Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10724562 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14148) (14149) (14150) (14151) (14152) (14153) (14154) ... (19388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:13pm On May 20, 2022
Ibime:

Wetin be the actual events oga?
Russian currency appreciated against the dollar because they insisted that countries buying their gas should pay in rubles that demand for rubles caused its appreciation against the dollar and euro, its currently the best performing currency in the world today

They have very little external debts, along with sanctions that limits capital outflows further appreciating their currency

There is unprecedented inflation in most western countries, in some cases there are even protesters on the streets, the west can afford to pay cheesy, people that are at the precipice of hyperinflation can pay for what with colored paper cheesy cheesy you have been fed too much propaganda, they are a consumer based society and literally depend on foreign manufacturing for most goods, this is a sector that china and east Asia dominates and those guys are not only ignoring western sanctions against Russia but continue to participate in trade with Russia, in fact to protect themselves from secondary sanctions they are trading in their currencies further side stepping American currency and causing inflation to rise in the west and largely America

American companies have lost 7trillion dollars in valuation over the last 2 months

Nearly every intellectual is talking about recession in America, some are even talking about stagflation, worst part is the dynamics at play are so vast that even the central bank is clueless

And the worst part of it all is that while msm will continue to feed people disinformation that Russia is losing the war, the people in power know the truth, Russian military budget is $68billion, American government is preparing military aid worth $40billion as we speak its a republican that is even delaying its fulfillment, do those actions represent a winning side cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:18pm On May 20, 2022
larride:

Na we wey dey poor countries dey feel ham. Not them that are buying gas at a higher price and UN calling a food crisis.

They can continue to deceive themselves. Russians are feeling it. grin
I was watching cnbc this morning and conversation was about chicken wings almost doubling in price, it’s the cheapest part of chicken that Americans consume and it’s price has increased, imagine that, I don’t feel sorry for them, I want them to egg china into invading Taiwan let the world stop for a moment and recalibration of global order can begin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2022
Capaldi:

Not maybe it's a Yes. But the various religious books asks it's devotees to fight for their Gods and holy prophets. Not doing that will be sinful according to their various religious books. Am sure the bible asks christians to stone
blasphemers to their death.

I'm guessing you are either a Muslim or an agnostic (not an atheist because there are really no atheists on Nairaland, just antagonising trolls).

The good thing with Christianity and Judaism is, constantly they reinvent and tweak their doctrines and rules without deviating from what their faiths are based on.

Judaism constantly changed its rules about women in religious places from the days of old to Deborah to the bible constantly mentioning women actively participating in religious activities around the time of Jesus.
From being misogynistic to allowing certain rights to females.

Christianity moved from whatever it was around the time of Jesus to having nun who could perform activities in Churches to women being allowed to hold certain activities in Churches. From crushing enemies to showing them love as even at the time of Jesus, Jews engaged in little wars and being more tolerant of others.
That's why Romans and others could easily adopt the religion.

Christianity and Judaism tweak their doctrines to fit with changing times but Islam has continued to be as murderous and insanely fanatical as it was 1000 years ago.

Don't equate Islam with any other religion. Even Sango and Osun worshippers are more tolerant than Moslems.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2022
larride:

I don’t know about other state but Lagos State Criminal Law 2015 (as amended) section 124 says:

“ Any person who does an act which any class of persons consider as a public insult on their religion, with the intention that they should consider the act an insult, and any person who does an unlawful act with the knowledge that any class of persons will consider it an insult, is guilty of a misdemeanour, and is liable to imprisonment for two years or a fine of Fifty thousand Naira (50,000)”

Almost all the states in the country have this criminal law in their different states criminal law or penal code.

I don't think a state constitution supercedes federal's.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:28pm On May 20, 2022
DissTroy:

I'm guessing you are either a Muslim or an agnostic (not an atheist because there are really no atheists on Nairaland, just antagonising trolls).

The good thing with Christianity and Judaism is, constantly they reinvent and tweak their doctrines and rules without deviating from what their faiths are based on.

Judaism constantly changed its rules about women in religious places from the days of old to Deborah to the bible constantly mentioning women actively participating in religious activities around the time of Jesus.

