Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,812 members, 7,862,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10740181 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14123) (14124) (14125) (14126) (14127) (14128) (14129) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kholiwe(f): 10:07pm On May 17, 2022
A001:

You said earlier you're a Christian. You said so yourself; I didn't put words in your mouth.

Hence, I responded to your posts based on your religion (I know that's where your beliefs stem from) and the points you put forward in your posts.
I never brought the religion angle into it so you had no reason to bring it in. You were not objective as a learned person would and should have done.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:08pm On May 17, 2022
airmark:

Shouldn't you be more interested in Norwich vs Tottenham? grin

No be u go tell me where I go invest my interest comrade

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 10:12pm On May 17, 2022
Kholiwe:

I never brought the religion angle into it so you had no reason to bring it in. You were not objective as a learned person would and should have done.

Kholiwe, you never answered my question about this blasphemy ish? I'm waiting please.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:13pm On May 17, 2022
Kholiwe:

I responded to your posts critically keeping in mind the (religious) beliefs that guide them.

I don't think you should rely on my opinion or objectivity to validate or invalidate your beliefs because in discussions like this I always promote the use of scientific method, reason, the local cultures (the good aspects), true history, and freethinking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kholiwe(f): 10:14pm On May 17, 2022
donjazet1:

Kholiwe, you never answered my question about this blasphemy ish? I'm waiting please.
I didn't see any question.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 10:15pm On May 17, 2022
Kholiwe:

I didn't see any question.

This one which amoto reported me for?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:22pm On May 17, 2022
airmark:

@Khliwe @Rumdeuter @patrickuf right or wrong?

It depends on the time and the situation and if you are following orders like the below.
Deuteronomy 20 13-14

13: When the LORD your God has delivered it into your hand, you must put every male to the sword.
14 But the women, children, livestock, and whatever else is in the city—all its spoil—you may take as plunder, and you shall use the spoil of your enemies that the LORD your God gives you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 10:22pm On May 17, 2022
airmark:

Killing a man and marrying his wife, is bad in every society and at all times.

Hmmm....

What if you er possess the widow with your right hand?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:22pm On May 17, 2022
airmark:

This is a booby trap, none of these guys disturbing here trying to defend a paedophile, wouldn't want to fall into. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:27pm On May 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Hmmm....

What if you er possess the widow with your right hand?

grin grin grin

You understand the assignment. Kholiwe and others knew where i wanted to give them a smack down, them kuku look away. grin

Also, is marrying one's son's divorced wife, good or bad? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kholiwe(f): 10:27pm On May 17, 2022
donjazet1:

This one which amoto reported me for?
We already agreed yesterday calling Muhammad a pedophile and a rapist is your own way of mocking Islam when he was none of those things according to the norms of his time. So yes some Muslims will term that blasphemy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 10:28pm On May 17, 2022
On Sunday, the FA will do everything in their might to help Liverpool. We cannot rule out a dodgy penalty to be awarded to Villa if City are drawing or leading by a goal..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2022
PDPGuy:
On Sunday, the FA will do everything in their might to help Liverpool. We cannot rule out a dodgy penalty to be awarded to Villa if City are drawing or leading by a goal..
Liverpool don't need dodgy penalties to win games...If they indeed lose the title by 1pts we might look back at the dodgy officiating that denied Everton a clear penalty for Rodri's handball...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 10:40pm On May 17, 2022
Oasis007:

grin
Lol.... seem you wanna build six packs for brain too, thus you're using this forum to exercise your brain? Dem no dey build six packs for brain bro.
Rest..... I don't get time for your bullshit.

My brother at the end of the day, I'm just frustrated with the situation of things.

I need more Muslims who are less radical like you to be able to bring your brothers in line.

Atiku withdrawing his condemnation and firing his social media team was a massive trigger for me. It laid bare the raw situation of things. The fact that someone who wants to govern a secular nation cannot condemn a murder we've witnessed in broad daylight just exhibited the story of Nigeria and told us all we needed to know about who owns the country.

