall like i always knew.
Like i said then, taking this job was a silly mistake. The guy left a hero the first time. He would surely leave as a villain this time around. Ivanovic should be made to play with the youth team henceforth if any progress is to be made.
Maybe your dictionary needs dusting...... search for the 'Vill',m sure you will be enlightened
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mbulela: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Pls who knows this guy?
Dozie chukwugbo?
I think he lives in Bariga.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
coded01:

grin grin grin

I gbadun u... cheesy wink

Looool that guy dey vex gaann. No smiling at all Like say make hin see me punch me cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
sephia:

He use to be special, but he has lost it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
dopeJemi:
Disgrace, Shame, Embarrassment... y'all are hereby banned from stepping foot into any other thread

All you do is lose lose lose no matter what, got nothing on your minds, you can never get a point and I everything I step into this dead thread, everybody be like wooooo! He don come oh, he don come oh

Pathetic Losers, can't even win a match to save a life, you don't deserve top flight football, championship team

[size=18pt]LONG MAY YOUR WOES CONTINUE

DOWN IS WHERE YOU BELONG AND DOWN IS WHERE YOU'LL REMAIN

SORE LOSERS
[/size]

DOOOOOPE!!! KILODE!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

He use to be special, but he has lost it.
Yeah. He's now called The Foolish One
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Leyqute:

Yeah. He's now called The Foolish One

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
It would be great if Mou sticks to his guts, digs deep and battles to qualify for UCL next season.

Unfortunately the guy is a quitter.

He'll probably hit the road, jack (I just have to put that there) and won't come back no more.

Abramvch can then hire Moyes- 7th position is assured.

Fans won't complain- at least they know Chelsea won't relegate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
Still waiting for that one creative banter.......... unfortunately all I see are blockheads
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kid-'You won't start next game,mark my words'
Iva-'I will,wanna bet....Have marked your words'

Kid-At least you can 'mark' something'

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Just remove Abramovich from the equation and Chelsea will become the new Derby County

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mourinholic:
Still waiting for that one creative banter.......... unfortunately all I see are blockheads

After the Reggae, play the ....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
Leyqute:

DOOOOOPE!!! KILODE!!!!!

Be like say una dey forget wetin these people come do for our thread angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Branislav Ivanovic has been directly involved in 11 goals of the 17 Chelsea have conceded this season. #cfc [@br_uk]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
dopeJemi:

Be like say una dey forget wetin these people come do for our thread angry

You should know the kinda touts they are. You don't have to tread down their idiosyncratic paths
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Leyqute:

After the Reggae, play the ....
Where have you been,this is extremely creative.......creative mehn, creating standard stupidity
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nihilist:

Branislav Ivanovic has been directly involved in 11 goals of the 17 Chelsea have conceded this season. #cfc [@br_uk]
Players better than Iva currently : Clyne,Alves,Valencia,Coleman, dopejemi,Adelana,jimmy,hesben,me,u ,everyone and anyone........

If baba is poor,just call Ake back or use Aina......
Mourinho is loyal to Iva but not to Terry....surprising

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mourinholic:

Where have you been,this is extremely creative.......creative mehn, creating standard stupidity

29 Sep - Champions League Group stage
Porto 2 - 1 Chelsea

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by edoyad(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
wonderful

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
Leyqute:

You should know the kinda touts they are. You don't have to tread down their idiosyncratic paths

Hmmm, okay. I won't be too hard on them again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
parrotibaba:
Two people predicted this Chelsea oil drilling rig, 190 clown and the guy that saw it in a dream. grin

rotfl grin grin

I had predicted this right from our preseason against New york bulls grin grin

Its not strange anymore,

Im starting to think maybe im to blame for chelsea's ill luck this season embarassed embarassed

but i know our 2 major problems are simply fabregas and ivanovic

Take ivanovic out and replace him with baba/zouma take terry back to CB

and remove fabregas and pair RLC with matic

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
sephia:
Mama the Mama. For Bluediva to return and post it mean say water don pass garri. "Mou isn't special" this is golden! I have a lot of respect for Mourinho but he is fast turning to the Wenger he is always deriding. Its like watching a washed-up Larry Holmes box. Painful

Lol Ivanovic is now a universal joke. Even Oscar Pistorius would dribble past him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mourinholic:

Players better than Iva currently : Clyne,Alves,Valencia,Coleman, dopejemi,Adelana,jimmy,hesben,me,u ,everyone and anyone........

If baba is poor,just call Ake back or use Aina......
Mourinho is loyal to Iva but not to Terry....surprising
Ode tongue tongue

But on a more serious note, Ivanovic must ve Mourinho's nudes. If not, why would he(Mourinho) drop his captain(John Terry) and still keep the mumu vice-Captain (Ivanovic) in the team...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
we were lucky to have conceded just two
we bossed possession until Mou decided to play 2 midfielders

please, make una use witch kill Iva abeg
Mou go still play am against Swansea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mehn the amount of death wishes and curses that have been raining down on Ivanovic in the past month ehn shocked shocked

I hope the nigga lives to see his GrandShildren o!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
sephia:

Mama the mama

mo fe roko mo fe gbin casava

The manna the manna

Emi mo fun won ma lo kana
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Our problem is LB not RB,we have Azpi......But Mourinho sold Bertrand,just Imagine........

We had KDB to replace Lampard,but what Mourinho didn't trust him saying he didn't want to 'Fight' for his place, Costa is doing that literally and perfectly.....
How is Remy better than Lukaku? The Mou of those days would have kept KDB and Lukaku happy- Man management

Now we have Cheek,but Mou is still playing Mikel....Thank God Courtois was super exceptional, if not................

Let's hope he gets it right....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mourinholic:
Our problem is LB not RB,we have Azpi......But Mourinho sold Bertrand,just Imagine........

We had KDB to replace Lampard,but what Mourinho didn't trust him saying he didn't want to 'Fight' for his place, Costa is doing that literally and perfectly.....
How is Remy better than Lukaku? The Mou of those days would have kept KDB and Lukaku happy- Man management

Now we have Cheek,but Mou is still playing Mikel....Thank God Courtois was super exceptional, if not................

Let's hope he gets it right....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) ... (19265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CentiLion(m), andrewbaba44, enigma0 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.