Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10515198 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13865) (13866) (13867) (13868) (13869) (13870) (13871) ... (19152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
donstan18:

Aside Mane, Robertson is the best player to grace Liverpool squad for the past 30 years.

Don’t disrespect him.

disrespect? I am just quoting what people like you say na,similar to TAA can't defend and VVD runs away rubbish grin.....

30years like we never had Suarez,Fowler,Torres,Owen(only English player to win ballond'or and the first EPL player to do so)....lmao

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
Na where dem dey slander other club players na u go see Raumdeuter... Someone whose club currently parade clowns like Sule, Upamecano and formerly boathand should shut up when defenders are talked about...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kloppo:

Average footballer who has and won more personal accolades than lampard,Terry and drogba combined....

Terry slipped for the final pk to give Chelsea its first UCL,

Chelsea won its first UCL thanks to the bottler not playing in the final,the bottler played in the supercup where falcao humiliated him with a HATRICK,lost club world cup to Brazilian farmers who had Oscar still in his puberty.....

It goes to show he never won an international tournament which he played in,Now tell me who is the serial bottler
grin cheesy...

You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free

Dont forget how John Tery despite missing the most important games in Chelsea CL win, wore his full kit even with shin pad so that in the future people will think he played.

The one he played he threw away the trophy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kloppo:

disrespect? I am just quoting what people like you say na similar to TAA can't defend and VVD runs away rubbish grin.....

30years like we never had Suarez,Fowler,Torres,Owen(only English player to win ballond'or and the first EPL player to do so)....lmao
What and what did they win for Liverpool?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
When men were men cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

In this entire list of players lets check those who have won the CL and world cup? Shall we?

BTW Robertson doesnt run away we know the person who is the traffic warden

Talking like VVD and TAA doesn't do this week in,week out,ask any Liverpool fan who watch LFC regularly......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Dont forget how John Tery despite missing the most important games in Chelsea CL win, wore his full kit even with shin pad so that in the future people will think he played.

he one he played he threw away the trophy

Lmao....JOHN TERRY,THE FULL KIT WANKERR!! grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kloppo:

Talking like VVD and TAA doesn't do this week in,week out,ask any Liverpool fan who watch LFC regularly......

That is Robertson running throwing himself into the tackle and blocking an almost certain goal instead of standing and pointing at the next guy to do the job

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kloppo:

Average footballer who has and won more personal accolades than lampard,Terry and drogba combined....

Terry slipped for the final pk to give Chelsea its first UCL,

Chelsea won its first UCL thanks to the bottler not playing in the final,the bottler played in the supercup where falcao humiliated him with a HATRICK,lost club world cup to Brazilian farmers who had Oscar still in his puberty.....

It goes to show he never won an international tournament which he played in,Now tell me who is the serial bottler grin cheesy...

cheesy cheesy

Omo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
donstan18:

I’m talking about Vidic and Pique now.

Who’s a better defender?
Me, waiting for Raumdeuter to reply this choking question.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

That is Robertson running throwing himself into the tackle and blocking an almost certain goal instead of standing and pointing at the next guy to do the jon

That is Van dijk running throwing himself into the tackle and blocking an almost certain goal instead of standing and pointing at the next guy to do the jon

https://twitter.com/Liverpoolcom_/status/1371521334740709377?t=FQPdlMuutshzSOMUT0dcSg&s=19

https://twitter.com/SAigbokhaode/status/1395513880634351620?t=UX5A3kHTrvlzwE3UCLGNbQ&s=19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
donjazet:

Ibime we all know that if jorginho played those 3 matches, this place will not contain you and anybody, I mean, after the Madrid 1st leg you kept posting videos and pictures to highlight your perceived jorginho errors even though jorginho was one of the highest rated performers of the match.
It's still you that keeps reminding us of our 3-0 defeat to Bournemouth 4 years ago and pinning the whole thing on jorginho. You are obsessed with the guy which is why I am calling out your blatant hypocrisy now.

We've been having a series of bad results now but unlike you, you have been quiet because your favorite scapegoats didn't play. No jorginho to blame,and you can't fathom criticizing kante and loftus cheek, Hypocritical much??