The least I felt I can do is push the Muslims we have hear to take a stance. Take an open stance, and if you're not in support of the barbarism, face your brothers who are, and change their minds! Initiate a reform of Islam.

One love brother.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 10:41pm On May 17, 2022
Kholiwe:

We already agreed yesterday calling Muhammad a pedophile and a rapist is your own way of mocking Islam when he was none of those things according to the norms of his time. So yes some Muslims will term that blasphemy.

Fine, can I call him a child fvcker? Is it blasphemy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:42pm On May 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

It depends on the time and the situation and if you are following orders like the below.
Deuteronomy 20 13-14

13: When the LORD your God has delivered it into your hand, you must put every male to the sword.
14 But the women, children, livestock, and whatever else is in the city—all its spoil—you may take as plunder, and you shall use the spoil of your enemies that the LORD your God gives you

Did this apply to offensive war initiated by somebody and he subsequently gave the captured lady to his servant as sex slave, but when he later met her and saw that the lady was hot with nice curves, he took her from the slave and started banging without following the normal marital rites?.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:44pm On May 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

No be u go tell me where I go invest my interest comrade

grin grin grin No vex
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:45pm On May 17, 2022
airmark:

Did this apply to offensive war initiated by somebody and he subsequently gave the captured lady to his servant as sex slave, but when he later met her and saw that the lady was hot with nice curves, he took her from the slave and started banging without following the normal marital rites?.

I dont know about the details of your story nor am I interested If its offence, defense or midfield war

But what you asked is below
airmark:

And I just showed you where people were ordered to kill all the male and plunder their women
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:56pm On May 17, 2022
donjazet1:

My brother at the end of the day, I'm just frustrated that with the situation of things.

I need more Muslims who are less radical like you to be able to bring your brothers in line.

Atiku withdrawing his condemnation and firing his social media team was a massive trigger for me. It laid bare the raw situation of things. The fact that someone who wants to govern a secular nation cannot condemn a murder we've witnessed in broad daylight just exhibited the story of Nigeria.

The least I felt o can do is push the Muslims we have hear to take a stance. Take an open stance, and if you're not in support of the barbarism, face your brothers who are and change their minds!

One love brother.

grin

See..... I don't get time for religion ish. You don't know me, so don't bother to assume my Religion, Sect or whatever.

My concern actually is you. Bro.... you need to be calming down. You may not admit it, but the truth is you always overdo things on this Platform.

Argument is not a do or die affair. Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn, but that's never you. It's either you win, or everywhere is scattered.... that's trait of extremism.

Only senseless human being won't condemn the murder of late Deborah. Amoto condemned it, Sodeeq did same, so some other Muslims.... guess what? You won't let go until they deactivate or abandon the Thread for you.

Ain't you happy we are enjoying this Section peacefully? No one really cares about your Region or Religion, that has been the beauty of this Section for so long.

Feel free to keep attacking prophet Muhammad and Muslims on this Board its your right and your data.

Shalom Brother.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:02pm On May 17, 2022
donjazet1:

My brother at the end of the day, I'm just frustrated with the situation of things.

Atiku withdrawing his condemnation and firing his social media team was a massive trigger for me. It laid bare the raw situation of things. The fact that someone who wants to govern a secular nation cannot condemn a murder we've witnessed in broad daylight just exhibited the story of Nigeria and told us all we needed to know about who owns the country.

The least I felt I can do is push the Muslims we have hear to take a stance. Take an open stance, and if you're not in support of the barbarism, face your brothers who are, and change their minds! Initiate a reform of Islam.

One love brother.

Atiku is a politician who needs the mass votes of the fanatical northern Muslims to win an election . He would do everything possible to secure those votes even if it requires him to turn blind eye to such burning issue . Even Southern presidential candidates are guilty of same including the Non-Muslims amongst them.

The UN Deputy Secretary General , Amina Mohammed who is a Muslim condemned the killing of the young lady . That should tell u not all Muslims hold the same views concerning the issue

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 11:04pm On May 17, 2022
Oasis007:

See..... I don't get time for religion ish. You don't know me, so don't bother to assume my Religion, Sect or whatever.

