Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10617688 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14145) (14146) (14147) (14148) (14149) (14150) (14151) ... (19263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 10:52pm On May 19, 2022
Omoh don.stan don see who get him time he don humble....Carry on comrade anything goes, no rest for the wicked...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 10:59pm On May 19, 2022
Carry on grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:00pm On May 19, 2022
Itsrm:

If they didn't think things were going to get worse, why did they hire him.

He was hired to save them from impending relegation and he has done excellently well.

No let bad belle kill you

I have no idea what this means.

Everyone and his dog (now) knows how incompetent Lampard as a coach is; a point I spent the whole of last season rehashing.

Couldnt care less what he does at this point now seeing as he's back to his real level. I only got pissed by the manner we lost to them and how undeserved it was

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2022
CAPdan21:

Apostle focus on your ministry...this nor be Virgin Mary matter
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:03pm On May 19, 2022
No matter donstan dey always get emotional outbursts when we lose cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:08pm On May 19, 2022
BikeMan:
No matter donstan dey always get emotional outbursts when we lose cheesy
E get who no dey emotional to you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:09pm On May 19, 2022
BlueMann:
He has done what they asked him to do. You people should rest and take your L in good faith.

Looks like ure privy to the contract he signed.

You really do come across as vacillating most times
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:12pm On May 19, 2022
User09:

Looks like ure privy to the contract he signed.

You really do come across as vacillating most times

Why did they sack Benitez? Isn't it because they were spiralling towards the relegation zone? What more could they have wanted from him? Top ten finish?

Abeg rest

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 19, 2022
Day of judgement has come. cheesy

Today you shall pay for your sins. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:24pm On May 19, 2022
Vieira kicks an Everton fan to the ground. The Mf was taunting him so he prolly deserved it.

[img]https:///media/5-19-2022/6M4A2D.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:25pm On May 19, 2022
BlueMann:

Why did they sack Benitez? Isn't it because they were spiralling towards the relegation zone? What more could they have wanted from him? Top ten finish?

Abeg rest

Indeed they couldnt have wanted more. Pay attention to the things you type or the premise for your argument. I'm not one to go on a wrangle here

Signed him for 3 years as a manager just to escape relegation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:30pm On May 19, 2022
User09:

I have no idea what this means.

Everyone and his dog (now) knows how incompetent Lampard as a coach is; a point I spent the whole of last season rehashing.

Couldnt care less what he does at this point now seeing as he's back to his real level. I only got pissed by the manner we lost to them and how underserved it was

ITK noisemaker. Below is what you constantly criticised Lampard for.

Not playing Havertz as no10 - TT yet to do with the uncreative generational talent

Not playing Werner as no 9 - TT yet to do.

TT rubbished all the points you criticised Lampard for.

Lampard was top of the table start of December and simply went on a bad run in December and January with a new team that was purchased with great money yet actually dysfunctional from the midfield up. Like I said, you can't drive a Ferrari like a beetle and that's why Lampard didn't go pragmatic when things went shaky in December, even though we all knew the team needed to be put in a defensive shape given our lack of midfield functionality. A manager driving a team with over £160m attacking investment does not have that mandate. TT did as a rescue manager, yet till today, we are yet to come out of that defensive shape that TT enacted to steady the ship. And all your criticism of not playing Havertz as 10, and Werner as striker and CHO as winger still stands. You didn't say anything and TT didn't implement any of your stupid suggestions.

Just say you hate Lampard for not sücking Havertz balls and leave it there.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:40pm On May 19, 2022
User09:

Indeed they couldnt have wanted more. Pay attention to the things you type or the premise for your argument. I'm not one to go on a wrangle here

Signed him for 3 years as a manager just to escape relegation

You make it seem as if he has been escaping relegation for three years cheesy

Okay, let me rephrase

"He has done part of what they brought him to do"

Can we rest now?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:42pm On May 19, 2022
Abeg allow me bless you with some more RJ stats jare.

8 - Reece James has made eight assists for Chelsea in the Premier League this season; the most by a player 22 or under in a single campaign for the Blues since Eden Hazard in 2012-13. Crisp.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:44pm On May 19, 2022
BlueMann:
Vieira kicks an Everton fan to the ground. The Mf was taunting him so he prolly deserved it.

