Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10508742 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13862) (13863) (13864) (13865) (13866) (13867) (13868) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
popizaino:
When you want to banter, do so while being objective, prove to us that you are not a troll and mean well for the club you claim to be supporting and not this show of shame. If you watch the Wednesday game and see Thiago Silva as a culprit for any of the goals then you need an eye check. This is last season match between the two teams and Jorginho giving away the ball but let not look at the structural problem as to why this keeps happening against the same opposition but be looking for agenda up and down.

What agenda will cause. So we should look at last seasons match to blame Jorinho for a game he had no part in this season

When Mendy chop goal vs Madrid should we also look at the Madrid vs Chelsea game last season and praise him instead of condemning him for the gaffe this season?

When Tuchel chop home and away this season, we should not talk about it but look at last seasons matches vs City and praise him despite losing home and away?

When Man Utd lost to Man City home and away, we should not condemn them because they beat the same Man City last season

What agenda will do to you, No one can help an agenda driven person like you

Silva flopped on Wednesday vs Arsenal but we should leave Silva and go watch last season to blame Jorginho for the Silva of 2 days ago?

I never see this kain agenda before

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
“Prove to me that you’re not a troll”

“Good day Ladies and Gentlemen, panel of judges and accurate time keeper. I, Donstan the son of my father is here to oppose the motion that states that I’m a troll for calling out YOUNG BLOOD SIlVA”

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
Is Chalobah not fit to play in place of Christensen? I don't want to believe Tuchel wants to bottle this top 4 thing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

What agenda will cause. So we should look at last seasons match to blame Jorinho for a game he had no part in this season

When Mendy chop goal vs Madrid should we also look at the Madrid vs Chelsea game last season and praise him instead of condemning him for the gaffe this season?

When Tuchel chop home and away this season, we should not talk about it but look at last seasons matches vs City and praise him despite losing home and away?

When Man Utd lost to Man City home and away, we should not condemn them because they beat the same Man City last season

What agenda will do to you, No one can help an agenda driven person like you

Silva flopped on Wednesday vs Arsenal but we should leave Silva and go watch last season to blame Jorginho for the Silva of 2 days ago?

I never see this kain agenda before

So surprising that my point flew over your head egbon. I think I will recommend an ophthalmologists for you if you still insist and think Thiago Silva flopped on Wednesday night. Now my point is this, like Jorginho like christensen why do individual mistake keep happening in this same fixture? It definitely goes beyond the players but the coach, he has to come up with another tactics playing against this same team otherwise maybe it will be Rudiger who will be blaming for passing to kepa next season that leads to another home loss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
airmark:
Is Chalobah not fit to play in place of Christensen? I don't want to believe Tuchel wants to bottle this top 4 thing.
He’s a bottler. Said this countless times when he was first appointed.

He almost bottled top4 last season until Leicester bottled their lead against Spurs on the last day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
BlueMann:

Yes o...all hail young blood Silva! cheesy

Or you would prefer Danish Maldini? Or is it Air Sarr? cheesy

Meanwhile, see Rudiger agent o
My point is that Rudiger is the person controlling and doing all the works in that defense.

The other Young blood just dey disguise with long pass.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Neymar1095:

Lampard is not even better than Kdb. All time ko, all time ni.
Attention seeker

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
hensben:
Attention seeker
A very foolish one

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
Your own is just to come here and entertain us with comic takes for likes and share and that's why you will go any length to achieve this,you know nothing about football and it is easy to know through your comments. Take this point from Gerald pique and question your own stand about defending .

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
Amoto94:
Give me Rice or Phillips

Phillips pressing iron? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
Gerard Pique is now class enough to tell us what defending is all about. grin cheesy cheesy

Maybe the likes of Ramos, Terry and Vidic who were brutal are dull and not intelligent defenders.

Pique that flopped in England and then got carried by Pep, Puyol, Messi, Inesta, Suarez, Neymar and Xavi. How will you even win the ball against them then let alone attacking Pique. Same as Busquet and Valdez. Lol

We all saw how he’s been getting humiliated immediately those that carried him passed their prime and left.

Now that Barcelona is shiit, what has he done for them to keep them balling? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
donstan18:
Gerard Pique is now class enough to tell us what defending is all about. grin cheesy cheesy

Maybe the likes of Ramos, Terry and Vidic who were brutal are dull and not intelligent defenders.

Pique that flopped in England and then got carried by Pep, Pique, Messi, Inesta, Suarez, Neymar and Xavi. How will you even win the ball against them then let alone attacking Pique. Same as Busquet and Valdez. Lol

We all saw how he’s been getting humiliated immediately those that carried him passed their prime and left.