My concern actually is you. Bro.... you need to be calming down. You may not admit it, but the truth is you always overdo things on this Platform.

Argument is not a do or die affair. Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn, but that's never you. It's either you win, or everywhere is scattered.... that's trait of extremism.

Only senseless human being won't condemn the murder of late Deborah. Amoto condemned it, Sodeeq did same, so some other Muslims.... guess what? You won't let go until they deactivate or abandon the Thread for you.
Ain't you happy we are enjoying this Section peacefully? No one really cares about your Region or Religion, that has been the beauty of this Section for so long.
Feel free to keep attacking prophet Muhammad and Muslims on this Board its your right and your data.

Amoto said he condemned the way she died not that she died. That is still a hardened stance. And yes now is the very right time to call them out. If not now, when. Is it not the same video me and you watched?

Explain to me why till now atiku has not condemned the killing?? Explain to me why a whole former vice president and presidential aspirant of a nation that has a vast number of christians will not come out boldly and criticize tye murder we saw.

You are just trying to gaslight us into thinking moslems are not extremist when we can see the opposite and worse more see the political control they have over the rest of us.

I'm doing the least I can do here, which as I said is to force the extremists among us to renounce their extremism and the moderate ones join that push in doing the same.
Deborah needs Justice.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:04pm On May 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

I dont know about the details of your story

But what you asked is below

And I just showed you where people were ordered to kill all the man and plunder their women

Not the same as what i meant, if you read that chapter from the beginning and not just cropping an excerpt.

No need digressing, killing a man in an offensive war and marrying his wife, is bad in every society and at all times. That's why the forced lady subsequently poisoned the killer and the poison cut his aorta before he died.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:08pm On May 17, 2022
airmark:

Not the same as what i meant, if you read that chapter from the beginning and not just cropping an excerpt.

No need digressing, killing a man in an offensive war and marrying his wife, is bad in every society and at all times. That's why the forced lady subsequently poisoned the killer and the poison cut his aorta before he died.

The men were ordered to kill the men and take their wives shikena. I believe that satisfy your question.
Defensive, offensive whatever you call it, They were ordered to kill the men and plunder their women
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 11:10pm On May 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Atiku is a politician who needs the mass votes of the fanatical northern Muslims to win an election . He would do everything possible to secure those votes even if it requires him to turn blind eye to such burning issue . Even Southern presidential candidates are guilty of same including the Non-Muslims amongst them.

The UN Deputy Secretary General , Amina Mohammed who is a Muslim condemned the killing of the young lady . That should tell u not all Muslims hold the same views concerning the issue

Well then atiku is not even supposed to be for to rule the nation, it means we simply see another northern leader unable to tame his brothers, just like buhari is. Surely you're not trying to make an excuse for atiku's cowardice. His action was a symptom of the problem we have in Nigeria.

As for the Muslim woman who condemned, of course we know that, not every single moslem is violent or may support what their brothers are doing, but they are clearly failing in bringing their brothers to heel. We're still seeing the numerous violence carried out by moslems around the world in the name of religion.

Those moderate ones have been failing and continue to fail in converting their brothers. We on the outside have to continue to push that pressure on ALL of them.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kofimoses: 11:12pm On May 17, 2022
PDPGuy:

Hmmm, let's watch and see. This English refs are useless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:13pm On May 17, 2022
donjazet1:

Amoto said he condemned the way she died not that she died. That is still a hardened stance. And yes now is the very right time to call them out. If not now, when. Is it not the same video me and you watched?

Explain to me why till now atiku has not condemned the killing?? Explain to me why a whole former vice president and presidential aspirant of a nation that has a vast number of christians will not come out boldly and criticize tye murder we saw.

You are just trying to gaslight us into thinking moslems are not extremist when we can see the opposite and worse more see the political control they have over the rest of us.