Christianity moved from whatever it was around the time of Jesus to having nun who could perform activities in Churches to women being allowed to hold certain activities in Churches. From crushing enemies to showing them love as even at the time of Jesus, Jews engaged in little wars and being more tolerant of others.

Christianity and Judaism tweak their doctrines to fit with changing times but Islam has continued to be as murderous and insanely fanatical as it was 1000 years ago.

Don't equate Islam with any other religion. Even Sango and Osun worshippers are more tolerant than Moslems.
Basically you are saying Christianity is a religion that changes with time according to how the society evolves. Meaning few years from now the bible will be edited to fit into the the current environment the world operates in despite the bible claiming Gods word doesn't change and it's forever. You are basically agreeing that christians are not obeying the word of God. I would have expect the word of God to supersede any man made rules and regulations.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:31pm On May 20, 2022
Capaldi:
Apparantly this is the fan's POTY not the big one.

Bruno was robbed again

cc: Expert17

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:33pm On May 20, 2022
Antonio Rudiger on Thomas Tuchel:

"For me, he is a phenomenal coach. He is up there with Pep Guardiola and Jürgen Klopp."

[via
@TimesSport
]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2022
Antonio Rudiger on Mason Mount:

"What a player that boy is. Seriously. Elite mentality. Sometimes I have to ask myself, 'Is this guy really that young?' The way he moves, the way he carries himself, it’s not like he’s 23."

[via
@PlayersTribune
]

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:35pm On May 20, 2022
DissTroy:

Quick question to you as a Christian. If a group of christians following Gods direct order below.

Leviticus 24 15 And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, Whosoever curseth his God shall bear his sin. 16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him

Catches a blasphemer and stones him according to the almighty God instructions. Will you castigate them for following God instructions or castigate God for making such instructions?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:36pm On May 20, 2022
popizaino:
One minute you want to believe in Nigeria,next minutes you're seeing this kind of video in the same Nigeria, maybe,it's time i join them in calling the country a Zoo.

https://twitter.com/Thilyconcept/status/1527189495828848640?t=e1PN1LNq9GRhqp-bahpIyw&s=19
can imagine driving through that, I don’t know if you have been following the gist on twitter but there have been fuel scarcity at Abuja for weeks, most of the youths there were engaged in black market sales, I was asking a friend just last week, what will happen after the issues are resolved, guessing we are witnessing one of the consequences, the only thing keeping Abuja from total chaos is federal authorities, the concentration of southerners in that state and their standard of living will really anger the local indigenes, they are frustrated and while southerners have the option to engage in 419 and petty robbery to survive, these ones prefer to express their dissatisfaction with violence, look at the rod in that guys windscreen na wa

If Nigeria should break down, the atrocities that will take place in abuja lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2022
larride:

Reality says otherwise. Record inflations everywhere. Even the UK that you are in is recording inflation. The UN is calling a food crisis situation, Us Secretary of State is saying Russia is using grain as a weapon of war. Hungary, Germany and the likes are buying Russian Gas in rubles.

Thanos said - Reality is often disappointing. grin

You can keep saying it’s the poor nations that are complaining while ignoring the reality that the world is in currently.

Goodluck with dealing with Putin when they won’t even have food to eat. grin

lol. You too dey read newspaper. You no know say if inflation even hit 3% for West every newspaper go dey write up and down. During Covid wey GDP crash 20% and we had actual food shortages, nobody starve, you think paying 5 pence more in West will make anyone starve?

Inflation was already 7.9% in US in February before Russia invasion. US inflation currently at 8.5%

You forget the world was dealing with the biggest Govt fiscal expansion due to Covid and inflation was expected to continue. So Russia-Ukraine adding a small amount to what was already in motion. Forget the hyperbole.

