Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507913 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13861) (13862) (13863) (13864) (13865) (13866) (13867) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:40am On Apr 22, 2022
airmark:

grin
So how would any coach trust your bag of beans with PK duties?

Thunder will fire anyone who blames Ronaldo or Ramos for his poor goals stats in the past.

Was Ronaldo or Ramos there when he disgraced you on multiple fronts?
Hat trick at Stamford Bridge
Dumping you out of the CL
25 league goals in a season

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:52am On Apr 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

25 league goals in a season

After 20 attempts. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:44am On Apr 22, 2022
airmark:

After 20 attempts. grin

Shame on you. The shame Benzema heaped on you must be massive

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:50am On Apr 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Shame on you. The shame Benzema heaped on you must be massive

Shame is on you and BenzMISSma.

1 in 20 attempts. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:07am On Apr 22, 2022
airmark:

Hensben, can you now see why Ramos and Ronaldo were preferred to play PKs ahead of him? So, blame Benzema for being a poor PK taker.
Benzema was never a penalty taker however he do take free kick during his Lyon days.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:10am On Apr 22, 2022
Nobody will tell me anything, Lampard is the best midfielder of all time in epl.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:24am On Apr 22, 2022
Points per home league game, Roman Abramovich era:

2.55 - Ancelotti
2.53 - Mourinho v1
2.32 - Conte
2.21 - Sarri
2.14 - Mourinho v2
2.11 - Ranieri
1.82 - Lampard
1.76 - Tuchel

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:36am On Apr 22, 2022
airmark:

Hensben, can you now see why Ramos and Ronaldo were preferred to play PKs ahead of him? So, blame Benzema for being a poor PK taker.

Ronaldo will always take PK for any team he plays for when there is no stubborn player like balotelli there ,and besides benzema have scored 7pk in Laliga this season so he is not bad as you think

You are so confused that you don’t even know what to use in trolling benzema after you have been put to shame already

Oga rest Abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:35am On Apr 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

[s]
Ronaldo will always take PK for any team he plays for when there is no stubborn player like balotelli there ,and besides benzema have scored 7k in Laliga this season so he is not bad as you think

You are so confused that you don’t even know what to use in trolling benzema after you have been put to shame already

Oga rest Abeg[/s]

Are you Hensben? Has your brain now deteriorated to that level of malfunctioning while processing words seen by your eyes?

airmark:

Do l look like Eintracht Frankfurt fan that sodomized you at home? You need to rest from poking nose where you are not appreciated.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:38am On Apr 22, 2022
hensben:
Benzema was never a penalty taker however he do take free kick during his Lyon days.

So nobody should blame his poor goals in the past on not given PK duties. He is a poor PK taker, another neg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:39am On Apr 22, 2022
airmark:

Are you Hensben? Has your brain now deteriorated to that level of malfunctioning while processing words seen by your eyes?

Do l look like Eintracht Frankfurt fan that sodomized you at home? You need to rest from poking nose where you are not appreciated.

Eeya ,this one still Dey vex for the shame wey benzema give em

E no even sabi troll self

Shameless man rest from trying to troll benzema when you have been given a big L

Keep crying oooo

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Purpl3: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2022
airmark:

I wonder what you'll do when Benzema wins the Balon d'Or

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 10:33am On Apr 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Shameless man rest from trying to troll benzema when you have been given a big L

Keep crying oooo
Is it today you know Airmark is a shameless Rapist?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2022
hensben:
Nobody will tell me anything, Lampard is the best midfielder of all time in epl.
Lampard is not even better than Kdb. All time ko, all time ni.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2022
This thread grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Keep crying oooo
I wonder wetin chief go concoct if they give benzema ballon d or grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:07am On Apr 22, 2022
Sugar Mummy Marina is going nowhere lol cheesy

Bruce Buck stays too, it seems embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
BREAKING: Germany's central bank says EU embargo on Russian gas would cost Germany €180 billion in lost output this year. @SpectatorIndex
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Amoto94:
BREAKING: Germany's central bank says EU embargo on Russian gas would cost Germany €180 billion in lost output this year. @SpectatorIndex
they re fools..

