Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,825 members, 7,862,717 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10740523 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14264) (14265) (14266) (14267) (14268) (14269) (14270) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:09pm On May 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

Sahara reports might be delayed by a few hours.

By the end of the night we go know final scores

Larride are we still on course? Don't forget me in your kingdom

But I have to say I respect PDP for organization if not for anything else. APC is just useless. Before dem say na Oshiomole dey spoil party, later dem say na Buni now Adamu don come nothing still arrange

This Buhari sef person wey no fit control his family control his state

Na to just get power and be taking pictures up and down

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:10pm On May 28, 2022
Itsrm:

You just brought back those memories

I still remember my mum using axe to cut wood to cook. She was a Nurse in a govt hospital. Those were dark days in the history of Nigeria.

One of my uncles was a neighbor to Nosa Igiebor when he was living Off Allen.

Nosa na one of the editors for Tell magazine. One day military guys go just come whisk am away. For 6months they won't even know where he is or if he is alive.

Everybody just went on exile. Tinubu Soyinka. Those who didn't go on exile like Rewane Kudirat na bullet find them

Those who spoke against Abacha were found guilty of plotting coup. Na the jail Shehu Yaradua die put. Obasanjo was given life in prison. Journalists lecturers were getting death and life sentences for criticizing Abacha

One Political science lecturer from ABU who died recently of covid was jailed for conspiracy

He said he went to teach at Nigeria war college in Jaji and taught the class the type of coups from a historical perspective

Next thing he don join for plotting coup

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:10pm On May 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

What can surprise anyone again?

God spare your life. In 10yrs you will see how people will eulogize Buhari and wish he was still alive.

Imagine Abacha the lowest of lows for people. You think say Abacha go dey and you Chelsea people go dey insult me anyhow?

By now DMI Sabo, Sgt Roger's AlMustapha for don visit you one by one

Aswear ! I’m totally shocked anybody can Stan Abacha to the extent of claiming he was fixing the country.

Shebi under this Buhari government people dey see money travel say dem dey relocate , under Abacha for where ? U don chop first?

Even everybody calling Buhari baba go slow , Jubril , etc…. dem no even born u well to dey argue against Abacha for newspaper stand in places like Oshodi, CMS, etc for fear that DMI or CID operatives might be disguised in the crowd at newspaper stand . Abacha for don kill Sowore the first time he was ever arrested .

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:12pm On May 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

Nosa na one of the editors for Tell magazine. One day military guys go just come whisk am away. For 6months they won't even know where he is or if he is alive.

Everybody just went on exile. Tinubu Soyinka. Those who didn't go on exile like Rewane Kudirat na bullet find them

Those who spoke against Abacha were found guilty of plotting coup. Na the jail Shehu Yaradua die put. Obasanjo was given life in prison. Journalists lecturers were getting death and life sentences for criticizing Abacha

One Political science lecturer from ABU who died recently of covid was jailed for conspiracy

He said he went to teach at Nigeria war college in Jaji and taught the class the type of coups from a historical perspective

So these things has stopped happening?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:12pm On May 28, 2022
larride:

None of them can level up with Atiku. If yawa wan gas, Atiku still fit raise the bar.

Atiku after this primary should shake Wike say na man he be.

If Atiku no win presidency he should contest for Rivers state govt

What he is looking for in Abuja might be in Port Harcourt

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:13pm On May 28, 2022
donjazet:

This is what not teaching history in school causes. People forget the terrorism of bad leaders on their subjects. Rather than look at countries like north Korea, Russia, Cameroon etc and seeing the dangers of dictatorship, they'll foolishly be yearning a return to such suffering.

Many of these authoritarian countries are cut off from the rest of the world. In some of these countries, their internet is blocked or heavily restricted. In some, they can't communicate with the rest of the world.

This is what people say we should go back to. Chai. shocked

I just came across this video that partly exposes how corrupt our military rulers were because of our oil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnQSa_AVpSo

Nobody should ever wish for those dark days anymore.

Of a truth history needs to be brought back to the classrooms , let the young ones know the history of this country. Let them know the bad guys , let them learn from past mistakes so they can take right decisions in the future .

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:14pm On May 28, 2022
donstan18:

So these things has stopped happening?

How many journalists dem don frame for treason and coup for criticizing govt?

You think say you go dey fit use Twitter to yarn anyhow if na military?

Ask China Russia and North Korea how e dey go?

In North Korea where people are arrested for not crying properly to mourn a dead leader

China you can't even access websites not approved by govt

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:14pm On May 28, 2022
Itsrm:

You just brought back those memories

I still remember my mum using axe to cut wood to cook. She was a Nurse in a govt hospital. Those were dark days in the history of Nigeria.

They were really dark days . Never again !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2022
andrewbaba44:

IMO It’s a good deal ,free transfer and upgrade to Chelsea wingers ,the only prayer Chelsea needs is he should stay fit and nothing else
Exactly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:15pm On May 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

How many journalists dem don frame for treason and coup for criticizing govt?

You think say you go dey fit use Twitter to yarn anyhow if na military?

Ask China Russia and North Korea how e dey go?

In North Korea where people are arrested for not crying properly to mourn a dead leader

China you can't even access websites not approved by govt
What’s this? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:17pm On May 28, 2022
Ambode deputy, Mrs Adebule defeat Obanikoro to win APC Lagos West senatorial ticket.