I'm sure you saw the criticism aimed at Danish Maldini and Sarr. Stop capping.

Rather ask yourself why the only natural DM keeps getting "rested" for 4 months now in a club with no other natural DM. Jogginghoe stans only get mouth when they see RLC on the pitch as if anyone ever suggested that RLC was the DM we need. Why should we belabour the point on what is already known and agreed, that Chris, Sarr, RLC don't belong as starters in their positions. If we say the same about Jogginghoe, we get massive agidi from ninnies, forcing us to belabour the point. See how I'm just facing my front and you keep mentioning me and Jogginghoe. Most times you do so out of nowhere. Why won't I expatiate how wack he is. If Malang Sarr fans start arguing everyday, we would be forced to drag Malang Sarr too

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Terry or Cahill, who’s the better defender?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kloppo:

That is Van dijk running throwing himself into the tackle and blocking an almost certain goal instead of standing and pointing at the next guy to do the jon

https://twitter.com/Liverpoolcom_/status/1371521334740709377?t=FQPdlMuutshzSOMUT0dcSg&s=19

https://twitter.com/SAigbokhaode/status/1395513880634351620?t=UX5A3kHTrvlzwE3UCLGNbQ&s=19

Did I just see Adama traore running by the touchline as a certain goal comparable to Ronaldo inside the box?

You dey related to Ali baba?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
See as raumdeuter and this Kloppo guy just Dey drag terry for here cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neimar: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Nawa for this guy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

No the last 3 hide from action, you will hardly see them when things are tough, they prefer to point to others to do it for them

Does the fact that De-jong, Fernandinho, Song, flamini always rush to tackle and always seen when things are tough make them a better defensive midfielder than sergio busquet and Michael carrick ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
donstan18:

He’s right.

Pique won’t be named among brutal and brave defenders. You can’t slander Ferdinand and Silva and support Pique who was a system player and couldn’t function immediately those who controlled the game left Barcelona.

Pique is shiit!! The least important player of Barcelona then. He was and now getting disgraced because he didn’t and still don’t have brutal partner or DM to cover him up.

So who was the DM covering for him all those years when he wasn't getting disgraced.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
popizaino:

So who was the DM covering for him all those years when he wasn't getting disgraced.
I asked him that question and he shifted the goal post and contradicting himself

He said busquets wasn’t good ,so who was the DM covering for pique then since busquets was shit ,maybe xavi and iniesta plays a double pivot grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

In that list, Only one has won the world cup and CL as a starting player. Can you guess who

Maldini has no world cup as a starting player just so you know, The chiellini you so much fancy doesn't have either both as a starter or a benched player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

In this entire list of players lets check those who have won the CL and world cup? Shall we?

BTW Robertson doesnt run away we know the person who is the traffic warden

And what does this gif has to do with your point because this does not in any point show VVd as a traffic warden or trying to run away from attacker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
seankafor:
https://www.nairaland.com/7091509/eu-agrees-pay-russian-gas

Putin ma nigga cool

I told them here and the dumb sheeple called me a conspiracy theorist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
That is why I don't like engaging most of you. Emotional responses or insults all the time. No facts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
What does this gif has to do ...

People who call me names. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
popizaino:

And what does this gif has to do with your point because this does not in any point show VVd as a traffic warden or trying to run away from attacker.

It shows Robertson doesnt run away from attackers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2022

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

It shows Robertson doesnt run away from attackers

Neither did he show VVD running away from challenge either.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
Android22:
What does this gif has to do ...

People who call me names. grin

Ignore every tangible point made so far and start policing my grammar El-debtor. I give no Bleep.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
popizaino:

Xavi and Inesta were the reason Barcelona possessed any game.

Should they lose the ball and it ends in counter, it’ll definitely be a goal because of Pique’s foolishness.

Busquet and Pique are shiit, they got carried by Xavi and Inesta that’s why they became more useless and exposed immediately those two left.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
Has anybody ever called Robertson overrated? I don't think I've seen such a statement, at least not on this board. I for one admire him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13865) (13866) (13867) (13868) (13869) (13870) (13871) ... (19152) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m), raumdeuter, Ballzproblem2, Bluelines69 and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.