Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10729813 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14011) (14012) (14013) (14014) (14015) (14016) (14017) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:30pm On May 08, 2022
pamcode:
lol this would be a hot debate.
First player to score 20+ goals in consecutive WSL seasons. B2B WSL champion.

Omo, Kerr > Miedema abeg

In world football, attackers wey better pass am no reach 5. Can only think of Putellas and Morgan off the top of my head.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:31pm On May 08, 2022
Jordan Pickford no wan gree o grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:32pm On May 08, 2022
Unlimited22:

Ah. Boss. Leave trolling, e never reach like that nau

Bad as e bad you should always want the attainable best for your team

Conference league will only get in the way bros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 3:33pm On May 08, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Walai

Na Michael Keane be the suspect
You know, Most of us are attacking man united for wasting money on average players, But Everton nko? These guys burnt money (not as man u of course) on players to challenge the top 6 but yet see them currently in a relegation battle, Them gbamin, mina, Allan et al, Bartomeu really scam this guys sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:33pm On May 08, 2022
Leyqute:

Conference league will only get in the way bros
Doesn't 6th position get you Europa?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:35pm On May 08, 2022
Kilishihunter:

You know, Most of us are attacking man united for wasting money on average players, But Everton nko? These guys burnt money (not as man u of course) on players to challenge the top 6 but yet see them currently in a relegation battle, Them gbamin, mina, Allan et al, Bartomeu really scam this guys sha
grin
The only good one they got, him and coach quarrel and they sold him. Now them don sack coach. Lmao.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2022
pamcode:

TBH, I prefer Meidema

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2022
Leyqute:
Jordan Pickford no wan gree o grin
Very stubborn niqqa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:43pm On May 08, 2022
Unlimited22:

Doesn't 6th position get you Europa?

My God.

I was hoping we would avoid all those yeye competitions.

But look at Wolves stinking up the whole joint.

Best case scenario is Yuropa league. Worst is conference league.

Omoeu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 3:44pm On May 08, 2022
Unlimited22:

grin
The only good one they got, him and coach quarrel and they sold him. Now them don sack coach. Lmao.
Lol, They carried their wahala from Madrid to Everton, Benitez sef, Ancelotti that now brought James went back to Madrid and is cruising wildly, Life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Very stubborn niqqa

He’s the only one stepping up. Stubborn short niqqa

Leicester sef have been poor. If they don’t sack their manager they might get relegated next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:45pm On May 08, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Since 2013 till now Everton have spent close to 500 million on players which is even more than Chelsea self

Remember Andre Gomes grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 3:50pm On May 08, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Since 2013 till now Everton have spent close to 500 million on players which is even more than Chelsea self

Remember Andre Gomes grin
That's why I Said bartomeu of all people scammed them na cause I just don't know what he did to ship off mina and that lazy fine boy Gomes for decent cash, Digne was the only good player they got from us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:53pm On May 08, 2022
Kilishihunter:

That's why I Said bartomeu of all people scammed them na cause I just don't know what he did to ship off mina and that lazy fine boy Gomes for decent cash, Digne was the only good player they got from us
Yeah digne
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 3:56pm On May 08, 2022
I expect Everton now to put it wotoporiously in Watford's body, Kudos to Frank

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:56pm On May 08, 2022
Everton held on...good for them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:57pm On May 08, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Mina had a very good world cup campaign with Colombia, that helped his stock. And he's been decent for Everton, na injuries dey worry am.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 3:58pm On May 08, 2022
If Arsenal finish above Chelsea, Arteta should be awarded Manager of the season. It’s almost improbable how they’ve moved from 15th, in early September, to top 4 at this stage of the season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bisqit: 4:00pm On May 08, 2022
Unlimited22:

First player to score 20+ goals in consecutive WSL seasons. B2B WSL champion.

Omo, Kerr > Miedema abeg

In world football, attackers wey better pass am no reach 5. Can only think of Putellas and Morgan off the top of my head.
Le sommer
Cristiane
Ada hergerberg
Oshoala
Lieke martens
Alexander pop

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:00pm On May 08, 2022
pamcode:

Kerr >>>

Only two full seasons in and she's already done what Meidema couldn't

Not to mention that there's a lot more than just goals to her game.

Kerr>> abeg

No disrespect to Meidema though... they're on the same table.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:01pm On May 08, 2022
bisqit:
Le sommer
Cristiane
Ada hergerberg
Oshoala
Lieke martens

Oshoala is not better than Kerr
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:03pm On May 08, 2022
bisqit:
Le sommer
Cristiane
Ada hergerberg
Oshoala
Lieke martens
Oshoala? Really?
Ada is the only one on that list that stands out. The rest are arguable.

And there's no way you're telling me that a nearly menopausal Cristiane is better than Sam Kerr in 2022. Why not call Marta, Mia Hamm and Perpetua Nkwocha too?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 4:03pm On May 08, 2022
Ibime:

For where, when Ganduje done block am right left and centre. Kwankwaso wey Atiku use him face rub ground for last PDP primary. Kwankwaso money no reach pass $5k per delegate while Atiku went up to $9k

So, Tinubu needs to pay each delegate at least N3million shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 4:03pm On May 08, 2022
BlueMann:

Mina had a very good world cup campaign with Colombia, that helped his stock. And he's been decent for Everton, na injuries dey worry am.
That dude just tends to have brainfarts some times though you're right sha about his injury problems
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:04pm On May 08, 2022
BlueMann:
Everton held on...good for them
Lampard have really done well by keeping them in the league..especially now that the pressure is much and fixtures harder.

He did a wonderful job with a makeshift Chelsea team banned from making new signings..yet he qualified for top4 with academy players like Abraham..reece..Mount etc. I think he took the hardest Chelsea job, even though he was a rookie..and still delivered.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 4:05pm On May 08, 2022
Unlimited22:

Oshoala? Really?
That Ada lady is unreal, It's her I fear the most in our upcoming UWCL final, I picture her as a female lewandoski or haaland, Gal's just too cold
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:05pm On May 08, 2022
BlueMann:

Oshoala is not better than Kerr
Lmao I can understand Eugénie Le Sommer, Lieke Martens and Ada Hegerberg.

But omo Oshoala? Cristiane?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:12pm On May 08, 2022
Samantha's always been a beast

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bisqit: 4:14pm On May 08, 2022
Unlimited22:

Oshoala? Really?

And there's no way you're telling me that a nearly menopausal Cristiane is better than Sam Kerr in 2022. Why not call Marta, Mia Hamm and Perpetua Nkwocha too?
do you know homare sawa?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2022
bisqit:
Le sommer
Cristiane
Ada hergerberg
Oshoala
Lieke martens
Alexander pop

Who are these??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:17pm On May 08, 2022
PDPGuy:

So, Tinubu needs to pay each delegate at least N3million shocked

My brother delegate na round tripping. By the time you collect like $3k on average from each candidate, you should walk away with $30k from a convention. Not to mention monies candidate may have given to the Governor to settle his delegates in advance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:19pm On May 08, 2022
Unlimited22:

Oshoala? Really?

Or anna markovic and that Aston Villa babe

(1) (2) (3) ... (14011) (14012) (14013) (14014) (14015) (14016) (14017) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chimex38 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.