Viera don mess up be that o; he for just walk away . Now he will most likely be penalized for that , something Similar to Zidane head butting Materazzi in reaction to his provocative words
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:50pm On May 19, 2022
BlueMann:

You make it seem as if he has been escaping relegation for three years cheesy

Okay, let me rephrase

"He has done part of what they brought him to do"

Can we rest now?

You made my point for me you know.

If the goal was escaping relegation, there are coaches well renowned for that; and very English at that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:58pm On May 19, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Viera don mess up be that o; he for just walk away . Now he will most likely be penalized for that , something Similar to Zidane head butting Materazzi in reaction to his provocative words
For him head, na Roy Keane stand there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 12:01am On May 20, 2022
CAPdan21:
Wetin dey happen...make person check on don.stan him never reply the mail which is unlike him...Abi he go do e own post.digger work, abeg dig fast people go soon sleep
This thread na confirm HBP treatment centre grin....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 1:17am On May 20, 2022
Ibime:
Be like this Finesse done plan donstan since

Mehn cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:37am On May 20, 2022
Ibime:
Be like this Finesse done plan donstan since

I had to go and check some posts by Donstan on Ashewo group using his alternate, omo. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:53am On May 20, 2022
Did twitter really underrepresent the true percentage of bot accounts on their platform before Musk bought it?

Oga dey vex say dey don cheat am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:53am On May 20, 2022
Griffon:
Did twitter really underrepresent the true percentage of bot accounts on their platform before Musk bought it?

Musk is just looking for a way to escape from the deal.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 6:33am On May 20, 2022
BlueMann:

Well deserved. The fan has no right to be on the pitch.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:34am On May 20, 2022
larride:

Musk is just looking for a way to escape from the deal.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:40am On May 20, 2022
A report about sexual misconduct that took place in 2016 has been released, they really want to take musk out

They are about to give him the Martin Shkreli package, so much for freedom and liberty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:45am On May 20, 2022
Like I said clueless

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:59am On May 20, 2022
The moment you decided to provoke someone you can't tell the person not to react, for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction. Why do we always tend to criticise the one who reacts to provocation and absolve the provocateur of any blame?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:13am On May 20, 2022
Thomas Tuchel on whether Chelsea's draw against Leicester saw a 'familiar problem':

"We needed a goal from a wing-back and an assist from a wing-back..."

[via
@AdamNewson
]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:16am On May 20, 2022
Amoto94:
The moment you decided to provoke someone you can't tell the person not to react, for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction. Why do we always tend to criticise the one who reacts to provocation and absolve the provocateur of any blame?
Always add context. If it was a young child that provoked Vieria yesterday and was kicked, you won't be typing this.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:24am On May 20, 2022
Havertz10:
Like I said clueless

here is the quote in context:

‘I think he is our key, key player but key players need to be on the pitch. He plays only 40 per cent of the games and it’s maybe a miracle we arrive in third place because he is our Mo Salah, Van Dijk or De Bruyne. He is the guy who makes the difference so if you only have him 40 per cent it’s a huge problem.

‘I saw Liverpool last season with Van Dijk and they struggled heavily. N’Golo is our key player and he needs to be on the pitch.’

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:29am On May 20, 2022
Griffon:

or may be his over estimated wealth couldn't handle the purchase.

There is no way twitter is worth 44billion.
There is no way musk is worth 240billion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:31am On May 20, 2022
Tuchel: “It's the story of the season, we need an assist from a wing-back and a goal from a wing-back. You can see the numbers of our offensive players and the numbers [from the offensive players] that are in front of us.” [m

Tuchel basically calling out the attackers for being useless in front of goal. I remember I made a post in November about our attackers.

Capaldi:
Let's look at our attackers stats.

CHO - 4 PL goals in 5 seasons

Havertz - 5 Prem goals in the last 12 months

Ziyech - 1 pl goal in 12 months

Mount - 2 PL goals vs teams not in the bottom 2 in 18 months. Take out the norwich game, he has 0 goals 1 assist so far in all comps.

Pulisic - 6 PL goals in 18 months

Werner - 3 PL goals in the last 12 months.

[b] We are Doomed
. [/b]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14145) (14146) (14147) (14148) (14149) (14150) (14151) ... (19263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m), VillageBus(m), forgiveness and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.