Putting the life of Germans at risk because if Nazi Ukraine..

Oyibo no get sense las las
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
Neymar1095:

Is it today you know Airmark is a shameless Rapist?

May you and those that liked this your post, die untimely and agonisingly if I never raped before.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ibime we lost 4-1 at home to Brentford, then we lost 3-1 at home to Madrid, then we lost 4-2 at home to arsenal. Can you guess the only match after which you went on rant criticizing a player??

Ibime you were silent after we lost to Brentford, then you were very noisy after we lost to Madrid now you are silent after we lost to arsenal, can you point out the differences in those matches??

Why are we not hearing noises about the midfield players?? Why is there no singling out of any player? Let me guess, no player started with the letter "J". grin cheesy grin Mr agenda himself.

Kante has been performing shambolicly for the better part of 2 to 3 months now, stats have been showing that jorginho has been carrying him in the team. Who do you think needs replacement in the team. I for one think it's the central midfield. Kante offers only energy, and once he can't do that, nothing else, poor goals, poor assists from the central midfielder, that's very limiting for the team.

Who do you think is the best signing we need in that midfield. What is the best quality you need from a central midfielder and who do you think possesses them?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
Give me Rice or Phillips

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
Go to Eastern European countries you will find raw talents of any kind from midfield to defence, as for attacker, your scout should head down to south America most especially Argentina,they will pick and pick and pick till they are tired of picking. Depending on the qualities you are looking for in DM France, Italy,Brazil and Spain should be your ideal destination. Lastly,for crazy wingers look in the direction of Portugal.Thank you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
donjazet:
As I said earlier, I lay the blame for yesterday's loss on tuchel. It just did not make sense to entirely change your starting lineup when playing a tough opponent. It's bound to affect the rhythm and disorganize the team.

You're experimenting with James at center back, then you pair him with Christensen and malanga sarr, like WTF bro!! These are also players you pair with stronger defenders, they also need guidance. That defensive lineup made absolutely no sense at all.

Then you pair kante and RLC in the middle, are you okay?? Kante has been the only midfielder present in every single defeat we've had in the last 2 months, and you now pair him with loftus cheek who is also unfamiliar with the central midfield role. Kante is not in form right now, hasn't been for a while, why risk the exposure. You then decide to start Lukaku and Werner when havertz and Werner had just started building an understanding on the pitch.

This man just self sabotaged the team yesterday. I was really hoping we would win arsenal yesterday. A team that had just lost 3 consecutive games and that tuchel would bear in mind how troublesome arsenal have been to us recently and how he wouldn't want to lose to them again only to see that line up and shrivel badly. What the fuk was he thinking??
What I perceived is that Tuchel is more comfortable now, when he knows that the man who was at the helm of affairs of Chelsea who can hire you in the morning and fire u in the evening is no more in charge.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
MorataFC:
What I perceived is that Tuchel is more comfortable now, when he knows that the man who was at the helm of affairs of Chelsea who can hire you in the morning and fire u in the evening is no more in charge.
Not even because of our owner Roman, but because a lot of people are backing him up.

From fans, pundits to former Chelsea players.

When people back you up, you become more comfortable doing your rubbish. That’s how Ole destroyed ManU.

Bottling important big games you’re expected to win. UCL win still dey blind una, una eyes go open soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
donjazet:
Ibime we lost 4-1 at home to Brentford, then we lost 3-1 at home to Madrid, then we lost 4-2 at home to arsenal. Can you guess the only match after which you went on rant criticizing a player??

Ibime you were silent after we lost to Brentford, then you were very noisy after we lost to Madrid now you are silent after we lost to arsenal, can you point out the differences in those matches??

Why are we not hearing noises about the midfield players?? Why is there no singling out of any player? Let me guess, no player started with the letter "J". grin cheesy grin Mr agenda himself.

Kante has been performing shambolicly for the better part of 2 to 3 months now, stats have been showing that jorginho has been carrying him in the team. Who do you think needs replacement in the team. I for one think it's the central midfield. Kante offers only energy, and once he can't do that, nothing else, poor goals, poor assists from the central midfielder, that's very limiting for the team.

