Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10730862 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19262) (19263) (19264) (19265) (19266) (19267) (19268) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:23pm On May 21
hensben:
To be effective doesn’t mean you are better as a footballer, so many argument led to that statement that day but I don’t expect you to respect context. I have said it before that Rice is not better than caceido it’s just that the former is in a better team at the moment who is playing to his strength. Play caceido to his strength like the last few games and see the difference.
Time indeed is a revealer of all things

We'll watch!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 2:24pm On May 21
BlueAngel444:
which set of players did not fit?

Is it Enzo or Sterling? You will tell me it's Disasi and Sanchez

Please mention the Scape goats

Disasi, Badshile Sanchez, to me don't fit into that style of play. They kept making blunders.

So, if Poch stays, this must be addressed. Petrovic needs a better competitor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 2:26pm On May 21
BlueAngel444:
lol no way they hire Tuchel, them wan hire "young talented manager"

They want to keep Pochetinno but Pochetinno is considering his options as well, as he demands more voice in the transfer. The very reason Tuchel was sacked, transfer wahala.

But they are yet to met and decision is yet to be made, na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:37pm On May 21
BlueAngel444:
how much you bought rice the year Rodri was sold to city is the same with last year abi. Continue

Who is you ? Lmao

Rice and Rodri are both cheaper than caciedo who costed 110M ,but na pep be the point and kill master grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:44pm On May 21
andrewbaba44:

Who is you ? Lmao

Rice and Rodri are both cheaper than caciedo who costed 110M ,but na pep be the point and kill master grin
Rice is 117m Caicedo is 116m shebi them teach you greater than and less than.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:48pm On May 21
forgiveness:

But they are yet to met and decision is yet to be made, na.
except they are offering him a renewal what's the point of the meeting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On May 21
hensben:
He had issues with Toure and Aguero when he newly came, benched both for period of games before yaya finally left, you forgot so soon. Pep wanted to start importing Spanish players in nolito, Jesus and that Barca guy when he newly came to epl but learnt the hard way, from there his player ideal for the league changed which is good. When an intelligent adult don’t want another adult they most times don’t say it directly. Conte didn’t want Costa to leave initially but he insisted on leaving in mid way of the season when the team is on course to win the league.

The question is

When did Pep tell Toure to leave and who were the capable replacements he was given?
Pep changed what for Aguero? Is he expected to use Aguero for 200yrs?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:55pm On May 21
BlueAngel444:
When England sacks Southgate they will win an international trophy

where is Ben White and Colwill
You lost 33players and have to remove 7later, why bother with Grealish when Sterling is even better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:55pm On May 21
BlueAngel444:

Which one is greater than and which one is less than ??

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:56pm On May 21
BlueAngel444:
where is Ben White and Colwill
You lost 33players and have to remove 7later, why bother with Grealish when Sterling is even better
Ben White have "retired" currently from England
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:57pm On May 21
raumdeuter:

The question is

When did Pep tell Toure to leave and who were the capable replacements he was given?
Pep changed what for Aguero? Is he expected to use Aguero for 200yrs?
You are arguing another thing. Make I leave you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:00pm On May 21
Jodera:

Which one is greater than and which one is less than ??
Do you know what add ons are?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:01pm On May 21
Jodera:

Ben White have "retired" currently from England
😲 retired?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:07pm On May 21
BlueAngel444:

I just checked and caciedo and rice costed same 116M euros

Both still more expensive than Rodri
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:10pm On May 21
BlueAngel444:

Do you know what add ons are?

Add ons?

Show me where Rice fee rose to 117m with add ons?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:11pm On May 21
BlueAngel444:
😲 retired?
Lol... Yeah

Maybe till Southgate is out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:15pm On May 21
andrewbaba44:

Rice and Caicedo never costed the same oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:20pm On May 21
Jodera:

Rice and Caicedo never costed the same oo

I tought rice was cheaper ,but I am seeing same figures now

Not surprised rice is cheaper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:24pm On May 21
andrewbaba44:

I tought rice was cheaper ,but I am seeing same figures now

Not surprised rice is cheaper
Yeah Rice is cheaper.
Maybe you checked Rice in Euros and Caicedo in pounds reason why you thought they're the same

Caicedo fee is more expensive than Rice

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:43pm On May 21
A coach should have a say in transfer decisions. In support of Popizaino Pochettino here.

I want to know who approved that Sterling's 320k deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:44pm On May 21
Jodera:

Add ons?

Show me where Rice fee rose to 117m with add ons?
euros na wetin I write na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:45pm On May 21
andrewbaba44:

like I told you, bag of rice 4years ago and today no be mate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 3:45pm On May 21
Bombblacks:

Henderson will definitely make the squad. Sterling and Philips has fallen out of favor with Southgate for various reasons. Its not hard to understand why national managers will go with players already used to their system.

For now, Henderson and black Ronaldo misses out as predicted....

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 3:48pm On May 21
Bombblacks:

Rashford is already tried and trusted in Southgate system. International cup competition is not were your start blending in new players that might not understand the system on time. Grealish and Rashford will definitely go. Infact most of the usuals will keep their place with little additions coming in.

South Gate no dey pay attention to analyst at all. He'll fail yet again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:48pm On May 21
oliverano:

For now, Henderson and black Ronaldo misses out as predicted....

The emergence of Palmer and some other good talents don affect black Ronaldo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 3:52pm On May 21
andrewbaba44:

The emergence of Palmer and some other good talents don affect back Ronaldo grin

grin grin grin grin

Or may be because he's past it or simply not good enough...time will tell.

Meanwhile, he can replace Mabape at Farmer's league 2.0 nah.

Nah even Henderson funny me pass, Baba quickly run come back Europe with Ajax, them even make am captain yet South Gate said No!!! enough is enough of this mediocrity.

But we have Maguire in the team and he may likely be starter. Funny South Gate

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:54pm On May 21
BlueAngel444:
euros na wetin I write na

Then you should use both in Euros

You can't say Rice is bought for 117m and Caicedo is bought for 116m when the former is euros and the latter is pounds.

It doesn't work that way

In pounds, Rice is £105m and Caicedo Is £116m.

If you convert it to Euros it won't make Rice costlier than him. Even if you like convert both to naira

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:55pm On May 21
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin

May be because he's past it or simply not good enough...time will tell.

Meanwhile, he can replace Mabape at Famiers league 2.0 nah

Nah even Henderson funny me pass, Baba quickly run come back Europe with Ajax, them even make am captain yet South Gate said No!!! enough is enough of this mediocrity.

Maguire has return back to good form ,even when he was in bad from southgate didn’t drop him

I am surprised EZE is making the list that will cut short soon and not rashford ,Southgate must be doing something right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:31pm On May 21
andrewbaba44:

Maguire has return back to good form ,even when he was in bad from southgate didn’t drop him

I am surprised EZE is making the list that will cut short soon and not rashford ,Southgate must be doing something right
Our England must carry Euros this year grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:59pm On May 21
Jodera:

Our England must carry Euros this year grin

😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 5:10pm On May 21
Looking at that England squad ..they are so thing in midfield

And with Trent officialy becoming a midfielder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 5:15pm On May 21
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin

Or may be because he's past it or simply not good enough...time will tell.

Meanwhile, he can replace Mabape at Farmer's league 2.0 nah.

Maguire of England is different sha😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (19262) (19263) (19264) (19265) (19266) (19267) (19268) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: johnjunior39(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.