When Yankee talking about food shortage, they are talking as global policeman for the poorer countries. They will always get first pickings of what's available.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 12:46pm On May 20, 2022
Havertz10:
can imagine driving through that, I don’t know if you have been following the gist on twitter but there have been fuel scarcity at Abuja for weeks, most of the youths there were engaged in black market sales, I was asking a friend just last week, what will happen after the issues are resolved, guessing we are witnessing one of the consequences, the only thing keeping Abuja from total chaos is federal authorities, the concentration of southerners in that state and their standard of living will really anger the local indigenes, they are frustrated and while southerners have the option to engage in 419 and petty robbery to survive, these ones prefer to express their dissatisfaction with violence, look at the rod in that guys windscreen na wa

If Nigeria should break down, the atrocities that will take place in abuja lipsrsealed

There’s lots of hatred and envy under those faces in Abuja, the other day I was driving around town and a Napep driver did a 360 turn in my front unexpectedly and I bashed into him, although i braked on time but contact was too close, all of a sudden they all gathered and the person I collided with said nothing but others there kept instigating him not to let me go scot free to the extent it created a rout, they’re really frustrated at the lifestyle of most people but just looking for a perfect time to strike, like what’s the business of by passers in that kind of situation, people who can’t afford a tyre

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:49pm On May 20, 2022
airmark:

I don't think a state constitution supercedes federal's.

Every state has its legal codes/act.

We are running a federation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 6ixT8: 12:56pm On May 20, 2022
Ibime:

It's better for Burnley to go down. One more boring team out of FPL. Leeds game dey always sweet

I think their boring style should be attributed to Sam Dyche.

With the absent of both Marcelo Bielsa and Dyche, whoever survive would be different next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 12:57pm On May 20, 2022
larride:

Blasphemy is a crime prohibited under the criminal code of the federation.

It still doesn’t justify murdering someone for “alleged blasphemy”.

All these are laws that have not really been tested.

Ironically in ilorin there has been a silent battle running for years on and off where Muslims and Christians put up giant religiously themed bill boards and vandalise them.

You see a giant board belive in the Lord jesus and you will be saved and the next day someone has destroyed the billboard in the night

Same thing used to happen where library furniture was a warzone of religious graffiti.

Jesus is Lord is blasphemy to anyone who is not a Christian.

I believe in Allah, Prophet Muhammad and the last day is blasphemy to any non Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 1:00pm On May 20, 2022
Maximilan:

There’s lots of hatred and envy under those faces in Abuja, the other day I was driving around town and a Napep driver did a 360 turn in my front unexpectedly and I bashed into him, although i braked on time but contact was too close, all of a sudden they all gathered and the person I collided with said nothing but others there kept instigating him not to let me go scot free to the extent it created a rout, they’re really frustrated at the lifestyle of most people but just looking for a perfect time to strike, like what’s the business of by passers in that kind of situation, people who can’t afford a tyre

I have heard the same thing about alot of the aboki type northerners in lagos. Which partly explains their easy violence when small issues come up. To so many of them these southerners are undeservedly wealthy and comfortable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 1:09pm On May 20, 2022
Capaldi:

Basically you are saying Christianity is a religion that changes with time according to how the society evolves. Meaning few years from now the bible will be edited to fit into the the current environment the world operates in despite the bible claiming Gods word doesn't change and it's forever. You are basically agreeing that christians are not obeying the word of God. I would have expect the word of God to supersede any man made rules and regulations.

Religion cannot stay the same because the world is changing

The hajj used to be a years journey on foot
Images of living things are forbidden

Should muslim faithful be travelling across the desert in 2022

Should Muslims communicate by voice only in a modern world?

There is an Islam channel on dstv. It is interesting to watch because most of the presenters clearly understand that if Islam continues to present as a religion of grim scowling men in beards, the exodus will continue, never mind the fables of Islam being the worlds fastest growing religion.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 1:12pm On May 20, 2022
Kimbeast:

What sort of gibberish are these.
U started d gibberish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 1:17pm On May 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Religion cannot stay the same because the world is changing

Gods words and instructions cannot change. It's clearly written in the various religious books.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:18pm On May 20, 2022
You don’t know how pissed I get seeing someone compare another striker to Drogba the greatest striker to ever exist.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdvLva4lFWG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

E dey really piss me off.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 1:20pm On May 20, 2022
Capaldi:

Gods words and instructions cannot change.

If so, and if you are a Muslim, then you can stop fraternizjng with kaffar.