Now that Barcelona is shiit, what has he done for them to keep them balling? cheesy

Pique flopped in England ? Smh

Pique that was bought from la masia to Manchester United academy ,I am sure at the age of 18/19 he should be benching Ferdinand and vidic to impress you and not be a flop ,kudos to your footballing knowledge

Na everybody Dey carry pique ,Kuku go national team self ,he should single handedly help Barca win the champions league from the defense to show he is good enough

Nice one .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
John Terry a brutal defender. Baba mount can never surprise me again. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Pique flopped in England ? Smh

Pique that was bought from la masia to Manchester United academy ,I am sure at the age of 18/19 he should be benching Ferdinand and vidic to impress you and not be a flop ,kudos to your footballing knowledge

Na everybody Dey carry pique ,Kuku go national team self ,he should single handedly help Barca win the champions league from the defense to show he is good enough

Nice one .
Pique, Valdez and Busquet were the least important players during Barcelona’s European and World dominance then during prime Xavi, Puyol, Inesta and Messi’s period.

During MSN period, Barcelona dominated because they were outscoring teams they played against, not because their was something special defensively.
Pique won’t make top5 most important Barcelona player in the last 12 years, only sentiment due to longevity will make him make top10 Barcelona players in the last 12 years.

He’s as a passenger, in no position to tell us what defense is all about. grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Terry never ran from defenders like Pique, Silva and VVD. grin cheesy grin

He’ll mark you till death.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
donstan18:

Pique, Valdez and Busquet were the least important players during Barcelona’s European and World dominance then during prime Xavi, Puyol, Inesta and Messi’s period.

During MSN period, Barcelona dominated because they were outscoring teams they played against, not because their was something special defensively.
Pique won’t make top5 most important Barcelona player in the last 12 years, only sentiment due to longevity will make him make top10 Barcelona players in the last 12 years.

He’s as a passenger, in no position to tell us what defense is all about. grin cheesy

Lol this guy again

SMH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Lol this guy again

SMH
Lowkey, you know Pique no follow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
donstan18:
Terry never ran from defenders like Silva and VVD. grin cheesy grin

He’ll mark you till death.

This is correct. Even though I dont like Terry you cant accuse him of running away
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
donstan18:

Pique that flopped in England and then got carried by Pep, Pique, Messi, Inesta, Suarez, Neymar and Xavi. How will you even win the ball against them then let alone attacking Pique. Same as Busquet and Valdez. Lol

Pique carried himself grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
donstan18:

Lowkey, you know Pique no follow.

Saying pique flopped at United says it all about you

You expect an 18 year old kid then to bench Ferdinand or vidic

Nothing to argue with you because I no get time to waste man grin

If we begin diss John terry on how him and the English defence always fail at every tournament e go be like say I wan disrespect una legend grin

Also remind us that pique was carried at the Spanish national team when he sent Ramos to play at the RB at the 2010 World Cup grin

Busquet was also carried at the Spanish national team where he use to play more minutes than xabi Alonso grin

Nice one don Stan .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Pique carried himself grin grin
Corrected. Puyol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

If we begin diss John terry on how him and the English defence always fail at every tournament e go be like say I wan disrespect una legend grin

Also remind us that pique was carried at the Spanish national team when he sent Ramos to play at the RB at the 2010 World Cup grin

Busquet was also carried at the Spanish national team where he use to play more minutes than xabi Alonso grin

Nice one don Stan .
Yea, Puyol, Xavi and Inesta were all on Bench for Spain then. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

This is correct. Even though I dont like Terry you cant accuse him of running away

Na VVD make you come this post grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
donstan18:

Yea, Puyol, Xavi and Inesta were all on Bench for Spain then. cheesy

Because puyol iniesta xavi Na robot wey Dey do all the work grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Because puyol iniesta xavi Na robot wey Dey do all the work grin
List your top10 Barcelona players since 2009 Till date.

Rate and rank them on your list.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Lol this guy again

SMH
He is right, mostly Valdez no one actually rate him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Nice one don Stan .
It was just a systematic shift, doesn’t mean Pique was one special defender.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
hensben:
He is right, mostly Valdez no one actually rate him.

Maybe you should rate him for denying drogba more than twice from scoring against Barca at the 2008 champions league when iniesta scored a late winner at the Stamford bridge

It’s not Valdez fault that his team is always dominating

But because his team is dominating some beer parlour analyst thinks he isn’t good enough ,maybe he needs to suffer like de gea before you rate him

Highly rated Iker Cassilas was there when Valdez was winning the Zamora trophy at Laliga ,but beer parlour analyst opinion matters alot grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
hensben:
It was just a systematic shift, doesn’t mean Pique was one special defender.

Okay since pique is not special

What award did your special defenders win while
Playing football ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dayo rates Pique but doesn't rate Ferdinand. The same Pique that Dayo rate,rates Ferdinand highly for the same thing Dayo berates Ferdinand for. Interesting . grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Nice one don Stan .

Its not disrespect. Its just the truth
Terry was a wack defender but he doesnt run away from defender. Like Maguire you cannot accuse him or running away from attackers but he is wack
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Its not disrespect. Its just the truth
Terry was a wack defender but he doesnt run away from defender. Like Maguire you cannot accuse him or running away from attackers but he is wack

John terry is not a wack defender .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13862) (13863) (13864) (13865) (13866) (13867) (13868) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.