Who do you think is the best signing we need in that midfield. What is the best quality you need from a central midfielder and who do you think possesses them?

Go and tell Tuchel and stop disturbing me bros. Tuchel has been digging him out, shouting at him, claiming he's been overused while resting him constantly since January. When will he finish his rest? TT is just giving polite talk for I don't rate that nigga.

Do well to avoid mentioning me out the blue with false accusations borne out of your Jogginghoe obsession. I'm sure you saw me blaming Chris and Sarr last match for foolish errors.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
donjazet:
As I said earlier, I lay the blame for yesterday's loss on tuchel. It just did not make sense to entirely change your starting lineup when playing a tough opponent. It's bound to affect the rhythm and disorganize the team.

You're experimenting with James at center back, then you pair him with Christensen and malanga sarr, like WTF bro!! These are also players you pair with stronger defenders, they also need guidance. That defensive lineup made absolutely no sense at all.

Then you pair kante and RLC in the middle, are you okay?? Kante has been the only midfielder present in every single defeat we've had in the last 2 months, and you now pair him with loftus cheek who is also unfamiliar with the central midfield role. Kante is not in form right now, hasn't been for a while, why risk the exposure. You then decide to start Lukaku and Werner when havertz and Werner had just started building an understanding on the pitch.

This man just self sabotaged the team yesterday. I was really hoping we would win arsenal yesterday. A team that had just lost 3 consecutive games and that tuchel would bear in mind how troublesome arsenal have been to us recently and how he wouldn't want to lose to them again only to see that line up and shrivel badly. What the fuk was he thinking??

I've said before that James should be used at RCB only when dealing with pacy/tricky attackers, a la Vinicius and Zaha. In as much as I rate ESR, he doesn't possess the same threat as those two, the type of threat to which special attention needs to be paid. So playing James there made no sense, cos it meant sacrificing one of our best attacking outlets; yes Azpi scored, but there's no question who contributes more in offense. And Azpi would've provided leadership and experience in that backline. But he didn't play him there, and he left Silva on the bench. Instead, we were left with an inexperienced backline - and one that had never been used before, so cohesion was also a problem.

So what type of protection do you offer to this inexperienced backline? Only a midfield pivot that has barely provided satisfaction. To top it off, he decided to use this game to reinstate Lukaku into the XI, even though Mount - Werner - Havertz had been flourishing.

I hate the rotation excuse because if we win against Arsenal and then West Ham, UCL qualification is all but secured. Why not go all out in these two games, so you can have enough time to rotate all you want before Liverpool comes calling?

In any case, we were close to full strength when we swallowed seven against Brentford and Madrid. But I believe things would've been different with a stronger selection, cos of our recent form.

Our recent home form has me concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
Tuchel: "We have looked into it and in 2022, we have 8 big mistakes that lead to goals."

Eight big mistakes.

EIGHT.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rudiger will not make it in time. He and Kovacic are the absentees for Sunday's game.

This means your Danish Maldini has recovered from his knock.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
BlueMann:
Rudiger will not make it in time. He and Kovacic are the absentees for Sunday's game.

This means your Danish Maldini has recovered from his knock.
Another weekend to watch Young Blood Silva anchor the defense without Rudiger.

Young Mulla Beiber
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
donstan18:

Another weekend to watch Young Blood Silva anchor the defense without Rudiger.

Young Mulla Beiber

Yes o...all hail young blood Silva! cheesy

Or you would prefer Danish Maldini? Or is it Air Sarr? cheesy

Meanwhile, see Rudiger agent o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
When you want to banter, do so while being objective, prove to us that you are not a troll and mean well for the club you claim to be supporting and not this show of shame. If you watch the Wednesday game and see Thiago Silva as a culprit for any of the goals then you need an eye check. This is last season match between the two teams and Jorginho giving away the ball but let not look at the structural problem as to why this keeps happening against the same opposition but be looking for agenda up and down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQnemiINUhM

(1) (2) (3) ... (13861) (13862) (13863) (13864) (13865) (13866) (13867) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.