You can also stop discussing this kuffar game. You should be on your way to the masjid for Friday prayers. The earlier you are the mosque, the better it is for your faith. Sacrifice the cow or the camel.

Leave these meaningless distractions and face Al jannah

Or you can continue cherry picking tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2022
donstan18:
You don’t know how pissed I get seeing someone compare another striker to Drogba the greatest striker to ever exist.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdvLva4lFWG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

E dey really piss me off.

How is he the greatest striker to ever exist?

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 1:21pm On May 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

If so, and if you are a Muslim, then you can stop fraternizjng with kaffar.

You can also stop discussing this kuffar game. You should be on your way to the masjid for Friday prayers. The earlier you are the mosque, the better it is for your faith. Sacrifice the cow or the camel.

Leave these meaningless distractions and face Al jannah

Or you can continue cherry picking tongue
I am not a Muslim.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

All these are laws that have not really been tested.

Ironically in ilorin there has been a silent battle running for years on and off where Muslims and Christians put up giant religiously themed bill boards and vandalise them.

You see a giant board belive in the Lord jesus and you will be saved and the next day someone has destroyed the billboard in the night

Same thing used to happen where library furniture was a warzone of religious graffiti.

Jesus is Lord is blasphemy to anyone who is not a Christian.

I believe in Allah, Prophet Muhammad and the last day is blasphemy to any non Muslim.

Blasphemy has been tested under Kano penal code. The court gave judgement (2 cases) One Umar Farooq that was sentenced to 10years. He was later freed by the Appeal Court on the ground that he was a minor when he committed the “offense”. The other case, The lady judgement was sent back to the high court for a retrial.

Every other thing you said, everyone should respect others right to worship whosoever they want and No one should be murdered on account of “alleged blasphemy” or any other crime for that time.

Mob action must be condemned in its entirely.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:23pm On May 20, 2022
DissTroy:

Maybe. To make it easier for everyone, don't fight for your God or gods and/or holy religious text figures.

Judaism is sticking to this.
Christians are sticking to this.
Hindus are not beheading people for eating beef gotten from their revered cows.

So, why isn't the most "peaceful religion on Earth" adapting this and just be civil?

Yeah, your guess is as good as mine.

The bold is not accurate. Event in some parts of India shows that attacking cows is the major cause of religious crisis there.

You don't tell anyone how to protect what they love. Should I tell you that because my parents allow insults on them yours too should.
I believe in respecting other people's beliefs no matter how stupid it looks to me. If its stone they choose to rever then I should leave them to it and not treat it anyhow

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:23pm On May 20, 2022
donstan18:
My kind of news... cheesy
Andrewbaba kilishihunter and neimar. See how everybody already knows your dead Club. grin. Swap fc.
Napoli president de Laurentiis tells @gerardromero: “Barcelona have not asked for Koulibaly and I think Barça don’t have enough money to sign any player”. ⚠️�� #FCB

“We’re not interested in any swap deal”, de Laurentiis said about Pjanić rumours.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:24pm On May 20, 2022
izzou:

How is he the greatest striker to ever exist?

undecided
I’ve not watched, seen or read any striker better than Drogba.

Until then, he’s the greatest ever.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:25pm On May 20, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Andrewbaba kilishihunter and neimar. See how everybody already knows your dead Club. grin. Swap fc.
Napoli president de Laurentiis tells @gerardromero: “Barcelona have not asked for Koulibaly and I think Barça don’t have enough money to sign any player”. ⚠️�� #FCB

“We’re not interested in any swap deal”, de Laurentiis said about Pjanić rumours.
Bruv we can’t find “Dead Barka” in your post.

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2022
donstan18:

I’ve not watched, seen or read any striker better than Drogba.

Until then, he’s the greatest ever.

Growth is measured

Make we use stats confirm am naa

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:31pm On May 20, 2022
donstan18:

Bruv we can’t find “Dead Barka” in your post.

grin
There is no need to say it everytime. Their poverty speaks for itself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:33pm On May 20, 2022
izzou:

Growth is measured

Make we use stats confirm am naa
What kind of stats?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14148) (14149) (14150) (14151) (14152) (14153) (14154) ... (19388) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joseph901 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.