Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,033 members, 7,863,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10745672 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14009) (14010) (14011) (14012) (14013) (14014) (14015) ... (19422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:44pm On May 07, 2022
popizaino:

He is a very good coach and tactically sound.
Our new owners needs to do something immediately:
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:54pm On May 07, 2022
donstan18:

Our new owners needs to do something immediately:

I still don't mind Pochettino.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 12:24am On May 08, 2022
This team is mentally & already physically exhausted. You can't tell me otherwise, you see those half a yard extra runs, they can't make it and that's the difference between the top 2 & us. We can keep shoving blames here & there
By the way i hope the new owners invest in our team this summer , quality back-ups in the wingback positions, covill should be given a shot at the Xi.
A midfield revamp. We need to discard at least one of these 3( ziyech , puli, odoi) we need some direct attackers.
I still dont get why chalobar game time has been limited, he gives us extra in that rcb.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:37am On May 08, 2022
I dont know why Chalobah is not playing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 2:37am On May 08, 2022
airmark:
I dont know why Chalobah is not playing.
Dey fit don get problem but tuchel dey try cover up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 3:17am On May 08, 2022
Havertz10:
south? more like south west alone

GEJ is from the south west?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 3:21am On May 08, 2022
raumdeuter:
larride izzou

what do you think about the piece in this write up

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/05/03/2023-political-realities-that-annoy-and-heal/

Lmao. Reno Omokri is just pushing for his man Atiku. Nothing more.

Too many talks without substance tbh. The only thing I agree with is that BAT will most likely win APC ticket.

One thing those that have been following Buhari knows is that Buhari name will only win votes for Buhari, it won’t do nada for the politicians using the name to campaign.

His party CPC won a lot of Northern States votes during the Presidential primaries and their candidate lose woefully during the Governorship and other election except for Nassarawa state.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:46am On May 08, 2022
That Wolves equalizer, can someone help check the Chelsea defender supposed to mark Coady but was found wanting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:53am On May 08, 2022
raumdeuter:
That Wolves equalizer, can someone help check the Chelsea defender supposed to mark Coady but was found wanting

John Terry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 6ixT8: 6:13am On May 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

The ghost of J5.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:21am On May 08, 2022
Chelsea's new owner Boehly will begin planning for the club's summer spending this week with A-list signings on the agenda.

{Dailymail}

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jokerman(m): 7:01am On May 08, 2022
Pep Guardiola in his press conference:

"For me it is not a question of money and the fans do not understand it. Roma have also spent a lot of money but they are not in the Champions League."

Pep got slapped by Real Madrid once again and he started getting Mourinho flashbacks grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 7:02am On May 08, 2022
Unpopular opinion:

Peter Obi’s ONLY fighting chance of winning the PDP nomination is Gov. Wike’s financial backing.. I suspect Wike may step down if he is promised a ‘juicy’ position in the federal government if the PDP wins

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:23am On May 08, 2022
PDPGuy:
Unpopular opinion:

Peter Obi’s ONLY fighting chance of winning the PDP nomination is Gov. Wike’s financial backing.. I suspect Wike may step down if he is promised a ‘juicy’ position in the federal government if the PDP wins

None of Wike or Obi will win PDP’s ticket , if they do PDP will lose scandalously at the main election.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:02am On May 08, 2022
BlueRayDick:

None of Wike or Obi will win PDP’s ticket , if they do PDP will lose scandalously at the main election.
People on social media(especially twitter) believe these guys are relevant. But I keep telling them that neither of them (Peter obi and wike) are relevant outside their states.
OBI can't even deliver his own senatorial district, how tf will he win primaries?
Peter obi is only relevant on SOCIAL MEDIA and ELECTIONS AREN'T WON ON SOCIAL MEDIA. Peter obi won't even smell top 7 if he contest in the primaries.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:02am On May 08, 2022
BlueRayDick:

"Scandalously" is an understatement
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Plot twist for me as Akinwumi Adesina joins the Presidential race. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:36am On May 08, 2022
donjazet:

I'm truly surprised with most of the commentary here. Across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, only one politician is making waves right now and that's Peter obi. The man has been gradually building local support across the south recently. That people here are just glossing over him is very funny indeed. cheesy cheesy

Presidential primaries are not won on Twitter.

Obi cannot win any of Atiku, Saraki and Wike. That's why he's already lobbying to be Atikus vice.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2022
PDPGuy:
Unpopular opinion:

It is not going to happen. How will he step down from a primary election he knows he's going to win

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2022
So Canelo lost yesterday?

Comparison with money Mayweather now fully in the mud. He should have stayed at middleweight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2022
popizaino:

Plot twist for me as Akinwumi Adesina joins the Presidential race. grin grin grin
Is this true?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 11:40am On May 08, 2022
patrickmuf:
Is this true?
Yes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:45am On May 08, 2022
popizaino:

Akinwunmi who ? I bet majority of the people from his local government don’t even know him, not to talk of ever voting for him and him winning if he stands for an election there grin

U see people like him are not just serious in my own opinion o. A serious person that wants to contest for an election ought to at least be on ground 2 years prior to the election , especially for someone who has never contested for ordinary councillorship post before . Being a good captain of industry/technocrat alone doesn’t just make one a president automatically . No serious political party will give someone like Adesida it’s presidential ticket as it stands

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:33pm On May 08, 2022
Our girls about to win the league

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowWalker00(m): 1:36pm On May 08, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Atiku will also lose woefully to Tinubu cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:10pm On May 08, 2022
Happy Sunday BlueMann.

They did it. Threepeat FAWSL winners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:11pm On May 08, 2022
Why is no one talking about Tinubu's campaign manager's post on Twitter? Saying he's leaving APC?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:19pm On May 08, 2022
Arsenal 2 - 0 Leeds.

Sifia pains must prevail in the land of the outcasts who are cursed with leprosy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:31pm On May 08, 2022
Emaprince:
Arsenal 2 - 0 Leeds.

Sifia pains must prevail in the land of the outcasts who are cursed with leprosy
Red card for Leeds now. grin. I wish lampard wins.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:32pm On May 08, 2022
Goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:33pm On May 08, 2022
Skimpledawg be like say na Leeds go relegate o

(1) (2) (3) ... (14009) (14010) (14011) (14012) (14013) (14014) (14015) ... (19422) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m), Colson(m), Joseph901 and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.