Father and son lost. grin

You still think money is everything in a delegate election? grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:19pm On May 28, 2022
donstan18:

What’s this? grin grin grin

You in North Korea wey like to argue you go do well there with your meme and pictures

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2085636/amp/North-Koreans-face-labour-camps-upset-death-Kim-Jong-il.html

the country had imposed an 11-day ban on laughing, drinking and shopping to mark the anniversary.

Citizens will not be able to shop for groceries and those found flouting the rules — showing any signs of happiness or merriment — shall be arrested, RFA reported.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/asia/east-asia/north-korea-laughing-kim-jong-il-b1977862.html%3famp

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:19pm On May 28, 2022
Actman05:

Man was dropping tears telling us people bought the form for him grin

Na format now grin

The guy chop money for reps, chop senate for Lagos west and he’s now going for Ogun west. Once in a while he dey do poverty alleviation sha and he actually tarred some roads in my area. ( I don’t know if he has houses in that part sha cos these politicians don’t do anything without putting their own interests first )
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

Egbon you dey craze grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:23pm On May 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Na format now grin

The guy chop money for reps, chop senate for Lagos west and he’s now going for Ogun west. Once in a while he dey do poverty alleviation sha and he actually tarred some roads in my area. ( I don’t know if he has houses in that part sha cos these politicians don’t do anything without putting their own interests first )

Yayi is very strong in Ogun politics oh. He and OGD dey together kampe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 5:23pm On May 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

God forbid a return to those days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:23pm On May 28, 2022
larride:
Ambode deputy, Mrs Adebule defeat Obanikoro to win APC Lagos West senatorial ticket.

Father and son lost. ;

You still think money is everything in a delegate election? grin

Obanikoro is foolish to have thought he would come all the way down to Lagos west to win senatorial ticket.

Obanikoro that was chairman Lagos island Local government , was a senator that represented Lagos central in the senate….. somehow he thinks he can teleport to Lagos West and win the senatorial ticket. Serves him right !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Obanikoro is foolish to have thought he would come all the way down to Lagos west to win senatorial ticket.

Obanikoro that was chairman Lagos island Local government , was a senator that represented Lagos central in the senate….. somehow he thinks he can teleport to Lagos West and win the senatorial ticket. Serves him right !

He just use him own affect him son.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:24pm On May 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

You in North Korea wey like to argue you go do well there with your meme and pictures

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2085636/amp/North-Koreans-face-labour-camps-upset-death-Kim-Jong-il.html

the country had imposed an 11-day ban on laughing, drinking and shopping to mark the anniversary.

Citizens will not be able to shop for groceries and those found flouting the rules — showing any signs of happiness or merriment — shall be arrested, RFA reported.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/asia/east-asia/north-korea-laughing-kim-jong-il-b1977862.html%3famp
I never wished this on Nigerians, not the kind of military government I wished for.

I don’t even like Abacha that well, but the question is; with the way the so-called democracy is going, will Nigeria be better ever?

Come 2023, people will die for election, people will go under the sun and vote for Atiku or Tinubu. Let an average Nigerian add 8 years to his/her age and you’ll agree with me that Nigeria is finished.

We need a change of government. Military government!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:26pm On May 28, 2022
Dembele is coming. This is good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:27pm On May 28, 2022
larride:

He just use him own affect him son.

The boy sef don try. Dem go find something give am in Lagos state , even if it’s one board to head .

The boy and dem Seyi Tinubu go still later slug it out in Lagos politics after dem papa don retire ( that is Seyi is interested in politics )
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

The boy sef don try. Dem go find something give am in Lagos state , even if it’s one board to head .

The boy and dem Seyi Tinubu go still later slug it out in Lagos politics after dem papa don retire ( that is Seyi is interested in politics )

Seyi is very interested in politics. He dey firmly in charge of him papa ambition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:32pm On May 28, 2022

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 5:40pm On May 28, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:41pm On May 28, 2022
donstan18:
EFCC storms PDP primaries venue

https://twitter.com/mobilepunch/status/1530584023818444800?s=21&t=FThZHgFYgawOlWdtB7gszg

Dem wan come catch people wey dey share dollars ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

If u were around during Abacha’s regime, u won’t say this. Abacha’s regime had no semblance of what Libya was at any point in time.

Under Abacha’s government people were cooking with sawdust; I mean people living in a city like Lagos . U would trek to “pako” ( plank market) pack sawdust in sacks and when u get home stuff it into an improvised stove with pieces of wood to support it. angry

It’s actually true that time makes people forget things sha.
Abacha stove.

Mumsi use am wella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:49pm On May 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Dem wan come catch people wey dey share dollars ?
I pity people wey never collect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:52pm On May 28, 2022
People's Dollars Party grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gustav25: 5:54pm On May 28, 2022
donstan18:

I pity people wey never collect
. grin grin grin those way don collect , don get more than enough Pof to hustle any country Visa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Even u ?

So somehow u believe Abacha was fixing Nigeria till his sudden demise ?

With the military you can never can tell grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2022
larride:
Yayi leave Lagos West to contest Ogun West senate seat under APC after being a two term senator in Lagos.

Final voting result:

Total delegate: 295

Yayi - 294
Senator Odebiyi - 0
Void - 1

grin cheesy grin

Man is already scheming for Ogun State Governorship.

And people for don collect money for this senator odebiyi hand say them go vote for am too ooo grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14264) (14265) (14266) (14267) (14268) (14269) (14270) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, MonsieurCoder and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.