I'm doing the least I can do here, which as I said is to force the extremists among us to renounce their extremism and the moderate ones join that push in doing the same.
Deborah needs Justice.

grin

Blueraydick has answered your Question on Atiku.

President Buhari, (not ex president) condemned it. NASFAT, a popular Muslims Body condemned it.

https://dailytrust.com/blasphemy-buhari-can-nasfat-condemn-killing-of-student

Sheikh Gumi, who everyone believes is sympathetic to Fulani Herdsmen condemned it. Northern Governors issued a Statement to condemn it.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/05/16/northern-governors-gumi-condemn-murder-of-deborah-appeal-for-calm/

Chief Imam in a Shariah practicing State in the North condemned it.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/14/chief-imam-sharia-inclined-state-zamfara-condemns-killing-deborah-samuel-says-islam-doesn

So until Atiku comdemns it, you won't agree Muslims don't care about the Murder of late Deborah? Can you help with Wike and possibly Amaechi Statements on the murder of Deborah please?

These are Politicians, anything to be on the good book of Northerners is a welcomed development.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kofimoses: 11:14pm On May 17, 2022
I dey fear this conte now o.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 11:14pm On May 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

There are cultures where they happen but it was not acceptable to the God of bible and Koran
According to the bible what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah?

According to bible and Koran homosexuality was already a crime back then. Marrying a 9yr old was not a crime at then.
So followers of both religions who hold dear onto the belief of their book with absolutism will always check and see it was a crime 2000yrs ago
For the purpose of this conversation I am not discussing whether I personally agree that homosexuality/pedophilia is morally right or wrong. Over 4500 years ago, in Sodom, homosexuality was not wrong just like it is not wrong in the US today but it is a crime in the UAE just like it is in Nigeria (especially Northern Nigeria) and it was to some other culture in that day. On the flip side, I can guarantee you that pedophilia was morally wrong in some cultures during the inception of Islam. The only difference is, you are using a relativism argument for pedophilia for a culture that is absolute about homosexuality which makes your argument inconsistent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 11:17pm On May 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

Every human and society picks what they are absolute about and what they are relative about.

Wherever you are from, you will hear this is what our culture say when some topics are discussed, yet hear silence about other topics
I know and agree that morality is relative which is why I said you cannot use it to defend a culture/sect/group who are at the same time absolute about morality when it concerns another person's culture. People get stoned and lynched for being homosexual in Islamic culture but you don't feel donj is allowed to refer to child sex as pedophilia at the same time. Hope you get my point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:21pm On May 17, 2022
Android22:
For the purpose of this conversation I am not discussing whether I personally agree that homosexuality/pedophilia is morally right or wrong. Over 4500 years ago, in Sodom, homosexuality was not wrong just like it is not wrong in the US today but it is a crime in the UAE just like it is in Nigeria (especially Northern Nigeria) and it was to some other culture in that day. On the flip side, I can guarantee you that pedophilia was morally wrong in some cultures during the inception of Islam. The only difference is, you are using a relativism argument for pedophilia for a culture that is absolute about homosexuality which makes your argument inconsistent.

cheesy

UAE?..... LMFAO

They are doing worse than homosexuality in UAE, especially Dubai and Sharjah. Forget UAE bro. They only care about making Money from Tourists not Shariah. Spend good time at Marina, JBR, JLT and your Eyes gonna open to reality in UAE.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 11:26pm On May 17, 2022
Ellexy:
Okay lemme get this straight...

Muslims today marrying children and citing Muhammad as their benchmark correctly termed pedophiles, they're practicing pedophilia. Correct.

Also Muhammad who's footsteps they're following married a child and had sex with her... Reactions= He didn't do it, he didn't practice pedophilia, he's clearly not a pedophile.

I tire o

Okay what did he practice then?

If he bleeped 9 years old then, and he's somehow not pedophile, then what should we call him?
Infant pussy raider? Cos it seems they have problem with the word (pedophile)

May be that should be the question.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14123) (14124) (14125) (14126) (14127) (14128) (14129) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69, abimcdssi, Shegzdave, airmark(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.